Harry Potter Leak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVapor
I searched but couldn't find this topic anywhere. I was on Veritaserum website last night. Did anybody else here about the leak of 14 copies of Half-Blood Prince on July 7th at a CanadianSuperstore?

Bun Bun
Yeah i heard about that. i think its really gay cuz the rest of us are waiting on the edge of our seats for it u no.

spidergrl
Yea, I heard about it! There is a law saying that they are not allowed to read them to the release day and also that they are not allowed to tell anyone, release or sell any information about the book to anyone ...

Phoenix
My mate was really bad when GoF came out. She was doing work experience in a bookshop and she used to sneak into the storeroom and read the book on her break! I forbid her to tell me ANYTHING - I like to find out for myself!

goddess_susu
I really think these books should only be shipped the day before it comes out, that way this kind of stuff can't happen

Hermione202
me too.i'd rather read it myself and find out.

Lana
Originally posted by goddess_susu
I really think these books should only be shipped the day before it comes out, that way this kind of stuff can't happen

If they ship the books the day before, though, there's a chance that bookstores wouldn't get it on time.

Kella
I personally am on the edge of my seat waiting for tomorrow night, but come on...that's just sad. Is this book so insanely important to some that they would cheat?

That's just stupid in my opinion. Wait in line with everyone else. *fumes*

Director_Joe
C'mon, (hypathetically speaking) if you came accross it in a bookstore... you wouldn't, at least, pick it up and flick through it???

spidergrl
I think that as much as im excited ... I want to wait ... its more better! eek! I CANT WAIT!

Kella
Originally posted by Director_Joe
C'mon, (hypathetically speaking) if you came accross it in a bookstore... you wouldn't, at least, pick it up and flick through it???

No...because I couldn't read more than a few pages...and then I would REALLY be dying!

I will happily claim my fully readable book tomorrow night...thank you very much.

Director_Joe
As will I. I dunno, I probably would buy it if I saw it out early (yeah I admit it) but I bet I wouldn't enjoy it er somthing like that.....that's just how it goes sometimes...

Kella
Yeah...same here. Although I probably would have a serious brain attack and not realize it wasn't the release date yet and get it and then be like...uhm...what?

Luckily that did not happen to me...so I'm okay and not doing anything illegal and I'll have my book tonight. WHOO!!!!!!!!

air
I cannot believe its only a few hours to wait....this time tomorrow ill know who the Half-Blood Prince is!!! it seems so surreal.....in someways i don't want it because that means ill only have 1 left to read...and thats too much of a scary thought to comprehend.....do you think we can all pitch in and bribe JK to continue writing!?!? lol

TheVapor
lol im sure whatever jk wrights after the harry Potter series im sure will be equally as good

Hermione202
Originally posted by air
I cannot believe its only a few hours to wait....this time tomorrow ill know who the Half-Blood Prince is!!! it seems so surreal.....in someways i don't want it because that means ill only have 1 left to read...and thats too much of a scary thought to comprehend.....do you think we can all pitch in and bribe JK to continue writing!?!? lol

I agree

Director_Joe
I did hear the JR is gonna make the last one REALLY long (I'm hoping for it to skip the 1000 page range) because she doesn't want to end the series.... Don't remember where I read that though...

Less then a day now..... can't wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.