Bedtime Stories..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
Here you can tell a story or be told one before bedtime stick out tongue

Here is my story to Wicker..

Okay...there was once a boy called Wicker and he kept pulling on a girls skirt, so she kicked him in the face and sent him packing...THE END happy

Sleep well everyone....kisses

Ronny
laughing

Uneeklyconfused
laughing lol

its beautiful touched

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Here you can tell a story or be told one before bedtime stick out tongue

Here is my story to Wicker..

Okay...there was once a boy called Wicker and he kept pulling on a girls skirt, so she kicked him in the face and sent him packing...THE END happy

Sleep well everyone....kisses

I refuse to aknowledge any story like that to be anything more than sci-fi schmoll

and there's no Barney in it cry

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
laughing lol

its beautiful touched I do try thankyouOriginally posted by Wickerman
I refuse to aknowledge any story like that to be anything more than sci-fi schmoll

and there's no Barney in it cry

~wickerman~ Ummm okay..

revised edition:

Okay...there was once a boy called Wicker and he kept pulling on a girls skirt, so she kicked him in the face and sent him packing...so he ran away to join the circus but a large purple dinosaur called Barney kept harassing him so he stabbed Barney stab_barney and lived out the rest of his days in a small shack outside Minas Tirith...THE END

Uneeklyconfused
I do try thankyou Ummm okay..

revised edition:

Okay...there was once a boy called Wicker and he kept pulling on a girls skirt, so she kicked him in the face and sent him packing...so he ran away to join the circus but a large purple dinosaur called Barney kept harassing him so he stabbed Barney stab_barney and lived out the rest of his days in a small shack outside Minas Tirith...THE END

LMFAO lol..hysterical

even better touched

Wickerman
I do try thankyou Ummm okay..

revised edition:

falls asleep with a thumb in the mouth and the left hand underneath the blankets while mumbling "barney" from time to time

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Wickerman
falls asleep with a thumb in the mouth and the left hand underneath the blankets while mumbling "barney" from time to time

~wickerman~ Aww...phsleepingpillow ...*tucks him in and creeps out of the room*

Uneeklyconfused
*watches from behind a randomly placed wall in the room * wall

Wickerman
*watches from behind a randomly placed wall in the room * wall

*weird "splorch" sounds may be heard from time to time*

bag

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
*watches from behind a randomly placed wall in the room * wall *walks into wall on way out* F*** mad *tries not wake the Wicker*

Wickerman
*walks into wall on way out* F*** mad *tries not wake the Wicker*

*Merely grunts something about spiderman fanboys* (btw: we're rp-ing in the OTF cry )

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
*Merely grunts something about spiderman fanboys* (btw: we're rp-ing in the OTF cry )

~wickerman~ icon5 ..we'll be strung up by our ankles stick out tongue ....it's only messing around..not serous rping..

Wickerman
icon5 ..we'll be strung up by our ankles stick out tongue ....it's only messing around..not serous rping..

Aye, i spose you're correct m'Lady....carry on then wink

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Aye, i spose you're correct m'Lady....carry on then wink

~wickerman~ I'm always correct diva

Wickerman
I'm always correct diva

OMFG I'm listening to one of the coolest songs in the history of all songs singable droolio Queen - Doing Alright
love

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
OMFG I'm listening to one of the coolest songs in the history of all songs singable droolio Queen - Doing Alright
love

~wickerman~ Are you prancing round wearing spandex and singing along?

Wickerman
Are you prancing round wearing spandex and singing along?

LOL nah....not really

i'm not really singing along, just mimicking embarrasment

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Lemme try!
(laughing hysterically)

A long long ways into the future, far far away lived a boy named Joseph. All his friends called him Wickerman, though or just Wick, and Joseph was just fine with it. He lived happily on Korhal IV.
One day, he noticed that both his parents were crying. Little Wick asked why, but his mother only told him that he would find out.
The next day, Joseph woke up to find strange faces looking at him. They dragged him out of bed. He couldn't see his parents anywhere.

The men inserted a needle in his arm and everything went black.

