The X-Files

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Most people already know that this show is going to be cancelled soon.....the series Finale is next sunday.....so what are your thoughts on the show.

Which episodes are your favorite..One of my personal fav is one called Bad Blood....it's about vampires and it is very funny

Texas
X-Files is one of those long running shows that was excellent in it's early days and just gradually went downhill. Now it's going to end with no fan fare and hardly and mention. It's already been forgotten my the general public, myseld included. It should of been cancelled 3 years ago.

My favorite episode was with the roaches

LanceWindu
I loved the one with the roaches!!!

Tonights episode was so stupid. It had a guy with powers and a cameo by the Brady Bunch and their house!!!

Talk about going way too retro.

Dim
My favorite episode was the one with the hick family that was interbreeding and the mother was under the bed with no legs...ick!

ToMacco
I never watched the Xfiles. It seemed kind of stupid to me.

LanceWindu
Well in my old science class our teacher would let us watch "educational science" movies so he wouldn't get in trouble for not teaching us. So the movies were the X-Files, cause they deal with science.

ToMacco
Don't like it. I don't like those science fiction shows. Seem hoaky and geeky to me.

LanceWindu
But it was fun not having to do any school work.

ToMacco
That's true. I would have slept.

LanceWindu
Sleep and drool on desk or Talk with friends while the show is on?

Texas
Yeah, the nasty mutant hick episode was very kewl. It was funny how in the end, they pile the mother in the trunk and drive off in their caddy! eek!

Gundark
That was creepy.

I've watched it on and off the last 2 years or so but I'll definately watch the finale.

Raz
I used to be quite a big fan of X-Files. I've seen the first 5 seasons - but Uni commitments meant giving up TV shows sad

finti
The three first seasons were kind of cool, then it got too weird

Ronch_Jedi
I just watched one of the final episodes last night, it was so stupid! It was about a guy who can create images out of nowhere and he created the brady bunch in his house and kept on killing people!

finti
"Here's the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
All of them had hair of gold, like their mother,
The youngest one in curls.
Here's the store, of a man named Brady,
Who was busy with three boys of his own,
They were four men, living all together,
Yet they were all alone. " - The Brady Bunch

Gundark
Don't do that again.

finti
"Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch,
That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch. " - Brady Bunch

mechmoggy
Lets kick his ass Gundy. evil face

LanceWindu
I'll help!!!

finti
There aint enough members to this board to help you guys with that

mechmoggy
Just the ladies could paste you. stick out tongue

yerssot
you all go and do that, I will be neutral, and then when y'all killed eachother, I will seize the power of these boards!

Well... actually I can see a few flaws here!
Raz is still around,
you are all dead so I can't boss y'all around,...

finti
I would come out the winner evil face

yerssot
only one way to find out...

finti
come and get it evil face evil face evil face

yerssot
like said, I'm neutral big grin

Captain REX
The only X-files episode I've seen is the one with the creature that lived in the sewers. I remember a scene where it's hiding out in a porta-potty and the porta-potty cleaner truck sucked all of the shit out, along with it. Another scene was it getting chopped in half when they closed a sewer door or somethin.

ToMacco
I don't care for the Xfiles at all. The movie was really bizarre and stupid. So I never even cared to watch the show.

finti
but the show started ages before teh film came out, and it was kind off cool in the begining

ToMacco
I guess I don't have an opinion, because I've never seen the show in it's entirety.

finti
still have an opinion of what you have seen though

moviemarcus
My favorite episode is "Jose Chung's From Outer Space"
the one with two aliens speaking English in the teaser

The X Files was once an excellent show, but for the past three years (starting from Season 7 onwards), fans like me have witnessed how it transforms into a pile of garbage

Gundark
That kind of happened with me too. Watched it hardcore for like 4 or 5 years then slacked off. But I want to see how Chris Carter wraps things up.

finti
yeah mulders humor kind of dried up

Gundark
The aliens sucked it out of him.

finti
They gave him a blow jo... eek!

Gundark
They did some wierd crap to him for sure.

finti
insomnia

Julie
The "hick" episode that you all have been refering to......is called Home.....my sister hates that episode, she freaks every time I say "This is our home" smile ....It's not my fav episode, but it wasn't that bad either......does anyone remember the allusion to the movie Babe in it????

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
I guess the final installment in the entire show will put the whole thing together -- hopefully-- or unravel it----

Lt.Columbo
My fave episode is "Tooms", season two I think. Does anyone know what episode it is where they go to Loch Ness?

Kes
Wow columbo you revieved a really old thread!big grin Love x-files stick out tongue Have several faves like Irresisteble (sp), Jose chung, Clide Buchman final repouse (sp),and so on and so on laughing out loud
Columbo they never go to Loch Ness, the monsters name is Big blue the ep is Quagmire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.