Guess Who Is Spesh!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
I AM!! eek!... no this time i actually have a reason for being spesh. see i started a new theatre company and we're doing phantom of the opera. and it's really hard to get in here. i didn't even think i was gonna get in.. but when we auditioned i thought i like completely bombed it so i expected to get like a chorus part or something.. BUT I GOT CHRISTINE! eek! so exciting! yes i know im an attention whore but i dont care.. smile stick out tongue

(linds is spesh too)

xLiNdS x 622x
w00t this is so exciting

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by sblomie545
I AM!! eek!... no this time i actually have a reason for being spesh. see i started a new theatre company and we're doing phantom of the opera. and it's really hard to get in here. i didn't even think i was gonna get in.. but when we auditioned i thought i like completely bombed it so i expected to get like a chorus part or something.. BUT I GOT CHRISTINE! eek! so exciting! yes i know im an attention whore but i dont care.. smile stick out tongue

(linds is spesh too)

I can play the songs from that play on the organ...just thought you should know...no expression

sblomie545
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I can play the songs from that play on the organ...just thought you should know...no expression

thumb upthumb upthumb up

Ken Kenobi
For those that do not speak teeny bopper...

Spesh = Special, I think.

sblomie545
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
For those that do not speak teeny bopper...

Spesh = Special, I think.
didn't we have this conversation ken? i am not a teenybopper... oi

and yes.. spesh is special but so much cooler

Ken Kenobi
didn't we have this conversation ken? i am not a teenybopper... oi

and yes.. spesh is special but so much cooler

Talking like a Valley Girl does not help your case.

Teenybopper slang is not cool, no matter how many people use it.

PrinceofBlades
Oye, why don't you leave the girl to talk as she pleads confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Oye, why don't you leave the girl to talk as she pleads confused

She can talk however she pleases, but I'm just informing her that talking in slang is not cool or cute, it's annoying.

PrinceofBlades
She can talk however she pleases, but I'm just informing her that talking in slang is not cool or cute, it's annoying.

Well I'm not in the mood to argue, but just a word of advice: She wont listen no expression

alcoholicpoet
Spesh is overrated, I'm Hseps.

a1hsauce
congrats Sass!!! big grin

§P0oONY

(linds is spesh too)

Don't quit the day job.... peasant

DarkCanadian
Man, Ken is so blunt at times.

Rob Owns You
Spesh hsepS hseSp eSpsh

§P0oONY

(linds is spesh too)

You used the word "I" 11 times

fear

DarkCanadian
meh

Anoushka
happy good for you!!

i've always wanted that part,but they never even tried putting up that play here sad
oh well.there are others smile

Darth Nauj
yes very annoying messed

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Man, Ken is so blunt at times.

I can be

The Tired Hiker
You folks will never believe it, I auditioned for the part of Clark Kent for the next season of Smallville, and they liked me soooooooo much, they are firing Tom Welling and I'm taking his place. whistle

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You folks will never believe it, I auditioned for the part of Clark Kent for the next season of Smallville, and they liked me soooooooo much, they are firing Tom Welling and I'm taking his place. whistle
laughing

lilmisskitten
YAY 4 SBLOMIE !!! !!!! GO GIRL, GIRL *starts doing a funny jig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.