The Royal Lizard people!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav,
For those who have took part in any disscussion with our good friend Deano then you will beaware that the Royal Family are actually lizards! Yup we are rulled by lizards from another world,presuming they are cold-blooded why isnt the Queen out in Africa sunbathing for half the day.

But David Icke the man who says that this is true is basing these stupendius stories on what....the dream of some girl somewhere well what other evidence is there...Deano or Novo please explain where Icke found this out and what evidence tells him that it is true?

finti
laughing out loud and then there were these bankers..........what would happen if the Royals dragged David Waco eeh sorry Icke`s ass to court for these alligations of his

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by finti
laughing out loud and then there were these bankers..........what would happen if the Royals dragged David Waco eeh sorry Icke`s ass to court for these alligations of his

He'd say it was a scam to get rid of him and those sheep who follow him would cry conspiricy!

And hate to tell you but the bankers are tooth faires.

PVS
so....do they sleep on a giant heating rock?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
so....do they sleep on a giant heating rock?

I dont know it is one of the things Icke left out.

Sadako of Girth
Must be... and its probably the size of Ayer's rock given the size of the total linage of the Royal Family and all its descendants...

Sadako of Girth
And how come Royals have been seen eating things other than insects...?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Must be... and its probably the size of Ayer's rock given the size of the total linage of the Royal Family and all its descendants...

Strange how no-one has ever saw it!

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.... yes

Grand Moff Gav,
wait a minute do you have it in your garden!!

Sadako of Girth
Very well stashed under my rhubarb... yes

Grand Moff Gav,
Very well stashed under my rhubarb... yes

Ofcorse only a Lizard-man assossiate could come up with such a plan!!!

Sadako of Girth
Yes.. Ickes lizard men control will rule the world!
Anyone who can't see this is a blind, blind sheep who is asleep and blind like a blindman who forever and needs to wake up!!!! You're all fooooooooolsssssssssssssss....
Damn my lizzzzzzzzzzzarrrrd tongue is losssssssssssssssing its control...

*Nibbles on some insect*

stick out tongue

Grand Moff Gav,
Oh erm what if we nuke the sky and make it fall down!tHEN YOU will be beating.

Sadako of Girth
You cannot make the sky fall down as it is a heavy super-kevlar-titanium-laminate there to imprison the cittttiiiiiisssssssssssssenssssss of Earth and to imprisssssssssonnnn the non-believerssssssss to convert them all into Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzard fooooooooooooddddddddd.....

There is no sssssssssky wake up blind sheep sheepsssssss.....!!! stick out tongue

PVS
well....i dont think the illuminati are evil.
after all, they saved me a bunch of money on my car insurance

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/geico.jpg

Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO...!

Yessssssssssssssssss...!!! 'Cause cheaper car insssssurannnnnnnce is a part of our enssssssssssllllaaaaaaavement programmmmmmmm....

Buy it you mussssssssssssttt!!! Drive with less care you cannnn ssssssssssafe in the knowledge that your prissssssson walllllllllsssssss grow thhhhhhickkkkeeeeerrrrrr......! stick out tongue

*Bites the legs off of a 2ft cricket*

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
well....i dont think the illuminati are evil.
after all, they saved me a bunch of money on my car insurance

Sheer brilliance, I bow to the master.

Deano
bunch of maniacs

PVS
laughing out loud

here we go...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Deano
bunch of maniacs

eek! laughing

Deano
who started this thread?

PVS
who started this thread?

'them' fear

Sadako of Girth
It says on the top. smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by PVS
'them' fear

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Deano
the lizards are entitiys from another dimension, they are in another dimension or realm that is very close to this one on the frequency spectrum. you could think of it as two radio stations close enough on the dial to interfere with each other. in more than 40 countries there are accounts of people who have saw these other dimensional beings. A recurring theme of the ancient and modern accounts is the way these entityscan shape shift between a human and reptilian form, this will sound fantastic to most people but when you appreciate the illusory nature nature of the body,it will be much easier to understand how shapeshifting is possible. The body is a vibrating energy field and the shape shifting is not between two solid forms , the human and the reptillian; it is a switch between fields of resonating energy.

more info soon....

