Help Cant Play Comp Games No More

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamuraiSquirrel
my comp does not allow me to run D2:LOD or SC or any comp games anymore. it is just spur of the moment type of thing also i havent done anything to change thesettings on my comp and i can open the programs but i cannot join or make a game..... what is the problem

yerssot
you need to give more info

SamuraiSquirrel
ok when i load D2 it will open the game but it makes it look like im running it on like 2MB of ram. it takes me about 3 min to go from start area in rogue encampment to get over to charsi

yerssot
what other programs are you running?

SamuraiSquirrel
jsut the regular programs that show up on my window and others to have the net, msn, stuff like that, when i open the game its like im running of such a low amount of ram, not sure if i mentioned that though

yerssot
if you have an active internet connection, you should shut it down that slows some games down a lot

SamuraiSquirrel
i was playing the games online and offline. poor me i have dial up so im only online when i want to be

SamuraiSquirrel
2guns gun_bandana gunsmilie raygun rifle sniper spam_laser tomcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.