Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25

Hermione202
In the first book when they went through the trap door and Ron was Knocked out cold and they left him behind and reached the potions room She told Harry he was brave.Ron risked his life back in that chamber with the chest set yet she chose to tell Harry he was brave.She didn't tell Ron.Why didn't she tell Ron?Why harry?why didn't she tell both of them?Because she likes Harry.

In the second book,listen to this part.'Harry didn't know whether the best bit was Hermione running towards him screaming
you solved it!You solved it! I mean,Ron does deserve some credit.don't you think?

In the fourth book , When Harry and Ron were in an arguement ,Hermione dicided to spend most of her time with Harry not ron.She could have easily spent most of the time with ROn but she chose Harry.

In the fifth book Harry almost felt lightheaded with relief when that spell hit her and he thought she was dead.I mean , sure he was relieved but that much?Remember when Mrs. Weasley was fighting that Bogart and he thought Ron was dead?He was realived but not that much.It was a totally diffrent reaction.The reaction was stronger for Hermione.

hermione7
pls. add me to the list, RoguePW25. so glad there's a thread for only hhr shippers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/HHjawdrop-thumb.jpg

hermione7

DarkCanadian
Holy hell, hermione.

7, not 202.

I'm not on the list? *runs away sobbing*

Hermione202
yay! I'm under Honorary Aurors!

DarkCanadian
lol

RoguePw25
All righty, I added you two to the list. Hermione7, I added your reasons, good job! How on earth did you come up with so many? It took me forever to write the number for each of them.

oh and I added some avatars on my own. If you all have any H/Hr graphics, feel free to submit them!

Hermione202
I wondered the same thing.I can't think of half that amount

DarkCanadian
Because we're shipping fanatics, Rogue. Yes, I admit to it. I've looked through all the books, and boiled it down to several things(Not assumptions. These are fact.):

Harry has his goddamn head in the clouds but that will soon be changed.
Hermione likes Harry.
Ron likes Hermione, but seems to sober down a bit after Christmas in book five.

It'll be interesting to see what the actual outcome is.

Hermione202
I searched all over the net including on google and I barely find and HP avators . I've been seaching for a Harry/hermione avator and sig but i can't find any.where do you guys find them?

DarkCanadian
Hey Rogue, #18 on your list is true....never thought of it that way.

KKdave
Yes, a harry and hermione thread!!! Rogue, add me to the list please! i can't wait to talk with you guys about the H/Hr moments in HBP! I really am hoping for some great ones big grin

Hermione202
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Hey Rogue, #18 on your list is true....never thought of it that way.

me neither.

Originally posted by KKdave
Yes, a harry and hermione thread!!! Rogue, add me to the list please! i can't wait to talk with you guys about the H/Hr moments in HBP! I really am hoping for some great ones big grin

I agree . this is a great thread.

DarkCanadian
Dave you should really get yourself an avatar/sig.

RoguePw25
KKdave, I added ya to the list.

For #12, I never thought about it myself, but everyone did belive that they were dating!

I made the avatars I submitted. I'll try to make a few more to add here. Does everyone like the name of the thread. "Because they understand each other" I was just thinking of something off the top of my head, so if you all have any other suggestions, I'll totally hear ya out!

Hermione202
How can you make them???? And how do you attach images?I have some really great Harry/Hermione images i'll attach if i know how to do it

older brothers!*sighs*i have to come off in 15 minutes

KKdave
Thanks Rogue! I would have a sig and an avatar if I was computer savvy and knew how, but sadly I'm not. I don't know how to make those or add them. If anyone wants to help me with that then I would be glad to sport some H/Hr artwork!
We need to get Pumpkinpie4ever on here - she's a huge H/Hr shipper.

RoguePw25
Hermione202, I put the images at PhotoBucket.com then I just pasted the link here and they showed up. smile

Yeah we do need to get her over here! She would be great!

But KKDave, I'll PM you the details about getting a banner and avatar, but I think I have to re-do mine cuz Raz has that you can only have avatars on here if they are a certain maxium limit and I think my pictures go over that limit, so I'll have to re-do.

Do you think we should have Reminders? As in, what sort of things remind yo of Harry and Hermione? We could add that to the beginning post.

Hermione202
whats a banner?I've tried to get a sig but its not working!I don't know if its not working or if i just can't see it!

anyways,back on topic.what else are you planning to do on here Rogue ?
I think reminders is a good idea

Hermione202
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/vdeshyt.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/azsdfgh.jpg

Hermione202
I hope this works.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/tehs.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/drfvx.jpg

Hermione202
These are some pics I found while google searching.

KKdave
Thanks Rogue! I think reminders is a good idea. There are a lot of songs that remind me of H/hr.... it's kinda weird but I'll hear a song and it really reminds me of them. AHHhh HBP is soooo close!!! eek!

