Tourist Adverts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clovie
http://www.poland-tourism.pl/

It is what my stupid gov has made in order to make people to visit this place.

Maybe there is something wrong with me..but why can other countries have normal, focused on turists adverts (example: Czechien advert about castles) while we have some like that?

and the most annoying thing is that no one gave it officially to public knowledge messed

any ideas? confused

(and if it doesn't fit in GDF sorry)

Fëanor
cute nurse or whateve she's supposed to be....big grin

Clovie
it's a real nurse blink

on on that site are mistakes messed

i hate my gov cry

WindDancer
It could be just bad advertising from the tourist dept.

Clovie
Originally posted by WindDancer
It could be just bad advertising from the tourist dept. 'just'? huh

there was also version with plumber blink

WindDancer
A plummer? hmm...I can really make sense of it then. Do you guys have a Labor holiday? Maybe that is what they're trying to illustrate. I dunno is rather strange.

Clovie
we have a labour day..but it is something like the memento of communism and nothing more..

it is not because of that. and i really don't understand it. blink
they've said that French like these adverts blink

WindDancer
This may sound a bit strange...but I think (this is only IMO) they are trying to attract or advertise jobs. Maybe they are trying to bring workers or profesionals from other countries. I guess in a way your government is trying to bring in workers from other European nations.

Clovie
*chokes*
but the thing is that ppl from here are working in the other countries from EU. laughing sorry embarrasment
and we have very high unemployment level..
so it makes no sense

PVS
first impression from front page:

WELCOME TO POLAND!!!!

come swim in our beautiful lakes and be sure to break your leg so that you may be tended to by our worldly renowned hot nurses!!!

is that the selling point?

Clovie
Originally posted by PVS
first impression from front page:

WELCOME TO POLAND!!!!

come swim in our beautiful lakes and be sure to break your leg so that you may be tended to by our worldly renowned hot nurses!!!

is that the selling point? that sounded good actually blink

yerssot
I thought I was becoming a bit sick... I should get checked up by that nurse eek!

Clovie
Originally posted by yerssot
I thought I was becoming a bit sick... I should get checked up by that nurse eek! 'bit sick' i can treat by myself....

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by WindDancer
It could be just bad advertising from the tourist dept.

laughing

jaden101
i know of several people who have visited poland...all for the same rather morbid reason

i dont think you need 3 guesses for what it is

Bardock42
Hmm well rather strange....might attract perverts though...oh an me...I am not a pervert though.....

Clovie
Originally posted by jaden101
i know of several people who have visited poland...all for the same rather morbid reason

i dont think you need 3 guesses for what it is i don't know what reason confused

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm well rather strange....might attract perverts though...oh an me...I am not a pervert though..... so maybe it does work blink

GCG
Originally posted by Clovie
'just'? huh

there was also version with plumber blink

laughing

with a line " Visit Poland ; We will stop you sweating "

jaden101
i don't know what reason confused

seriously...ok let me give you a clue...millions of people died there

Clovie
Originally posted by GCG
laughing

with a line " Visit Poland ; We will stop you sweating " really? blink

to be clear it took me two days to found that page.
and they're not showing those adverts here so i got to know about them from radio..blink

seriously...ok let me give you a clue...millions of people died there oh..you mean Camps sad
but it is not our fault.

jaden101

oh..you mean Camps sad
but it is not our fault.

i know...but alot of tourists visit them...are you guys profiting from all that death

just kidding

poland should be applauded for having the courage to preserve the camps so that we never forget what happened...a brave act considering how many Polish people died in those camps

its akin to the US never clearing the debris of the world trade center away...

Clovie
i know...but alot of tourists visit them...are you guys profiting from all that death

just kidding

poland should be applauded for having the courage to preserve the camps so that we never forget what happened...a brave act considering how many Polish people died in those camps

its akin to the US never clearing the debris of the world trade center away... there is one in my city. it's depressing.

and on idea if anyone is making profit of this... but i rather doubt..you have to buy ticket when you're visiting those place (like to a museum) but these are not expensive..and imo mostly use for 'keeping it in right condition' stuff confused

they want to build new skyscraper there

PVS

just kidding

its akin to the US never clearing the debris of the world trade center away...

not really dude. thats battery park, new york city.
you think if the camp was in the financial center of poland's capital city,
they would have left it standing? doubt it

Clovie
Originally posted by PVS
not really dude. thats battery park, new york city.
you think if the camp was in the financial center of poland's capital city,
they would have left it standing? doubt it WE DON'T HAVE FINANCIAL CENTER!!!!!!!

PVS
ok, imagine that the financial center of the western world was in poland.
now imagine that the camps just happened to be sitting right there.
would those camps have been left standing? i was just pointing out a bad comparrison by jaden: the WTC site being cleaned out and the camps left standing.

thats all i was saying. no need to get....whatever extreme emotion inspired you to use all caps.

DeRFmAn
yes but we are building the Freedom Tower or whatever its called in memory of the WTC. So its still a monument to it, just not the original building.

jaden101
physically i admit a bad comparison but i was more refering to the emotional scars that would remain if you get my meaning

yerssot
'bit sick' i can treat by myself....
you're right... I should break my arm or something

Clovie
Originally posted by PVS
ok, imagine that the financial center of the western world was in poland.
now imagine that the camps just happened to be sitting right there.
would those camps have been left standing? i was just pointing out a bad comparrison by jaden: the WTC site being cleaned out and the camps left standing.

thats all i was saying. no need to get....whatever extreme emotion inspired you to use all caps. sorry for caps.
and i understand that they're cleaning the WTC area coz of that's place financial values erm
but i think that here it would be left as it was. nostalgia thing, you know?

you're right... I should break my arm or something then you'll be put into plaster and send back home no expression

yerssot
how can I stay there? cry

Clovie
how can I stay there? cry work there wink
or visit your gf working there blink (i don't know what did i mean)

yerssot
hmmm;... having such a nurse would is indeed tempting...

to the migration-office eek!

Clovie
why tempting?

good luck big grin

btw that girl on the pic is a real nurse and she is engaged.

yerssot
well, time to break it up wink

Clovie
..and odler than you....

break what up?

s|m
http://www.poland-tourism.pl/

It is what my stupid gov has made in order to make people to visit this place.

Maybe there is something wrong with me..but why can other countries have normal, focused on turists adverts (example: Czechien advert about castles) while we have some like that?

and the most annoying thing is that no one gave it officially to public knowledge messed

any ideas? confused

(and if it doesn't fit in GDF sorry)

Well.. erm.. confused it is rather strange blink... but maybe they just want to show the people are nice stick out tongue

yerssot
her relationship

Clovie
but why? she's happy about it

yerssot
but I'm not wink

Clovie
so what? tongue10

fanny_adams
i don't know bout this one it seams as if they are tying to use sex appeal...
but it doesn't seem very sexy...
but hell what do i know I'm a girl...
i doubt that this is there only advertising to go there...
they want to appeal to all members of society...
and to do so they have to use different add campaigns...
this one is probable appealing to teenage boys...

Clovie
Originally posted by fanny_adams
i don't know bout this one it seams as if they are tying to use sex appeal...
but it doesn't seem very sexy...
but hell what do i know I'm a girl...
i doubt that this is there only advertising to go there...
they want to appeal to all members of society...
and to do so they have to use different add campaigns...
this one is probable appealing to teenage boys... blink
teenage boys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.