PVS
hmmm....interesting

no expression.................pff..........pffft......... BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA laughing out loud

PVS

DarkCanadian
This thread is just screaming "OTF".

Sadako of Girth
Well we all are made of vibrating energy matter is energy on the physical level, then there is the "Aura" too which can be measured electromagnetically apparently, and then you have the whole kirlian photography thing too...

Are what you are saying that these are people then that are able to in esscence become "Lizard ghosts" at the flick of a switch then...?

Sadako of Girth

"Who ya gonna calllllllllllll......?"

Deano
Our eyes can see only one tiny frequency range of the electromagnetic spectrum called visible light, the colours of the rainbow between red and violet. mant animals can see further into the electromagbetic spectrum. As one writer put it, humans are virtually blind. so our eyes can detect only a fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum, which itself is only 0.005 per cent of known energy/matter, and still enormous numbers of comatose people ridicule the suggestion that we are not alone or that other forms of live very different from humans could possibly exist. how breathtakingly absurd and these are the very ones who laugh at others. but because most people believe what the ''experts'' say, this nonsense is perpetuated in the public mind. the reptillians and other non human entities operate in the realms unseen by human sight.

Sadako of Girth
Not all humans are limited to that range.

Sadako of Girth
Lizard Busters!

Primitive Screwhead
Our eyes can see only one tiny frequency range of the electromagnetic spectrum called visible light, the colours of the rainbow between red and violet. mant animals can see further into the electromagbetic spectrum. As one writer put it, humans are virtually blind. so our eyes can detect only a fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum, which itself is only 0.005 per cent of known energy/matter, and still enormous numbers of comatose people ridicule the suggestion that we are not alone or that other forms of live very different from humans could possibly exist. how breathtakingly absurd and these are the very ones who laugh at others. but because most people believe what the ''experts'' say, this nonsense is perpetuated in the public mind. the reptillians and other non human entities operate in the realms unseen by human sight.

You've watched John Carpenter's They Live one too many times, Deano.

Deano
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead

26 times to be precise

Primitive Screwhead
Ahhh, this explains so much.... smile

Sadako of Girth
Wow! The Doors were lead by one of the things too....!!!

I distinctly remember Jim Morrison saying that he was the Lizard King and that he could do anything....!!!!!!

Deano
there you go then

Sadako of Girth
Erm.... and there really WAS a snake a mile long...!

And that blue bus really DID have the vocal capabilities to be calling us...

and that crystal ship may have been an illuminati prison vessel!

whirlysplat
the lizards are entitiys from another dimension, they are in another dimension or realm that is very close to this one on the frequency spectrum. you could think of it as two radio stations close enough on the dial to interfere with each other. in more than 40 countries there are accounts of people who have saw these other dimensional beings. A recurring theme of the ancient and modern accounts is the way these entityscan shape shift between a human and reptilian form, this will sound fantastic to most people but when you appreciate the illusory nature nature of the body,it will be much easier to understand how shapeshifting is possible. The body is a vibrating energy field and the shape shifting is not between two solid forms , the human and the reptillian; it is a switch between fields of resonating energy.

more info soon....
Deano last time we had a thread on this you told me you did not believe in the Lizard people. Stop Trollin eek!

PVS
yeah, i remember him distinctly saying that on several occasions.

Deano

Sadako of Girth
Then it MUST all be true.....!!!!
We are all imprisoned fools locked in the confides of our own minds....!!!

Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........!!!!!

Flee in terror and run for your very liveeeeeeeeeeeessssssss.....!!!!

whirlysplat
Deano you said you didn't believe in this shit

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, i remember him distinctly saying that on several occasions.

well since i didnt create this thread, and that my name always pops up when they are mentioned..im gonna act in the desired fashion and talk about them. thats wht you want isnt it?

