breasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
what do you think about the natural breast enlargement pills and creams? shoud i woman naturally alter her body?

Ladyluck
they're ridiculous...and no...every woman should be glad with what she's born with

RaeRox
^unless she wasnt born with anything. lol jk! jk! yes i agree with LadyLuck. id feel weird if i woke up with more, than.....um what i already have..lol

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by RaeRox
^unless she wasnt born with anything. lol jk! jk! yes i agree with LadyLuck. id feel weird if i woke up with more, than.....um what i already have..lol

laughing out loud

id get a breast reduction ..smile

RaeRox
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
laughing out loud

id get a breast reduction ..smile

i think i will wait and see when i am sure that they are um....done? lol that was a first.....

SlipknoT
If it makes her look better than yes.

RaeRox
Originally posted by SlipknoT

SHALLOW!

CURIOUS22
well lets say she is in her early 20's with not much there. self confidence is low ya know?

Piggle Humsy
I dunno..if they work I don't see why people can't use them.. if they're unhappy..and don't have alot of chest...like A cup.
As long as they keep it in proportion with the rest of their body.

However I don't agree with people that have a B or C and make it D or DD etc.. especially just to go into the Glamour Business! nup

but what people do is there own business I suppose.

Maynard-is-god
laughing out loud

id get a breast reduction ..smile dont even think about it mad

RaeRox
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
well lets say she is in her early 20's with not much there. self confidence is low ya know?

and thats gonna help? o i need to get boobs so guys will like me. patheticness.

Neo_Version 7
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Especially if it's for health reasons or whatnot. erm

Uneeklyconfused

id have to agree ..some women are dirty DAWGs .'woof woof' untill they put on 'Clown makeup'no expression and junk

What the f**k?

Maynard-is-god
BOOBIES

Uneeklyconfused
Boobies eek! ..flashboobs

Maynard-is-god
Boobies eek! ..flashboobs laughing one of my favorite smilies wink

sweetness
I think everyone should be happy with what they have, you can always work with wha you have but hey what do i know

Piggle Humsy
and thats gonna help? o i need to get boobs so guys will like me. patheticness.

I think your statements is way out of order!

Not everyone wants to look good so that guys will like them.. some people just have low self confidence about themselves.
Maybe she wants bigger boobs just to feel more feminine!
I suffer from low confidence and I am not short of male attention yet I still don't feel confident about going out on my own!

SlipknoT
SHALLOW! I'd rather be looking at 2 voluptuous milk jugs than 2 wrinkly Gym socks erm

Maynard-is-god
I'd rather be looking at 2 voluptuous milk jugs than 2 wrinkly Gym socks erm ewwww....milk puke

CURIOUS22
well, i have a loving fiance. but i want to look alittle bigger for myself and him. he should be happy too.

Syren
I'd rather be looking at 2 voluptuous milk jugs than 2 wrinkly Gym socks erm

Understandable, I suppose. But the issue here is not that she wants her sagging, old maid breasts lifted, but that she wants her small, unfeminine (in her view) breasts enlarged. Dopey.

I have smaller breasts and I am happy because my boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful, I believe him and my confidence in myself has never been better. Find a way to love yourself for what and who you are, find someone, or friends even, who are willing to accept you for what and who you are and get on with it. Teen angst over things like breast size is so passe big grin

Ronny
Breasts are overrated, erm judging a woman by the size of her boobs is very shallow

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Ronny
Breasts are overrated, erm judging a woman by the size of her boobs is very shallow agree...their ass counts too stick out tongue

Ladyluck
no woman should have low self esteem if their breasts are a little small...be happy with what you've got...altering your body like that is no way to get higher confidence...if any woman thinks she needs bigger breasts to get more friends or guys she is sadly mistaken...

but I must admit...boobies are nicebig grin

SlipknoT
Eh....Big Boobs are better IMO.

Piggle Humsy
well he obviously satisfied with them at the moment otherwise he wouldn't be engaged to you... he must love you just the way you are.

of course he is male so he'd probably like them bigger too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But the main thing is that your happy with yourself.
I wouldn't rush into anything but if you want to feel happier within yourself then I think it's alright for you to go ahead with it...just think alot about it before hand.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
agree...their ass counts too stick out tongue Word! cool

Syren
Eh....Big Boobs are better IMO.

I'll give you points for being honest and true to your masculinity. Ass laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Syren
I'll give you points for being honest and true to your masculinity. Ass laughing out loud Wellllll, small boobs work on some women. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
You get one life.

Might as well live it happy with yourself.

-AC

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You get one life.

Might as well live it happy with yourself.

