pro bush supporter jailed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4675245.stm

a man in denmark was jailed for banning french and germans from his restaurant as a pro america statement

discuss

finti
he shold have been gven a price big grin Ive would have banned all French if I had a restaurant big grinbig grin evil face Funny thing is they come to my country as tourists and b*itch about we dont speak French

PVS
bottom line is racial discrimination.
politics in this case are circumstantial and trivial.

jaden101
but is it though...whatever happened to "i reserve the right"

besides...since when have the French and Germans become a "race" to be subjected to racial discrimination?

Sadako of Girth
Well after the Bush administrations treatment of the French (Attacking/boycotting restraunts, burning all things French publically,
people pouring bottle after bottle of French wine down the drains in the street, and lets not forget the "Freedom fries" fiasco..) after they had the bare-faced-gaul to actually not agree with Bush's illegal invasion manuvere, its not surprising that a few blind idiots have taken this as an excuse to act on their own racist agendas...

I wonder if this sets a president for legal action to be taken for the afformentioned racist attacks on the French in the U.S....?

Probably not.

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
but is it though...whatever happened to "i reserve the right"

besides...since when have the French and Germans become a "race" to be subjected to racial discrimination?

pre 1950's many establishments "reserved the right" to serve white people only. thats is illegal here as it is there.

you have the right as the manager of an establishment to refuse service to an individual, but you better have a good reason. no, its not his right to racially discriminate....sorry....try again.

and dont get technical about the word "race", unless you feel that somehow black, asian, and latino people are farther removed from you in genetics than another caucasian. and no, they are not.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed PVS...

The movie "Falling Down" makes this point very well indeed..

PVS
not to switch topic, but i love that film!

anyway.....

IceWithin
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4675245.stm

a man in denmark was jailed for banning french and germans from his restaurant as a pro america statement

discuss
The guy is un utter *******, however he shouldn't be in jail.
He has the right to serve to any "kind" of people he wants and the police should not interfere with that.

Linkalicious
Serves them right!

Go America!

botankus
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed PVS...

The movie "Falling Down" makes this point very well indeed..

One of my all-time favorites. Watched it the other night. You could even talk about the "reserve the right" scene in the Army store and not go too far off-topic.
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Serves them right!

Go America!
America, F*** YEAH!

zrockerchick
What the f*ck are you talking about? But America does Rock!

Bardock42
Originally posted by zrockerchick
What the f*ck are you talking about? But America does Rock!

Rock as in "it does not, at least not more than any other western nation" then yes....

botankus
It's from the movie, Team America: World Police, Sam.

WindDancer
I'm just surprise this is a Danish citizen supporting Bush! Who woulda have thought? Is his business and he can refuse service to anyone. Is it bad business to refuse customers? Yes, but then again is his business.

PVS
you cant discriminate based on place of birth
thats NOT his right.

WindDancer
Like I said is bad business for the guy. He's in jail anyways for his actions case closed.

Fishy
He can refuse all the people he want. But he doesn't have the right to do it based on nationality. If he would have done it against every foreigner people would have not replied the same as they have now. If he would have done it against blacks they would not have replied the same as they do now.

Refusing customers based on nationality is racism or discrimination or whatever you want to call it and thank god against the Law in Danmark.

finti
as of Norway there are no laws forbiding people to refuse them due to nationality, race and religion yes not nationality.
So if I had a sign on the door saying Germans and French unwanted nothing could stop me from doing that

IceWithin
Originally posted by WindDancer
I'm just surprise this is a Danish citizen supporting Bush! Who woulda have thought? Is his business and he can refuse service to anyone. Is it bad business to refuse customers? Yes, but then again is his business.
I agree

Originally posted by PVS
you cant discriminate based on place of birth
thats NOT his right.
I thought there was a law which allows owners of restaurants to refuse to serve people they don't want to.

PVS
Originally posted by IceWithin
I thought there was a law which allows owners of restaurants to refuse to serve people they don't want to.

Originally posted by PVS
you have the right as the manager of an establishment to refuse service to an individual, but you better have a good reason. no, its not his right to racially discriminate....sorry....try again.

you can refuse service to an individual based on individual reasons.
be it 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' or things of the like. you cannot base such a rule on someone's place of origin. that is not his right.

