Champion of the Universe vs. DC Muscles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Champion of The Universe
(with primodial powers)

vs.

DC Muscles

Superman
wonderwoman
captain marvel
blackadam
captain comet
martian manhunter
supergirl
darkseid
orion
aquaman
lobo

Out of these people who will last the longest in h2h combat with the champion of the universe.

long pig
Only h2h combat?

yahman
"Champion of The Universe
(with primodial powers)"

Lobo,Superman, followed, by Orion, Darksied, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Current Supergirl, Wonder Woman, M.M, Aquaman

Who is this dude : 'captain comet'

Lobo would be able to fight fo a heck of a long time. If Supes was Sunndipped then he would last verry long aswell (might actually win)

long pig
I don't see any of them winning the majority, especially not in h2h.

olympian
H2H the guy who lasts more for me its Orion. Then a proper written Darkseid and Black Adam next.

long pig
Orion is the best fighter out of the bunch, but what does that exactly mean when up against an Elder?

A properly written Orion would hold his own, though. I loved his series.

dvampire
Supes

Wonder Woman

Darkseid

They'll all beat him if he got beaten by the Thing. no expression

long pig
First, he was depowered probably 90%, no power primordial or Gem, kinda like the Superman vs Muhammud Ali fight.
Second, Thing still never beat him, Champ was forced to either kill a beaten Thing or lose the match, he refused to kill him, so he lost.

None of these people can really beat him in a h2h fight.

kgkg
PP

long pig
KA-WUM!

long pig
Ho-ly shit that's going into a sig. big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Ho-ly shit that's going into a sig. big grin
lol big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Supes

Wonder Woman

Darkseid

They'll all beat him if he got beaten by the Thing. no expression

Superman, Darkseid and Wonder Woman fighting as a team would get beaten into a paste by Champ with the Power Primordial.

the Darkone
Orion will get ***** slap back to new genesis along with his father darkseid. In h2h combat none of these guys have his fighting experience like 5 billion years of fighting. Lobo takes a hit from the champion he wishes he could die because he will be in so much damn pain, captain marvel with the wisdom of Salomon wouldn't even think about fighting the champion he will turn back to billy batson and play with his g.i Joe's instead of being put into a coma.

long pig
Orion is awesome, but a well written Champ is hard pressed to lose to anyone in h2h.

EvilCap America
Ive only read the first thing Champion appeared in and in that he was pretty solid but what about his speed?He complimented Thor on his power but was basically beatting him by being a better fighter not just running through him like paper.Could Champion handle the Super-speed of guys like Superman Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?.

Theres also Lobo but meh hes a technically a joke character anyways

long pig
Gladiator is faster than all of 'em and he handled him pretty well.
Champ can fly at or over light speed, I don't see why he can't fight that fast.

kgkg
Gladiator is faster than all of 'em and he handled him pretty well.
Champ can fly at or over light speed, I don't see why he can't fight that fast.
when did he beat gladiator?

issue #

long pig
In the She-Hulk comic, it shows all the victories Champ has had in the past and Surfer Gladiator Drax and brb were beaten by him.

kgkg
In the She-Hulk comic, it shows all the victories Champ has had in the past and Surfer Gladiator Drax and brb were beaten by him.
ohh I read that issue couple days ago.

I though you meant in a actually battle

Champ defeated everyone , but he had the Powergem , and PP

Drax , Gladiator , Adam Warlock , BRB .

She hulk was surprised that champ defeated SS , SS couldn't defeat him since he couldn't weapons , and extronormal powers smile

That just shows that SS > Drax , Glad , Adam Work , BRB

SS has been said to be more powerful than
Glad , Morg , Glad , BRB ------------ By Tyrant
Glad , Adam work , drax , brb ---------- By She hulk , she was shocked that Chap defeated SS
Pip said that SS was there biggest gun ----------- meaning more powerful than again Adam Warlock, Strange, BRB etc

Strange himself said -------- SS is the only one able to compete with Thanos.

wow that makes SS powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.