Whats your favorite game and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cedric32
My favorite game is World of Warcraft. I love all fantasy type games. But in this one theres more choices and theres just so many things to do, its just a great game.

How about you, whats you?

PINBALL
Halo 2 because its awsome

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I really loved Halo, but no other game has captured my imagination and drawn me into it's world like Fable. Can't wait for Fable: the Lost Levels later in the year.

jnr hiphop
Splinter Cell. I just love stealth games.

DarkCanadian
Halo 2. Online experience is a must.

shadow12
metroid series

LiL nAstY GirL
Kingdom Hearts

maisie831
final fantasy x and becausa its cool and fun

Vidina
Kingdom Hearts

Cedric32
Ya, I loved fable as well. Halo was fun, it was really suspenseful for me. I freak out about zombies and those monster thing you have to face were pretty close to them. Ha ha I screamed every time one ran towards me, than shot it down with my machine gun, little more than needed. I think they were called the 'flood' maybe. I just beat splinter cell, i took me forever...i decided i sucked at stealth games, lol. I'm playing Balder's gate right now, the second one. I don't like it as much as the first. I hope to beat it, Ive never beaten any Balder's gate games...well without cheating at least. I used to be obsessed with Diablo, every day I was playing, and in school I would be to anxious to play to concentrate in school i was horrible, lol.

What other games do you think I would like if I enjoy these?

zammorak76
halo was good but fable was better

General Zodiac
Where's Resident Evil 4. That is a very fun game or God of War?

DarkCanadian
Yes, Resident Evil 4 should really be up there. It was the only GCN game that was rated 10.0/10 courtesy of Nintendo Power Magazine.

General Zodiac
Super Mario Sunshine was rated a 10/10? I thought it was oh well. Resident Evil 4 is my fav. game.

Scott01
zelderex online.

DarkWizard
- The Legend of Zelda
- Final Fantasy 7
- Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time
- SOCOM 2
- Final Fantasy 9
- Super Smash Bros
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Goldeneye 007
- Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes
- Metal Gear solid 4 : Snake eater

MadMel
Originally posted by DarkWizard

- The Legend of Zelda
- Final Fantasy 7
- Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time
- SOCOM 2
- Final Fantasy 9
- Super Smash Bros
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Goldeneye 007
- Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes
- Metal Gear solid 4 : Snake eater

*agrees* those are some of the best games around..along with the warcraft series, the black and white series, the heroes of might and magic series and the halo series..

BackFire
Final Fantasy 6.

First game I played that I really really got into, like, I couldn't put the controller down. Also first game I played that had a story that rivaled the very best hollywood films an novels. Simply one of the most amazing games for its time. Also has the best music I've ever heard in a game to this day.

DarkWizard
Oh, who could forget 'Kings Quest'?!

MadMel
not me...oh wait, yeah i did forget...cool series....3 waz my fav.

WrathfulDwarf
All of those games are fun.

I pick Halo because I get to shoot space aliens and a bunch of foul mouth kiddies on Xbox live.

MadMel
damn right!!!!!

Lana
FFX and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time are probably my favorites.

JToTheP
Zelda:LTTP
Zelda:OoT
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
RE/RE2/RE4
DKC2
Mega Man X2/X3
Devil May Cry
Sonic 3/Knuckles

MadMel
Originally posted by JToTheP
Sonic 3/Knuckles
that was good in its day..havent played it in ages though..

JToTheP
*busts out sonic mega collection*

MadMel
laughing out loud

Phat J
ico was a great game, i got pretty into that. star ocean is probably my favourite, thats the game that got me into rpgs, nothin ever topped it.

Otus

Scorpion_Master
Diablo 2 Lod
Metroid series
Mortal kombat series
Zelda series
Mario bros 3, 64 and Sunshine
Mega Man 3, 4, 5, 6

Otus
Forgot from my list:

Capcom-fightings: Street Fighter-series, Darkstalkers-series
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

Darth POW
i liked the Dead Or Alive series.
Halo and Fable were also amazing.

SaTsuJiN
fave of all time is pretty rough.. if I had to choose from the list, I'd say Diablo left the best impression on me

Red Superfly
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
--------------------------
Nothing comes close to replicating that sense of adventure and awe. I must have played through this game about twenty times. It's epic without being boring, it's twee without being childish, the dungeons are just clever, unique and fun and the bosses are some of the most memorbale gameplay experiences I've ever had. It has tons of neat touches and there are no bugs at all like 99% of other games, it's gaming perfection.

Honourable mentions would be:
Half-Life 2
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Brothers 3
Shadow Of The Colossus
Ico
Resident Evil 4
Project Gotham Racing 2

vaya_the_elf
My favorite game would be hard to say... I've not played Dnd online yet, or Guild wars. Although Neverwinter nights I have, and its nice for what all you can do. Either Neverwinter nights, or Fable would be my favorite pc game.

My favorite video game would be X-men Legends games, and Baldur's gate's games.

Kingdom Hearts
my favorit game is Kingdom Hearts be of the action and adventure and Disney charcters and Final Fantasy characters coming together to make a kick ass came!

i like Jak 2&3 toobig grin

Kingdom Hearts
game* and *because*

vaya_the_elf
Mainly most of my games are rpg stuff, and if it has good plot line then I will probably like it. I'm all about the plot line, and also I like to be able to use different weapons, and love fantasy in there as well. The more freedom the better... .. .. ..

As for X-men Legends I just thought it was well done, and great two player game.

Lana
Originally posted by Kingdom Hearts
game* and *because*

You can edit your posts, you know.

Tekno Boy
I have a number of favourite games, Smash Bros. Melee, any Zelda game, Tekken series, Sonic games,... I have many favourites, I don't think I can remember all of them right now.

One that I'm really enjoying right now is Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. The game play is really awesome, and it's quite challenging too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.