MetroidRPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow12
alright lets see here the setting takes place afew years after metroid fusion. the galactic federation wasn't pleased with samus for blowing up the space station and to make things worse for her reputation samus is being framed for events that she didn't do. well in response to these reports the galactic federation has hired other bounty hunters after her.

the-unforgiven
will the players hunt samus?

shadow12
yes and before ppl ask yes i got the ok to create this

shadow12
i'll post rules in a bit

the-unforgiven
I'll wait big grin

shadow12
rules:
1.)no god like characters the have to have at lest 2 weaknesses
2.)you have to earn upgrades
3.)no bashing other characters
4.)make your own characters

the-unforgiven
Can you send an empty character sheet with the info to fill in?

shadow12
name:
weapon: ask if you want swords ask me first
bio:

the-unforgiven
may i see your character?

shadow12
name: Samus Aran
weapon: arm cannon current abilities for it are; Power Beam, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam, Dark Beam, and Light beam
bioSamus is the sole survivor of a Space Pirate raid on an Earth colony of a planet called K-2L. Her biological family was killed during this raid when she was a young girl. It is rumored that her father did work for the Galactic Federation, but any information on her mother remains a mystery.

After the Space Pirate raid, Samus was found by an ancient and highly advanced race of bird-like creatures called the Chozo. They "adopted" her and taught her everything she knows about survival. Though the Chozo were a peace loving species, and Samus's species seemed to love a good fight, somehow the Chozo were able to educate the young girl in the art of war, and in the end, they learned much from each other.

They infused Samus with their blood, giving her a very high metabolism, and they also gave her cybernetic enhancements, as well as the suit she wears during battle which gives her superhuman like abilities. Though her suit is the biggest key to her success, without it she is still far from weak.

the-unforgiven
name: Zuke Duran
weapon: Plasma rifle and (sword please).
bio:Unknown. Will not spare with others. Security issue.

shadow12
(what kind of sword)

the-unforgiven
whatever.. An heavy kind of sword :P dont know much about metroid, just know it is a cool game. :P

shadow12
(fine)

gandrake
name: Vydran
weapon: (can I have 2 swords what kind are there)
bio: little is known about him. anyone who met him never lied to tell the tale.

shadow12
(i would rather ppl use long range weapons but what kinds were you thinking or you could just be a spacepirate)

gandrake
(I'll be a space pirate I was just wondering what kind of swords there and I guess I can use plasma rifle and is there a plasma sword?)

shadow12
(we'll see i might make it a power up)

gandrake
(Ok thanks)

name: Vydran
weapons: plasma rifle (and can I have a sword?)
bio: Little is known about him. Any one who met up with him has never lived to tell the tale.

shadow12
(a space pirate has a scythe for a sword and the plasma rifle is kinda bulit in)

shadow12
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebesian_Space_Pirate

shadow12
(In the year 2000 of the history of the cosmos, representatives from the many different planets in the galaxy established a congress called the Galactic Federation, and an age of prosperity began. A successful exchange of cultures and civilization resulted, and thousands of interstellar spaceships ferried back and forth between planets. But space-pirates also appeared to attack the spaceships.

The Federation Bureau created the Galactic Federation Police, but the pirates' attacks were powerful and it was not easy to catch them in the vastness of space. The Federation Bureau and the Federation Police called together warriors known for their great courage and sent them to do battle with the pirates. These great warriors were called " space hunters." They received large rewards when they captured pirates, and made their living as space bounty hunters.

It is now year 20X5 of the history of the cosmos, and something terrible has happened. Space pirates have attacked a deep-space research spaceship and seized a capsule containing an unknown life-form that had just been discovered on Planet SR388. This life-form is in a state of suspended animation, but can be reactivated and will multiply when exposed to beta rays for 24 hours. It is suspected that the entire civilization of Planet SR388 was destroyed by some unknown person or thing, and there is a strong possibility that the life-form just discovered was the cause of the planet's destruction. To carelessly let it multiply would be extremely dangerous. The Federation researchers had named it "Metroid" and were bringing it back to Earth, when it was stolen by the space pirates.

