Spiderman and Batman suck. Superman rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrSuperAwesome
I mean, you'd have to be under 21, or drunk, to think otherwise.

'Nuff said.

p.s. Spiderman is so gay that he revealed himself to a trainload of idiots who said they'd "keep his secret". That's how gay Spiderman is.

Superman don't need people to claim that. See, he's so intelligent and his disguise is so perfect, even Matlock couldn't couldn't figure it out. And that says a lot.

Superman Returns 2006: $1 billion in revenue within 1 year of release. Think it can't be done? Watch and learn, kids.

Cosmic Cube
I don't know about $1,000,000,000.00... Superman is popular, but only his die hard fans are really anxious to see another Superman movie. Superman's going to meet a new villian, get hurt by Kryptonite, save somebody, and beat the villian up. The End. I respect Superman as the first comic book character, but he's a little bland... I doubt his movie will outperform Spiderman, Batman, or the X-Men in the box office. But, I might be wrong.

brainchild81
Originally posted by MrSuperAwesome
I mean, you'd have to be under 21, or drunk, to think otherwise.

'Nuff said.

p.s. Spiderman is so gay that he revealed himself to a trainload of idiots who said they'd "keep his secret". That's how gay Spiderman is.

Superman don't need people to claim that. See, he's so intelligent and his disguise is so perfect, even Matlock couldn't couldn't figure it out. And that says a lot.

Superman Returns 2006: $1 billion in revenue within 1 year of release. Think it can't be done? Watch and learn, kids. It's obvious that you meant to put "Spiderman and Batman rock. Superman sucks." I forgive you for your mistake.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by brainchild81
It's obvious that you meant to put "Spiderman and Batman rock. Superman sucks." I forgive you for your mistake.
That's obviously what he meant. Superman is a d!ck. Spider-man and Batman have actual, you know, CHARACTER to them. Not to mention that they kickass. batman

Creshosk
Originally posted by MrSuperAwesome
I mean, you'd have to be under 21, or drunk, to think otherwise. I'm 22, Don't drink, and I like all three characters. . .

Nevermind
Why can't we all just be friends?!

They all rock.

Paola
indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.