Darth Malak vs. ROTS Mace vs. AOTC Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
Anyone of these guys could win what do you think

JLRTENJAC
MALAK! (BUT REVAN SLOUGHTERED MALAK)

DarthGenises
This can't be it!

Darth Plagues
I say Mace has a very good chance...

DarthGenises
It is a free-for-all

Darth Zenemij
Dooku pwns mace.

Admiral Akbar
The two dark siders would gang up on mace and finish him first, then they would fight each other to impress sidious, lol

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
Dooku pwns mace.

"Only in your mind, my very young apprentice."

General Zodiac
Mace would be able to kill Malak but have trouble dueling Dooku due to his form II no matter what form Mace uses. So it's between Dooku and Mace...I saw Dooku.

Admiral Akbar
Dooku barely won against mace in a 1v1 as a light side master. What makes you think he could beat Mace now? His form is specialy made for combat, but mace has his style and he is very very good in a close fight, since dooku has form 2 i believe he wont be keeping distance against mace. So dooku would eventually lose. Due to long fighting, mace finds his shatterpoint and dooku falls. Malak im not sure but mace would be ganged up on first anywayz.

General Zodiac
That was before TPM. 10 years have passed and Dooku is stronger then Anakin and Obi-Wan combined and Obi's form is a defense form.

DarthGenises
If I had to pick one it would be Mace I mean he pwnd Palps

General Zodiac
what is pwned?

DarthGenises
owned I made a spelling mistake

General Zodiac
Yeah but everyone does that.

Emperor Revan
I think Mace is more powerful than Malak who is slightly more powerful than Dooku.

Darth Plagues
Yeah they're all very close in the amount of power.

General Zodiac
How can Mace be stronger then Dooku when Dooku defeated him.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku defeat him when Mace was like 25. Dooku was also LS and Mace didnt have his Vapaad advantage against him. Now Mace would win. Dooku would probably help him against Malak though because they were old friends and Dooku hated people who had any form of limb replacements or anything(Malaks jaw).

Mace wins.

Darth_Rankkor
dooku would win but would lose a limb evil face

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Dooku defeat him when Mace was like 25. Dooku was also LS and Mace didnt have his Vapaad advantage against him. Now Mace would win. Dooku would probably help him against Malak though because they were old friends and Dooku hated people who had any form of limb replacements or anything(Malaks jaw).

Mace wins.
Mace grew stronger when he got older? So did Dooku. Dooku used the force greater then even Obi-Wan Kenobi. Dooku's form II is and I quote 'unmatched by any other Jedi in the order' unquote.

Fishy
Malak. Mace and Dooku will have a great fight with Mace probably wining barely. Malak would finish off the winner. Thats the problem with fights with more then two people you never know who is going to win because it all matters on who fights who first. Because I think that Malak is the most powerful he will probably win.

Darth_Glentract
yes, his form two was unmateceh, not his lightsaber skill in general. overall, mace is the best. Vapaad is really good a darksiders and Dooku only beat him when he was on the LS.

Darth Somebody
I actually believe that Dooku is more of the threat to Malak than Mace is. Dooku's lightsaber technique is far more efficient in combat against lightsaber, whereas I think Mace is like the jack of all trades. Mace grew stronger as he got older - and Dooku did as well. He is stronger in the Force than Mace, I believe. And in combat, I believe he is as well.

I think Dooku finishes off Mace and then Dooku would lose to Malak because of the exhausting fight with Mace.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
yes, his form two was unmateceh, not his lightsaber skill in general. overall, mace is the best. Vapaad is really good a darksiders and Dooku only beat him when he was on the LS.

Where did this Vapaad is good against DS come from?

Darth Infidus
What if they were put into a room about the size of a portapotty? Who would win then?

Darth Infidus
I say Malak.

General Zodiac
Would Mace be able to hit Dooku? Dooku's form is basically defensive.

Darth Infidus
If this was dark side dooku, then him and malak would kill mace then Dooku would become Malak's apprentice.

General Zodiac
It's Attack of tthe Clones (ATOC) Dooku. Yes he is a Sith.

HimoKun
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Would Mace be able to hit Dooku? Dooku's form is basically defensive.

Dooku's form is hardly defensive. I'ts almost all offensive.

DarthGenises
The hilt makes it easier to spin thats why he is so defensive

Darth Windu
People please, for the last time; VAAPAD IS NOT MORE POWERFUL AGAINST DARKSIDERS! It uses one's dark feelings and oftentimes Sith practices to aid the user's combat efficiency.