IceWithin
Originally posted by PVS
be it 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' or things of the like. you cannot base such a rule on someone's place of origin. that is not his right.
so the law is "As the owner of an establishment you have the right to refuse service to an individual but you should have a good reason."?
weird

PVS
i meant 'good reason' because people refused can play the race card and get the manager in trouble. really, you can just basically say "im not going to serve you because...i just dont like you" thats his right as well.

he cannot however make a general policy based on racism.
no effin way

IceWithin
well obviously not, but if french people enter his restaurant he could say "Hey I don't like you, so leave." right?

Linkalicious
"I'm not serving you because your Black...soled shoes are going to screw up my white tile"

Owning a restaurant would be so fun!

PVS
i guess so.....if the authorities catch on and realise its racial discrimination....who knows.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Linkalicious
"I'm not serving you because your Black...soled shoes are going to screw up my white tile"

Owning a restaurant would be so fun!
stick out tongue

Originally posted by PVS
i guess so.....if the authorities catch on and realise its racial discrimination....who knows.
Right...

lil bitchiness
Good. He should be in jail.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by PVS
i meant 'good reason' because people refused can play the race card and get the manager in trouble. really, you can just basically say "im not going to serve you because...i just dont like you" thats his right as well.

he cannot however make a general policy based on racism.
no effin way

How is not liking someone a good reason to refuse service?

PVS
it isnt a good reason.
thats not the point.
the point is that its legal.

its illegal however (except in norway so we've learned from finti)
to discriminate based on race.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by PVS
it isnt a good reason.
thats not the point.
the point is that its legal.

its illegal however (except in norway so we've learned from finti)
to discriminate based on race.

I find that rather odd, anywho that's off topic.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS

i agree...but you got pathetic and childish again and jumped the gun...accusing me of thinking that i am genetically different and superior to people of other skin colour

ironically enough i hadn't even given an opinion...i just asked a question whether the French and the Germans could be considered a "race" as you would think that would be the basis of a person being convicted of being a racist

was he even saying "i'm not serving you because you're french/german" or was he saying "i'm not serving you because of your countries politics"

in which case if it is the later then its something that happens on a nationwide scale all the time....countries refuse to trade with other countries because of political actions...you don't see many people getting prosecuted for racism in those circumstances do you?

GCG

Its worse ; this guy targets foreign customers....and delivers a dent in the danish tourism industry with his bias policy.

PVS
i agree...but you got pathetic and childish again and jumped the gun...accusing me of thinking that i am genetically different and superior to people of other skin colour

no actually you implied that white people cannot be distinguished from eachother under the category of 'race' whereas white/asia/black/latino can.
i wasnt calling you a racist, just so you know who was jumping the gun. if not, then what does racism mean? if i am wrong in my assumption then you feel the term 'race' that we use to describe nationality is incorrect (which is true imo) then give another word for it and we'll fill in the blank: _______ discrimination.

ironically enough i hadn't even given an opinion...i just asked a question whether the French and the Germans could be considered a "race" as you would think that would be the basis of a person being convicted of being a racist

which begs the question, what do you consider a 'race' to be? not rhetorical but an honest question.

was he even saying "i'm not serving you because you're french/german" or was he saying "i'm not serving you because of your countries politics"

doesnt matter. its _________ discrimination because its based on where they are from rather than their identity as an individual. what if he/she was an avid bush supporter? wouldnt matter anyhow if they were french or german. therefore, the basis of that discrimination is on their nationality and NOT their political standing. so politics, like i said before, is just circumstantial.

in which case if it is the later then its something that happens on a nationwide scale all the time....countries refuse to trade with other countries because of political actions...you don't see many people getting prosecuted for racism in those circumstances do you?

that is a case of government sanctions, not discrimination of an individual.
in america, i cant legally buy cigars from cuba, but i will get in serious trouble if i open a restaurant and hang a sign which says "no cubans allowed"

neonight
Listen to me it won't get better till they are all jailed someone said oh! come on they are christian people well let me tell you I'm a christian and I don't believe in mass slughter of our troops so tell me something where is it fare they still are in office????

neonight

PVS
Originally posted by neonight
Listen to me it won't get better till they are all jailed someone said oh! come on they are christian people well let me tell you I'm a christian and I don't believe in mass slughter of our troops so tell me something where is it fare they still are in office????

neonight

...you totally lost me.

perhaps punctuation is in order?

