Lip piercings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emma718
Hellloo guys, just wondering if there is alot of pain that comes with the lip piercing because i was thinking of getting my bottom left side of my lip pierced.

Does it wreck your teeth?

Would it leave a scar if u take it out and it heals?

What are the downsides and upsides of getting it done?

thanks luv mandy smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Emma718
Hellloo guys, just wondering if there is alot of pain that comes with the lip piercing because i was thinking of getting my bottom left side of my lip pierced.

thanks luv mandy smile

I believe it does leave a scar. erm

I don't know about teeth, probably not.

Downsides...it's a trend & looks weird.

Emma718
yeah bummer, it can look good it depends on the person. Still thinking bout it, i will probably change my mind..lol

Smoothcriminal
I hate anything penetrating.. My cousin's little ahemm jumble wart from his piercing sickened me out of the idea of ever piercing myself anywhere.

His ears look like dumbells

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Smoothcriminal
I hate anything penetrating.. My cousin's little ahemm jumble wart from his piercing sickened me out of the idea of ever piercing myself anywhere.

His ears look like dumbells

My ears are pierced. big grin

Emma718
really...really

i only have my right ear cartilage pierced and my earlobes twice pierced on each side

Smoothcriminal
The wart thing seems to happen alot to darker skin people..

but mostly because they don't bother cleaning their sheet.. <-- a strong accent in there

Mist
i just noticed your from the gold coast.....

This pointless post brought to you by Mist

Emma718
really..lol

is that a good thing? stick out tongue

Mist
doesnt bother me really, just dont see many aussie people nowadays around here...

Emma718
oo ok, that's a shame to hear
well i gotta go cya smile

Mist
8pm, bed time already? laughing out loud

Smoothcriminal
He's not the only one.. every aussie dude I know takes off to bed early.. must be some custom

Mist
laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA

thanks luv mandy smile

There's a small chance, a very small one, but you can chip your front teeth with a labret, its hard to do but I've had people do it before.

Yes, if you take it out and allow it to heal you will end up with a small scar about half the length of your pinkie nail.

Downsides

1.scar
2.easily infected before healing.
3 fairly a painful piercing.

upside.
1.They look really great
2.the heal within 8 weeks.
3.Your lip covers the scaring.

Don't get it done by just anyone, feel free to look around at all the piercers in your town and don't be scared to ask questions. like

How long have you been doing this?

How often do I need to clean it?

Do you give the after care product, and how long should I leave it in?

I hope some of this has helped you, but if you still have question you can PM me and I will help as best as I can.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
There's a small chance, a very small one, but you can chip your front teeth with a labret, its hard to do but I've had people do it before.

Yes, if you take it out and allow it to heal you will end up with a small scar about half the length of your pinkie nail.

Downsides

1.scar
2.easily infected before healing.
3 fairly a painful piercing.

upside.
1.They look really great
2.the heal within 8 weeks.
3.Your lip covers the scaring.

Don't get it done by just anyone, feel free to look around at all the piercers in your town and don't be scared to ask questions. like

How long have you been doing this?

How often do I need to clean it?

Do you give the after care product, and how long should I leave it in?

I hope some of this has helped you, but if you still have question you can PM me and I will help as best as I can. very nice...i got mine peirced it hurt a little....

Fionnuala
I was going to get it done..not anymore messed.....I think it looks better on guys though droolio

Puddin Pop
Goths are sexeh with em

Linkalicious
Down side?

You'll look uglier with a lip piercing than you did without one.

Maynard-is-god

thanks luv mandy smile

allrighy, i have my lip pierced still after 2 years almost...

No it never even hurt my teeth or gums

Yes it does scar, but its easily coverd up, and you cant really see it anyway

Downsides: Infection, but that can be cleared up
Upsides: lip rings are sexy droolio

You welcome love Alex

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
allrighy, i have my lip pierced still after 2 years almost...