-AC true, very true

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Syren
I'll give you points for being honest and true to your masculinity. Ass laughing out loud

Genuine couple of questions:

Why is it viewed as masculine for men to like big boobs? As in, why does a guy, in the eyes of a woman, become the typical male if he says it?

Is it feminine for women to like men with huge penises? And why, if a woman wants a guy with a large penis, is she not the typical woman? Can we say double standard?

-AC

Syren
Genuine couple of questions:

Why is it viewed as masculine for men to like big boobs? As in, why does a guy, in the eyes of a woman, become the typical male if he says it?

Is it feminine for women to like men with huge penises? And why, if a woman wants a guy with a large penis, is she not the typical woman? Can we say double standard?

-AC

The word 'ass' at the end of that particular post was intended to indicate sarcasm. So I won't bother answering those questions stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Hmm...dubious, but fine.

-AC

CURIOUS22
ok, maybe i should clarify. my fiance loves me and thinks im beautiful. he said i dont need to change, however, doesnt every guy like bigger boobs even if he fell in love with the small chested girl?
anyways, im confident enough i guess but doesnt every a sized girl want bigger boobs. im an a, 5ft 7, 120 pounds. alittle bigger would be good all around....yes...or no?

Ronny
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
agree...their ass counts too stick out tongue THats not funny no expression If you havent noticed women have feelings

Syren
Curious, I have asked my boyf that very question on many occasions and he's actually said he would consider leaving me if I had a boob job. I know it's a little harsh but I can see where he's coming from, that's how passionate he is about the fact that he really does love me 'just the way I am'. The only reason I would get a boob job is, as you say, to feel more feminine. But I don't need to if the man I love makes me feel like the luckiest, most beautiful creature on the planet, do I?

Alpha Centauri
Sy, you said he'd consider leaving you if you had a boob job because he loves you just the way you are, right?

That's awesome, but what if the way you are isn't the way you want to be and one of the ways you wanna change that, is by getting a boob job? He would be leaving you for being who you wanted to be, despite saying he loved you for it.

A guy shouldn't love a girl for the way she is, because HE likes it. He should love her for the way she is no matter what. The way he likes you may not be the way you like yourself. And if you aren't truly yourself, how can he ever love the true you?

More over, if he loves you for the inside, why does it matter what you do to the outside? Should matter none.

(That whole post wasn't aimed at you Sy, just first part. Which was just a question. To clear that up).

Personally? The reason I like decent sized boobs on CERTAIN BODY TYPES is because I'm a fan of the female figure as a whole. I genuinely think they can add to a figure tremendously. It's a physical attraction to me and I won't ever have any one telling me I'm wrong for liking something that, by chance, alot of idiot guys do.

I like boobs, so what? I also like the woman inside more. So surely my physical attractions can be overlooked.

-AC

DarkCanadian
I like women just the way they are.

Syren
Sy, you said he'd consider leaving you if you had a boob job because he loves you just the way you are, right?

That's awesome, but what if the way you are isn't the way you want to be and one of the ways you wanna change that, is by getting a boob job? He would be leaving you for being who you wanted to be, despite saying he loved you for it.

A guy shouldn't love a girl for the way she is, because HE likes it. He should love her for the way she is no matter what. The way he likes you may not be the way you like yourself. And if you aren't truly yourself, how can he ever love the true you?

More over, if he loves you for the inside, why does it matter what you do to the outside? Should matter none.

(That whole post wasn't aimed at you Sy, just first part. Which was just a question. To clear that up).

Personally? The reason I like decent sized boobs on CERTAIN BODY TYPES is because I'm a fan of the female figure as a whole. I genuinely think they can add to a figure tremendously. It's a physical attraction to me and I won't ever have any one telling me I'm wrong for liking something that, by chance, alot of idiot guys do.

I like boobs, so what? I also like the woman inside more. So surely my physical attractions can be overlooked.

-AC

As much as you piss me off in the majority, I have to applaud that post. I understand where you're coming from with the leaving me etc, but I think the main reason he said it was to make a point. It's more the principle, he's trying to say he loves me as I am, and in saying something so harsh as that he would leave me if I changed myself in a superficial manner he was trying to show how passionate he is about such an amendment. I understand his point of view, isn't that all that really matters?

Alpha Centauri
Well, yes.

Can't say I understand the whole "I love you for who you are but if you ever make a personal decision to be more happy, I'm taking the high road" theory, but yes.

-AC

SlipknoT
THats not funny no expression If you havent noticed women have feelings Might not be funny but its the truth...

