Who's Afraid of the Dark???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
just wanted to know who in here is afraid of the dark. do you sleep with a nightlight? do you have a flashlight next to you? or do you simply sleep with your teddy bear with your old blanky. discuss...

SimpleSeduction
I'm terrified in the dark. I sleep with the light on or the tele on

Linkalicious
You're not too bad in the dark...with a little "guidance" shifty

PinkDi@monds
i'm not scared of the dark but sometimes (like when i'm playing hide and seek in the dark), i like to be in light. And yes, i sleep with a teddy bear, shes called Angel and from the Bear Factory big grin i got her in 2003, shes special. i watched her get made yes

Linkalicious
I'm more claustrophobic than afraid of the dark. I'm not even really that claustrophobic...I just had a bad experience being put in a sleeping bag with a fat kid sitting on me.

Childhood can be so cruel.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
I'm terrified in the dark. I sleep with the light on or the tele on
yep me too. I usually sleep with the tv on or just the radio, it has a very bright light on thats why

§P0oONY
I sleep with the light off... unless I was asleep watching TV or at the computer.

Clovie
if i'm at home or some safe place i don't mean dark

if i'm on the street with some 'ppl' nearby i prefer when there is light.

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Clovie
if i'm at home or some safe place i don't mean dark

if i'm on the street with some 'ppl' nearby i prefer when there is light. yeah, me too

Fionnuala
Sometimes I'm scared of the dark...especially the dark when you can literally see nothing..that makes me feel really trapped and claustrophobic..

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Sometimes I'm scared of the dark...especially the dark when you can literally see nothing..that makes me feel really trapped and claustrophobic..

I love dark that... especially when you are trying to negotiate through a room full of people.... Tripping over sleeping people is funny

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Sometimes I'm scared of the dark...especially the dark when you can literally see nothing..that makes me feel really trapped and claustrophobic.. i hate that too. its horrible. it makes me feel like my eyeballs are being pushed in with the part of someones hand just underneath the palm; the bumpy bit before the wrist starts

Clovie
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
yeah, me too coz that's wise eek!

on the note:
it is never getting very dark here embarrasment in summer it's dark for like an hour
and in winter snow is shining

Darth Nauj

PinkDi@monds

§P0oONY
that i like stick out tongue i went to a sleepover once and there was loads of my close friends there and we were all in sleeping bags and whenever somebody went to go to the toilet she would trip over laughing out loud i was next to the radiator so i was safe stick out tongue i fell over about 10 girls when i got up laughing out loud

Hearing the muffled "Ouch... f*ck off" always replied with a "sorry"

Wickerman

PinkDi@monds

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wickerman
lol classic thumb up

Nah.....i find comfort when i try to sleep in darkness. If i try to sleep during daytime i have to cover my eyes/head with something....and at night i hate it when there a light anywhere NEAR me.

~wickerman~

Me too.. I can't sleep in light... unless I'm really tired

Commando Queen
i love the dark.. its even funnier if you trip and fall on sleeping ppl!

§P0oONY
Once I decided not to bother trying to find my way back to the place I was sleeping and fell asleep at the entrace of the room... In the morning... somone opened the door... and I woke up very suddenly with more of a headache then I would have had anyway..

Darth Nauj
its even better when you step on your cats or dogs tail lol

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
its even better when you step on your cats or dogs tail lol no its not!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
its even better when you step on your cats or dogs tail lol

Hearing their yelp... brings a warm feeling to my heart

Darth Nauj
no its not!
well it is funny when you realize you couldnt see where you were going

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.