Darth Windu
And Malak wins.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Windu
People please, for the last time; VAAPAD IS NOT MORE POWERFUL AGAINST DARKSIDERS! It uses one's dark feelings and oftentimes Sith practices to aid the user's combat efficiency.

Look at wikipedia you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightsaber_combat

Darth Windu
Whatever. You need to chill dude.

General Zodiac

MedullaPancreas
I don't know if any of you had your eyes open durirng Ep III, but I vividly remember Mace trouncing Sideous (who is Count Dooku's MASTER) using his big foot alone. If Sideous was any kind of man he would have sawed that foot right off when it came at him. Then flambe it over a hot grill. If Count Doodoo's own master Sideous got beat by Mace, we can only assume the Count would have gotten his skirt handed to him even faster. Mace serves up titanic humble pie like no other force weilder (videogames included.)

Darth_Janus
...No. No, you're just wrong. If I can whup your dad's ass can I neccessarily whup yours? I mean, is it as clean cut as you say, goes without saying even?

God, I swear... If the whole world thinks like the folks here at KMC, then there is like 2% of rational minds in the world.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by DarthGenises
The hilt makes it easier to spin thats why he is so defensive

Whatever man. . . . I can spin a top like a tornado, is that defensive? Is a tornado defensive, for that matter? That's a strange argument, to say the least. How does spinning make for a defensive style?

This is one of those old, dug up threads, isn't it.

Dark Thor
i hate 3-way fights. anyone could win

Darth_Janus
I don't get the idea of having AOTC Dooku. It's not like in three years, from AOTC to ROTS, he really gained or lost that much power.

Dark Thor
agreed

Darth Windu
Who cares? LUKE PWN3DS!!

Arbiter
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I don't get the idea of having AOTC Dooku. It's not like in three years, from AOTC to ROTS, he really gained or lost that much power.
That is true.

MedullaPancreas
...No. No, you're just wrong. If I can whup your dad's ass can I neccessarily whup yours? I mean, is it as clean cut as you say, goes without saying even?

God, I swear... If the whole world thinks like the folks here at KMC, then there is like 2% of rational minds in the world.

Yes, it's that clear for the 2% rational minds among us. You may one day become stronger than master. However, the Sith are known for slaying their masters, in a long held historical tradition, once this surpassing has happened, thus passing the strength of the Sith lineage on. So Sideous, by all estimations, should be stronger than Darth Bane, give or take a few variables. Was Dooku too civilized to pass the tradition of the Sith or was he still Sideous' fledgling student? I tend to think if he WAS too civilized to be a true Sith than he is also TOO civilized to take on Mace's ruthless Vapaad technique. Mace will pull no punch in order to crush his opponents decisively. And for that Mace's only equal would be Yoda.

Mace would use the force-grip he harnessed as a teenager-with-hormones-that-rivaled-his-midichlorians to crush the metals around Malak's encased head. The same way he force-gripped General Grivous organ plates (thus giving him the coughing and wheezing we hear from the General at the beginning of Revenge of the Sith.)

Nobody wants to tangle with Windu.

Admiral Akbar
And you think Malak would allow him to do that? Grevious dident see it coming because he cant use the force.

Yoda is not his equal. Yoda is much stronger than Mace Windu.

Admiral Akbar
In the force.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by MedullaPancreas
Yes, it's that clear for the 2% rational minds among us. You may one day become stronger than master. However, the Sith are known for slaying their masters, in a long held historical tradition, once this surpassing has happened, thus passing the strength of the Sith lineage on. So Sideous, by all estimations, should be stronger than Darth Bane, give or take a few variables. Was Dooku too civilized to pass the tradition of the Sith or was he still Sideous' fledgling student? I tend to think if he WAS too civilized to be a true Sith than he is also TOO civilized to take on Mace's ruthless Vapaad technique. Mace will pull no punch in order to crush his opponents decisively. And for that Mace's only equal would be Yoda.

Mace would use the force-grip he harnessed as a teenager-with-hormones-that-rivaled-his-midichlorians to crush the metals around Malak's encased head. The same way he force-gripped General Grivous organ plates (thus giving him the coughing and wheezing we hear from the General at the beginning of Revenge of the Sith.)

Nobody wants to tangle with Windu.