If metroid is multiplied by the space pirates and then used as a weapon, the entire galactic civilization will be destroyed. After a desperate search, the Federation Police have at last found the pirates' headquarters, the fortress planet Zebes, and launched a general attack. But the pirates' resistance is strong, and the Police have been unable to take the planet. Meanwhile, in a room hidden deep within the center of the fortress, the preparations for multiplying the metroid are progressing steadily.

As a last resort, the Federation Police have decided on this strategy: To send a space hunter to penetrate the center of the fortress and destroy the Mother Brain. The space hunter chosen for this mission is Samus Aran. Samus is the greatest of all the space hunters and has successfully completed numerous missions that everyone thought were absolutely impossible. Samus is a cyborg, who's entire body has been surgically strengthened with robotics, giving Samus superpowers. Even the space pirates fear this space suit, which can absorb any enemy's power. But Samus's true form is shrouded in mystery.

The planet Zebes is a natural fortress. Its sides are covered with a special kind of stone, and its interior is a complicated maze. On top of that, the pirates have planted devices and booby traps in the maze, and the pirates' eerie followers lie in wait around every corner. Samus has now succeeded in penetrating Zebes. But time is running out. Will Samus be able to destroy the metroid and save the galaxy?)

shadow12
(bump)

Matt_Leonhart
any chance that anyone could create a character to aide Ms. Aran in her quest? i'd much rather not hunt down and kill my favorite Nintendo character. just PM me to lemme know.

Matt_Leonhart
<< hope nobody minds, but i always put people in the rp's i'm in on my buddy list. if this is a problem, lemme know and i'll take you off. >>

shadow12
(i still need boss characters)

Matt_Leonhart
name: Sarinn Richeleux
weapon: USP and SOCOM pistols, an MP5, an AS12 automatic-shotgun, and a PSG1 sniper rifle (preferably, but i can change and adapt if necessary. i hate to be a burden.)
bio: Sarinn was born in a futuristic world similar to present day New Orleans. He was trained from age 5 to be a bounty hunter, and has silently followed Samus's career from a distance, learning everything he can from her missions. He is a very eager individual, though can sometimes be very... withdrawn. He has constantly had people issues, and chooses to help right any wrongs that have been done to any other person in a similar situation. His current state of mind is believed to be rather dangerous, and his whereabouts are unknown to the majority of the civilized universe. He has heard of the situation involving Samus on the Space Station, and feels it his honor-bound duty to help his life-hero clear her name.
strengths: is very skilled with 20th century weapons (to be determined upon weapons agreement)
weaknesses: has a major inferiority complex, feels unattatched from the universe, and is a bit too eager to achieve at times.

shadow12
(ehhhhhh alright but i'm going to have hard time makeing up grades for you ppl)

Matt_Leonhart
<< i can handle my upgrades. i'll just go from normal ammo, to silver ammo, to liquid silver nitrate, to UV ammo, to silver-lined UV ammo. just like in my Underworld RP. (talk about free advertisement. join today!!) >>

shadow12
(lol um but no vamps or lycans here i'll give you the upgades simaller to samus' arrsenal)

Matt_Leonhart
<< it's cool. i like 'em, though. now that you mention it, i guess that wouldn't work, huh? oh well. hook me up, shadow. samus is cool, too. >>

Dyingstar
hay sorry im late
name: Ark
weapon: a Custom Ferterior Shotgun
bio: since becoming an officer , he had once studyed the past and how it once was , he uses a custom shotgun that does really fire or look anything like an old one, weakness his back and chest
bare with me im new at this Metroid deal

Matt_Leonhart
<< like the location and the sig, Dyingstar. resident evil AND final fantasy VIII... geezus.......... great usage of great games. >>

shadow12
(cool post your character and rate it but no more swords unless a space pirate i also need bosses yet like ridley)

Dyingstar
(( thx ^^ yah im new so i hope this profile was good ))

Matt_Leonhart
<< ooh.... can we try to get the SA-X, too?? it's my FAVORITE. other than the Mother Brain in Metroid 2, of course. >>

