Exodus.. Movement of ya people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Check this out....

http://christianexodus.org/

A good move or a tad scary.....?

Please discuss..

lil bitchiness
Religion and state - when will epopel learn.

Shakyamunison
Frightening!

Atlantis001
and.... back to the dark ages !!! horse hang

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Atlantis001
and.... back to the dark ages !!! horse hang

I like the pupping house.

finti
Exodus, all right! Movement of Jah people!
Oh, yeah! O-oo, yeah! All right!
Exodus: Movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!

Yeah-yeah-yeah, well!
Uh! Open your eyes and look within:
Are you satisfied (with the life you're living)? Uh!
We know where we're going, uh!
We know where we're from.
We're leaving Babylon,
We're going to our Father land.

B O B
M A R L E Y

PVS
Abortion continues against the wishes of many States
***and forming their own dipshit state will stop that?

Sodomite and lesbian "marriage" is now legal in Massachusetts (and coming soon to a neighborhood near you)
***no it isnt legal, you dumb f***holes

Children who pray in public schools are subject to prosecution
***no they arent. a blatent lie. like i said. dumb f***holes. kids can pray all they want in school. it just cant be made to be school policy to have prayer session

Our schools continue to teach the discredited theory of Darwinian evolution
*** again, a f***ing lie. darwinism was never discredited, except by batshit bible beaters. but then again, waving a bible around and screamin "GOD SAID SO!!!!" is not the act of discrediting a scientific theory.

The Bible is still not welcome in schools except under unconstitutional FEDERAL guidelines
***lies lies lies. any student is allowed to bring their bible to school. it just cant be part of the curriculum.

The 10 Commandments remain banned from public display
*** lies lies lies: religious icons of all types WERE not allowed at public INSTITUTIONS.

Sodomy is now legal AND celebrated as "diversity" rather than condemned as perversion
***so gay people should be punished and thrown in jail? well you should suffer in hell for being hateful pricks. and if there is a god, you will.

Preaching Christianity will soon be outlawed as "hate speech"_
***no, preaching hateful shit like "GOD HATES F@GS" is hate speech.

Fathers are denied equal rights under law in cases of child custody
***generalising bullshit.

Our right to keep and bear arms continues to be INFRINGED
***and jesus said to the jews "lock and load baby!!!!" does this even belong here?

Private homes are now subject to arbitrary government seizure
***and you can thank your right wing christian buddies for that one...but hey, if you kept your head up your ass for this long, may as well ignore that too and just blame DEM GODDAMN DEMOCRATS!!!! *spit*

thats how bible beaters get their 'point' across. by lieing, exagerating, ignoring, hating, and ommiting truth. scum of the earth. thats right i said it,
and if you agree with all they said and are insulted by what i said, then here's a godfearing christian telling you to go f*** yourself smile

debbiejo
What!!!!! You wake up on the wrong side of bed today?????????

PVS
i just hate the fact that these assclowns claim to speak for all who are christian. i find it personally insulting right down to my core. you will get that response from me any day. (not you personally, but whoever....you know what i mean)

i think people with such hate in their hearts are in for a big unpleasant surprise when christ judges THEM.

Echuu
After readin PVS' post I have one word for the people of that website....

OWNED

mr.smiley
Religon has plenty to do with this country.We just see all the anti-christian stuff on tv.If these would be hitlers had it their way we would all be mindless zombies fighting for Bush in his oil war he masks as a religous crusade to stop evil.

What if they got their way?What would they do to people who didn't comply or agree with Christianity?I hate to think about it.I might be going a bit off the deep end,but that is just so damn scary.

cking
if the Antichrist ruled America, Christians would be slaves.

Imperial_Samura
Well said PVS, well said.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
if the Antichrist ruled America, Christians would be slaves.

The Antichrist is ruling America...It's called the Church...."Come out of Babylon my people."

Atlantis001
Originally posted by debbiejo
The Antichrist is ruling America...It's called the Church...."Come out of Babylon my people."

Agreed

mr.smiley
Converting people.Sending missionaries around the globe to create a one world religon!HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHLOL

finti
since we are from differnt countries in here does this refer to USA or????

cking
that can be true, debbiejo, we always have to look over the church just in case they do go bad.

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
that can be true, debbiejo, we always have to look over the church just in case they do go bad.

Thank you.....I feel the church has strayed way off and it started long ago with the Roman Catholic church and progressed into the protestant Church....That's why I studied the history of it...I don't believe organized Religions is as meaningful as Spirituality...

mr.smiley
Originally posted by finti
since we are from differnt countries in here does this refer to USA or????

Well this group is based int the USA so..........................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.