HimoKun
Wellllll, small boobs work on some women. stick out tongue

When they have big asses. big grin

SlipknoT
Mmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmm

Ronny
You guys are so shallow disgust

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by HimoKun
When they have big asses. big grin
*sigh*

HimoKun
Hey, my wife has a C cup, and I'm not complaining. I mean, I love her for who she is, not for he looks. (Even though her being a big fitness person and the fact that she has a lingerie model's body).

Ronny
You think a C cup is small?

DarkCanadian
I don't know dick about bra sizes.

lil bitchiness
Vain, egocentric capitalist products and ideas, made to pray on the insecure and attack self asteem of the others.

So its shit.

Ronny
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Vain, egocentric capitalist products and ideas, made to pray on the insecure and attack self asteem of the others.

So its shit. Couldn't have said it better myself yes

DarkCanadian
yes

Alpha Centauri
That, and others might actually be unhappy with themselves.

-AC

HimoKun
You think a C cup is small?

No. I should rephrase that. I don't love my wife because she has a C cup, but because of who she is. And I dated her because of who she is, and she was a friend of mine because of who she is.

Ronny
That, and others might actually be unhappy with themselves.

-AC I personally would be even more unhappy with myself if i got implants or plastic surgery. i mean really id rather stay the size i am right now then have 4 punds of sillicone in my chest messed

DarkCanadian
I personally would be even more unhappy with myself if i got implants or plastic surgery. i mean really id rather stay the size i am right now then have 4 punds of sillicone in my chest messed
That's a really disturbing thought.

Ronny
No. I should rephrase that. I don't love my wife because she has a C cup, but because of who she is. And I dated her because of who she is, and she was a friend of mine because of who she is. But do you find it at all disturbing that most men now-a-days would go with a woman because of her apperance no matter how much of a superficial ***** she was

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
That's a really disturbing thought. What, the fact that i'd be uncomfortable even more after or the sillicone stick out tongue

DarkCanadian
No, the several pounds of silicone sitting on your chest part. That was just....."Eww."

lil bitchiness
People who arewanting a plastic surgery for vain reasons have a psychological problem before anything else.

Alpha Centauri
Is it not a bit contradictory Neera, that you are speaking about superficiality and not dwelling on physicality, yet you have a half naked dude in your sig and avvy for the sole purpose of ogling?

-AC

s|m
laughing out loud I agree.
Why the hell would you do that?! I don't understand these people no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
No, the several pounds of silicone sitting on your chest part. That was just....."Eww." yes, it is isnt it messed

HimoKun
But do you find it at all disturbing that most men now-a-days would go with a woman because of her apperance no matter how much of a superficial ***** she was

That's how I was when I was 20. But I do find it very weird that they go out with these girls just for their ass-sets and their cleavage. I mean, most men who are around my age are incredibly shallow and have no respect for women. They think women are just playthings, and when they get bored of them they get rid of them.

DarkCanadian
I respect women at my age.

Ronny
Is it not a bit contradictory Neera, that you are speaking about superficiality and not dwelling on physicality, yet you have a half naked dude in your sig and avvy for the sole purpose of ogling?

-AC Yes, but i wouldn't start a relationship with him without knowing him well enough, if her were to be a compleate bastard i wouldnt think twice erm

Ronny
That's how I was when I was 20. But I do find it very weird that they go out with these girls just for their ass-sets and their cleavage. I mean, most men who are around my age are incredibly shallow and have no respect for women. They think women are just playthings, and when they get bored of them they get rid of them. Guys like that piss me off yes the world should rid itself of them erm

DarkCanadian
That's how I was when I was 20. But I do find it very weird that they go out with these girls just for their ass-sets and their cleavage. I mean, most men who are around my age are incredibly shallow and have no respect for women. They think women are just playthings, and when they get bored of them they get rid of them.
At age 20-ish? Dear god, they need to mature. I mean, seriously.

Alpha Centauri
The way I see it, if it's casual sex and that is recognised both ways, what IS there to look for besides physicality?

If it's more, then of course it's gonna go deeper. No pun intended.

Whilst I agree that superficiality is lame, I'm not about to sit here and say it's wrong to appreciate the female figure. It's becoming way too much of a tabooed subject.

To be honest, I've found that girls respect it more if you're honest with them rather than saying "Nah I don't care about your boobs". Coz if the girl knows she's well endowed, she's gonna know you're looking and that you're lying if you say you're not (mostly).

A girl asked me that once, I said "Yeah apologies. But they are very nice, you wear them well." Things worked out for the better than if I said "WHAT?! No way!".