No it never even hurt my teeth or gums

Yes it does scar, but its easily coverd up, and you cant really see it anyway

Downsides: Infection, but that can be cleared up
Upsides: lip rings are sexy droolio

You welcome love Alex

I love your lip ring droolio

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
I love your lip ring droolio laughing out loud thank you love

Uneeklyconfused
really i do .. you look great with it droolio

Maynard-is-god
really i do .. you look great with it droolio love really?.....love

Uneeklyconfused
ya huh yes ..embarrasment ..droolio

Maynard-is-god
ya huh yes ..embarrasment ..droolio I also like my lip ring....it adds a little something to the make out process bag

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
I also like my lip ring....it adds a little something to the make out process bag

Lucky Lindsey ..glare ..stick out tongue

do you have any more pictures with your lip ring ? eek!

Maynard-is-god
Lucky Lindsey ..glare ..stick out tongue

do you have any more pictures with your lip ring ? eek! no, i dont, but i will get some later......i'm just to lazy

Uneeklyconfused
fair enough wink...kool ..tell me when you do ..smile

Maynard-is-god
fair enough wink...kool ..tell me when you do ..smile thats a big 10-4

Uneeklyconfused
ok blink

Maynard-is-god
ok blink new pic of my rack comming up in the Chat with Maynard thread

Ronny

thanks luv mandy smile It leaves a scar, only the skin grown back if you take it out, not the cartilage. but they're sexy happy

xLiNdS x 622x
i was gonna get mine pierced in like a year but i dunno if i'm gonna do it now erm

WickedTexasMomA
I did my labret when I was 17 and I did it in wood shop class in HS.lol Ah that day lead me to the road of life and to the money I'm making on brings others pain. MAWHAHA

silver_tears
I want my labret done

Fionnuala
What's a labret? confused

DarkCanadian
Directly in the center of the lip is weird...I'd say more to the side.

silver_tears
not if it's a hoop droolio

fi

http://www.rainfallen.nu/crap/labret1.jpg

Fionnuala
Originally posted by silver_tears

fi

http://www.rainfallen.nu/crap/labret1.jpg Ahh..okay..I thought that was a lip piercing embarrasment

silver_tears
well it's one of the kind, there's others big grin

there's side piercings too

http://www.7thstreettattoos.com/content/ang6.jpg

DarkCanadian

fi

http://www.rainfallen.nu/crap/labret1.jpg
Ohh, yeah.

WickedTexasMomA
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/fubugirlie2002/formelodysisbw.jpg

^ Labret

Alpha Centauri
I had my lip done ages upon ages ago. It's all gone now though.

-AC

silver_tears
cry they're so hot, side ones only on guys though stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
My friend got hers riped out in a fight.It was funny really.XD

xLiNdS x 622x
cry they're so hot, side ones only on guys though stick out tongue
yes droolio

Alpha Centauri
Mine was on the left ever so slightly, but out if nowhere it started to bother me.

I got heat for taking it out. Maybe I should return it...

-AC

Maynard-is-god
i like mine droolio

Ronny
you know whats sexier then lip piercings on guys eek! tounge piercings

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Ronny
you know whats sexier then lip piercings on guys eek! tounge piercings puke on a guy i would say yes...but girl....not my thing...unless *thinks to self* shifty

silver_tears
they're kinda trashy on girls embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
I don't think Maynard had any moral fibre intact when he made that comment wink.

I know what he was thinking, haha.

-AC

silver_tears
My friend has one..............yes for that reason alone roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't think Maynard had any moral fibre intact when he made that comment wink.

I know what he was thinking, haha.

-AC laughing every guy had to know what i was thinking right there

lil bitchiness

thanks luv mandy smile

FActs you need to know -

Minimum pain
It looks awesome
There will be a scar but it will heal and it will be almost invisible.

happy

DarkCanadian
Milla has at least two.

RavenSDL
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I believe it does leave a scar. erm

I don't know about teeth, probably not.

