New Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aceofgambit2
Ok. i know i'm a dork but sometimes i think of what i would like my powers to be if i was a mutant.... but i cant think of anything that they havent already used.....

so... what are some powers that no X-men or villian has... i thought maybe like turning your body into acid (codename: carbon) what else?????

mr.smiley
I thought a character who could adapt his body to survive in any living condition would suck,but it would be a little cool.Like he could live without air,live underwater,etc.

willRules
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I thought a character who could adapt his body to survive in any living condition would suck,but it would be a little cool.Like he could live without air,live underwater,etc.

That happened to a character during the Spiderman clone saga series but he wasn't a proper Mutant as we know them. He got so good at his ability that he was once dropped out of the sky and he sprouted wings before he would have hit the ground.

aceofgambit2
see.... thats what i'm saying. theres barely any original powers anymore.... unless you have someone controling kitchen appliances. smile

Mainstream
I want the ability to fly, immortally, tap into an outside source of power, inbreakable skin, ability to grow and controll my atomic stucture so I can morph some or all or my body. eek!

mr.smiley
What about entering other peoples bodies and controlling their actions through what we will call the soul force.A character could splice his sould into several sources and control several people at once from within their bodies.

munkiesarus
Lifeguard's powers were cool, from X-Treme X-Men. She could mutate into ANYTHING, whatever the task called for. If she was drowning, she'd develop fins. If she fell out of the sky, she'd be growing wings and such. I liked it a LOT.

dominic/wolf
maybe a guy called terrain when a touched his suroundings his body disfiguers to look like that surface and he has complete control over that terrain like throw rocks sink into the ground and poping up behind his oponnet would be cool

kelly burt
hey did they use the power of gravity???hm?? anyone think of that one?/l like being able to force more gravital pressure on another existence??? bunny bunny bunny bunny

Zod4Life
I'd want to shoot fire balls,have heat vision,x-ray vision,superstrength,flight,ability to breathe in space,freeze breath and that's just about it.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by kelly burt
hey did they use the power of gravity???hm?? anyone think of that one?/l like being able to force more gravital pressure on another existence??? bunny bunny bunny bunny

No, they can't use gravity cuz then that person would be able to make black holes. No thanks.

Though they did just come with that new series.

Originally posted by Zod4Life
I'd want to shoot fire balls,have heat vision,x-ray vision,superstrength,flight,ability to breathe in space,freeze breath and that's just about it.

You sure that's it? stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
The power to take the strenght, speed and other things from the people around. Basically, being able to duplicate the attributes of other people around you. If he would be near some guys who each could press 1000 lbs, he would be able to press 2000. Or if they could each run 50 mph, he could run 100. For example, if the guy would be alone, he would be pretty much powerless. But in rock concert, he would be invicible. Or if he would be near Hulk, he would be as strong, durable and fast as he was. But if he would be near Cyclops, the only thing he could get was his strenght and speed. No additional powers.

ScarletSpider
Graviton had such powers. Although he wasn't a mutant. Nor is Gravity, a young hero with Gravity powers quite undefined thusfar though. It allows him to fly, and lets him energize his punches, beyond that, not sure.

Zod4Life
If I had Parasite's powers,I'd want the powers or energy I suck form people to last longer.Let's say about 24 hours.

ScarletSpider
I like the Exiles Mimic (616 Mimic is a colostomy bag). He gets to imprint five people's abilities to himself at half strength. The powers themselves aren't original, but the combinations are. What five people's powers would you imprint?

Mainstream
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I like the Exiles Mimic (616 Mimic is a colostomy bag). He gets to imprint five people's abilities to himself at half strength. The powers themselves aren't original, but the combinations are. What five people's powers would you imprint?

hmmm

telepathy
teleknesis (that'd include flying)
healing factor
controll over atomic stucture (would include shape shifting)
absorbing off any energy to increase powers and size

willRules
umm

Healing
Stretchin
Telekinissis
Invisibilty
spider-sense!

my costume would look like this................

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
umm

Healing
Stretchin
Telekinissis
Invisibilty
spider-sense!

my costume would look like this................

I can't help but wonder have I seen that costume somewhere...hmmmm

willRules
LOL

Batman Wins
Guy called Kamakaze. He goes to an xmen and explodes. Detroying the universe

Fuel
this may allready be one but how making pain make him stronger the more damage he takes the more he can dish out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.