Dyingstar
(( ?????? like i said ill do my best to go along with this ))

shadow12
(yeah both dark samus and SA-X)

shadow12
Originally posted by Dyingstar
(( ?????? like i said ill do my best to go along with this )) (don't worry about it pm me when you confuesed or pm matt)

Dyingstar
(( ok rite know im guessing these are villians ? ))

shadow12

Matt_Leonhart
<< yeah, DS. Dark Samus, Mother Brain, Ridley, Space Pirates, and the SA-X are some of many villains in the Metroid universe. and like shadow said, just PM me if you get lost and don't feel like PMing him. we're here to help. >>

Dyingstar
(( thx dont worry i will O JUST I REALIZED . MATT UR USING SQUALLS LAST NAME ! that cool ill still think FF8 ROCKS , so wen do we start ? ))

Matt_Leonhart
<< oh, page 2... we should get this party started, shadow. unless you want 17 pages of random nonsense. others can join along the way. it'll be like an installment in the game series. only better. (i hope.) >>

shadow12
(forget this post)

Dyingstar
i did post him ( Ark walking around patrolling the area ) all looks well round here

Matt_Leonhart
<< yeah, Squall's the best FF character in my opinion. as Jill is the bestg RE character. >>

Dyingstar
!!!! RITE ON !
name: Ark
weapon: a Custom Ferterior Shotgun, and a CZ-75 handgun, has a M4A1 kept away in his home .
bio: since becoming an officer , he had once studyed the past and how it once was , he uses a custom shotgun that does really fire or look anything like an old one, weakness his Arms , and legs

shadow12
(um no prob with weapons except that make the ammo or something up to date)

Matt_Leonhart
*Sarrin has hopped a cruiser to meet with Samus, unbeknownst to Ms. Aran, and help her clear her name* Man, this is it! The moment I've been waiting for...... Helping my childhood hero clear her name...... I just hope she doesn't do like others tend to toward me and shut me out before I even explain why I'm there. *as his cruiser lands* OK. I'm ready.

<< I forgot to mention, for Sarrin's appearance, picture... Solid Snake's sneaking suit, crossed with Gambit's jacket, and Squall Leonhart's hair and scar. sorry i forgot that earlier. oh... and his eyes, the top half of the irises is glacier blue, while the lower half is emerald green. okay... that should be everything. >>

shadow12
(alright) -samus's ship lands on an unknown planet and jumps out- checks her visor and scans the area-

Matt_Leonhart
<< okay, and some kind of sunglasses that function simmilarly to Samus's visor. for the hell of it. and because his eyes tend to freak people out. >>

shadow12
(fine)

Matt_Leonhart
* Sarrin loads all of his guns, picks up some spare clips, then holsters them all around varying parts of his outfit * Locked and loaded. Alright... now let's go find Samus. * steps out of his cruiser and surveys the landscape before putting on his scanner-sunglasses (for lack of better name) *

shadow12
-samus finished scanning and jumped off her ship and explores abit-

Matt_Leonhart
*runs toward a building he noticed... perhaps a space station with a foundation in the landscape, but he isn't sure* OK, this had better pay off. *closes his eyes to avoid getting dust in them from a sudden gust of air, then runs into the side of the building before he opens his eyes* ACK! Sweet Jesus Mother of God....... that hurt worse than the time that stupid space pirate sliced my arm with that Vibro-Ax... ow. *stands, dusts himself off, then enters the complex through a ventilation shaft*

shadow12
-detected movment and walks toward there-

Matt_Leonhart
*crawling through the vent shaft, hears movement from below and looks through a small opening to see...* Zebesian Space Pirates?? What the Hell are they doing here? *one looks up as if it has heard him, but he crawls back before it notices him* Damn... close call.

shadow12
-reached the area and the alarmed sounded a horde of pirates left to head off the hunter only to be blasted almost instantly with a charged powerbeam--