When Wick woke up, he was lying on what seemed like a hospital cot. A man with a salt and pepper beard smiled down at him, but to Wick it seemed like a sad smile, a tired smile. The man told Wick to call him Mr. Mengsk, and informed Joseph that he wouldn't be seeing his parents again. Wick was confused and sad, but he was determined to be strong. Mr. Mengsk told him that Wick would be trained to be the very best that the Terran Confederacy would offer, to be the protector of their cause. He told Wick that he was conscripted into the Ghost Academy because of a "gift" he had. That made little Wick's back a little straighter.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Lemme try!
(laughing hysterically)

A long long ways into the future, far far away lived a boy named Joseph. All his friends called him Wickerman, though or just Wick, and Joseph was just fine with it. He lived happily on Korhal IV.
One day, he noticed that both his parents were crying. Little Wick asked why, but his mother only told him that he would find out.
The next day, Joseph woke up to find strange faces looking at him. They dragged him out of bed. He couldn't see his parents anywhere.

The men inserted a needle in his arm and everything went black.

When Wick woke up, he was lying on what seemed like a hospital cot. A man with a salt and pepper beard smiled down at him, but to Wick it seemed like a sad smile, a tired smile. The man told Wick to call him Mr. Mengsk, and informed Joseph that he wouldn't be seeing his parents again. Wick was confused and sad, but he was determined to be strong. Mr. Mengsk told him that Wick would be trained to be the very best that the Terran Confederacy would offer, to be the protector of their cause. He told Wick that he was conscripted into the Ghost Academy because of a "gift" he had. That made little Wick's back a little straighter.

droolio this story ROCKS!!!!!!!! go OOOON!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
lol i made it up all from the top of my head you know

Wick was drugged asleep again, and woke up in an entirely different room. He had always been an early riser. He looked around to see the cots of at least a few dozen others of boys and girls his age. This could only be the academy of the Ghosts that Mr.Mengsk had told him about the other day.
He was too nervous to go back to sleep, so he fiddled for god knows who long before a few men entered with onimous looking rods. One of them screamed: "RISE AND SHINE, TRAINEES!"

Many of the boys and girls were reluctant in getting up this early hour, but every single one of them jumped to their tasks as one of the men tapped a boy between the shoulder blades with the rod. A surge of lightning seared across the boy's chest, and the boy sat up instantly with a grunt of pain.

"Listen up, trainees." The lead man said dangerously. "You call me CPO Riley, or "sir". We are your trainers. You will do as we command at all times. Showers are in the east wing. You will all shower and get back here to dress."

CPO Riley reached beneath a girl's cot and pulled out a pair of track pants and a sweatshirt. There was her name, Susan, followed by a three number serial code. 618.

Wick reached beneath his own and pulled out an identical suit, but he saw instead: "JOSEPH-624".

"On the double, no slacking!" Riley barked.

Wickerman
lol i made it up all from the top of my head you know

Wick was drugged asleep again, and woke up in an entirely different room. He had always been an early riser. He looked around to see the cots of at least a few dozen others of boys and girls his age. This could only be the academy of the Ghosts that Mr.Mengsk had told him about the other day.
He was too nervous to go back to sleep, so he fiddled for god knows who long before a few men entered with onimous looking rods. One of them screamed: "RISE AND SHINE, TRAINEES!"

Many of the boys and girls were reluctant in getting up this early hour, but every single one of them jumped to their tasks as one of the men tapped a boy between the shoulder blades with the rod. A surge of lightning seared across the boy's chest, and the boy sat up instantly with a grunt of pain.

"Listen up, trainees." The lead man said dangerously. "You call me CPO Riley, or "sir". We are your trainers. You will do as we command at all times. Showers are in the east wing. You will all shower and get back here to dress."

CPO Riley reached beneath a girl's cot and pulled out a pair of track pants and a sweatshirt. There was her name, Susan, followed by a three number serial code. 618.

Wick reached beneath his own and pulled out an identical suit, but he saw instead: "JOSEPH-624".

"On the double, no slacking!" Riley barked.

That Riley's a meanie cry

you gots da mad skillz dawg thumb up

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
hahaha

All the children raced to the east wing and sure enough, there was a door marked "showers". There was only one change room for both sexes, and everyone was extremely uncomfortable about letting the opposite gender see their genitals. However, Joseph observed that everyone seemed to look up at the ceiling or elsewhere while undressing as fast as they could, and dumping their clothes into the laundry chute.

They stepped and sat down into some sort of converyer belt; Wick thought it was ironic to have called them showers. It dumped him through an icy-cold shower, then into a warm soapy mixture, and finally into a mild rinse.

Wick was first out. He raced back to his bunk instinctively and changed. It took only fifteen minutes for the rest to follow.

