Cotton Candy/Candy Floss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
After spinning this sugar confection out into pretty colorful bags of sweet fluff for the last week or so ..I decided to finally try it for myself. Ive had cotton candy before....but it has been a while before this night. After sitting here at 1am eating blue cotton candy that I made tonight...I found it hard to stop. I was only gonna have a taste...really I was...embarrasment

Now Im tired and wired...all at once! wacko

so do you like cotton candy or not?...I lover the blue droolio...followed closely by the pink!

http://www.saralovering.com/gallery/053104_cc01.jpg

Commando Queen
i love cotton candy!

Trigun King
me to.

Commando Queen
blue and pink swrled is the bomb!

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm droolio

*Georgina_A*
Candy floss...droolio

Esp. the blue! yes

Lana
I love cotton candy.....droolio

Ken Kenobi
I think my favorite is the pink, but they're all the bomb.

I love taking a large chunk, putting it on my tongue and waiting for it to melt.

silver_tears
Pink droolio omg and yellow no expression orgasmic doesn't even begin to describe......

shellie
though I dont like making yellow/banana or pink vanilla sick they stink.

pink strawberry is pleasanthappy

Lana
I want some cotton candy now....why must it be so late and all the stores are closed? cry

silver_tears
I have some tongue10
But it's too late and I'm dieting droolio

shellie
droolio I had some...

Im thinking it shoulda waited till tomorrow though messed

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have some tongue10
But it's too late and I'm dieting droolio

You don't need to diet, how many times do I have to tell you that you look fine?

Your curves are perfect...and I must say, that latest pic is worth drooling over many times.

silver_tears
I lover you Kenneth, promise me if some hooch hasn't snatched you up before I'm 21 then you're all mine cry

Ken Kenobi
I lover you Kenneth, promise me if some hooch hasn't snatched you up before I'm 21 then you're all mine cry

I promise.

silver_tears
big grin and now off to bed, night assorted ladies and gentlemen winkiss

Ken Kenobi
big grin and now off to bed, night assorted ladies and gentlemen winkiss

Have pleasant sexy dreams Ms. Sex Puppet.

Imaginary
We call it fairy floss here yes And I love it... I love having it melt in my mouth droolio

Ken Kenobi
Sounds like butt floss...big grin

Tptmanno1
yummy...
so good...
mmm pure sugar.....

Fellatio
Originally posted by shellie
After spinning this sugar confection out into pretty colorful bags of sweet fluff for the last week or so ..I decided to finally try it for myself. Ive had cotton candy before....but it has been a while before this night. After sitting here at 1am eating blue cotton candy that I made tonight...I found it hard to stop. I was only gonna have a taste...really I was...embarrasment

Now Im tired and wired...all at once! wacko

so do you like cotton candy or not?...I lover the blue droolio...followed closely by the pink!

http://www.saralovering.com/gallery/053104_cc01.jpg

I know just what you mean, I just love the way the stuff melts on your tongue! happy

btw does that mean your made of cotton candy, cuz I cant seem to stop myself with you... droolio

BlackC@t
Cotton candy's okay erm

ladygrim
its alrite bt a swine when u get it in your hair

Fionnuala
Candy Floss droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.