Hermione202
Originally posted by Hermione202
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/vdeshyt.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/azsdfgh.jpg

I hope this works.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/tehs.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/drfvx.jpg

did you all like them?

Hermione202
there are some really cool avators (not the correct size for KMC)and banners on www.Harryloveshermione.com

trying_honesty
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39367000/jpg/_39367967_harryandhermione.jpg

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/danem.jpg

http://www.postimees.ee/100604/gfx/562340c77eefa1dcd.jpg

http://www.jolly.blogger.com.br/ Daniel%20Radcliffe%20Gives%20Emma%20Watson%20A%20K
iss.jpg

trying_honesty
just type the last one into the adress bar w/o the / ... can i be on list?

Hermione202
I have all of those

RoguePw25
ooh we're off to a great start people! I added the pics and such, enjoy! I take it the title of this thread was okay then?

For the Reminders, anyone want to start us out? I'm trying to think myself, what makes me think of Harry and Hermione? H and H I say!

hermione7
hello my beloved coshippers Rogue, KKdave, darkcanadian hermione202 where on a diff. no., trying honesty and wheres ppf. I so loved this thread..., I mean where not that so arguing with the other shippers. debater pumpkinpie is not here hmmm where could she be...
Great start guys wow where on two pages nice..., OMG HBP is tom. I wish I wish.... really wish its them, and when it finally happened im gonna be so eek! hehehe

hermione7
Hmm Rogue , I think of them as the perfectly beautiful couple. hehehe. got 2 think again

DarkCanadian
Yeah they LOOK made for each other even.

Hermione202
Some more photos:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/avatarrawles3.gif

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/avatarneriede1.gif

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/goodgirl202/avatarkaytie11.jpg

KKdave
Hermione7, I love your avator!! I'm soooo excited about HBP!! This time tomorrow I will be buried in it happy I'm really hoping that this is the book when is becomes clear that Harry and Hermione are going to be together. I've been thinking that since GOF came out... just hoping that they finally get it together in that book, lol and I really think this time I could be right. No more Cho or Krum in the way, now it's time for them to get together big grin

trying_honesty
Originally posted by hermione7
hello my beloved coshippers Rogue, KKdave, darkcanadian hermione202 where on a diff. no., trying honesty and wheres ppf. I so loved this thread..., I mean where not that so arguing with the other shippers. debater pumpkinpie is not here hmmm where could she be...
Great start guys wow where on two pages nice..., OMG HBP is tom. I wish I wish.... really wish its them, and when it finally happened im gonna be so eek! hehehe

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

J.K. Rowling said that the hbp is not harry or voldemort in one of her interviews sad .... i wish it was one of them tho. its actually hargid.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by trying_honesty
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

J.K. Rowling said that the hbp is not harry or voldemort in one of her interviews sad .... i wish it was one of them tho. its actually hargid.

I am sorry for posting in here but I'm sure everyone will agree not to put stuff like that that doesn't deal with the subject. (Besides, I believe it is't Hagrid.)

KKdave
yes.... I quite agree... this is not the HBP spoiler thread, don't post those kind of things here please. we need to protect our innocent eyes until we open the book for ourselves! It's ooooohhhh sooooo close big grin

Hermione202
yes . 20 minutes three hours too go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKdave
I'm so excited, I want to go to bed now so tomorrow morning will come quicker! I'll obviously be off here until I finnish it, so I'll talk to you all in a couple days (hopefully I'll be done by sunday at the latest). Everyone enjoy, lets hope for Harry and Hermione! big grin Happy reading eek!

RoguePw25
I'll update in the morning, just wanted to share in KKdave's excitement! I got the book too, I'm SO excited, the line was REALLY long but I was one of the first to get there. So I'm gonna go start reading!

hermione7
I pledge, I will do all I can to show that, even if H/Hr DOESN'T happen in the end, I will always believe in them ALWAYS.

Hermione202
I'm gettin it in 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!

DarkCanadian
I pledge, I will do all I can to show that, even if H/Hr DOESN'T happen in the end, I will always believe in them ALWAYS.
*salute*

ShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiO
T, it's H/G

Oh, wait, nevermind. Okay, no idea.

SPOILERED BY PHOE

NightCrawler341
I will like to tell you, no spoiling, people who read the threads probably aren't that far yet.

DarkCanadian
Just got my copy.

KKdave
I just read the chapter with the first quidditch match... and for anyone else who has read it.... you can understand why I had to take a break from the book and come on here. I'm going insane!! Without saying too much, lets just say that I need a break from that book for a moment....

DarkCanadian
I just read the chapter with the first quidditch match... and for anyone else who has read it.... you can understand why I had to take a break from the book and come on here. I'm going insane!! Without saying too much, lets just say that I need a break from that book for a moment....
Hey, shipping ain't everything. I thought it was funny when Harry started fancying Ginny. After all, it was Ron who said: "Pick someone better next time."

