Superman Prime vs Magneto Prime( mag + SW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman Prime vs Magneto Prime( mag + SW)

Avalonofthewind
SW = Scarlet Witch?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
SW = Scarlet Witch? ya

Avalonofthewind
Koo..then Prime.

EvilCap America
Superman Prime

demigawd
"Magneto Prime" restructured the multiverse on a whim. this is a horrible, horrible mismatch.

masterbruce
superman prime beats the prime out of magneto prime

EvilCap America
Originally posted by demigawd
"Magneto Prime" restructured the multiverse on a whim. this is a horrible, horrible mismatch.

Sups just speeds up time and makes 2 months go by until Wanda/Maz uber-power is forgotten or "revealed" to be something stupid like a cosmic cube

Seriously stupid.Magnatism makes magic alter reality its like Iron Man switched a Red with a Blue Wire and became the next Galactus

masterbruce
wait, magneto prime is an actual character??!

demigawd
Well, not the NAME of the character. I think people here are voting for Supes Prime because I don't know what Magneto Prime is. Magneto Prime is just the combined power of SW and Magneto that created the House of M, which is an altered multiverse. That puts them above Cosmic Cube level power, above Celestial, even.

Superman Prime isn't coming close to taking this.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by demigawd
Well, not the NAME of the character. I think people here are voting for Supes Prime because I don't know what Magneto Prime is. Magneto Prime is just the combined power of SW and Magneto that created the House of M, which is an altered multiverse. That puts them above Cosmic Cube level power, above Celestial, even.

Superman Prime isn't coming close to taking this.

Superman quickly discovering the nature of teir power grabs a dog turd.The combined power of him and a dog turn that puts him above a cosmic cube or Lucifer

Im sorry i just cant figure out the logic beind that story and i certainly dont think there will be any ending but "Oh it was somethign else that isnt really that godlike fooled ya all."Before Dr.Strange ends the problem by wiggling his nose

demigawd
?

long pig
I think it's the fact it's gonna be hard to start thinking of Magneto+Wanda as so high on the power list.

Ya see what GS went through to show Phoenix's power? laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by long pig
I think it's the fact it's gonna be hard to start thinking of Magneto+Wanda as so high on the power list.

Ya see what GS went through to show Phoenix's power? laughing

Yep that was horrible lol. There was a time when people needed 20 pages of argument to convince them phoenix was more powerful than just Galactus. Now we're arguing over a Phoenix Vs Lucifer match and Phoenix is winning!!! Now thats progress. lol

long pig
There ya go.big grin

We all got our personal missions on this forum, kgkg=Surfer, Cosmic Cube=Hulk, Beyonder=Doom most likely, Stormfront=dur, Sentry=Sentry & Warlock, demi=Magneto.....it goes on and on.

Mine of course was Strange and Champ. evil face

But, you gotta admit, we DO have a tendency to shove those characters down people's throat. evil face

GalacticStorm
There ya go.big grin

We all got our personal missions on this forum, kgkg=Surfer, Cosmic Cube=Hulk, Beyonder=Doom most likely, Stormfront=dur, Sentry=Sentry & Warlock, demi=Magneto.....it goes on and on.

Mine of course was Strange and Champ. evil face

But, you gotta admit, we DO have a tendency to shove those characters down people's throat. evil face

We do. But then people shouldnt wade into arguments and start spouting off about a character they know little to nothing about. We sure have whipped these people into shape. Good work LP!!

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yep that was horrible lol. There was a time when people needed 20 pages of argument to convince them phoenix was more powerful than just Galactus. Now we're arguing over a Phoenix Vs Lucifer match and Phoenix is winning!!! Now thats progress. lol
ya Galactus vs retcon Phoenix was good debeate

big grin

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Now we're arguing over a Phoenix Vs Lucifer match and Phoenix is winning!!! Now thats progress. lol

laughing Progress? Stop declaring yourself the winner. Synchro is kicking your ass. So's KGKG.

ImmortalOne
LOL, .... you should add
kgkg=surfer, gladiator
whirlysplat=superman
evilcapamerica=captain america
ImmortalOne=Surfer, Strange
armandovalles=Gladiator

Beyonder
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
LOL, .... you should add
kgkg=surfer, gladiator
whirlysplat=superman
evilcapamerica=captain america
ImmortalOne=Surfer, Strange
armandovalles=Gladiator

See, there not exactly fanboys your listing. Your basing it on sigs alone. Just cause they have sigs of a character doesn't mean there fanboys.

See threads involving G.S., demigawd, and Xplosives to find fanboys.

long pig
I don't think he meant fanboy, just that those people try to put that certian character in every other thread they make or really seem to like 'em.

EvilCaptianAmerica doesn't even seem to like Marvel at all, so I don't know his angle.

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but a fanboy has serious ass issues. I know people who actually get madd when someone pokes fun at their favorite guy.

Beyonder

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but a fanboy has serious ass issues. I know people who actually get madd when someone pokes fun at their favorite guy.

...or post essays and make absurd claims about their favorite character. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.