Matt_Leonhart
*hearing the alarm* Damn! I've been spotted!!! Gotta get outta the vent or I'm dead!! *crawls out of an opening to land face to face with Samus* No way... So... YOU set off the alarm? DAMN!! I had a good space to chill in for a while, too. Oh well. Name's Sarrin Richeleux. I'm here to help clear your name after the incident with the X-Parasites.

shadow12
-looks at him rather suprised and lowered her arm- how do you now about that incedent!!!! -sighs and helps him up- what have you been stalking me-

diabloprimeevil
name: dedalus
wepon's: guilty lite(shoulder mounted photon launcher)
wals mk 2 (energy rifle)
lavis cannon (purple energy sword )
bio : a monster of a man he is 7ft tall and heavy build he comes from the planet tallon v and little is knowen about were he came from he was dumped on the planet when he was 5 he now uses the bounty hunting guild to get money to find out who he is and were he is from. When it coms to bounty's he is very deturmind and dosent let anything get in his way. weponry is maid by the choze same as sammus's. he seems to have a inbuilt ability to see the good in poeple that is how he judges wich bountys to take and this has gotten him into trouble on a few occations. wen he only has his sword on him he is very fast but usualy carrys all his wepons making him slower his size is also a handy cap as accesing small spaces is very hard. also he has a distinct hatred for space pirets.

diabloprimeevil
waches the 2 from afar pulls out his wals mk 2 and lins up with sammus
fire's off a warning shot that hits the ground next to her foot.

"sammus i am going to give you one chance to explane your self" thinks to him self should have taken the shot but no u have to let the explane this could be bad she is one of the most powerfull bountys you have been after and you let her live.
draws his sword and jumps down walks over to them "no funny stuff now tell me why you were once my hero but now i dont know"

Matt_Leonhart
*turning to Samus* ya know what? i'll explain later if we can just get the hell outta here right now. *indiscretely reaches for his SOCOM and his USP, then whispers to Samus* I'm gonna take a shot at him. you make a run for it and i'll meet up with you in Sector C, Sub-Sector Gamma.

diabloprimeevil
"i have incredebly good hearing what did i say about funny stuff" touches a button on his arm and a energy shield came out "if your going to kill me then take your best shot but i dont know why you are stiking up for her she is wanted by the federation" "all i wanted was sammuse's side of the story but u had to think of attacking i wasent going to do anything" readys him self

Dyingstar
(( what do u mean the guns have to be loaded a difer way ? )) seeing the confushin going on !

shadow12
Originally posted by Dyingstar
(( what do u mean the guns have to be loaded a difer way ? )) seeing the confushin going on ! just use diffenet ammo
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
"i have incredebly good hearing what did i say about funny stuff" touches a button on his arm and a energy shield came out "if your going to kill me then take your best shot but i dont know why you are stiking up for her she is wanted by the federation" "all i wanted was sammuse's side of the story but u had to think of attacking i wasent going to do anything" readys him self -points armcannon at him and swiches it to the ice beam- why do i need to explain myself to you

Dyingstar
( Ark shoots his gun the enemys ) THATS RITE EAT MY SPIKE BULLETS ! ( Ark trying to clear out this way hes in ) AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ( got 5 times in the chest ) holy crap T BURNS aaahhh i need a medic someone plz get me a medic ( He was hit in the arms and chest , it burns like hell )

shadow12
(where is you guy)

shadow12

Dyingstar
in.....were should he be ? should i just leave this forum ?

shadow12
(no pick aplace anywhere thats all)

the-unforgiven
Brief please..

shadow12
(i landed on a unknown planet that is inhabited by space pirates and two ppl have followed me so far)

black_goku#1
(((can i still join))

shadow12
(yes fill out the your character or be a boss like SA-X or dark samus)

black_goku#1
((il be dark samus but can i stil make a charecter))

shadow12
(normally no but i need to fill in the characters so yes but don't use dark samus right away)

black_goku#1
((no prob))

Name: Neal Braxton
Occ: bounty hunter
Description:Looks like Captian Falcon from super smash bros and has same personality
Bio: longs to be best bounty hunter alive

((anything im missing))

shadow12
(weapons and no more swords plz)

black_goku#1
((sure wait futuristic right?? UH blink hmm))