SPOILERED BY PHOE big grin

NightCrawler341
Don't stop shipping your ship because of the books guys. It doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, its your ship and you should ship it forever.

DarkCanadian
Wise words from the winner.

NightCrawler341
Oh don't say that, people are going to twist my words now. I really mean it guys, keep shipping your ship. There is still one book left!

Imaginary
Nothing's set in stone shipping-wise...

NightCrawler341
So true.

KKdave
Originally posted by Imaginary
Nothing's set in stone shipping-wise...

I hope so.... I know that shipping isn't everything, but lets just say that my spirits have been crushed. For me that was the fun part about reading the books. Now I'm just extremely unsatisfied and thinking Im going to have to wait another 2 years to see if everything is set in stone. I feel quite hopeless at the moment.

NightCrawler341
You will get over it, and we will be debating again like good all times, like the book hasn't even come out. I've seen Harry/Hermione stuff in book six. Use that in debating now. Its like you said, once book six comes out we will be debating about this stuff like crazy.

Imaginary
I have to say, this place seems pretty decent. I don't usually venture into this part of KMC because I thought that it'd be shipper vs shipper... but it's nice here. No (or little) hostility smile

DarkCanadian
I have to say, this place seems pretty decent. I don't usually venture into this part of KMC because I thought that it'd be shipper vs shipper... but it's nice here. No (or little) hostility smile
Ah........nosweat

Two letters: TS.

KKdave
Just wait... if he comes lurking around gloating I'm going to rip him a new one. I'm in a state where I half want to cry and Im half super angry. I know this sounds stupid, but the whole point of the series for me was harry and hermione getting together...it seemed like it was destiny. I'm sorry to be bothering everyone with my emotional craziness right now...I'm just trying to find something to do so I don't start reading again, because it just gets me depressed.

DarkCanadian
H/Hr wedding would've made the PERFECT epilogue....

NightCrawler341
Yes, watch out for him. Though under the circumstances of these threads he isn't aloud to come in and start ranting how it isn't the right ship and what not, so this will be peaceful. Well, I better stop posting in this thread before some really obssessed H/Hr shipper comes in here and starts telling me to get out... sounds like a H/Hr TS. ^.^ Well, remember, ship your ship!

KKdave
H/Hr wedding would've made the PERFECT epilogue....

I agree sad What on earth was JKR thinking? She just threw away the best relationship she had ever created.

DarkCanadian
There there.

I'm going to go and finihs HBP.

Imaginary
Heh, KKdave... I think we debated last year over H/H vs R/H somewhere in this forum.

KKdave
Heh, KKdave... I think we debated last year over H/H vs R/H somewhere in this forum.

really?Well we probably did then, thats cool, nice to see you again. I guess you win then, for now at least.

DarkCanadian
"For now". Attaboy.

NightCrawler341
I know I said I wouldn't pop in anymore, but KKdave's a girl.... Thought you oughta know.

DarkCanadian
Oh.

Sorry, KK.
Why am I always the one to suffer monumental embarassment? No wonder your reaction seemed a little feminine.....

nosweat Please don't hate me.

KKdave
Haha yeah I am a girl, but I take no offence at all to the "atta boy" because I know my name does suggest that I am a boy... which can be quite a fun disguise until people look at my profile. Anyway, yes dark i am doing my very best to not so down...i dont see how it could be any other way but harry and hermione in the end... it just has to be those 2. messedigh: but I guess i should finnish the book and get the full picture before i get too set on my opinions.

DarkCanadian
Good for you, miss.

KKdave
Oh.

Sorry, KK.
Why am I always the one to suffer monumental embarassment? No wonder your reaction seemed a little feminine.....

laughing did the hopeless romantic in me give it away? Only a girl would be so hurt by a relationship not working. again, no embarrassment, i think 90% of the people here think im a guy, it's no big deal. I would of course only be offended if they had looked at a picture of me and thought i was a guy; then there would be a problem wink

Imaginary
really?Well we probably did then, thats cool, nice to see you again. I guess you win then, for now at least.
Nice to see you too smile
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I know I said I wouldn't pop in anymore, but KKdave's a girl.... Thought you oughta know.
Oh, shite. Sorry embarrasment

DarkCanadian
Yeah, that definitely would.

NightCrawler341
Oh.

Sorry, KK.

Don't worry, I thought the same thing. Just be happy you didn't have her tell you first. You know how awkward it is when the person tells you she is something you she wasn't?

KKdave
Oh, shite. Sorry embarrasment

laughing out loud really i dont care, its all good in the hood.

Imaginary
Cool happy

DarkCanadian
Well, this is definitely not the first time I've mistaken someone for their different gender.

Phoenix Aska turned out to be a dude.
RoguePw25 turned out to be a dude.
Mist turned out to be a dude.