jaden101
i didnt imply anything of the sort...i didnt even mention latinos/blacks/asians at all

how about "the human race"

so what if he reworded his policy to "i impose sactions upon France and Germany by not trading my goods for their cash"

besides when governments impose sanctions on one another...who suffers?...individual farmers/ producers etc...

the government suffers merely as a side effect of collecting less through taxation...but this is off topic anyway

regardless...i think as a political statement, it was a bit feeble...

on a side note...in the UK...a resaurant that is liscenced to sell alcohol can refuse to serve anyone without any reason simply because it has an alcohol liscence....i dont know if its the same in Denmark though

lastly...i posted this topic because i knew it would get some much needed debate going...and it has...you may continue

wink

KidRock
Good job resteraunt owner.

PVS
i didnt imply anything of the sort...i didnt even mention latinos/blacks/asians at all

how about "the human race"

so what if he reworded his policy to "i impose sactions upon France and Germany by not trading my goods for their cash"

besides when governments impose sanctions on one another...who suffers?...individual farmers/ producers etc...

the government suffers merely as a side effect of collecting less through taxation...but this is off topic anyway

regardless...i think as a political statement, it was a bit feeble...

on a side note...in the UK...a resaurant that is liscenced to sell alcohol can refuse to serve anyone without any reason simply because it has an alcohol liscence....i dont know if its the same in Denmark though

lastly...i posted this topic because i knew it would get some much needed debate going...and it has...you may continue

wink

you still havent filled in the blank

_______ discrimination (place of origin/ethnic background/religious background) is illegal(whatever you call it)

manny321
This would have happened in Canada easily. Not jailed though. Likely be sued.

finti
no I said there are no laws that says you cant refuse them based on nationalities, for racial and religious discrimination we do have laws. Ther are diffrences between those examples, huge diffrences
It aint racial discrimination to deny some nationalities to enter your establishment, of course this leads to a problem if the denied person is of a different race than the owner have, but racial discrimination aint the same as denying some nationalities due to political disagreement

jaden101
French discrimination (could be a clothing company)

happy now?

PVS
Originally posted by finti
...but racial discrimination aint the same as denying some nationalities due to political disagreement

i think it is dude
the simple act of denying service toward a nationality for ANY reason is racial discrimination. the notion that someone who is french automatically is against bush is prejudice in every way.

ragesRemorse
i dont see anything wrong with this. I was treated like shit in paris for the mere fact i was American. How do i know this? because i was told every damn day i spent in the country. France would rock if it weren't for all the damn French people. I cant say i dislike them though, i love there shitty narcissistic attitude.

finti
how is denying a nationality entrance to an establishment racial discrimination when they are of the same race.

Sometimes it is the behaviour from a certain group of tourist from one specific nation that leads to these actions.

That this DAnish guy was pro Bush and let that be the factor for his action is lame though, no disagreement with that

PVS
how is denying a nationality entrance to an establishment racial discrimination when they are of the same race.

here we go again

if they are of the same 'race', then who is not a part of their 'race'?
what determines 'race'?

Originally posted by PVS
...and dont get technical about the word "race", unless you feel that somehow black, asian, and latino people are farther removed from you in genetics than another caucasian. and no, they are not.

Originally posted by PVS
no actually you implied that white people cannot be distinguished from eachother under the category of 'race' whereas white/asia/black/latino can.
i wasnt calling you a racist, just so you know who was jumping the gun. if not, then what does racism mean? if i am wrong in my assumption then you feel the term 'race' that we use to describe nationality is incorrect (which is true imo) then give another word for it and
we'll fill in the blank: _______ discrimination

ragesRemorse
racist is just a term used to identify with.

PVS
to identify with what?

ragesRemorse
you really need to ask that question man? discrimination

WindDancer
Why don't we put the shoe on the other foot? What if this guy was anti-Bush and he denies service to people that voted for Bush and support the war in Iraq? Would that also be discrimination? Yes or No.

finti
well most of Europe belongs to the Caucasian race which means most European are of the same race, you want me to go on or can you take it from here?