Weapons: plasma rifle plasma desert eagle plasma grenads and a good old fashioned desert eagle

((is that too many??))

shadow12
(minus the regular desert egale and we're good)

Lord Follen
~shadow is the Galactic Federation leader taken?~

shadow12
(no not yet)

Lord Follen
~good what do i put?...LOL~

shadow12
Originally posted by shadow12
name:
weapon: ask if you want swords ask me first
bio:

Lord Follen
~okay can i have a katana?...LOL ~
name: Zaffry Von Shlimendoudle (...LOL)
Ocupation: Galactic Federation leader
weapon: (katana?)
Bio: The next new leader of the federation kinda acts like hitler...LOL

shadow12
(no more swords all galactic federation person all r the same in weaponry an arm like cannon that shoots a.) power beam rip off or b.) missle launcher)

black_goku#1
((lol darn no desert eagle oh well so where do i jump in))

shadow12
(anywhere)

Lord Follen
~but what if your the leader...LOL then how about a missle launcher...~

shadow12
(fine)

Lord Follen
~fine about what??~

shadow12
(missle launcher)

Lord Follen
~oh!!! and now whats my job?? you never REALY told me...LOL~

shadow12
(your in charge of leading out expeditions)

Lord Follen
~ohhhh i c~
*Zaffery sat in his chare looking at a computer*

black_goku#1
((ok ill wait till i see some action and ill jump in ther))

shadow12
(they're already is i have been spotted by two ppl won is helping me and the other i going to try and turn me in)

black_goku#1
((oh ok then in i go))

*Neal jumps down holding plasma desert eagle at ((lance?))*
hmmm whats the price on your head
*winks as if saying trust me*

shadow12
(i'm samus aran)
-looks at the other new person- this is getting to crowded -darted off avoiding any attacks and head off into the distance-

black_goku#1
((hm ok))
follows samus

shadow12
-dashes as fast as she can and jumps off the cliff-

black_goku#1
*follows but with a bit of difficulty*

shadow12
-dives off the cliff have the other bounty hunters following her untill the cliff taps afew buttons on her cannon her ship came zooming past and stopped below her she landed on it stepped inside and took off-

black_goku#1
*neal threw a tracking device onto ship and jumped on speeder*

Dyingstar
aahhh i cant stop...BLEEDING !

Matt_Leonhart
*Sarrin looks down the cliff as Samus takes off* Hmph... Looks like I'll get to test that frequency I lifted from her suit sooner than I'd hoped. *heads back to his cruiser* Hmm... Codec should work. I don't think anyone can hack mine after all these years of perfecting it. *dials the frequency from Samus's suit* ...Hello... Samus? Sarrin. Yeah, I'm willing to give you some answers about how I know about the incident with the X-Parasites and the SA-X. No, not over this connection. Meet me at the location I'm about to give you, and all your questions will be answered...

shadow12
-recieves the message and wonders if she could trust him-

Matt_Leonhart
<< ??? he? dude... Samus is a chick... just so you know. unless this is some alternate time thread..... I'm so confused. >>

shadow12
(oops typo i'll fix it)

Matt_Leonhart
<< nothing personal, just needed to make sure it was caught by somebody. >>

*still on the line with Samus* There's a desert oasis on the other side of the ridge of the horizon past the cliff you ditched everyone at... In the center of the oasis is a large tree of some sort. I'll be waiting... *signs off and heads for the tree*

shadow12
-sighs she knows this is a bad idea but heads to the coordinates-

Matt_Leonhart
*has been waiting for the equivalent of three Earth hours in that god-forsaken tree* Damnit, Samus, where the F*** are you???? I don't have all day!!

shadow12
-lands and jumps out- how did you know about the incident about the X parasites

