Deathstroke scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
If you've got any....put them here......I might be putting together a respect thread for Deathstroke soon.

long pig
Really good thread, wrong forum though.

I got some scans of his big feats, I'll post 'em.

Aries_04
Originally posted by long pig
Really good thread, wrong forum though.

I got some scans of his big feats, I'll post 'em.

thanks

long pig
http://secondtosupes.tripod.com/ds1.jpg
http://secondtosupes.tripod.com/ds2.jpg
http://secondtosupes.tripod.com/ds3.jpg
http://secondtosupes.tripod.com/ds4.jpg
http://www.colorguides.com/deathstroke_cg_iss13pg16.jpg

daniel18
how cool a respect thread for me your so kind lol

Tron
Great idea, but wrong forum.

Moving.

Scoobless
um... Long Pig.... those don't seem like "big feats" to me..... he didn't beat WW (in fact it looks like he was going to lose) and he didn't look to be in that strong a position against AM and GL

got any more?

srankmissingnin
Aquaman beats him on the next page... while blinded I believe

wuTa
i'll scan it when he beats the shit out of arsenal but not now, too lazy... but he's gonna be in the next nigtwing comic, i'm dyin to say them go at it

long pig
Um, no srank.
Slade (who is depowered at the time) dodges around Aquaman, then shoots out a balance beam making the building calapse around AM, Slade then walks away.

Yeah, I was gonna add a ton of pics but I can't find 'em, I had them somewhere.
I don't think anyone believes he can beat Wonder Woman, but he was at least faster than her. K.Oing Hal jordan and Aquaman are pretty big feats to me, considering Slade is only street level.

long pig
Bat vs DS.

long pig
Bat vs DS.

long pig

long pig
Aquaman vs DS. AM wins....oh wait...

long pig
Proof that woman are more dangerous than super powered foes.

long pig
-edit-

long pig
arsenal vs Ds.

This is funny to me, look at the chick in the background, layed out on the bed. Wtf happend to her? She looks more than "beaten up"

long pig
Poor Green Arrow, he's gonna die soon.

willRules
Isn't there an issue where Batman beats Deathstroke? If there is do you have pics of the fight?

long pig
Well, kinda.
This is how it went down:

Slade is in the process of assassinating an asian guy, he is on a roof aiming. Batman, has been trying to aprehend Slade and tracked him down to the roof.

Batman see Slade and attacks him while Slade is too busy aiming, Slade then nearly K.O's Batman, Slade then moves to higher ground.

Minutes later, Bats rushes him again from behind, Slade beats him again and threatens to kill him if he tries that once more, Slade again leaves for a better vantage point.

Again, Batman comes to attack him from behind, while Slade is looking through his scope, Bats rifle butts him in the back of his head and kicks him off a roof.

To some people, that counts as a win. I don't.

willRules
Well, kinda.
This is how it went down:

Slade is in the process of assassinating an asian guy, he is on a roof aiming. Batman, has been trying to aprehend Slade and tracked him down to the roof.

Batman see Slade and attacks him while Slade is too busy aiming, Slade then nearly K.O's Batman, Slade then moves to higher ground.

Minutes later, Bats rushes him again from behind, Slade beats him again and threatens to kill him if he tries that once more, Slade again leaves for a better vantage point.

Again, Batman comes to attack him from behind, while Slade is looking through his scope, Bats rifle butts him in the back of his head and kicks him off a roof.

To some people, that counts as a win. I don't.

That does sound like Bats was cheatin a bit. do you have any pics of it?

willRules
Please? big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules

whatever works..... i woulda just shot/stabbed him in the back

evil face

angelslove
where did you find this out?

willRules
Originally posted by angelslove
where did you find this out?

Find out what? I have my sources shifty

willRules
Originally posted by willRules

Aries_04
Anybody got the scan of Slade jumping through the fan?

goldendartkilla
Bats does not hit Slade from behind with the rifle, he straight up whacks him across the head with it from the front after slade rushes him with his sword.

willRules
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
Bats does not hit Slade from behind with the rifle, he straight up whacks him across the head with it from the front after slade rushes him with his sword.

can you show pics of it please? someone?

long pig
Ehhhh....
He took him by suprise and had prep(he was tracking him), give him the pic you showed the others, you can see Slade looking away, then as he looks up, Bats whacks him with the rifle....
Not very impressive at all considering what had happend before that.

Batman is outclassed here.

willRules
Ehhhh....
He took him by suprise and had prep(he was tracking him), give him the pic you showed the others, you can see Slade looking away, then as he looks up, Bats whacks him with the rifle....
Not very impressive at all considering what had happend before that.

Batman is outclassed here.

Pics? big grin

goldendartkilla
here.

goldendartkilla
slade was about to charge him with his sword.

long pig
He was blindsided though man, he didn't have time to draw his sword.

Although, he should have been able to, but since it's in a Batman book, Batman can't loose.

What looks worse, Slade getting hit by suprise by Batman with a rifle while he's trying to assassinate someone or Batman getting K.O'd twice in a row after he again attacks Slade by suprise?

goldendartkilla
You can see the sword out in the pic I gave. Slade had time to draw the sword. On the page before Slade was dazed after batman jumped him again from behind he then draws his sword while bats is turned looking at the rifle and says "I'm through playing with you masked man"(sshinnk).
I agree in a straight fight no prep bats goes down.
I hear they're fighting again soon anyways can't wait to see how that goes down.

long pig
I would like to see it, seeing as though he seems like his power is fully back, it should be a good fight.

willRules
and when it happens you guys know where to post the pics! big grin

wuTa
kinda funny watching Slade get b*tched slapped by a rifle

willRules
Has the nightwing vs deathstroke issue come out yet?

willRules
I love this pic................

goldendartkilla
yes he's styling in those bell-bottoms laughing

willRules
laughing

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
You can see the sword out in the pic I gave. Slade had time to draw the sword. On the page before Slade was dazed after batman jumped him again from behind he then draws his sword while bats is turned looking at the rifle and says "I'm through playing with you masked man"(sshinnk).
I agree in a straight fight no prep bats goes down.
I hear they're fighting again soon anyways can't wait to see how that goes down.

How do you know Batman and Slade are fighting again o.0?

goldendartkilla
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=4354

willRules
That guy doesnt look like Deathstoke...................

If I hadnt read the brief cover of the story I wouldn't have guessed it was Slade.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.