Juggsvs Thor CRAP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HULKFANBOY247
Does anyone else find it to be crap that juggs, without Forcefield mind you, and take on Thors GOD FORCE and just laugh it off. Sure, Juggs gets his powers from a god, but Thor IS a God! that pissed me off to no end how juggs just man handled Thor like that! it was crap!

HULKFANBOY247
Anyone?

olympian
That might be me, but i remember him taking the Godblast with force field on.

Otherwise yes its crap.

K3VIL
Juggernaut is indestructible.
The FF is used to shield him from attacks that may knock him off his feet or bypass his defenses, like magical attacks.
Even after negating part of Cyttorak's enchantment, Thor was barely able to disorient the Juggernaut with his best blows.

Linkalicious
Check again bud, the Force Field was up when Thor hit him with the God Force blast...

olympian
Thats how i recall it, otherwise theres no way he would still be alive, let alone being standing up after that.

Linkalicious
He'd be alive, but almost definitly not standing.

That damn gem of Cytorrak takes pretty good care of him.

Washco
Which issues are you guys talking about, I haven't seen it yet??

KillAll
its not crap wink, its just what the juggernaut is... thor is a "god" but not in the same category as odin, who is often considered to be below cyttorak, who is the entity that powers juggernaut... odin easily dismisses thor, like cyttorak could do to juggernaut. the only real difference in thier powers (i know they have different abilities) is that juggernauts power was given to him, and thor was born with his... its just like eric masterson recieving the power of thor through mjolnir...

olympian
Well yeah but he did took it with force field on righ? He would probably stay alive but standing up i dont belive he would.

HULKFANBOY247
i understood it happening as this: Thor Negated his FF with his hammer, and hit him with the G-Force, and Juggernaut shrugged it off. He F*cking Shrugged that sh!t off! I don't care what juggs uses, Thor is a God. Juggs is not. It isnt right that not only did juggs SURVIVE the blast, but he dismissed it as though it was nothing. I think he may have even laughed.

HULKFANBOY247
/bump

long pig
It's perfectly reasonable, that's just what Juggernaut is.

I don't see any reason why he couldn't shrug off a GodBlast, I doubt Hulk could do the same, though.

Lord S
I kind of agree that it is crap...even though he had his forcefield on. I heard from somewhere that Thor even beat Galactus once with his Godblast...but Juggernaut doesn't go down...hmm, weird. Then again, no one's ever accused Marvel of being consistent.

Not something I would dwell on.

long pig
He didn't beat Galactus with it, he used it on an extremely weak Galactus, it bounced off his shield, but Galactus wasn't strong enough to fight so he left.

Galactus's one weakness is magic, which is what the Godblast is, Jug can handle it easily.

Lord S
Thanks for the clarification!

kgkg
Originally posted by Lord S
I kind of agree that it is crap...even though he had his forcefield on. I heard from somewhere that Thor even beat Galactus once with his Godblast...but Juggernaut doesn't go down...hmm, weird. Then again, no one's ever accused Marvel of being consistent.

Not something I would dwell on.
Thor didn't defeated shit

G's is always ignoring his ass , or anyone near his level or above.

It took all of marvel earth to break his shield (when he was weak)

- Silver Surfer, FF , Avengers etc when he was weak

If a weak weak Galactus wants thor dead, thor will be dead

whirlysplat
Originally posted by HULKFANBOY247
Does anyone else find it to be crap that juggs, without Forcefield mind you, and take on Thors GOD FORCE and just laugh it off. Sure, Juggs gets his powers from a god, but Thor IS a God! that pissed me off to no end how juggs just man handled Thor like that! it was crap!

A small godbig grin for a small worldbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock
Classis superman line

olympian
And most lame as well.

I liked him best when he was with his mouth shut getting punked by the Avengers. wink

Tron
Originally posted by HULKFANBOY247
i understood it happening as this: Thor Negated his FF with his hammer, and hit him with the G-Force, and Juggernaut shrugged it off. He F*cking Shrugged that sh!t off! I don't care what juggs uses, Thor is a God. Juggs is not. It isnt right that not only did juggs SURVIVE the blast, but he dismissed it as though it was nothing. I think he may have even laughed.

Those are two seperate moments you're refering to. First, Thor hit Juggernaut with his godblast, which pushed him back some. He didn't just shrug it off, he was actually pretty pissed that something like that pushed him like it did. And this happened about an issue or two before Thor actually negated most of Juggernaut's powers.

Here's a quick summary of it:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1.html

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock thumb up

deft
The best KMC username by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.