-AC

Ronny
Im just suprised the women they're with for the moment are able to put up with it erm it makes me sad

lil bitchiness
Guys like that piss me off yes the world should rid itself of them erm

Yeah sourrounded by them, we are. *yoda glare*

HimoKun
The reason why this is happening is because of the sexuality that is exhibited all over place.

silver_tears
I wouldnt say no to bigger boobs, but wouldnt go out of my way for some no2

Alpha Centauri
Back in the day, it seems that more people wanted to get with someone to lose their virginity.

Now, sex is so open and so free that alot of girls and guys have taken up the view of "Who needs relationships when I can just have sex alot?"

People like me, who have actually been in a loving relationship and endured some bad shit as a result, aren't looking to settled down yet or enter any major commitment so soon after.

Any route is good, be it commitment or casual sex, the key is honesty and respect. As long as both of these are involved, not much can go wrong.

-AC

Ronny
The way I see it, if it's casual sex and that is recognised both ways, what IS there to look for besides physicality?

If it's more, then of course it's gonna go deeper. No pun intended.

Whilst I agree that superficiality is lame, I'm not about to sit here and say it's wrong to appreciate the female figure. It's becoming way too much of a tabooed subject.

To be honest, I've found that girls respect it more if you're honest with them rather than saying "Nah I don't care about your boobs". Coz if the girl knows she's well endowed, she's gonna know you're looking and that you're lying if you say you're not (mostly).

A girl asked me that once, I said "Yeah apologies. But they are very nice, you wear them well." Things worked out for the better than if I said "WHAT?! No way!".

-AC I hate casual sex erm I think if your willing to have sex with a person your willing to go into a deep relationship. Casual sex seems to me as just using the body as a toy.

HimoKun
Here here! I agree Ronny. I just wouldn't a year ago.

silver_tears
I'm all for casual sex thumb up

Alpha Centauri
Me too!

Irene wink.

-AC

silver_tears
Hey, what say you and I do the horizontal polka.....naughty

Ronny
Yeah sourrounded by them, we are. *yoda glare* Yes, suprsingly they never learn erm

Alpha Centauri
Screw that.

Why don't we do the horizontal, then the vertical, then the diagonal, then anything else we come up with?

Hehe. *Dangles keys*

-AC

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm all for casual sex thumb up

I used to be. Then I released that i cannot do it without getting eventualy attached to such person cry

But im all for being single and doing my own sex thing yes

Ronny
Here here! I agree Ronny. I just wouldn't a year ago. THank you happy, I just veiw sex as a very spiritual experiance, you dont really get anymore intimate then that erm

Alpha Centauri
It is.

Which is why I don't see why it shouldn't be indulged.

-AC

silver_tears
Screw that.

Why don't we do the horizontal, then the vertical, then the diagonal, then anything else we come up with?

Hehe. *Dangles keys*

-AC

*hops over the door of your convertible* let's go eyes

lil bitchiness
Yes, suprsingly they never learn erm

Yeah,a dn the media doesnt help.

The idea of beautiful seems to be dictated today over the media, but i can tell you one thing - the most beautiful people i know would never appear on the front of Men's Health or FHM magazines.

silver_tears
I used to be. Then I released that i cannot do it without getting eventualy attached to such person cry

But im all for being single and doing my own sex thing yes

I lover you Millaness cry

Alpha Centauri
This is the part where I drive to your MSN window.

You're not on though sad.

-AC

lil bitchiness
I lover you Millaness cry

I lover you more Irenen cry

silver_tears
I lover you more Irenen cry

I'll write you a PM later tonight, I have some stuff to say big grin

This is the part where I drive to your MSN window.

You're not on though sad.

-AC

Nope, I don't feel very social lately, too much shit with people smile

Ronny
Yeah,a dn the media doesnt help.

The idea of beautiful seems to be dictated today over the media, but i can tell you one thing - the most beautiful people i know would never appear on the front of Men's Health or FHM magazines. And they're gullible enough to expect all their women to be airbrushed and perfectly toned blink oh humanity

Alpha Centauri
I'll back out of this reunion wink.

I'll allow you two some friend time.

-AC

s|m
..humanity is such a cruel b*tch... weep

Ronny
yes, yes it is sadwalk

lil bitchiness
I'll write you a PM later tonight, I have some stuff to say big grin

Nope, I don't feel very social lately, too much shit with people smile

OMG if it is what i think it is then droolio Im waiting for your PM. Going to see da movie, but will check PMs tomorrow.

Love you more irenen..mah sweet Irenen love

silver_tears
I must run anyways sad but milla knows I love her, and she'll get my PM big grin

*stuffs her bra before she leaves* stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.