Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
So, what are some requirements to know that you are in love and ready for marriage?

Clovie
you have a fiance

Maynard-is-god
you love them

Linkalicious
You can get into a fight and still rely on make up sex to glue things back together.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Linkalicious
You can get into a fight and still rely on make up sex to glue things back together.

Applaud the man.

Because this does work.

-AC

Ronny
Got me erm

Lana
There are no requirements to knowing that you're in love......it's just something you know.

§P0oONY
Wouldn't know never loved somoene enough to want marriage...

Linkalicious
Love is really no different than liking someone a lot the only difference is that both parties are willing to work their problems out instead of just getting into a fight and breaking up over it.

I know...my parents fight like everyday and they've been married for 28 years.

Almost every divorced couple in America would have quit after week one but my parents love each other enough to work out their differences instead of throwing each other's possessions out the 2nd story window.

CURIOUS22
GOOD ADVICE LINK, THANKS

lil bitchiness
Nnnooooooo. Don't get married. Once you do, your sex life will be over shockish

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nnnooooooo. Don't get married. Once you do, your sex life will be over shockish

sad but true ..sad

laughing

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
There are no requirements to knowing that you're in love......it's just something you know. I just pictured two people on a date with a check off list of requirments blink

Ronny
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nnnooooooo. Don't get married. Once you do, your sex life will be over shockish Thats what im afraid of ninja

hh?

laughing smokin'

Alpha Centauri
Marriage only affects your sex life if you let it.

I don't plan to get married but in the extremely unlikely event that I do, I'm re-entering puberty and becoming just a pure, raging hard on. Unstoppable by my spouse and unable to be stunted by married life.

Of course, should this fail, I'll repent on my death bed.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
laughing ....

Ronny
yippee for hard-ons big grin

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
So, what are some requirements to know that you are in love and ready for marriage?
When you can see yourself with them for the rest of your life.

Fëanor
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
So, what are some requirements to know that you are in love and ready for marriage? when you can take a righteous dump in front of them and they go --> no expression

DarkCanadian
lol feanor

Linkalicious
The wrongness of that comment ALMOST overshadowed the majestic beauty of those gigantic breasts.

Don't let it happen again miffed

Fëanor
The wrongness of that comment ALMOST overshadowed the majestic beauty of those gigantic breasts.

Don't let it happen again miffed sir! yes sir! bag

DanieLs_4_Ever
Everyone, steer clear the master is here! Hey I rhymed 3 times! Err..

Like Lana said, you'll know your in love.

In my words a ready for marriage relationship requires a good relationship between the two of you, arguing may or may not be an issue for the two of you, everyone does it; typically over stupid stuff, so dont let it get in your way, because arguing can actually strenghten a relationship.
Sometimes you know the time is right by the affectionate looks you exchange love If the relationship is going too fast, I dont think that's right. If he gives you affection, and you give it back..that's great. I think you're ready.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.