"Everyone outside." Riley ordered. "Rows of fifteen, three deep."
Wick took a quick head count and sure enough, there were exactly 45 boys and girls, including him.
"That's right, trainee." Riley said, his quick electricity-blue eyes noting Joseph's observation. "From now on, your squad will be your family, until you graduate from the academy. So start making some friends."

Before they could start, Riley barked: "All right, toe-touches. Count off to fifty, no slacking."

Wick was born flexible anyways, and he finished far before anyone else was on forty. It gave him some time to look around at the other children; none of them were recognizable.
"These calisthenics are to improve your flexibility, endurance, and stamina." Riley told them.

They kept stretching under the merrily blazing sun, until all of them were sweaty.
"Trainers: Get the water." Riley told the other men, who went and returned with water bottles. Wick grabbed one and gulped it down.

silver_tears
I want a sexy story cry

Fionnuala
Originally posted by silver_tears
I want a sexy story cry But that's not realxing before bedtime stick out tongue

DarkCanadian
shall i continue? stick out tongue

cking
I use to tell lazy man stories to little kids on Church camps all the time and they fall asleep easily, it is really a dumb story but they like it.

Wickerman
shall i continue? stick out tongue

Continue pweeeeeeeeeeeze cry

~wickerman~

cking
it is about this man who so immature for is age and he cannot hold a job and he lives on welfare and food stamps. He thinks he is a superhero and tries to fight criminals on the streets, but he fails every time because he is so lazy. I just made it for the little kids so they could sleep easier.

DarkCanadian
Haha okay...

"Fall out!" One of the trainers said sharply.
"Good start." Riley said. "Now we run! On your feet, trainees!"

The trainers brandished their rods again and herded the children into a line. There was no time to think. The run seemed to last forever; over a hill, along a winding river, through an airfield. Finally, they stopped outside a building.

A woman came out, but she was bald and there were strange markings along her neck and brow. Then Wick knew; she was an andriod, part human and part machine.
"Good morning, Chief Petty Officer Riley," she said in a silk-smooth, automated voice. "I am your teacher. you may call me Ferula. Please step inside. Classes are about to begin."

The children grumbled as one.
"Of course," Ferula said lightly, already starting up the steps. "If you wish to skip your classes, you may continue the morning calisthenics."

Everyone double-timed it up the steps.
The classroom was cool inside, and there were no desks or chairs, unlike Joseph's old classroom.
They sat on the hard cool linoleum floor.
"Today we will learn about the strategy and thinking of Ghost operatives." Ferula said. "Here is the scenario."

A holo clicked to life, and a room appeared right in front of their eyes. It appeared realistic, but was nothing more than an image.

A darkened room of some sort of cargo ship was clearly in view. It was guarded by several hulking forms scattered about; Wick instantly identified them as marines outfitted in the CFC-400 NBC suits that made them appear half-sentinel.
"Now, our Ghost operative will appear here." The android said, pointing at a corner with a rod. A crouching form materialized, and just sat there, awaiting orders. "His objective will be to activate a pump near the middle of the room. Does anyone have a legilimate strategy on how to do this without setting any alarms or being killed?"

No one raised a hand, but Wick thought he might have one.

"Shoot the lights out?"

cking
lazy man has that old batman theme song. He doesn't have a car, but he has a go cart which he is too big for and he goes on the interstate. His costume is like superman but dirtier with holes. He has an L on his chest that was on with a magic marker. HE is in his late thirties and he acts like he is ten. He avoids responsibility and big decisions. One time when a car was upside in a middle of a road. lazy man came over and said, "have no fear, nothing is too heavy for lazy man." So lazy man squatted down and he started sweating and he struggled and struggled to lift, but his back popped and he was bent over. He said, "oh that hurts, I better take that back I'm too lazy to lift it." So lazy man was walking bent over. Another failed day for lazy man.

silver_tears
But that's not realxing before bedtime stick out tongue

Who needs relaxing naughty

Fionnuala
Who needs relaxing naughty Good point shifty..as long as you have someone with you...

silver_tears
I could easily sneak out of my house so it's all good ninja

DarkCanadian
I could easily sneak out of my house so it's all good ninja
I really need to oil my hinges to do that. erm

silver_tears
I go off my garage roof, its like a ten foot drop eek!

DarkCanadian
I go off my garage roof, its like a ten foot drop eek!
Ouch.
When I try and open the front door, it's like SQUEEEEEAKKKK like a bunch of crazy-ass mice and squirrels.

