Is anyone else pissed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aceofgambit2
i'm pissed that they are bringing in this stupid hooker in the movie. what purpose could it possibly serve. if they wanted charisma they could have brought in Emma or Gambit. its ridiculous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What are yall thoughts on it? I'm very depressed right now because i feel like my favorite comic movie is going to be sex based and is going to suck. i need to go eat something.

BENITO
Originally posted by aceofgambit2
i'm pissed that they are bringing in this stupid hooker in the movie. what purpose could it possibly serve. if they wanted charisma they could have brought in Emma or Gambit. its ridiculous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What are yall thoughts on it? I'm very depressed right now because i feel like my favorite comic movie is going to be sex based and is going to suck. i need to go eat something. I think the hooker character will be Emma Frost

aceofgambit2
not if the williams sisters are casted. i dont know i guess it could but still... that isnt necessarily one of Emma's main powers.

mr.smiley
Stacy X was a hooker,but I don't think she was black.

aceofgambit2
who is stacy X? explain her..

FieryBalrog
its definitely not Emma Frost... she has no pheromone powers...

aceofgambit2
i looked up some description of Stacy X and it matches perfectly.
Angel is supposed to be a big part in the movie and Stacy X is a big part of the angel plot so it makes perfect sense. also, Stacy was a prostitute and had the ability to control others bodily functions (ex: make them puke)

buffymitch
Stacy X is a x-men character but i don't like the idead of her being in the movie coz she has a lot in common with Poison Ivy from Batman and we all know how that worked out.

mr.smiley
Yeah I figured.They might set up a relationship that will lead into part four.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by aceofgambit2
i looked up some description of Stacy X and it matches perfectly.
Angel is supposed to be a big part in the movie and Stacy X is a big part of the angel plot so it makes perfect sense. also, Stacy was a prostitute and had the ability to control others bodily functions (ex: make them puke)

She's not a big part in the story of Archangel. His story is mostly the blue skin and Apocalypse part, Stacy X got rejected by him and thats it.

Originally posted by buffymitch
Stacy X is a x-men character but i don't like the idead of her being in the movie coz she has a lot in common with Poison Ivy from Batman and we all know how that worked out.

No, Stacy X went FAR beyond the just attracting men and women. She was all psychotic, ****ing with insulin blood levels and rectal functions...

powerfulone1987
This character yall are talking about has the ability to emit pheromones to attract anybody she wants too, male or female.
And the Williams sisters are both competing for this role.

So yall put the puzzle pieces together.

I hope Serena gets it.
Venus is just................I don't know, but she's something..............

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t351857.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.