PVS
Why don't we put the shoe on the other foot? What if this guy was anti-Bush and he denies service to people that voted for Bush and support the war in Iraq? Would that also be discrimination? Yes or No.

no, the correct counter-arguement would be this:

what if the man refused to serve people who's countries were supportive of the war. to that i would give the exact same answer. thats racial discrimination.

finti
guess we have a diffrence regarding how to define racial discrimination tehn.
To me it is because of skin color or to a degree religious beliefs

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by PVS
no, the correct counter-arguement would be this:

what if the man refused to serve people who's countries were supportive of the war. to that i would give the exact same answer. thats racial discrimination.

wouldnt that be just plain discrimination?

PVS
well most of Europe belongs to the Caucasian race which means most European are of the same race, you want me to go on or can you take it from here?

caucaisian is not a race. there is no genetic difference between black asian latino and white. all they represent is ancient patterns of breeding where nationality in general represents a less ancient pattern of breeding. there is no difference.

jaden101
perhaps the man can be accused of being xenophobic but this is different from racism

PVS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
wouldnt that be just plain discrimination?

plain discrimination could be "you're naked, so i wont serve you until you put some cloths on", because i discriminate against naked people...which could be either good or bad for business, but not unethical.

ragesRemorse
so would you say discriminating against naked people would be racial discrimination? I'm just trying to figure out where your comming from. Because discriminating against someones beliefs (political) has nothing to do with race. Atlleast not the way i'm looking at it.

WindDancer
guess we have a diffrence regarding how to define racial discrimination tehn.
To me it is because of skin color or to a degree religious beliefs

Same for me.

PVS
for the last time (god im sick of going in this circle)
they are not being discriminated against for their political beliefs.
a french person who loves george bush and everything he does will
be refused service. therefore, political beliefs are circumstantial.
its about where they are from, not what they believe.
racism.

ragesRemorse
i was talking about the hypothetical question that wild dancer brought up and that you elaborated on. The one saying that if a man refused to serve everyone who was for the war. I understand where your comming from on the whole French and german thing, but not the other question.

finti
so when we make jokes about the swedes because they are swedes thats is racism?

PVS
ok, if someone supported/objected to the war, they would have to be very vocal in some way for the manager to be aware of this. or else how could he tell? if they were wearing a tshirt that said "NUKE IRAQ" or "IMPEACH BUSH" that would be a sign. if they came in chanting "GO BUSH" or "F*** BUSH" that would be a telltale sign. in which case the owner may say "f*** you! get out!!!" bad for business but within his right.

however, that is completely unrelated on all levels. there is no political bias in my views. if the coin were turned i would say the same against an anti-war liberal pulling this shit.

edit: its a really useless question anyway, because like i said, unless i ask, or you tell....how do i know what your political beliefs are??

PVS
so when we make jokes about the swedes because they are swedes thats is racism?

um....yeah

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
ok, if someone supported/objected to the war, they would have to be very vocal in some way for the manager to be aware of this. or else how could he tell? if they were wearing a tshirt that said "NUKE IRAQ" or "IMPEACH BUSH" that would be a sign. if they came in chanting "GO BUSH" or "F*** BUSH" that would be a telltale sign. in which case the owner may say "f*** you! get out!!!" bad for business but within his right.

however, that is completely unrelated on all levels. there is no political bias in my views. if the coin were turned i would say the same against an anti-war liberal pulling this shit.

edit: its a really useless question anyway, because like i said, unless i ask, or you tell....how do i know what your political beliefs are??

so what makes a french person look like a french person

or more to the point...germans....given that the accent could be mistaken for swiss (or maybe its just me that can tell the difference)

ragesRemorse
so what makes a french person look like a french person

or more to the point...germans....given that the accent could be mistaken for swiss (or maybe its just me that can tell the difference)

This is an easy one. If movies have taught me anything. Germans are always big, intimidating. You know a German when you see one in the movies. French people are always skinny and gangly. their faces are also always slanted upwards a bit. This is how you tell French and German people from other white people. I mean, movies wouldnt lie would they?

PVS
so is your point that some french and german people can sneak in unnoticed?
well good for them...although they would lose my respect for patronising this man's establishment even as they are discriminated against simply for who they are.

but the fact remains: racial discrimination-----> illegal -------> jailtime

finti
different countries different laws

PVS
different countries different laws

i was referring to this case

Fishy
Racism just isn't the right word for it, seeing as there isn't any other word of it however it will just have to do.

PVS
why not? if i dont allow a jewish person into my establishment is that not racist? and we're both caucaisan....

