hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
I was thinking about this last night. If someone was to say, I LOVE MYSELF! you would probably concider them to be egotistical, correct? well if someone was to say, I HATE MYSELF! then you lable them as an attention whore or emo... i mean honestly. where is the balance?? i personally dont care what people think about me if they wanna lable me as egotistical because i actually like myself. im not in love with myself by any means but i do like me... thoughts??

§P0oONY
I think I'm an alright person?

I'm happy with myself?

I'm content?

sblomie545
thats good.. i just know that i do the whole stereotyping thing which is something i kinda need to stop no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by sblomie545
thats good.. i just know that i do the whole stereotyping thing which is something i kinda need to stop no expression

It's hardly stereotyping... It's more like generalising.. and almost everyone generalises about things

Wickerman
I was thinking about this last night. If someone was to say, I LOVE MYSELF! you would probably concider them to be egotistical, correct? well if someone was to say, I HATE MYSELF! then you lable them as an attention whore or emo... i mean honestly. where is the balance?? i personally dont care what people think about me if they wanna lable me as egotistical because i actually like myself. im not in love with myself by any means but i do like me... thoughts??

People will more likely label you as a narcissist if you display a constant "I'm oh so beautiful" or "None is good enough for my greatness...." or "I look GORGEUS in this dress....i'm so pretty" attitude. That's not always correct. Someone should only be considered a narcissist as compared with the rest of the people around him/her. Considering the way he/she interacts with those people, and not only their view of themselves

~wickerman~

sblomie545
yeah i guess that's a better word.. i do generalize... erm

Wickerman
yeah i guess that's a better word.. i do generalize... erm

No problem. We all do that from time to time sad

~wickerman~

Ronny
Labels sneaky2

sblomie545
yah im not a fan of labels either... they really piss me off.. and i wouldn't really lable myself as anything either so im not being a hypocrite

magic_hate_ball
i love you sblomie even though i imed you once and you didnt answer back ...on second thought....confused

sblomie545
i love you too.. even tho i dont really know you and i dont exactly know what ur talking about with the IM... no expression

X_Black_Roses_X
hey Sblomie.....guess what.........I luv u more then the guy above u....yes

§P0oONY
i love you too.. even tho i dont really know you and i dont exactly know what ur talking about with the IM... no expression
I've heard, that he says some dodgy stuff on MSN...

magic_hate_ball
oh sadwalk

magic_hate_ball

§P0oONY
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
dodgy? confused Only what someone told me... doesn't mean it is true.

Don't really want to go into it

a1hsauce
hmmm cheese

magic_hate_ball
provolone or swiss?

silver_tears
I like myself big grin

....but not my thighs ranting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.