KKdave
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Don't worry, I thought the same thing. Just be happy you didn't have her tell you first. You know how awkward it is when the person tells you she is something you she wasn't?

well, i could have been worse things then a girl i suppose...Maybe i should change my name to "HottiePrincess" or something overly feminine and gross like that, lol. or maybe "IamaGirl". I'll think about those.... smile

DarkCanadian
how about KK(real name here)?

KKdave
See Katie is my real name, maybe i should just change it to that, although i do find it amusing when people think im a boy. We'll see, there are more pressing issues right now; like trying to convince myself that it's worth finishing the book, no matter how much it makes me squirm.

DarkCanadian
FINISH IT.

KKdave
OK, I'm going... right now! I'll talk to you all tomrrow.

DarkCanadian
Night, Katie.

Imaginary
Well, this is definitely not the first time I've mistaken someone for their different gender.

Phoenix Aska turned out to be a dude.
RoguePw25 turned out to be a dude.
Mist turned out to be a dude.

I knew all three were guys laughing out loud

DarkCanadian
mad

pumpkinpie4ever
hey all my fellow shippers im glad to be back and for all my special friends out there you know who you are...thanx for PMing me the fantastic news!!!!harry and hermione are a picture perfect couple the have a connection unlike harry and ginny just dont cut it they hardly ever talk unless its a skeem on taking down Voldemort or Quidditch.

Phoenix
OK, I'm sorry please don't hate me... I just have to have my victory dance! big grin

Happy Dance Oh yeah, aha, alrite, I'm good! big grin

So anyways, being the ever supportive mod now... big grin

How would you like to have a H/Hr competition, with sigs and banners and poems and things? I've always said that, no matter what ship happens in the book, the others can always be explored creatively...

pumpkinpie4ever
hey rouge add me to the list too 'cause if you dont.....waaaaaaaahhhhhhh...sniff...sniff...waahhhhh!!!!!

KKdave
Hey all, I finnished the book last night.... And all I can say is that I save a small speck of hope for book 7. And I'm very much looking forward to hearing JKR's interview with NBC tonight, maybe she will justify some of the weird things that happened in HBP. Personally I liked OOTP much better, it was happier, and Helllllooooo Hermione was actually important! It seems to me like JKR really changed her character in book 6. The whole romance thing seemed forced, in book 5 things looked like they were going to be going h/hr, now all the sudden they're both forced into relationships that neither make sense, or go with the flow and pattern of the series. I'm still a little miffed about it, can you tell?

LoVeRgIrL
you r sooooooooooooooooooo lucky KKdave i havent even bought it yet

DarkCanadian
Hermione seemed to be like, in love with Harry for the first couple of chapters, before the Lavender fiasco.

KKdave
Hermione seemed to be like, in love with Harry for the first couple of chapters, before the Lavender fiasco.

Exactly!! She was totally happy and all flattered when when harry said she was the best in their year, and was telling harry how desirable he was now and completely ignoring Ron. Then all the sudden, like 1/3 through the book, she does a complete 180 and suddenly Ron is the most important guy in her life? What the f**k? It's Harry who she's been paired up with for the past 5 books, Harry who saves her, and Harry who she has the adventures with. Hello, Hermione is obviously the lead female, where did Ginny come from? All the sudden Ginny is forced into a role of importance? Over Hermione? No, no no no no.... this can't be. I've said it before, but it feels like this book was written in a different order, It doesn't flow with what happened in OOTP (relationship wise).

DarkCanadian
"You really told him that I was the best witch in our year?, Oh, Harry!"
"And quite frankly, you've never been more fanciable."
"It doesn't hurt to know you've grown about a foot during the summer either."

I was like: "Yeah, that's it. Right there, that's cinched it."

But then two hundred pages later(approx.):
"God-DAMMIT!"

KKdave
haha yep ditto. I actually squealed with glee (pretty obvious that I'm a girl now, huh?) when those moments happened, only to be horribly angry and let down some pages later. Why does JKR do that to us?

DarkCanadian
Suprise? Hell, I dunno. Don't give up hope just yet.

Elessea
Hey all, I finnished the book last night.... And all I can say is that I save a small speck of hope for book 7. And I'm very much looking forward to hearing JKR's interview with NBC tonight, maybe she will justify some of the weird things that happened in HBP. Personally I liked OOTP much better, it was happier, and Helllllooooo Hermione was actually important! It seems to me like JKR really changed her character in book 6. The whole romance thing seemed forced, in book 5 things looked like they were going to be going h/hr, now all the sudden they're both forced into relationships that neither make sense, or go with the flow and pattern of the series. I'm still a little miffed about it, can you tell?
What time is the interview going ot be on?

KKdave
It's on at 7pm on NBC. I think her interview might just be a segment of it though, since the show is 2 hours long. Although that would be great if they got an interview that long. We shall see, I just want some explanations!

Imaginary
I interpreted that as Hermione was happy about being called smart. And Harry's just ended things with Cho so he's single, so she just informs him that he's fanciable like "Hey, you're single, there are a lot of girls who like you."

