summer is going by quick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
damn were alomost half way done. i could have sworn i was in history class just yesterday. june flew

Hulk Power
Aww man don't remind me. Thank god I only have two more years and I'm done with high school. Just 11th and 12th then I'm out.

cking
ha ha I just graduated, freedom at last! college is going to be so much different at least I have a free choice in college but in high school, freedom was never there.

SnakeEyes
Yup, getting wisdom teeth pulled next month... so I really need to make this month count and be cool.

cking
I had that last year and I weren't able to eat regular food for one week. all I ate was chocolate pudding.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yup, getting wisdom teeth pulled next month... so I really need to make this month count and be cool.

I hope you will be heavily sedated during that process. yes I had teeth pulled two separate times. The second time I was like, "Put me out! I don't want to be conscious when it happens." I also broke my leg that year. It was 1985. Worst year of my life, physically. erm

Darth Nauj
yes the days are going by to fast

cking
summer for me won't be over until September.

PrinceofBlades
^ I hate you, I start in august...

cking
I'm done with high school. college is nothing but freedom of choice, while high school isn't.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by cking
I'm done with high school. college is nothing but freedom of choice, while high school isn't.

I'm not arguing, I'm just saying, that I start in August...

cking
I start in august also, but this is isn't like high school.

PrinceofBlades
I start in august also, but this is isn't like high school.

And high school isn't like collage.

Puddin Pop
I had that last year and I weren't able to eat regular food for one week. all I ate was chocolate pudding. *sniff*

Neo_Version 7
I still have summer school until next Friday. erm

You guys are so lucky...sad

cking
graduating early? alot of people graduate by taking summer courses.

Neo_Version 7
As a matter of fact, I am. I'm practically skipping 11th grade. big grin

SlipknoT
*sigh* I hate to see summer go by so fast *sniff sniff*

silver_tears
I still have like 2 months confused

DarkCanadian
I have, like, a month and a half.

cking
I almost have two months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.