Who is the wanted man of all time in the galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
I have always wondered

General Zodiac
Han Solo. Every bounty hunter and the Empire was after him. That or Dooku or Grievous during the Clone War.

exanda kane
One of the Fett's? Like the one mentioned in KOTOR (forgot the name). I really haven't got a clue but Jar Jar Binks might have been a good guess.

Darth_Rankkor
That would be me :P Solo I also agree

darth-yoda
yoda or luke as enermies of the empirer they were enermys of every one the empiere was the most powerfull force in the galaxy and what they wanted they got IMO

exanda kane
But probly no one in the Empire apart from the top had heard of either of them.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by exanda kane
But probly no one in the Empire apart from the top had heard of either of them.

true

Holifyre
I am!

General Zodiac
Vader really wanted to get Solo and the Jedi really wanted to get Grievous.

Fishy
Revan, He had everybody looking for him. The Republic if they would have known about him would have looked for him and would have wanted him dead, except for a select few that knew him. He had all of the Sith Empire hunting for him.

Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Leia - Han Solo more then the rest had every bounty hunter in the galaxy after him and the empire. Luke and Leia had the empire after them and they were both hunted.

I want count GG or Dooku or any other that was once a mayor enemy because they were fighting and leading a war and leaders of wars are always wanted by the other side. The reason I counted Revan during Kotor is because at that time he did not lead anybody except for a hand full of people. Bastila kinda counts too, but I consider her to be more of a very important soldier in a war when Revan at the time of Kotor was more independent.

General Zodiac
Not true. If you look at the Clone War they never tried to find Count Dooku only Grievous. Han had Jabba after him and the Empire and the Empire was the strongest army in the Star Wars galaxy.

Tulak Hord
That's a load of crock. the Sith Empire was the strongest, with the Star Forge. Oh, and the Empire was a Navy. Well, half of it was.

darth-yoda
what about the vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.