Hermione202
Just incase no one in here has finished reading it I put up a spoiler warning :

we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead.

KKdave
I hope you're right hermione202....who in their right mind would pick ron over harry? Please.... no question.

DarkCanadian
I hope you're right hermione202....who in their right mind would pick ron over harry? Please.... no question.
There there.

Hermione202
it was weird.how in the first 1/3 she payed so much attention to harry,praiseing him and all , and she suddenly fancies Ron!that was so not fair

DarkCanadian
I know, I was completely thrown off guard, I was like: "Oh, WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS??!"

Hermione202
I was completely put out when i read that.i don't hate Harry/Ginny but I think Harry/hermione would have been wwaaaaayyyyy better .

Hermione202

we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead.

i still stand by my words.we still have a chance that they might get together.

i think we shall continue shipping!there is one more book to go!Ron and hermione argue to much to be able to stay together for to long.don't you think?there is a good chance they may break up in the next book.

who thinks we shall continue shipping?

Hermione202

I hope you keep to your words.
I , for one , think that JK is messing around with us.look at how much reasons Hermione7 and the rest of us came up with for us!they couldn't have been worthless! don't tell me we did all of this for nothing ! we still have a good chance of them getting together!

RoguePw25
Harry and Hermione just have more going for them to me. All this stuff about Ron and Hermione, becuase they are argue? Come on, that's nothing! Ron treats Hermione like Ginny his sister, always messing with her, arguing with her, that's how he treats Hermione. Also, not to say anything about Ron, but the way Hermione acts and all, I don't see her going for a guy like Ron.

Hermione202
exactly. so............does that mean you will keep shipping?with confidence?

KKdave
it was weird.how in the first 1/3 she payed so much attention to harry,praiseing him and all , and she suddenly fancies Ron!that was so not fair

Ditto. I was stunned. It was like 5 books of evidence and this growing relationship had been thrown out the window. maybe ron gave her some of that love potion or something, because that wasn't right. And I agree with everything that was said on this page; we're down but not defeated. I think when push comes to shove, and times get hard, Ron and Hermione will snap, he's too slow on the uptake for her, shes always 10 steps ahead of him. Of course I thought this would prevent them from being interested in each other in the first place... but relationship wise this is how the book ends: harry broke up with ginny, and ron and hermione are not kissing, hooking up, or even dating, they've just got this gross, wrong, weird thing going on. So, I mean, hoping that harry realizes how much better hermione is for him then ginny, theres a chance they can be together.

NightCrawler341

we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead. I know this thread isn't for debating, but I just wanna put this out there because Hermione202 said this... you do know that fiery little red head will tag along some how, right?

Hermione202
Yes, i know that.but something could work out

TheSun
Yes, i know that.but something could work out
I very much doubt it.

TheSun
She never really you know. H/Hr shippers just tended to twist evidence to suit them.

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by TheSun
She never really you know. H/Hr shippers just tended to twist evidence to suit them.
Hermione's reactions to Harry in the first 1/3 of the book was periodically more affectionate than usual: For example: "You really told him I was the best witch in our year? Oh, Harry!" She smiles happily. Ron said annoyedly: "What? I'd have told him that too, if he had asked me." or something like that. So clearly, Ron is jealous of Harry in that perspective. Which is what leads me to the fact that Hermione liked Harry at that point.

"And it doesn't hurt that you've grown a couple inches over the summer, either." Hermione said, ignoring Ron.
Ron: "I'm tall."

DarkCanadian
I very much doubt it.

TS, this thread is for H/Hr shippers, if you haven't noticed. If you just come in here to tell us all that H/Hr's not going to happen and discouraging us, you're intruding. And that's breaking the rules of this forum.

Hermione202
TS, this thread is for H/Hr shippers, if you haven't noticed. If you just come in here to tell us all that H/Hr's not going to happen and discouraging us, you're intruding. And that's breaking the rules of this forum.

I totally agree

KKdave
Ditto. Go have your fun in some other forum please.

TheSun
Ditto. Go have your fun in some other forum please.
Sure, I was just wondering if H/Hr shippers are honestly predicting they will get together any more?

Hermione202
YES WE WERE!!!

no go to your own forum please!didn't you read the rules?you aren't allowed say things like that!

DarkCanadian
There's still hope, TS. If you come along to this thread just to rain down on everyone's parades, you don't eblong. There's a R/H and H/G thread, why don't you stay in one of those instead of coming here to annoy the pumpkin pie shippers?

Hermione202
There's still hope, TS. If you come along to this thread just to rain down on everyone's parades, you don't eblong. There's a R/H and H/G thread, why don't you stay in one of those instead of coming here to annoy the pumpkin pie shippers?

agreed!

Saberstylemasta

In the fourth book , When Harry and Ron were in an arguement ,Hermione dicided to spend most of her time with Harry not ron.She could have easily spent most of the time with ROn but she chose Harry.