Deano
Then it MUST all be true.....!!!!
We are all imprisoned fools locked in the confides of our own minds....!!!

thumb up thumb up

whirlysplat
well since i didnt create this thread, and that my name always pops up when they are mentioned..im gonna act in the desired fashion and talk about them. thats wht you want isnt it?

Not really, your entertaining at times, but this proves much of your activity is trollin, as someone who trolls myself at times I understand this. You though are just becoming a caricature, which is unfortunate because it means we no longer know when you are serious or not.

PVS
yes, all credibility has been destroyed.

Sadako of Girth
But the lizards are reaaaaaaaaal...!!!

They gotta be... Some bloke on the net told Deano....

.....and that should be good enough proof for us all.....!!!

Look! There they ARE! The proof !!!------> alienalienalienalien

whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
yes, all credibility has been destroyed.
and Integrity

whirlysplat
But the lizards are reaaaaaaaaal...!!!

They gotta be... Some bloke on the net told Deano....

.....and that should be good enough proof for us all.....!!!

Look! There they ARE! The proof !!!------> alienalienalienalien

Deano doesn't believe in the Lizards Sadako:d

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Deano
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not really, your entertaining at times, but this proves much of your activity is trollin, as someone who trolls myself at times I understand this. You though are just becoming a caricature, which is unfortunate because it means we no longer know when you are serious or not.

no one is trolling
you dont know when im serious or not?well thats for your problem big grin

jaden101
you know what all this talk of lizard people ruling the earth reminds me off
.http://www.movieprop.com/V/vfinalbattle.jpg

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101

maybe the film was trying to tell u something...

jaden101
yeah...that Robert Englund should have stuck to playing freddie kruger

PVS
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead

26 times to be precise

every question i ever had about you has just been answered.
and to the rest of you kids, take notes and learn from this:

-if you must, take hallucinogenics in moderation

-dont watch too much TV.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
every question i ever had about you has just been answered.
and to the rest of you kids, take notes and learn from this:

-if you must, take hallucinogenics in moderation

-dont watch too much TV.

DUMMIES! DUMMIES! DUMMIES!.....as far as I'm concerned the brains are dead it's the idiots that are still alive....we must think logical....logical...must think logical.....UNEMOTIONAL!!

i was joking pvs,
ok i want you to relax

WindDancer
I think David Icke is Sci-fi writer that has come accept his owns works of fiction as reality. I don't think he is mad or his followers are deluded. I think the guy just trap in his own imagination.

PVS
ok i want you to relax

projecting much?

whirlysplat
I said this in a previous threadbig grin

Originally posted by jaden101

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
projecting much?

your a pro communist

PVS
pro communist? do they worship lizards too?
if it has scales, im in dude...IM IN!!!!!!!!

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
pro communist? do they worship lizards too?
if it has scales, im in dude...IM IN!!!!!!!!

they worship jerks, you commie dog

PVS
commie dog? wtf do you know about 'commies'? you werent even frikin embryo when the soviet union fell. laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
commie dog? wtf do you know about 'commies'? you werent even frikin embryo when the soviet union fell. laughing out loud

i know more than you, ya scum! big grin

PVS
well, i guess because you say so....it must be true.
and why should reason be needed? thus this endless idiotic lizard man babble while we still await a shred of evidence besides spam articles from sites which profit off of this colossal brain fart.

Oswald Kenobi
LOL Deano knows so much more because the douchebag websites tell him. He didn't experience the fall of communism, but he know more than the people who lived through it. Yet another moronic post by Deano.

PVS
just think deano, what if you took all that time and energy reading that crap...and applied it to something useful?

Deano
i thought this thread wasgoing to be a bit of fun. but now the ''genius's'' oswald and pvs start getting serious. magic.
pathetic.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
just think deano, what if you took all that time and energy reading that crap...and applied it to something useful?

what do you do thats so useful?

Oswald Kenobi
i thought this thread wasgoing to be a bit of fun. but now the ''genius's'' oswald and pvs start getting serious. magic.
pathetic.

