I finaly found a source that claims wolverine has super agility!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
It's in the marvel/DC crossover.On the stats of who's fighting eachother they have him and Lobo.It states Wolverine posses super agility and I belive it even says super strength.

stormfront13
hasn't he always had super-agility?

Creshosk
Originally posted by mr.smiley
It's in the marvel/DC crossover.On the stats of who's fighting eachother they have him and Lobo.It states Wolverine posses super agility and I belive it even says super strength. minor super strength is believable, Peak human from working out with adamantium added in can produce a low level super strength.

Super agility? Hmm . . . probably nothing more than a peak human can acheive . . he does all that martial arts training which would refine his fighting abilitys, and probably increase his agility above normal humans. . . but nothing above peak.

mr.smiley
A lot of people have argued about Wolverines agility.I've always made the statment that this guy hunts deer and other wild animals with his bare hands.I think his samuria training gives him an edge,but it states he has the super agility.It's only one source,but i've herd people say that their is no source.

mr.smiley
it's in issue one.this it what it says

Superhuman powersmesseduperhuman strength,agility,reflexes and stamina.Heightend senses,rapid healing powers,possesses retractable claws on each hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.