Well, we don't necessairly know who she spent more time with, seeing as in this book (most of the time) we see things from only Harry's point of view.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Well, we don't necessairly know who she spent more time with, seeing as in this book (most of the time) we see things from only Harry's point of view.
are you allowed to write here?

hermione7
hi guys, well you know what happened, but u know, we gotta have faith and hope, bec. you never know what will happen on book7, I don't have much time, but I wanted to post something JK said about book 6:

"And," she adds in an uncharacteristic moment of hubris, "it will be exciting!" Then she immediately retreats into self-deprecation. "You don't know! You might read six and think, Ah, I won't bother."

She also said that book 7 would be different.

Don't give up hope, guys. HOPE DIES LAST. It ain't over til it's over, right?

hermione7
just wanna ask why are the other shippers debating here, i have been reading the other pgs. and I see night and others

hermione7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do really think there's a love potion going around

NightCrawler341
just wanna ask why are the other shippers debating here, i have been reading the other pgs. and I see night and others I was here trying to keep everyones hopes up... everyone seemed down so I wanted to help. Its no fun if you guys give up on your ships. No debating then.

hermione7
ah ok, tnx for that, me too u know ill miss debating, there is still hope bec. there's buk 7 and

I will post here what some hhr shippers and me thought about book 6 and their theories and essays and u know bec. they might be a big change happening for the ending of the Harry Potter Book

RoguePw25
I love H&HR, no doubt about it. Ron is annoying me to bits, so yup H&Hr all the way!

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
"They walked three times around the circumfrence of the lake, trying to figure out ways to get past a dragon."

Three times? Geez, that would take at least the better part of a day, the lake is damned huge.

And she went to Hogsmeade with Harry, not Ron.
And she decided to run up to the common room after hearing what happened, instead of staying with Ron and comforting him.

KKdave
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I love H&HR, no doubt about it. Ron is annoying me to bits, so yup H&Hr all the way!

Same, Ron bothers me at times also, not just because of this whole thing in book 6, but i've always thought he was immature and a little annoying. He's the sidekick...not the main character, why is he getting the main girl?
Here's something interesting though; Mugglenet posted a link to an interview that JKR did on the HBP release night with the press. She said something along the lines of the reason that she's killed everyting important to harry (his parents, sirius, dumbledore) is that she thinks its more dramatic and heroic if he has to go it alone and doesn't have so much support. So this could be why she didn't want harry to have hermione... because of the massive support she would give him. But that seems really messed up to me, I feel bad for Harry. He deserves someone like Hermione.

DarkCanadian
I thought Hermione would have been perfect for Harry. It would show the audience that looks don't matter, more intellectualism and the things deep down. Ginny was apparently very good-looking by HBP.

"Even you think she's good-looking, Zabini, and we all know how hard you are to please."

alma negra
i just wanted ot say that im new here. ok moving on....

hermione IS perfect for harry. i think that harry liking ginny came out of nowhere. i don't think he ever really paid much attention to her. he even forgot she was possesed by voldemort, which is something so important, i doubt anyone could forget.

the trend that j.k rowling has put in the books is the trend of harry and hermione and sometimes ron fighting together. it's pretty hard for me to see why rowling would push aside such a strong character like hermione so harry could get with ginny. i think that ginny will have to deal with hermione.

KKdave
Hermione and Harry ARE perfect for each other, and it does make me angry that Harry started noticing Ginny when everyone considered her "pretty". It seemed like he just thought she was hot, kinda like the Cho thing. But, you know, the more I've been thinking about it the more I have realized that if there is one thing we should have learned from reading Harry Potter, it's that nothing is ever set in stone. We were sure that Sirius was a killer, that Snape had switched to the good side, and of many other things that turned out to be the opposite. JKR purposely confuses us and puts in plot twists just to mess with us. Thats the new stance I'm taking with this "dating" situation. Nothing is for sure, nothing is set in stone.

RoguePw25
Same, Ron bothers me at times also, not just because of this whole thing in book 6, but i've always thought he was immature and a little annoying. He's the sidekick...not the main character, why is he getting the main girl?
Here's something interesting though; Mugglenet posted a link to an interview that JKR did on the HBP release night with the press. She said something along the lines of the reason that she's killed everyting important to harry (his parents, sirius, dumbledore) is that she thinks its more dramatic and heroic if he has to go it alone and doesn't have so much support. So this could be why she didn't want harry to have hermione... because of the massive support she would give him. But that seems really messed up to me, I feel bad for Harry. He deserves someone like Hermione.

Same here! I've always thought that he was immature too. Some of the stuff he's done, I've always wondered "How old are you? 5?" The way he goes on .. . . . .I just think that with smart Hermione, I don't want to say that she's better than him. I just don't think that Hermione would go for a guy like Ron. She needs someone with some stability. I don't see why Hermione would go for a guy like Ron. Seems to be like Harry is way better candaite.