Thank god for WD40.

silver_tears
Oh it doesn't hurt if you land properly, it's wicked fun in the winter

DarkCanadian
I don't have a second story, so oh well.

Wickerman
Haha okay...

"Fall out!" One of the trainers said sharply.
"Good start." Riley said. "Now we run! On your feet, trainees!"

The trainers brandished their rods again and herded the children into a line. There was no time to think. The run seemed to last forever; over a hill, along a winding river, through an airfield. Finally, they stopped outside a building.

A woman came out, but she was bald and there were strange markings along her neck and brow. Then Wick knew; she was an andriod, part human and part machine.
"Good morning, Chief Petty Officer Riley," she said in a silk-smooth, automated voice. "I am your teacher. you may call me Ferula. Please step inside. Classes are about to begin."

The children grumbled as one.
"Of course," Ferula said lightly, already starting up the steps. "If you wish to skip your classes, you may continue the morning calisthenics."

Everyone double-timed it up the steps.
The classroom was cool inside, and there were no desks or chairs, unlike Joseph's old classroom.
They sat on the hard cool linoleum floor.
"Today we will learn about the strategy and thinking of Ghost operatives." Ferula said. "Here is the scenario."

A holo clicked to life, and a room appeared right in front of their eyes. It appeared realistic, but was nothing more than an image.

A darkened room of some sort of cargo ship was clearly in view. It was guarded by several hulking forms scattered about; Wick instantly identified them as marines outfitted in the CFC-400 NBC suits that made them appear half-sentinel.
"Now, our Ghost operative will appear here." The android said, pointing at a corner with a rod. A crouching form materialized, and just sat there, awaiting orders. "His objective will be to activate a pump near the middle of the room. Does anyone have a legilimate strategy on how to do this without setting any alarms or being killed?"

No one raised a hand, but Wick thought he might have one.

"Shoot the lights out?"

the Wickerman DEMANDS that you write a book droolio

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
readers of my Potter fanfic thought i should be an author too.

The android smiled. "Very good, Trainee-624."

At once, the little holographic ghost operative slung a huge rifle and raised a pistol. There was a brief muzzle flash, no sound, but the lights went out. Wick could hear the marine's grunts of annoyance, followed by "Someone check the damned electrical system." Their helmet-mounted headlights flickered on.

"It seems so real." A girl said.
"Yes, Trainee-592. The military has offered the best simulation technology available. Anyone else have a suggestion?"

"Rappel down into the lower level?" Another boy suggested, with sandy hair and emerald eyes.

"Very good, Trainee-604." Ferula said.

The operative dug in his fanny pack silently and came up with a coil of rope. He clipped one end to the catwalk rail, and gently lowered the other end, making sure there was no slack.

After that, the students of Gamma squad succesfully completed the scenario.

Riley was waiting outside.
"Your students are very intelligent, Chief Petty Officer Riley." Ferula said.
"They'll need it in order to graduate." CPO Riley said, gazing at them all. "All right, trainees. Time for the obstacle course. It's a short jog, fall in."

The "short jog" turned into three miles.

By the time they arrived there, every one of the children were puffing. Only CPO Riley seemed unaffected by the exertion.
"Your objective will be to cross the finish line." he told them all.

"What do we win?" Wick asked.
"You win the right to have dinner, Trainee-624. But be aware that the last three trainees past the finish line will go with no supper. All right, everyone behind this line."
The children did so, eyeing each other warily.

"Go!"

Wick shot forward, and dived beneath a tangle of barbed wire. He nimbly scaled a cargo net, and hung upside down from a pole, descending by a pulley. Another rope bridge followed a basket and pulley, and finally, Wick was first past the finish line.
"I was first, Sir." he told CPO Riley. Riley nodded and made a checkmark on a clipboard.

Finally, the last five trainees staggered out. There was a copper-haired girl, a wiry blonde, a brunette with a round face, a unusually short boy with brown hair, and another girl with bloodred braids. All of them were crestfallen to know that they would be missing out on the evening meal.
"All right, let's all go back to the barracks and chow down." Riley said. "Except for Janelle, Martin, Kelly, Sandra, and Kristine."