So, stop with your bullshit. The intelligent people of earth no there is no such thing as lizard men and the new world order. The truth is out there Deano, now go run along and find. Oh, and make sure mommy holds your hand when you cross the street.

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
So, stop with your bullshit. The intelligent people of earth no there is no such thing as lizard men and the new world order. The truth is out there Deano, now go run along and find. Oh, and make sure mommy holds your hand when you cross the street.

i never said reptillians exist. the NWO does exist though. im sorry you cant see it. now go and run to your lovely caring goverment who manipulate us everyday and beg them to protect you agaisnt those nasty terrorists.
i walk on my own to feet. dont need mommy.
yet another moronic post from oswald.

Oswald Kenobi
i never said reptillians exist. the NWO does exist though. im sorry you cant see it. now go and run to your lovely caring goverment who manipulate us everyday and beg them to protect you agaisnt those nasty terrorists.
i walk on my own to feet. dont need mommy.
yet another moronic post from oswald.

No, Deano, you don't know that the new world order exists. You only follow what other stupid people tell you. You and those like you are totally blind to the truth.

Stop being such a defiant and ignorant little child.

Deano
No, Deano, you don't know that the new world order exists. You only follow what other stupid people tell you. You and those like you are totally blind to the truth.

Stop being such a defiant and ignorant little child.

and you also follow what stupid people tell you. see how it works?
funny because to me you are the silly ignorant child,but why start to name call? where does that get anyone? it causes more hostility.

''First, why can't we 'feel' and 'know' our reality instead of insisting that the conditioned and manipulated mind must be the only arbiter of 'truth, does your heart say? That's all that matters. Second, the last thing I am trying to do is convince anyone of anything, that's not my intention or desire at all. So why bother doing what I do? I want to understand what is going on and I believe it is right that everyone should have access to all information available and not just the version that suits those in power.''

peace

KidRock
and you also follow what stupid people tell you. see how it works?
funny because to me you are the silly ignorant child,but why start to name call? where does that get anyone? it causes more hostility.

''First, why can't we 'feel' and 'know' our reality instead of insisting that the conditioned and manipulated mind must be the only arbiter of 'truth, does your heart say? That's all that matters. Second, the last thing I am trying to do is convince anyone of anything, that's not my intention or desire at all. So why bother doing what I do? I want to understand what is going on and I believe it is right that everyone should have access to all information available and not just the version that suits those in power.''

peace

I guess shrooms have found their way to England.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
I guess shrooms have found their way to England.

go and bow to your puppet..i mean president

Deano
The human race is in a hypnotic trance every bit as much as any subject in a hypnotists stage show; even more so, in fact, becasue the stooge on the stage only has one hypnotist working on him for a short time. In everyday life we are all being bombarded with hypnotic implants. When we're young we have parents and teachers telling us what is real and possible, and throughout our lives we have the media and peer pressure doing the same. Just as the subject in the stage show is told there is an elephant in the audience, or that he's eating a banana when its really a lemon, so we are told that bin laden orchestrated 9/11 and that doctors and mainstream scientists know what they're talking about. He didnt and they dont, but if we believe such rubbish we will construct our reality to fit. As a result, we will support the war on terrorism; take prescription drugs that often do us more damge than the ailment they are treating.Techniques like problem reaction solution are major examples of the way the illuminati attempt to implant a belief that we will edit into a reality that suits there agenda. The human race is in a trance, seeing what it is told to see, in precisely the same as the guy who was hypnotised. we dont have to seek enlightenment and truth, we are already enlightened. we just have to wake-the-fuk-up, break out the trance and remember who we are.

whirlysplat
PVS and KidRock together confused

KidRock
PVS and KidRock together confused

Were not together..it is just that Deano is so far off in his own little world that it seems like me and PVS are on the same side(which we are to some extent).

whirlysplat
Were not together..it is just that Deano is so far off in his own little world that it seems like me and PVS are on the same side(which we are to some extent).

wink I won't tell anyone about your "special relationship", you could be the new Bush and Blair and Deano could be your enemy laughing out loud

Deano
awww isnt that lovely

whirlysplat
awww isnt that lovely

Strange bedfellows confused but none stranger than you, you trollstick out tongue big grin

Deano
Strange bedfellows confused but none stranger than you, you trollstick out tongue big grin

your the biggest troll on here, rolling on floor laughing
im strange to you? accept it and move on

PVS

does this mean you're gonna let me teabag you?