DarkCanadian
Yes, I can say that Harry's pretty much will be the greatest wizard of his age that time. He has strength of character, he feels compassion(ironically courtesy of LV), he is pure of heart. And he has more courage than any single wizard/witch. Augusta Longbottom seems to think so.

"That Harry Potter has more backbone than half the ministry put together!"

He is the main character, I'm not sure why JKR put him with the secondary girl. Sure, Harry saved her life once. But after that, nothing really happened between the two, no clue at all. The act of H/G in the book threw me off. ("What the?!"wink

KKdave
Yep, I agree 100%. To be honest, Ron is not as good as Hermione, he's not as smart and doesn't seem to be as brave. Harry is in a whole different league. Hermione dating Ron is going down below her level, which.. come on.. in real life a smart girl isn't going to go for someone who is well... below her. The Ron/Hermione thing just doesn't seem realistic to me; it's forced.

Hermione202
Yep, I agree 100%. To be honest, Ron is not as good as Hermione, he's not as smart and doesn't seem to be as brave. Harry is in a whole different league. Hermione dating Ron is going down below her level, which.. come on.. in real life a smart girl isn't going to go for someone who is well... below her. The Ron/Hermione thing just doesn't seem realistic to me; it's forced.

i agree

hermione7
agree too, dont like Ron for mione,

Guys read this theory, gosh portkey really saves me

Another disturbing danger sign of the H/G courting.

Guess where Harry finally wins the fair Ginny! Only in the most horrific chapter of the book, "Sectumsempra"

Now on other posts, I have been writing that Harry was tainted by Snape's book. Hermione was ripped from his side and no longer training him. Where did Harry turn for new training? Snape's nasty little dark magic book. It was Snape's way of tempting Harry and Harry, without Hermione's better judgement, slobbered all over those curses. He quite enjoyed using the levitation spell he saw his father James abuse Snape with in Book 5. Snape could have a chance at a baby dark lord yet!

In this chapter, Harry uses one of Snape's curses on Draco. Draco looked as if he was torn apart and blood flew everywhere. Think about it. A mortal curse. Used by Harry. Without remorse. Even Snape was impressed by this scene. He gives detention to a still unrepenetant Harry. This is the Harry that could not peform the Cruciatus curse on Belletrix?

Harry serves his detention but still unremorseful. Gee who does that remind you of? All he could think about was taking back Snape's book.

After Gryffindor's win, Hermione tries to warn Harry that the book is dark. But Harry ignores her. What does Ginny do? She congratulates Harry on using Sectumsempra. A killing curse When Hermione tries to naysay her and point out that the curse was lethal and that Harry's detention interfered with Quiddich, Dear Ginny snaps at her. What is Ginny's comeback? "Oh, don't start acting as though you understand Quidditch, you'll only embarass yourself"

My fellow Harmonians, Harry had just taken his first major step to becoming a Dark Lord. Hermione tried to save him. Ginny congratulated him.

How does the chapter end? By Harry kissing Ginny. While a roar of triumph was screaming in his chest. Where did we see roars of triumph before? When the connection between LV and Harry was still open in OOTP.

The Sectumsempra is JKR's argument against H/G my friends. Harry needs Hermione. He needs her love, he needs her support and he needs her advice. Without her, he can become Snape. He can become LV. He is capable of using lethal curses without batting an eyelash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be no H/G in Book 7

hermione7
the

course

of

true

love

never

did

run

smooth

hermione7
Interesting that JKR mentioned Hermione "wandering". If she's supposed to be in "OMG Tru Lurve" with Ron, why is she "wandering"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Hermione share a love so deep that perhaps they haven't realised it yet, but that time can come and will come in the seventh book, when no Ginny will be around, the only girl around will be Hermione (unless I am missing something and am barking up the wrong tree), so then will be the time when they will realise that it is their destiny to be with each other

hermione7
see the other theory on the previous pg
last post see u all again

The moment I read that passage, I said, "My God, it's a love potion!" Because it seems to fit so well with the description of love potions that Slughorn gave. Look at the words I put in bold. Each one of those words has an extremely negative connotation. The use of "scaly" is particularly worrisome -- if anything is represented as "evil" in these books, it is snakes. (Hello...scaly!) The use of the words clawing, blood, and savage are all equally troublesome, and the description of these feelings as a "sudden madness" seems particularly telling. This is not the smooth realization and awakening of feelings that realizing you are in love with someone is. Having a description like this mark the start of Harry's conscious "feelings" for Ginny is an immediate red flag to the reader that something is wrong here. You can't possibly read that and go, "Oh, how sweet!" Your reaction is, "What the hell is wrong with Harry? Even if it's not a love potion, I think JKR is trying to tell us that this relationship is unhealthy and not something that Harry needs. It is described as far too violent, reckless and sudden to be seen as a positive thing, and I would be sincerely bothered by it if I were a H/G shipper. The imagery evoked is that of pain and destruction, and that is not what love is.