Downsides...it's a trend & looks weird. HA! uyour avatar amuses me wink

Emma718
thankyou guys u all have been a great help..and those pics btw are awesome big grin

hezbo

thanks luv mandy smile

i have my labret done and i just did my left side last night. i've done them both myself. my labret was painful as hell. i've had it about six months....now the left side didn't hurt quite as bad. but it hurts like **** right now...it's swelling...but i know that will go away..

yes it will leave a scar

i've had no problem with my teeth

i've had no downsides, except that i can't wear it at work, and the healing process

uonlyliveonce
hi i have my lip pierced were u want it pierced, on the bottom left side of my lip in the middle of the side of my lip and the middle. it is worth getting it done if u want it done and it does health quickly so if u get it doen and dont like it u can take it out. lip piercings look good on who ever gets them done, it mearly depends on the jewelry like if u go over bord and put a huge ring in or if u put a wierd looking ball on the end of the bar. when i got mine done it didnt hurt as i had a spray anaesthetic, and it just felt like some one squeezing my lip when they pierced it, my friend had hers done without anaesthetic cos she didnt have it done at a professional pierciers but she said the main thing was just the shock but i would recomend u get it done professionally as they usallu give the option of aneasthetic, i would also recomend u have it done at night so you can sleep of any discomfort u may get form the initial piercing. the only thing i found to be annoying about having it done is that you must and i repeat must was your mouth out with either mouth wash or a substitue your piercer gives you, or you can buy stuff form tattoogoo.com these are the leading ppl in tattoo and piercing aftercare, a liquid salve should be used on the outside to clean the bar and a spray that they also sell should be used on the outside and inside of your lip and you do this after everything u eat and drink except for water and if you dont eat or drink then 3 times a day. eating when u just have ur lip done can also be annoying, due to the swelling as the back of the bar may catch on ur tooth, but if u have a ring then it wont happen. and kissing, as long as its not extremely rough doesnt hurt but i'd stay away from kissing anyone prperly for about 2 weeks. it shouldnt effect ur teeth or gums either if u have the right bar or ring, when i first started wearing rings i wore hug ones to try and show off my piercing but they began to rub on my gums, i didnt hurt but is not recomended. like i say the piercing looks good on every one but u have to find the right jewelry and let it heal first before u start messing around with bits and pieces, i would recomend a month beforfe u can start changing stuff just to be on the safe side, but the best way to make the healing quick is u get ur lip pierced with a titanium or pure titanium bar the higher the purity the better it reacts and oxidises whhich help ur lip to heal, and also using the products to help clean ur lip. it may feel wierd at first having a ring in ur mouth but it looks really cool and is a turn on i've found as aparently is has some sex appeal to girls and it also feels great when u make out with some one who has one. like i have a 10 or 12 gauge that i had custom made for my lip with a screw in ball to make it easier to put it in and out, it also hugs my lip rather than being to small or to big, and its really fun to play with. having ur lip pierced also enhances oral sex, as my girlfriend tells me and i have found from her. but yer if u have nay more question email me or reply or summut but yer i think u should get it done afterall u only live once

LanceWindu
Originally posted by uonlyliveonce
hi i have my lip pierced were u want it pierced, on the bottom left side of my lip in the middle of the side of my lip and the middle. it is worth getting it done if u want it done and it does health quickly so if u get it doen and dont like it u can take it out. lip piercings look good on who ever gets them done, it mearly depends on the jewelry like if u go over bord and put a huge ring in or if u put a wierd looking ball on the end of the bar. when i got mine done it didnt hurt as i had a spray anaesthetic, and it just felt like some one squeezing my lip when they pierced it, my friend had hers done without anaesthetic cos she didnt have it done at a professional pierciers but she said the main thing was just the shock but i would recomend u get it done professionally as they usallu give the option of aneasthetic, i would also recomend u have it done at night so you can sleep of any discomfort u may get form the initial piercing. the only thing i found to be annoying about having it done is that you must and i repeat must was your mouth out with either mouth wash or a substitue your piercer gives you, or you can buy stuff form tattoogoo.com these are the leading ppl in tattoo and piercing aftercare, a liquid salve should be used on the outside to clean the bar and a spray that they also sell should be used on the outside and inside of your lip and you do this after everything u eat and drink except for water and if you dont eat or drink then 3 times a day. eating when u just have ur lip done can also be annoying, due to the swelling as the back of the bar may catch on ur tooth, but if u have a ring then it wont happen. and kissing, as long as its not extremely rough doesnt hurt but i'd stay away from kissing anyone prperly for about 2 weeks. it shouldnt effect ur teeth or gums either if u have the right bar or ring, when i first started wearing rings i wore hug ones to try and show off my piercing but they began to rub on my gums, i didnt hurt but is not recomended. like i say the piercing looks good on every one but u have to find the right jewelry and let it heal first before u start messing around with bits and pieces, i would recomend a month beforfe u can start changing stuff just to be on the safe side, but the best way to make the healing quick is u get ur lip pierced with a titanium or pure titanium bar the higher the purity the better it reacts and oxidises whhich help ur lip to heal, and also using the products to help clean ur lip. it may feel wierd at first having a ring in ur mouth but it looks really cool and is a turn on i've found as aparently is has some sex appeal to girls and it also feels great when u make out with some one who has one. like i have a 10 or 12 gauge that i had custom made for my lip with a screw in ball to make it easier to put it in and out, it also hugs my lip rather than being to small or to big, and its really fun to play with. having ur lip pierced also enhances oral sex, as my girlfriend tells me and i have found from her. but yer if u have nay more question email me or reply or summut but yer i think u should get it done afterall u only live once