Matt_Leonhart
*hops down from the tree* 'bout time you got here. have trouble findin' the place? *notices her silence* ok, geez. no reason to get pissy...
My.... my father... was one of the leading scientists in charge of healing you after your infection. He was killed when the SA-X was set loose. As for any other incidents... I've trained since I was 5 years old to be a bounty hunter. I've studied all of the best hunters of our time, and of them all... my favorite to follow the career of, was you, milady. And so I know for a fact that you were innocent of killing any innocent beings onboard the station..... you were also only guilty of destroying the station because of the project that my father and his colleagues were working on. But he never gave me any details about it... Samus... I have to know, what was my father doing in that station? And why won't you let me help you in clearing your name??

shadow12
-looks at him- never said you couldn't they were working on breeding metroids through the full life cycle and they wanted to keep the X paracites and the SA-X intact for research but they were to dangerous to keep alive

Matt_Leonhart
*drops to his knees* ... no........ they were...... no... *looks up at Samus, but sees she's telling the truth* they were trying to... and then... *stands* alright, Samus. We have to clear your name. Even if it means convicting my father. He's dead, anyways. what does it matter?Samus, I won't rest until we've cleared this up. Now what's the first COA? << for anny who don't know... COA stands for "Course of Action." for all of you non-gaming, non-military types out there. >>

Matt_Leonhart
<< not that anyone wouldn't know, of course. >>

shadow12
metroids are it's only preadator for the paracites........ first of all get off the planet before more hunters show up it will be faster for us to take my ship and we got to hurry

Lord Follen
*he sat in his office and then talked to a few people a small group of troops would be sent out in an area to look for samus*

Matt_Leonhart
*hesitating momentarily* give me two minutes to gather some things from my cruiser. *runs in and grabs all of his guns, ammo, tech gear, and his old Federation suit, a replica of Samus's in all black where the orange and red are and acid green where the yellow is... the visor is a midnight blue, and a glove is in place of the arm cannon* -heh- never have worn it, but it might come in handy. *runs back to Samus's ship* alright, Samus... Let's go.

shadow12
what am i thinking -to her self-
you might want to put that on kid -gets to her ship

Matt_Leonhart
*nods and runs inside after her* okay. but i'm keeping the jacket. *runs into the cargo hold and changes, holstering his pistols onto his belt, his MP5 over a shoulder, and the PSG1 across his back* Alright. *closes the visor and runs into the cockpit to attempt to strategize with Samus* Alright, head for that planet over there. *points to one on the scanner* I know some people there that can give us an idea of where to get started. Unless, of course, you have a plan. i'm just throwing out suggestions, but i'm not sure... maybe... no. avoid that planet. they turned on me last week. damned card game......

shadow12
what did they do to you -set location to Zebes-

Dyingstar
crawls to were there ship left ) noooooo ... another one ! ill take it ( gets in cockpit) ready to find them they need to be warned ( flys off)

Matt_Leonhart
nothing. at least... *covers his left arm* nothing major. they weren't natives of my planet, though. damned Zebesian Space Pirates with their ****in' Vibro-Axes and their damned powers...... *hasn't noticed where Samus set the ship towards*

<< don't change their course. this will go over really well... besides... Sarrin needs to get his revenge. >>

shadow12
(k) SA-X: -jumps on the space cruiser-

Dyingstar
((ok what course ?)) (after an hour he found a medic kit a clean te bruises ) ahh thats hurts ( gets up ) alright now to kill those freaks
( shooting at some more enemys) ahh gatta load ( loads shotgun by sticking clip in the hole spot to put the shells , pump 8 times boom loaded take clip out of the gun and its loaded)

diabloprimeevil
starts trackin samus
gets in his viper defence craft and follows them

Dyingstar
DIE U FREAKS ! ( shooting all that stand in his way ) aaaahhh shoot ( out of ammo with shotgun, takes out CZ-75 ) grrrrr ! ( Ark realized that this is impossible hes only 1 officer , Ark ran to the emergency deck and saw a couple of ships still working ) time to get out of here

diabloprimeevil
lands in the docking bay
"you" he points to ark "what are you shooting at?"