Therefore, I don't see why everyone is so upset by it. Wake up and smell the clues, shippers...something is seriously off here.

Phoenix
sudden madness is often used to describe love tho. In Jane Eyre, Mr. Rochester says that love is like a 'sweet madness'

Phoenix
Guys, I posted this in the shipper threasd, but i'll ask here too. I'd love to hear your evidence for H/Hr, can you tell me? cos I've never really noticed any, and I'd really like to know...

Hermione202
agree too, dont like Ron for mione,

Guys read this theory, gosh portkey really saves me

Another disturbing danger sign of the H/G courting.

Guess where Harry finally wins the fair Ginny! Only in the most horrific chapter of the book, "Sectumsempra"

Now on other posts, I have been writing that Harry was tainted by Snape's book. Hermione was ripped from his side and no longer training him. Where did Harry turn for new training? Snape's nasty little dark magic book. It was Snape's way of tempting Harry and Harry, without Hermione's better judgement, slobbered all over those curses. He quite enjoyed using the levitation spell he saw his father James abuse Snape with in Book 5. Snape could have a chance at a baby dark lord yet!

In this chapter, Harry uses one of Snape's curses on Draco. Draco looked as if he was torn apart and blood flew everywhere. Think about it. A mortal curse. Used by Harry. Without remorse. Even Snape was impressed by this scene. He gives detention to a still unrepenetant Harry. This is the Harry that could not peform the Cruciatus curse on Belletrix?

Harry serves his detention but still unremorseful. Gee who does that remind you of? All he could think about was taking back Snape's book.

After Gryffindor's win, Hermione tries to warn Harry that the book is dark. But Harry ignores her. What does Ginny do? She congratulates Harry on using Sectumsempra. A killing curse When Hermione tries to naysay her and point out that the curse was lethal and that Harry's detention interfered with Quiddich, Dear Ginny snaps at her. What is Ginny's comeback? "Oh, don't start acting as though you understand Quidditch, you'll only embarass yourself"

My fellow Harmonians, Harry had just taken his first major step to becoming a Dark Lord. Hermione tried to save him. Ginny congratulated him.

How does the chapter end? By Harry kissing Ginny. While a roar of triumph was screaming in his chest. Where did we see roars of triumph before? When the connection between LV and Harry was still open in OOTP.

The Sectumsempra is JKR's argument against H/G my friends. Harry needs Hermione. He needs her love, he needs her support and he needs her advice. Without her, he can become Snape. He can become LV. He is capable of using lethal curses without batting an eyelash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be no H/G in Book 7 Originally posted by hermione7
Interesting that JKR mentioned Hermione "wandering". If she's supposed to be in "OMG Tru Lurve" with Ron, why is she "wandering"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Hermione share a love so deep that perhaps they haven't realised it yet, but that time can come and will come in the seventh book, when no Ginny will be around, the only girl around will be Hermione (unless I am missing something and am barking up the wrong tree), so then will be the time when they will realise that it is their destiny to be with each other

that is a great thoery

alma negra
wow....that is such a great theory. i never really thought about it. the best part is, is that it makes perfect sense.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Phoenix
Guys, I posted this in the shipper threasd, but i'll ask here too. I'd love to hear your evidence for H/Hr, can you tell me? cos I've never really noticed any, and I'd really like to know...

take a look at the first page phoe

KKdave
Yeah I agree, I never thought of that when i was reading but that is a great theory. Thank God for Hermione7 and her essays. At first I was only disturbed by the Harry/Ginny thing because I still see Ginny as being really young, like 11 or 12, so that was weird for me. And the Ron and Hermione thing... it's just not right. Harry and Hermione are perfect for each other, i don't understand why JKR is writing her books like this.

trying_honesty
Guys your not thinking like writers here. Even though i hate the whole h/g and hr/r dating scene j.k. thinks it imperitave to mess with our heads. The greatest moments in these books is when something completely changes that we all thought was set in stone. There is a zero percent chance that hermoine will end up with Ron and there is a zero percent chance for harry and ginny. I also think that J.K. created this relationship between ron and hermione for 1 of 2 reasons; either (like previously stated in other posts) Ron has a love potion on hermione and when hermione wakes up from it she will never talk to ron again and she will seek comfort with harry (her ONLY good friend left at that point) and this will lead to love. My second theory is that hermione and ron will break up on their own terms and find how much they disliked being a couple so that when hermoine and harry get together there will be no jeausly between ron and harry and hermione will be confidend in her choices for love.

Harry and Hermione... it is ment to be

DarkCanadian
0%? Well, maybe that's a little exaggerated.

KKdave
Bad news... Mugglenet posted part 2 of their interview with JKR and she basically squashes H/Hr and is talking about ron and hermione. Go check it out, it's horrible. http://mugglenet.com/

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>