Hulk vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Hulk

VS

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern ( Kyle Rayner )
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Zatanna
Red Tornado.

newjak86
Hulk goes down like a ton of bricks it is debatable whether or not he can take on the Supes by himself much less the entire JLA.

Cosmic Cube
Depending on his level of strength, he could pose a problem. All it takes is Wonder Woman lassoing him, or GL absorbing his energy, and Hulk's out of the fight. This is too much power, and too many strategic advantages for him to overcome.

You know he's not winning this.

Cosmic Cube
Why, pray tell, would you make this thread? Hulk would be very hard pressed to take out Superman, so you put him against the entire team? It takes more than strength to take out the JLA. He is utterly outgunned.

Fanboy
Well if anyone remembers typing they said blah blah blah Hulk is unstoppable blah blah blah. I wonder how Juggernaut would fair against the JLA?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well if anyone remembers typing they said blah blah blah Hulk is unstoppable blah blah blah. I wonder how Juggernaut would fair against the JLA?

Who said that Hulk is unstoppable? Juggernaut wouldn't do much beter than Hulk would. Why are you trolling?

Cosmic Cube
Honestly, look at this thread. If this isn't trolling, what is? Why didn't you put the Spectre on their team, just to kick it up a notch?

Fanboy
Some freakin Hulk fan who always over rates Hulk all the time just like the rest of the Hulk fanboys.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Fanboy
Some freakin Hulk fan who always over rates Hulk all the time just like the rest of the Hulk fanboys.

I happen to be a Hulk fanboy, one of the select few who roam this board. However, you'll never hear me say that he can beat everyone, or overrate him. Don't generalize. Hulk deserves more respect than he often receives on this board, but he's far from unbeatable, or unstoppable. Even as a Hulk fanboy, I respect the fact that guys like Superman or Wonder Woman can beat him.

Nobody likes a troll.

Solidus Snake
hulk can be defeated by

martian manhunter by himself
wonderwoman by herself
supes by himself
GL by himself
zatanna by herself
flash by himself

Cosmic Cube
No one's arguing on Hulk's behalf, because its quite obvious that he loses, as the thread starter intended him to.

kgkg
Hulk vs JLA

Hulk won't go down easy

But this fight is not winnable

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk vs JLA

Hulk won't go down easy

But this fight is not winnable

Agreed. A sufficiently pissed Hulk would give the JLA more trouble than any other strong guy, but they'd still be rid of him rather easily. No way in hell he's winning.

CorderaMitchell
someone's trolling.....

stormfront13
lol, zatanna by herself could easily take out hulk......very easily

Onikirimaru
First think Hulk would do is outright kill Green Arrow just to say he did something to them.

Hulk Power
Sad to say this but Hulk goes down REALLY fast. He doesn't stand a chance. I can't believe I said that but it's true. No offense Fanboy but this thread is stupid. How can he win? This is just ridiculous......

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It takes more than strength to take out the JLA.

Doomsday used only his strenght , and trashed alone the JLA.

DD has not limitless strenght

DD has not hulk's healing factor (DD can heal but not so fast,nothing comparable)

If DD knows pain,if he know the fear he becomes weak (see DD rex.)

yes, the hulk can beat the league.How ? in the same way DD did.Take a version of the hulk with Banner's brian and he would beat the team.DD was possesed by Brianiac i know well , but it'so obvious he could have beaten the league by himself and with brute strenght just like he did and proved before against the first league in the death of Superman .

it's no matter of being or not hulk fanboys ;it's matter to know well the power of the hulk

Hulk can get stronger and more durable than DD could dream.If Doomsday did it, the hulk could do it and better than him.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk cannot beat, flash, manhunter, supes, or wonderwoman, rethink your statement.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hulk cannot beat, flash, manhunter, supes, or wonderwoman, rethink your statement.

proof:

1) the mindless hulk weakened by separation from Banner and without his dynamic strenght (he could not get stronger with the anger) almost BEAT or at least stalemated 2 avengers team

2) DD beat the JLA

now, since jla and avengers(from crossover) are almost equal it's obvious that two avengers teams (13 heroes) are more powerful than the jla.....it means the hulk with all his power all right would beat the league, in the same way DD did.