black_goku#1
((woah recap))

shadow12
Originally posted by Matt_Leonhart
*Sarrin looks down the cliff as Samus takes off* Hmph... Looks like I'll get to test that frequency I lifted from her suit sooner than I'd hoped. *heads back to his cruiser* Hmm... Codec should work. I don't think anyone can hack mine after all these years of perfecting it. *dials the frequency from Samus's suit* ...Hello... Samus? Sarrin. Yeah, I'm willing to give you some answers about how I know about the incident with the X-Parasites and the SA-X. No, not over this connection. Meet me at the location I'm about to give you, and all your questions will be answered... Originally posted by Matt_Leonhart
*hops down from the tree* 'bout time you got here. have trouble findin' the place? *notices her silence* ok, geez. no reason to get pissy...
My.... my father... was one of the leading scientists in charge of healing you after your infection. He was killed when the SA-X was set loose. As for any other incidents... I've trained since I was 5 years old to be a bounty hunter. I've studied all of the best hunters of our time, and of them all... my favorite to follow the career of, was you, milady. And so I know for a fact that you were innocent of killing any innocent beings onboard the station..... you were also only guilty of destroying the station because of the project that my father and his colleagues were working on. But he never gave me any details about it... Samus... I have to know, what was my father doing in that station? And why won't you let me help you in clearing your name?? Originally posted by shadow12
-looks at him- never said you couldn't they were working on breeding metroids through the full life cycle and they wanted to keep the X paracites and the SA-X intact for research but they were to dangerous to keep alive Originally posted by Matt_Leonhart
*drops to his knees* ... no........ they were...... no... *looks up at Samus, but sees she's telling the truth* they were trying to... and then... *stands* alright, Samus. We have to clear your name. Even if it means convicting my father. He's dead, anyways. what does it matter?Samus, I won't rest until we've cleared this up. Now what's the first COA? << for anny who don't know... COA stands for "Course of Action." for all of you non-gaming, non-military types out there. >> Originally posted by shadow12
metroids are it's only preadator for the paracites........ first of all get off the planet before more hunters show up it will be faster for us to take my ship and we got to hurry

black_goku#1
(wow oodles of stuff!))

Neal looks at his gpa device and speeds to its spot and waits for samus to show

shadow12
(oh and SA-X jumped on the hull of my ship at last second)

black_goku#1
((ah well im just sittin outside waiting for you to show))

*Neal cocks his plasma rifle and gets set up in a perfect snipe point where he couldnt be spotted*
ive got you now

shadow12
(we are in space heading to Zebes)

black_goku#1
((what already damn! ok ignore last post))

Neal follows the ship from a great distance

shadow12
-reading for any ships-

black_goku#1
*neal slows speed and puts on his light cloaking device*

ive got you babe

Dyingstar
aahhhhhhhhhhh SOME ONE HELP ME

black_goku#1
*picks up distress call and follows it and sees guy yelling*
pipe down whats wrong

Matt_Leonhart
*turns to a scanner on the wall* Samus? Care if I alter this baby's wiring? It'll even pick up cloaked ships when I'm done.

<< sorry, everyone. but Sarrin IS kinda a hacker in addition to being a bounty hunter. >>

diabloprimeevil
walks over to ark "what are you doing there is no one here?" "you are halusanating" pours some liquid into ark's mouth "there you should be ok need a lift any ware?" looks at his dissplay on his wrist "wow gotta go some one has jumped to hyper space and it could be samus gotta check it out"

Dyingstar
whhaaaaa were ,o god.....what the helll is wrong with me .. i was shot though .... heres the mark owe. So were is everyone ? ( Ark asked a wuestion ) look i need to get to my room i need to get my M4A1 ( Ark walks toward his room hoping hed follow ) and thx whatever tht was made me fell better

black_goku#1
*follows* youre kinda wierd

Dyingstar
srry ( gets to room grabs M4A1 ) i just was under heavy fire

black_goku#1
i see

shadow12
Originally posted by Matt_Leonhart
*turns to a scanner on the wall* Samus? Care if I alter this baby's wiring? It'll even pick up cloaked ships when I'm done.

<< sorry, everyone. but Sarrin IS kinda a hacker in addition to being a bounty hunter. >> can it wait untill we land -dosen't look back at him-

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>