why didn`t..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darht dude
why didn`t yoda kill count dooku

lisahenderson15
cause he wanted to save obiwan and aniken

matreid
Yoda was selfless and instead of letting someone harm two friends to achieve his goal, he would rather save them and let the coward flee.

darthsith19
Because he was saving the Chosen One.

Or maybe for the same reason Obi-Wan didn't kill Vader in ROTS. In both cases the Jedi did not kill the Sith because the Sith used to be the Jedi's Padawan.

I doibt Yoda would have wanted to kill Dooku anyway. I think he was just trying to capture him. Otherwise I think Dooku would have already lost before then.

Ushgarak
I see absolutely no evidence that Yoda could have simply killed Dooku if he had wanted; the fight was too even.

PVS
yoda had a choice:

-kill dooku

or

-save anakin and obiwan

he chose to save the jedi. its painfully obvious that he needed to focus all his attention and energy on levitating the column in order to do that. which dooku knew and that was the whole point of him knocking it over in the first place.

can this issue die now?

DarkC
Originally posted by darht dude
why didn`t yoda kill count dooku
Dooku had every intention of getting away and tipped a big fat crane to squish Obi and Ani. He knew Yoda would not chase him, as he was too dedicated to saving the two Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.