Attention Fans! Your vote is Important !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Hi everyone!

This topic has been brought before and maybe we should vote and discuss it. I've been getting suggestions regarding a genre that is affiliated to Anime and Manga and that is Kaiju. This genre involves everything about Japanese monsters movies, books, and magazines. So I made this poll to get your votes on whether it should or shouldn't be include in the Anime/Manga forum. So please vote and give us your opinion on including Kaiju in the forum. Thank you for reading this and your vote is appreciated.

smile

WD

Movie_Geek_
I do not fallow that kind of stuff but if there a lot of people who want to talk about it I do not see why not.

sai12
Not a bad idea...not particularly my thing but I'm sure lots of people actually do follow it....

soundtrack
it's not my thing...but others might like it .

snehin
well why not if its not our thing maybe its smone elses!!yeah i say yes

WindDancer
Thanks guys! Well, it seems like the yes vote has sweep the poll. smile

riku harada
sure, not my thing but it has it's fans.

S.G
Um no because godzilla isn't manga.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Its a film so its gotta be sci-fi blink

Takiko_4ever
Why not? it'll be okay tio talk of mangas such as Monster and Ringu^^

S.G
Simple answer, he isnt manga, I wouldnt go to manga to look for godzilla, its a bad decison with this, a very stupid one.

calvs
Meh, There are better catagories for this such as the foreign film sect.

Lana
Too bad this poll and the decision was made over a year ago stick out tongue

(foreign film forum didn't exist then, either)

calvs
Originally posted by Lana
Too bad this poll and the decision was made over a year ago stick out tongue

(foreign film forum didn't exist then, either) LOL! I just noticed stick out tongue

Why the **** wou,ld somebody bump a solved thread.

Lana
People do it all the time. Who knows why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.