Math is not an opinion

Cosmic Cube
I happen to think Doomsday beating the JLA was a bit of a spoof. Any time the JLA encounters a strong guy, they turn into idiots. I firmly believe that Hulk would kick the crud out of Doomsday, but If these guys are all on top of their game, Hulk's not winning. They've got too many options. Hulk would do a lot of damage, but he would lose.

long pig
DD has super-speed, Hulk doesn't.
DD is intelligent, Hulk isn't.
DD was indestructable, Hulk isn't.
DD knows how to fight, Hulk just punches.
DD didn't know fear, Hulk does, ask Thor.

long pig
DD was immune to mental attack, Hulk isn't.
DD was immune to magical attacks, Hulk isn't.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk does have superspeed.
DD wasn't intelligent when he beat The JLA, and when he became intelligent, he was a pussy.
Hulk is just as indestructable as Doomsday is, if not more.
Hulk knows how to fight.
Hulk is stronger than Doomsday.
Hulk isn't afraid of Thor. He hates Mjolnir. Superman taught Doomsday fear.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
DD was immune to mental attack, Hulk isn't.
DD was immune to magical attacks, Hulk isn't.

Hulk is virtually impervious to telepathic attack and mind control.
Doomsday is immune to magic? Since when?

long pig
Hulk has enhanced speed, nothing super. Spiderman is super compaired.
DD was intelligent, he could converse with Superman while beating him.
Hulk can be damaged, DD is immune to physical attacks.

long pig
Magic didn't work on him, so I just assumed he evolved passed it like he did with telepathy and physical attacks.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk has enhanced speed, nothing super. Spiderman is super compaired.
DD was intelligent, he could converse with Superman while beating him.
Hulk can be damaged, DD is immune to physical attacks.

Doomsday didn't even know how to talk when he beat the JLA. He didn't have sentience. Spiderman is faster than everybody. Hulk's quick enough to swat speedsters like Quicksilver, and missiles moving at Mach 10. Doomsday is NOT immune to physical attacks. He isn't Juggernaut. Do you not recall Superman beating him to death?

Cosmic Cube
Magic didn't work on him, so I just assumed he evolved passed it like he did with telepathy and physical attacks.

When was magic used on Doomsday? Telepathy doesn't work on non-sentient beings. Doomsday doesn't even think. He had an internal programming to destroy. It would be like trying to use telepathy on a computer.

long pig
He could talk, he told Superman he was going to kill him. It showed him talking pretty close to a normal human, he has always been intelligent to a degree.

You don't believe DD is faster than Hulk?

Cosmic Cube
He could talk, he told Superman he was going to kill him. It showed him talking pretty close to a normal human, he has always been intelligent to a degree.

You don't believe DD is faster than Hulk?

Doomsday didn't have sentience until after Imperiex killed him. He couldn't think. When did he speak to Superman? Nevertheless, there's no evidence suggesting that he is smarter than Hulk.

No, I don't. Doomsday was quick, but he didn't have Superman level speed, or anything close. Hulk has a moderate degree of Superspeed that he has exhibited more than once. Everyone assumes Hulk is a total slowpoke, but I've never seen Doomsday do anything that suggest he is faster than Hulk, in terms of reflexes and attack speed. You don't need superman level speed to fight Superman. That's for sure.

CorderaMitchell
No logic is a FACT , supes dumps him, flash vibrates him, ww lassoes him, MM uses his many moves.

It's a fact, tell me, can the living beat hulk?(to devilhulk)

Cosmic Cube
Flash isn't vibrating through Hulk... let's just make that clear. The rest of those are viable tactics.

CorderaMitchell
Fine, not that then an IMP right into space.

Vibrating was ridiculous though, I'll admit, but it could do fine on grey hulk, after onslaught, and him only.

long pig
Flash has never actually vibrated through anyone, it's a feat that he doesn't know if he can do.

Cosmic Cube
Flash has never actually vibrated through anyone, it's a feat that he doesn't know if he can do.

My point exactly.

CorderaMitchell
So do you think it would be infeasible if its matter like anything else?

supremthor
hulk vs captain atom = CA
hulk vs atom = atom
hulk vs superman = superman
hulk vs Martain manhunter = MM
hulk vs wonderwoman = close but ww
hulk vs zantanna = zatannna
hulk vs shazam (CM) = CM
hulk vs GL = GL
hulk vs flash = tie
hulk vs ray = ray
hulk vs firestorm
hulk vs current aquman = hulk but aquman would kill him under water
hulk vs faith = faith
hulk vs hawkman = hulk but hawkman has a few weapons that can bring hulk down.

jrodslam

Well actually in Flash #209 Superman grabs Flash, and he vibrated out of his grip.

