cheating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
how do you tell if someone has, will or is cheating on you?

Linkalicious
Catch them in the act.

If they've cheated on you once there is about a 99% chance they will do it again. Don't think you are the acception to that 99%, face the facts. If they have cheated on you once, they WILL do it again.

Ronny
Ask them up front, and if they say no they're lying no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ronny

Confront them... but them saying 'no' isn't always a lie...

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Ronny

^^

but i guess that only works if you know they are lying

Clovie
*tries to stop starring at ronny's sig*

*fails* stick out tongue

you never know for sure.

Alpha Centauri
The chances that someone will admit to cheating when you ask are very very small.

Cheaters come out and admit it when they've decided they don't want you anymore. If things fall through and you're blissfully unaware, they won't tell you and you'll never know.

As Link said, catch them. Only real way to be sure. Then again...who wants to catch their loved one doing it with someone else?

-AC

§P0oONY
Originally posted by CURIOUS22

No trust the relationship is doomed...

DeRFmAn
In my experience whenever I was thinking that my ex was cheating on me I was right so I'm 3 for 3. It was just a feeling I got. I'd say go with your feelings but don't jump to conclusions either.

CommandoDelta38
Well, I've not had to deal with that, but one idea is you could hire a private investagator to track her and see what she does. Or if your me you bug her phone yourself.

Royal Knight
Originally posted by CURIOUS22

Hopefully that doesn't happen

hotsauce6548
When your partner says she's going to dinner with her friends... EVERY Friday night... she's lying. shifty

silvertsume
i cheated on my last bf.... erm

Raven Guardia
just ask, if they get all werid and stuff and wont look at you then bingo!

silvertsume
well..if they drop little hints around the 'cheat-ee in question' is one thing. or if they arnt worried about you cheating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.