Azreal as Batman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Azreal in the "final version" of the batman armor he made. Tough call for me, although Id say Azreal could win it. Not entirely convinced though, since Im kinda rusty on Panther's abilities. Azreals' got some pimpin' armor and claws, and seemed to be on the same level as Batman fighting wise, since he managed to beat Bane, who sidelined Bruce.

Wanderer259
Azrael's a crazily skilled hand-to-hand combat, even moreso when it comes to swords and his gauntlet daggers (neither of which he has in the form you presented, however). He isn't, however, as good a tactician as Batman or BP as I recall and thus I think it'd be a hard fight, but T'Challa could take him out with a good plan. In a straight up fight, T'Challa would go down hard.

Onikirimaru
Wow, no love for Az or BP huh, maybe if I said Azreal vs Superman Prime there would have been like 500 replies by now.

Pointinel
its Azrael dammit!

Onikirimaru
For the sake of arguement, how would Black Panther prepare to defeat Azreal Batman.

illadelph12
T'Challa would take this. Azrael's armor is vulnerable to Panther's anti-metal vibranium claws and armor; he'd slice through it with either the claws or his energy knife. T'Challa is also a far better tactician and can be just as ruthless as Azrael is if the need arises.

Onikirimaru
Seems fairly straight foreward but that would just be a standup fight, would BP be able to beat Az in a straight up fight?

illadelph12
No weapons/hand to hand, or all toys at play?

Onikirimaru
All the toys.

chilled monkey
Good match, but I'd say BP. Azreal Batman was too unstable. If Nightwing could give him a good fight, BP will probably win.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by illadelph12
T'Challa would take this. Azrael's armor is vulnerable to Panther's anti-metal vibranium claws and armor; he'd slice through it with either the claws or his energy knife. T'Challa is also a far better tactician and can be just as ruthless as Azrael is if the need arises.

Azrael beat the shit out of batman like it was a joke. Azbats is worse than normal Azrael though, so I'd give it to BP. Normal Azrael would skin BP alive, at in the last arcs of Azrael, he physically should have been dead. He fought an incarnation of St. Dumas (A holy patron), then proceeded to beat Batman like he was a little girl, toss him in a river, run downstream and fish his half-dead ass out of the river.

Batman KNOWS and has stated several times that he couldn't take Azrael. Azrael is THE man.

Wanderer259
The System screws everyone.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Azrael beat the shit out of batman like it was a joke. Azbats is worse than normal Azrael though, so I'd give it to BP. Normal Azrael would skin BP alive, at in the last arcs of Azrael, he physically should have been dead. He fought an incarnation of St. Dumas (A holy patron), then proceeded to beat Batman like he was a little girl, toss him in a river, run downstream and fish his half-dead ass out of the river.

Batman KNOWS and has stated several times that he couldn't take Azrael. Azrael is THE man.

True, but as you pointed out, when he was 'Azrael Batman' he wasn't as powerful as regular Azrael.Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it have to do with the fact that wearing the Bat-suit caused the System to malfunction?

ImmortalOne
What ?? NO Bruce fans...??

Nataku8188
Originally posted by chilled monkey
True, but as you pointed out, when he was 'Azrael Batman' he wasn't as powerful as regular Azrael.Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it have to do with the fact that wearing the Bat-suit caused the System to malfunction?

The bat-suit enhanced his strength and durability, but it not only messed with his ability to access the System, but it was too bulky for him to move around easily in. Not only that, but the System can only be fully accessed when garbed in the holy vestements of Azrael.

olympian

Nataku8188

Onikirimaru
Thanks Olympian, I try to pose questions that would really be open to debate, as opposed to stuff like User: SUPESPEDBLITX Topic: Superman vs Somebody else Post: SUPERMAN SPEDBLITZ HIM!

This case I couldnt really decide who would win, so I thought it would be a good match up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.