Dinner was a sumptuous affair that night, but Wick didn't feel too much like eating. There was ice cream, corn on the cob, brownies, loaves of bread, and chicken legs. However, Wick felt pity for the five who had not made it.
They were all awarded their own fanny packs at the door for the day's efforts, and Wick made use of it, stuffing as much food as could fit discreetly into it.
"What're you doing?" A freckled boy with black hair asked. Wick saw the name on his shirt: "JOHN- 617".
"The five that didn't make it in time." Wick said quietly. "It's not really fair that they can't eat." Without a word, he slung the pack.
"Good idea." John said, and calmly started sneaking food in his own pack.

Wickerman
readers of my Potter fanfic thought i should be an author too.

The android smiled. "Very good, Trainee-624."

At once, the little holographic ghost operative slung a huge rifle and raised a pistol. There was a brief muzzle flash, no sound, but the lights went out. Wick could hear the marine's grunts of annoyance, followed by "Someone check the damned electrical system." Their helmet-mounted headlights flickered on.

"It seems so real." A girl said.
"Yes, Trainee-592. The military has offered the best simulation technology available. Anyone else have a suggestion?"

"Rappel down into the lower level?" Another boy suggested, with sandy hair and emerald eyes.

"Very good, Trainee-604." Ferula said.

The operative dug in his fanny pack silently and came up with a coil of rope. He clipped one end to the catwalk rail, and gently lowered the other end, making sure there was no slack.

After that, the students of Gamma squad succesfully completed the scenario.

Riley was waiting outside.
"Your students are very intelligent, Chief Petty Officer Riley." Ferula said.
"They'll need it in order to graduate." CPO Riley said, gazing at them all. "All right, trainees. Time for the obstacle course. It's a short jog, fall in."

The "short jog" turned into three miles.

By the time they arrived there, every one of the children were puffing. Only CPO Riley seemed unaffected by the exertion.
"Your objective will be to cross the finish line." he told them all.

"What do we win?" Wick asked.
"You win the right to have dinner, Trainee-624. But be aware that the last three trainees past the finish line will go with no supper. All right, everyone behind this line."
The children did so, eyeing each other warily.

"Go!"

Wick shot forward, and dived beneath a tangle of barbed wire. He nimbly scaled a cargo net, and hung upside down from a pole, descending by a pulley. Another rope bridge followed a basket and pulley, and finally, Wick was first past the finish line.
"I was first, Sir." he told CPO Riley. Riley nodded and made a checkmark on a clipboard.

Finally, the last five trainees staggered out. There was a copper-haired girl, a wiry blonde, a brunette with a round face, a unusually short boy with brown hair, and another girl with bloodred braids. All of them were crestfallen to know that they would be missing out on the evening meal.
"All right, let's all go back to the barracks and chow down." Riley said. "Except for Janelle, Martin, Kelly, Sandra, and Kristine."

Dinner was a sumptuous affair that night, but Wick didn't feel too much like eating. There was ice cream, corn on the cob, brownies, loaves of bread, and chicken legs. However, Wick felt pity for the five who had not made it.
They were all awarded their own fanny packs at the door for the day's efforts, and Wick made use of it, stuffing as much food as could fit discreetly into it.
"What're you doing?" A freckled boy with black hair asked. Wick saw the name on his shirt: "JOHN- 617".
"The five that didn't make it in time." Wick said quietly. "It's not really fair that they can't eat." Without a word, he slung the pack.
"Good idea." John said, and calmly started sneaking food in his own pack.

I want you no expression you r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz no expression

~wickerman~

silver_tears
That's hot no expression

DarkCanadian
blink

DarkCanadian
Wick smiled faintly, and headed to the bunks.
On the way he met two girls. One had fiery hair tied in a ponytail, deep green eyes, and too-wide lips. The other was blonde, and had sapphire-blue eyes. Both were carrying theire own issued packs.

"What're you doing?" Wick automatically asked.
"Nothing." The blonde said.
"Sneaking some for the losers." The redhead said. Both glanced annoyedly at the other, but Joseph found it amusing.
"Yeah, me too." Joseph said, causing them to relax. "John's back there - he's got the same idea as me."

John came up, scratching his hair and hefting his own. He stared at the two girls warily.
"It's ok," Wick assured him. "They're good."

The hall had no lights, and the four children were cursing in the darkness as someone tripped.
"Sorry." the redhead's voice said. "Anyways, I'm Sarah. Sarah Kerrigan."

The introductions were made.
"Joseph Haldner. 624."

"Nova Davidson. 633." the blonde said.
"John Henrickson. 617." John grunted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.