KidRock
This thread = laughing

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
does this mean you're gonna let me teabag you?
May I have some, served on the rocks with a lemon wedge?

confused

KidRock
What happened PVS I thought I was on your ignore list? Is it that time of the year again where I give you another verbal beatdown?

Grand Moff Gav,

Sadako of Girth
Exactly.

Pure sci-fi.

Man this guy loves Stargate.

Grand Moff Gav,
And the revenge of Godzilla

whirlysplat
What happened PVS I thought I was on your ignore list? Is it that time of the year again where I give you another verbal beatdown?

Detente is overbig grin Whoops! laughing out loud

whirlysplat
your the biggest troll on here, rolling on floor laughing
im strange to you? accept it and move on

No your a bigger troll big grin I don't think you believe half what you post big grin

Grand Moff Gav,
No your a bigger troll big grin I don't think you believe half what you post big grin

he posts it to sound inteligent

PVS
kidrock, you ARE on ignore.
the only reason i can see what you post is because whirlysplat
quoted you. get it? silly little clown shoes laughing out loud

better luck next time wink

Grand Moff Gav,
laughing out loud

Deano

i do, otherwise i woudnt post it wink silly comment you made really cool

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
kidrock, you ARE on ignore.
the only reason i can see what you post is because whirlysplat
quoted you. get it? silly little clown shoes laughing out loud

better luck next time wink

why have you ignored him?

PVS
1-i had a choice between that and banning

2-every time i read a post of his, an estimated 50,000 of my neurons die.

3-i've grown bored with making him look like a massive assclown time and time again. its like beating a dead horse

thats about it erm

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
1-i had a choice between that and banning

2-every time i read a post of his, an estimated 50,000 of my neurons die.

3-i've grown bored with making him look like a massive assclown time and time again. its like beating a dead horse

thats about it erm

laughing out loud good reasons

PVS
...and you should quit dipping into his stash of shrooms deano stick out tongue

Deano
if i knew what you meant i would probably take it on board

PVS
shrooms are the popular hallucinogenic fungus used by many for recreational purposes. you know, the stuff you fill your belly on like once a week. fun in moderation, however prolonged routine use could lead to detachment from reality....thus the lizard people wink

Deano
ah i see
i like shrooms..nothing wrong with them

whirlysplat
i do, otherwise i woudnt post it wink silly comment you made really cool

is it silly confused Is it really Deano..................

Deano
is it silly confused Is it really Deano..................

yes rolling on floor laughing

whirlysplat
yes rolling on floor laughing

really? confused

whirlysplat
if i knew what you meant i would probably take it on board
do you like your shrooms straight from drying on the window sill?

Deano
do you like your shrooms straight from drying on the window sill?

yeh, the best way smile

Grand Moff Gav,
I am glad we didnt turn this into an "attack deano" thread,there are too many of them!

Deano
attack me.. i will never run mad

Grand Moff Gav,
dont invite it please I have gotten fed up wth peeps (and me) JUST SHOUTING AT YOU

Deano
i enjoy it

PVS
so...

-you spam the forum with copy n paste articles from david icke and rense.com, because you simply enjoy the attacks

-you will not break up said articles into paragraphs so that many more people will read them, because you dont care if they read them....but you post them anyway.

if you have no interest in contributing to a discussion,
and all you want is a negative reaction...doesnt that make you a troll?

Oswald Kenobi

LMAO! You'll never run?

I can truly call you a liar now.

Deano
LMAO! You'll never run?

