Mallrats: 10th Anniversary DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Well, the announcement was handed down today:

The ONLY Kevin Smith film I like looks to be getting a nice re-release, especially in the way of a MEGA director's cut, with 1/2 an hour added!

Linkalicious
I like all of Kevin Smith's films mostly for what they are....they're not cinematic masterpieces, but they are enjoyable to watch.

This is a must. I liked Mallrats more than any other movies that he directed and the 30 minute director's cut should be awesome.

Darth Vicious
Thats great news, Thats the only movie im missing from my Kevin Smith collection and i guess the wait is gonna be worth it.

SlipknoT
sweet

Ken Kenobi
Great. I've been waiting for them to give a release date on this. I've been holding back on buying the original DVD on eBay since I knew that this was in the works.

I'll be picking this one up as soon as it's out.

bilb
Love all Kevin Smith's stuff!! Cant wait for this one too!! Clerks X was awesome!!

Wolfie
The Clerks X DVD is awesome so I'll be sure to get this Mallrats X DVD too. Also, Mallrats is my favorite of the series.

In 2007 we should expect Chasing Amy X. I don't know if we should expect a Dogma X or J&SBSB X because those DVDs are already two-disc sets.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Wolfie
The Clerks X DVD is awesome so I'll be sure to get this Mallrats X DVD too. Also, Mallrats is my favorite of the series.

In 2007 we should expect Chasing Amy X. I don't know if we should expect a Dogma X or J&SBSB X because those DVDs are already two-disc sets.

Don't expect a new "Chasing Amy". Criterion doesn't re-release films, much less in 2 disc sets. That's insulting, lol.

Cover art, bitches..

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/miscgfx/covers4/mallrats10thtempdvd.jpg

Wolfie
They held a Vulgarathon in LA earlier this year where they had a Chasing Amy Q&A intended to put on the Chasing Amy X DVD.

Cinemaddiction
It would be one of the first times that's ever happened to a Criterion title.

tabby999
hope its easier to find than Clerks X over here

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by tabby999
hope its easier to find than Clerks X over here

Really? Clerks X is easy to find here where I live.

Morpheus
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Really? Clerks X is easy to find here where I live. raver it is hard to find it. i looked everywhere. raver

ShadowSorciere
Well I picked up Mallrats today, and I must say I was not disappointed. Considering I hid a copy in the back.... hehe. But anywho! Yes, I highly suggest everyone buy a copy!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.