Fishy
Because everybody thinks of it as Race, black white whatever. It doesn't have anything to do with that. It has to do with discrimination against certain country's more like countrism or something like that. Only that doesn't exist. I agree you shouldn't have to write 20 words everytime you want to call it what it is, so Racism works. It just doesn't really fit the popular accepted opinion on Racism. And instead of us just dropping that and moving on with the subject, we have 3 pages here discussing if it fits the clasicall description of racism

jaden101
being jewish is a religion...being french isn't...

PVS
well, when you really get down to reality, i have the same genetic similarities to another caucasian as i do to a black or asian person. the differences are so minute that they are not worth considering.

the very notion that there is more than one race is in itself prejudice.

but we use 'racism' to basically mean "my group of people who's ancestors followed the same pattern of breeding are better than yours"

PVS

so if i convert, then im of a different race all of the sudden?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Fishy
Because everybody thinks of it as Race, black white whatever. It doesn't have anything to do with that. It has to do with discrimination against certain country's more like countrism or something like that. Only that doesn't exist. I agree you shouldn't have to write 20 words everytime you want to call it what it is, so Racism works. It just doesn't really fit the popular accepted opinion on Racism. And instead of us just dropping that and moving on with the subject, we have 3 pages here discussing if it fits the clasicall description of racism

it's sad that good points go un-noticed.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
well, when you really get down to reality, i have the same genetic similarities to another caucasian as i do to a black or asian person. the differences are so minute that they are not worth considering.

the very notion that there is more than one race is in itself prejudice.

but we use 'racism' to basically mean "my group of people who's ancestors followed the same pattern of breeding are better than yours"

genetically you are right...but tiny genetic differences make some very noticable phenotypic differences in different sections of the human population

particularly in relation to how prone to certain diseases we are and even how good at sports we are

http://www.trinicenter.com/sciencenews/genesandrace.htm

FeceMan
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well after the Bush administrations treatment of the French (Attacking/boycotting restraunts, burning all things French publically,
people pouring bottle after bottle of French wine down the drains in the street, and lets not forget the "Freedom fries" fiasco..) after they had the bare-faced-gaul to actually not agree with Bush's illegal invasion manuvere, its not surprising that a few blind idiots have taken this as an excuse to act on their own racist agendas...

I wonder if this sets a president for legal action to be taken for the afformentioned racist attacks on the French in the U.S....?

Probably not.
"Idiot cheese" FTW.

For all you World War buffs--LIBERTY PUPS!

Cry more, n00b. Stuff like this has happened numerous times before now and it will continue to happen.

PVS
n00b? what an immature response erm

coming from someone who has 'taught' me to post so many times.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by FeceMan
"Idiot cheese" FTW.

For all you World War buffs--LIBERTY PUPS!

Cry more, n00b. Stuff like this has happened numerous times before now and it will continue to happen.

Noob? Cryin'?

You CAN'T have been talking to me...

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
n00b? what an immature response erm

coming from someone who has 'taught' me to post so many times.
You criticize the maturity of my posts? 'Cry more, n00b' is a phrase I use quite frequently; I'm not actually calling him a 'n00b'. I often utilize it when my friend starts bitching about how he got gypped while playing Halo 2 online. (But that hardly matters.)

Remember, once upon a time, I pointed out something like that between you and KidRock...what exactly happened?

Ah, yes, something like this:

FeceMan: You do realize that you just brought yourself to his level, right?

PVS: thank you for yet another appraisal of my posts...but i dont care...sorry sad

PVS, you might want to check my thread on hypocrisy and reread through your posts. It might be enlightening.

alcoholicpoet

Should it matter what you call it? No matter how you word it, it still comes down to the fact that it's a blatant disrespect without plausible reason, racism, countryism, originism, the last two aren't even words! Why the hell are we even debating this!?

Oswald Kenobi
The law is that if an establishment posts in writing to the effect of "We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason," has the right to do just that. The burden of proof is on the individual that was refused service. Check the back of a movie ticket or concert ticket sometime. Of course, it's not used to discriminate, but it prevents the establishment from being sued for such a reason in a legitimate action.

cking
just because a person is Jewish doesn't mean they worship Judaism. people of all races can become Jewish and worship the religion.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
The law is that if an establishment posts in writing to the effect of "We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason," has the right to do just that. The burden of proof is on the individual that was refused service. Check the back of a movie ticket or concert ticket sometime. Of course, it's not used to discriminate, but it prevents the establishment from being sued for such a reason in a legitimate action.