I can truly call you a liar now.

where have i run to?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
so...

-you spam the forum with copy n paste articles from david icke and rense.com, because you simply enjoy the attacks

-you will not break up said articles into paragraphs so that many more people will read them, because you dont care if they read them....but you post them anyway.

Denial

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
so...

i dont care if i read them? so whats the point then?
i have no interest in contributing to a discussion? bullshit..all u can do is crack stupid jokes and ridiucle

Oswald Kenobi
where have i run to?

Are you really that uneducated. When you post in a discussion, you show willingness to discuss your opinion. Refusing to do that is running away.

Grand Moff Gav,
i dont care if i read them? so whats the point then?
i have no interest in contributing to a discussion? bullshit..all u can do is crack stupid jokes and ridiucle

You are really just a magnet for flaiming arnt you,you a ruining my happy fun thread!

Deano
Are you really that uneducated. When you post in a discussion, you show willingness to discuss your opinion. Refusing to do that is running away.

ive discussed it many times

Grand Moff Gav,

This is Off Topic Deano dont stop and I will report you police

Oswald Kenobi

Yet you still refuse to address any points that cast doubt on your statements. You don't discuss it, you spew the propaganda and then refuse to continue when some challenges you.

Deano
Yet you still refuse to address any points that cast doubt on your statements. You don't discuss it, you spew the propaganda and then refuse to continue when some challenges you.

ok what do you want me to explain to you? i'll try my best

Grand Moff Gav,
iT IS TRUE Deano you dont disscuss you rant and refuse to take heed!

Deano
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
This is Off Topic Deano dont stop and I will report you police

and this thread shud be in the off topic forum cool

Grand Moff Gav,
ok what do you want me to explain to you? i'll try my best

the only thing you can disscuss is Lizard men (you did quite well earlier)

and he doesnt what you to explain he wants you to disscuss

Grand Moff Gav,
and this thread shud be in the off topic forum cool
I know I said that somwhere else,but still on topic please police

Oswald Kenobi
The lizard people do not exist. It's that simple. And it doesn't help David Icke's credibility at all.

Grand Moff Gav,
The lizard people do not exist. It's that simple. And it doesn't help David Icke's credibility at all.

Yes but this is ment to be light hearted!

Deano

read the biggest secret and his new book 'infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion'

i can send them you. if you want

whirlysplat
I have a lizard

Grand Moff Gav,
read the biggest secret and his new book 'infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion'

i can send them you. if you want
send them to me!!

I have a lizard
Is it from another dimension and does it plan to take over the world,or just your house?

Deano
whats your email address?

Grand Moff Gav,
whats your email address?
[email protected]

Deano
u got msn messenger?

Grand Moff Gav,
Yup

Deano
i added u..

Grand Moff Gav,
I know

Ron Jeremy
Bum.....p

debbiejo
Do they wear Queen Mums hats I wonder........

Deano
http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/reps.htm

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Do they wear Queen Mums hats I wonder........

perhaps as the Queen mum was one - ask Deano smile

debbiejo
Interesting I had read that in the US people often describe aliens as the usually white big eyed creatures, though in Italy, they are reptilian...Always wondered about that......Hmmmmm...POPE hiding something

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Interesting I had read that in the US people often describe aliens as the usually white big eyed creatures, though in Italy, the are reptilian...Always wondered about that......Hmmmmm...POPE hiding something

undoubtEdly much of his Nazi past perhaps

Deano
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/lillysreport07aug04.shtml
http://www.metatech.org/attack_reptilians_breathing_technique.html

use this technique on the queen

Eis
Oh my god, when I first saw this thread I thought these guys were making fun of Deano's open minded ideas, but Deano, you really think the queen of England is a lizard?!

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Eis
Oh my god, when I first saw this thread I thought these guys were making fun of Deano's open minded ideas, but Deano, you really think the queen of England is a lizard?!

he does smile

debbiejo
I've ran across www.educate-yourself.org last winter.....quite a lot in there..

There is some great information in there!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>