uonlyfailonce

Learn grammar and maybe someone will actually attempt to read that pile of shit you just shat.

VanillaCocaCola
hi i have my lip pierced were u want it pierced, on the bottom left side of my lip in the middle of the side of my lip and the middle. it is worth getting it done if u want it done and it does health quickly so if u get it doen and dont like it u can take it out. lip piercings look good on who ever gets them done, it mearly depends on the jewelry like if u go over bord and put a huge ring in or if u put a wierd looking ball on the end of the bar. when i got mine done it didnt hurt as i had a spray anaesthetic, and it just felt like some one squeezing my lip when they pierced it, my friend had hers done without anaesthetic cos she didnt have it done at a professional pierciers but she said the main thing was just the shock but i would recomend u get it done professionally as they usallu give the option of aneasthetic, i would also recomend u have it done at night so you can sleep of any discomfort u may get form the initial piercing. the only thing i found to be annoying about having it done is that you must and i repeat must was your mouth out with either mouth wash or a substitue your piercer gives you, or you can buy stuff form tattoogoo.com these are the leading ppl in tattoo and piercing aftercare, a liquid salve should be used on the outside to clean the bar and a spray that they also sell should be used on the outside and inside of your lip and you do this after everything u eat and drink except for water and if you dont eat or drink then 3 times a day. eating when u just have ur lip done can also be annoying, due to the swelling as the back of the bar may catch on ur tooth, but if u have a ring then it wont happen. and kissing, as long as its not extremely rough doesnt hurt but i'd stay away from kissing anyone prperly for about 2 weeks. it shouldnt effect ur teeth or gums either if u have the right bar or ring, when i first started wearing rings i wore hug ones to try and show off my piercing but they began to rub on my gums, i didnt hurt but is not recomended. like i say the piercing looks good on every one but u have to find the right jewelry and let it heal first before u start messing around with bits and pieces, i would recomend a month beforfe u can start changing stuff just to be on the safe side, but the best way to make the healing quick is u get ur lip pierced with a titanium or pure titanium bar the higher the purity the better it reacts and oxidises whhich help ur lip to heal, and also using the products to help clean ur lip. it may feel wierd at first having a ring in ur mouth but it looks really cool and is a turn on i've found as aparently is has some sex appeal to girls and it also feels great when u make out with some one who has one. like i have a 10 or 12 gauge that i had custom made for my lip with a screw in ball to make it easier to put it in and out, it also hugs my lip rather than being to small or to big, and its really fun to play with. having ur lip pierced also enhances oral sex, as my girlfriend tells me and i have found from her. but yer if u have nay more question email me or reply or summut but yer i think u should get it done afterall u only live once I want your children.

To make sure this kind of stupidity is never replicated again.

Opaleye92

ummm... interesting... confused oh but ne ways, hi i see ur new here, nice to meet u big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.