What reason have they for preventing anyone from using a facility?

Oswald Kenobi
It could be disruptive behavior, previous illegal behavior in the establishment, etc. Say something like a child's hangout refusing service to a convicted child sex abuser. Or a distruptive person in a movie theatre that happens to be a minority. The disclaimer is there for the protection of the business.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
It could be disruptive behavior, previous illegal behavior in the establishment, etc. Say something like a child's hangout refusing service to a convicted child sex abuser. Or a distruptive person in a movie theatre that happens to be a minority. The disclaimer is there for the protection of the business.

Oh, that's fine, I thought you were implying that any business could refuse service, merely because they're not liked.

Oswald Kenobi
Well, in a way they can. The burden of proof of discrimination is on the person refused, not the business. It is hard to prove discrimination unless somebody says it outloud.

cking
those people shouldn't have been jailed in the first place.

jaden101
precisely the point...they aren't words and they aren't offences...

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
You criticize the maturity of my posts? 'Cry more, n00b' is a phrase I use quite frequently; I'm not actually calling him a 'n00b'. I often utilize it when my friend starts bitching about how he got gypped while playing Halo 2 online. (But that hardly matters.)

Remember, once upon a time, I pointed out something like that between you and KidRock...what exactly happened?

Ah, yes, something like this:

PVS: thank you for yet another appraisal of my posts...but i dont care...sorry sad

PVS, you might want to check my thread on hypocrisy and reread through your posts. It might be enlightening.

hmmmm actually i wasnt claiming to be above it all, nor did i claim to care whether others thought i was or wasn't (see above quote you must have been very busy in digging up erm )
just pointing out your own hypocrisy since you obviously claimed that you WERE above it all. thus you master-student condescending instructional posts. when you take a position like that, you kinda obligate yourself to lead by example...at which you have failed...now.... who's the hypocrite?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
hmmmm actually i wasnt claiming to be above it all, nor did i claim to care whether others thought i was or wasn't (see above quote you must have been very busy in digging up erm )
just pointing out your own hypocrisy since you obviously claimed that you WERE above it all. thus you master-student condescending instructional posts. when you take a position like that, you kinda obligate yourself to lead by example...at which you have failed...now.... who's the hypocrite?
The quote I was "busy digging up" is something I did not explain well; I realized it after the fifteen minutes had passed. I didn't separate the paragraphs clearly, making them seem as though they were one thought...I was attempting to say that your opinion regarding the 'evaluative posts' was the same as mine.

Perhaps hypocrite was the wrong word to use. I think 'plank eye' is more appropriate.

PVS
whatever dude, i really dont care.
just remember this next time you feel like playing 'master yoda of the forums' with me laughing out loud

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
whatever dude, i really dont care.
just remember this next time you feel like playing 'master yoda of the forums' with me laughing out loud
What in the hell are you talking about?

PVS
(among other various high and mighty instructional posts)

next time i get a post like this i will simple quote from this thread...FTW stick out tongue
thats what i mean wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
(among other various high and mighty instructional posts)

next time i get a post like this i will simple quote from this thread...FTW stick out tongue
thats what i mean wink
So I'll be bringing myself to your level?

If I were playing 'Master Yoda', I would have said:

"Plank-eye you are! Learn first and remedy your own flaws before criticizing another."

PVS
ok, you are totally pulling a deano here.

i fully accept my flaws, so pointing them out will burn nobody.
now its time to accept your own flaws and drop the teacher routine wink
you ARE at my level, so dont pretend otherwise.

edit:...did i invent a new KMC term?

henceforth, the act of purposely dodging an obvious valid point shall be known as "pulling a deano" laughing out loud

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
ok, you are totally pulling a deano here.

i fully accept my flaws, so pointing them out will burn nobody.
now its time to accept your own flaws and drop the teacher routine wink
you ARE at my level, so dont pretend otherwise.
"pulling a deano"? (Is that like pulling a Jackie?)

I'm not saying I'm not not at your level; I was saying that you quoting that would mean that.

PVS
well i'm saying that you are NOT not not at my level.
and i was saying that you quoting that would mean you were quoting it to mean you quoted it....

ok seriously, i have no idea what you said in that last post stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.