Also in Flash #223, Grodd is trying to grab Kid Flash, but cant because of the vibrating.

olympian
Hulk is not going to win against this team. You have way three with battle feld removal while having guys like Supes, Flash and the Martian to keep him busy until that happens.

Batman and Green arrow go paste.

Solidus Snake
flash can encircle hulk and cut off his air supply untill he passes out, or cause a whirlwind and dump him in the middle of the atlantic.

CorderaMitchell
Only devilhulk believes they'll win.

long pig
I bet Ryu could take 'em!

big grin We are all biased, don't act suprised.

CorderaMitchell
Ryu couldn't, ever..except for batman of course. smile

Cyber akuma, maybe 1 or2

ALEMASTER
SUPERMAN TAKES HIM OUT WITH ESS

CorderaMitchell
I bet Ryu could take 'em!

big grin We are all biased, don't act suprised.

Ryu from ninja gaiden? Nah, he wouldn't, you should research your guys more. smile

K3VIL
Hulk can reach high velocities when he leap, he can reach an ICBM and surpass it.And his ground speed is over 200 mph
Hulk has demigod-like regenerative durability, Doomsday has godlike durability.
DD knows how to fight, but Hulk has a decent knowledge of how to pummel his foes.
DD with knowledge of fear is a pussy.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Only devilhulk believes they'll win.

YOU WISH

i could mention other 6 boards where the hulk (well written) is seen as the winner.......against the jla

again, if DD beat jla , the hulk should beat them since a weakened hulk without dynamic strenght almost beat two avengers teams,just a little of math and logic

DD > JLA

JLA = 1 avenger team

HUlk(without dynamic strenght) > or = 2 avengers teams

= Hulk(enraged and with all his power) beats JLA more times than not

DEVILHULK

you had better knowing a char before debating about who should win....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

look at this and learn who the hulk is and how many lies you wrote in one single post

long pig
Wonder Woman>Hulk
Superman>>Hulk
Martian>Hulk

He has no chance against them all.

DEVILHULK
Wonder Woman>Hulk
Superman>>Hulk
Martian>Hulk

He has no chance against them all.

ahahahahahahaaha wonder woman ahahahahahahhaah

stop posting please!

long pig
Wonder Woman would win at least 8/10 if not more.

long pig
Zatanna>Hulk

Strange has dropped Hulk with the word "sleep", Zatanna can at least do something a bit compairable.

DEVILHULK
Wonder Woman would win at least 8/10 if not more.

you could have told me before that you are kidding me from the first post, i would not have spent all this time answering you to open your eyes

take care

long pig
Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

You do know what her lasso would most likely do to him, right?

DEVILHULK
Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

You do know what her lasso would most likely do to him, right?

again ? so you are really delusional......

it would take an army of persons like Wonder Woman to have a chance

DD raped her, just like the hulk would do.

long pig
Not an army, just one. 10/10

Hulk isn't DD, DD didn't have all the weaknesses of Hulk.

olympian
"i could mention other 6 boards where the hulk (well written) is seen as the winner.......against the jla"

The current Jla? No. What boards exactly. You mean Hulk ones right.

Like they would vote against. Try The SHC or the SHH ( non Hulk ) general boards and then tell me Hulk can beat the current Jla.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by olympian
"i could mention other 6 boards where the hulk (well written) is seen as the winner.......against the jla"

The current Jla? No. What boards exactly. You mean Hulk ones right.

Like they would vote against. Try The SHC or the SHH ( non Hulk ) general boards and then tell me Hulk can beat the current Jla.

and you tell me that Wonder Woman beats the hulk

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
First think Hulk would do is outright kill Green Arrow just to say he did something to them.
No way. Green Arrow would hit Hulk with a boxing glove arrow.
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
2) DD beat the JLA
To my knowledge, almost everyone was crappified when Doomsday attacked. WW had recently gotten whooped, Flash's speed was cut, Manhunter was a black guy with heat vision, etc.

olympian
"and you tell me that Wonder Woman beats the hulk"

I didnt said anything about ww. I said Jla wins, oh smart one.

That last part was sarcastic btw.

long pig
No, that was me telling you that your beloved Hulk gets beat by Wonder Woman.

I like Hulk as much as anybody, but jesus, get off ol' greenskin's balls man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.