Sidious is stronger than Bane? Uh, no. If your logic follows, the newest Sith would always be stronger than the ones before him, and that's stupid. Anakin was a Sith for close to thirty years. Is he better than Sidious? Hell no. Even when he cast down Sidious, he was not stronger than Sidious. He merely took the initiative to chuck the bastard over.

No, that's nonsense. You're saying that because Sidious was trounced by Mace that Dooku will neccessarly lose because Sidious is absolutely better than Dooku in all ways and no such variables should be considered (like different experiences, different fighting styles, etc.) By that logic, Jaden Korr should be able to defeat the spirits of Naga Sadow or Ludo Kressh. Also by that logic, Revan beat Bandon ONLY because he was stronger than Malak who was Bandon's master.

And Mace being unorthodox in his fighting style is not going to beat Dooku. A master of Makashi is not someone you get in close to and punch. In Dooku's fights, he mostly (or in some cases, entirely) dictates the rules of engagement, from distance to pace. He is the best duellist for style, form, and experience in the movies, at least as far as Sith goes. Yoda perhaps, would overcome Dooku in saber combat, but not for a long time. And since becoming a Sith, Dooku fights dirtier than anyone, using the Force to hurl things at opponents, Sith lightning, etc.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Windu

"Vapaad gives the user a unique position for fighting darksiders, for when mastered, it allows the user to draw upon the dark side's strength. In Revenge of the Sith, Mace Windu might have been unable to defeat Sidious had it not been for his mastery of Vaapad."

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
"Vapaad gives the user a unique position for fighting darksiders, for when mastered, it allows the user to draw upon the dark side's strength. In Revenge of the Sith, Mace Windu might have been unable to defeat Sidious had it not been for his mastery of Vaapad."

Bullshit. What's your source?

Admiral Akbar
Wikkepedia, right under the introduction to Juyo Form. Hold on im gonna search starwars.com for Vaapad also.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, you'd better. Don't you go using Wikipedia, the "Do it yourself and edit me" website.

Admiral Akbar
Plus, how can mace beat a sith lord like Sids, without the use of something. I mean, iu know you might disagree wih me but yoda and sids were fighting a standstill. And mace clearly took out Sids in a matter of minutes.

Arbiter
In the novel, Mace is a master of a lightsaber technique called Vaapad. What is this technique? As a martial artist yourself, is it your own invention?

I am indeed , but I'm not a Jedi. Vaapad appears in a number of references to Mace. I'm not sure who originated the concept.

All I did with Vaapad was take published descriptions of this style and expand them into the details of a fighting system that bears some relationship to actual combat, given the constraints and abilities of Jedi and the ways in which we've seen them use the Force.

http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/f20030529/index.html

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, you'd better. Don't you go using Wikipedia, the "Do it yourself and edit me" website.

"Do it yourself and edit me?" I dident edit shit, it said it there.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Arbiter
In the novel, Mace is a master of a lightsaber technique called Vaapad. What is this technique? As a martial artist yourself, is it your own invention?

I am indeed , but I'm not a Jedi. Vaapad appears in a number of references to Mace. I'm not sure who originated the concept.

All I did with Vaapad was take published descriptions of this style and expand them into the details of a fighting system that bears some relationship to actual combat, given the constraints and abilities of Jedi and the ways in which we've seen them use the Force.

http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/f20030529/index.html

So an expanded form of Juyo, is fully alleged of killing of a dark lord of the sith? In a few minutes? Something here is fishy.

Admiral Akbar

I guess your right, that site along with another shitty one only said that. Starwars.com said some version of the truth, but still. SOmething must be special with Vaapad, that helped Mace beat Sids, quickly.

Darth_Janus
And it couldn't have been Mace's skill obviously?

Darth_Janus
The main strength behind Juyo/Vaapad, besides its wild and unpredictable nature, is that one must pretty much have an advanced knowledge of most other styles. That and Mace is the PT equivalent of a weaponsmaster for the Jedi council. He is almost what Dooku was before Dooku left.

Admiral Akbar
So you're saying Mace is better than Sids?

Darth_Janus
Well, it WAS Sidious' ass on the floor.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh,

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, what on Earth is outside the window there? That is a strangely intriguing pic.

Darth_Janus
That's the broken glass from the swing.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okey-dokey. That is still a weird pic, though, maybe because of its distortion.

Darth_Janus
Could be. I've never seen that pic before.

Admiral Akbar
well it wasnt hard to find. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.