Great Mexican jokes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
did anyone else see the ad here for this?

GuitarBunny
yeah i do

Smoothcriminal
For a minute there I thought it was going to be pepito jokes like the ones we have in Nica.

Don't know too many mexicans but I see them every where.

Rogue Jedi
kind of innappropriate, isnt it?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
kind of innappropriate, isnt it? yes
can Mexicans put a law suit for that? confused

Rogue Jedi
this is what i am saying.

cindy8219
i'm not sure what this thread is about.

GuitarBunny
there was an ad on this forum that was about "Great Mexican Jokes"

do you get in now?

PrinceofBlades
For a second I thought I was going to have to tell a mexican joke...no expression

Why doesn't Mexico have an olympic team?

Because everyone who can run, jump, and swim are in America. stick out tongue

Hulk Power
How do you start a parade in Mexico?

Roll a quater down the street.

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
you guys know you aren't really suppose to say joke? laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Hulk Power
How do you start a parade in Mexico?

Roll a quater down the street.

How do you get them to turn around?

Wave a dollar at the opposite end.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
you guys know you aren't really suppose to say joke? laughing out loud

Yeah well I'm sorta Mexican so I'm going to have fun...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Yeah well I'm sorta Mexican so I'm going to have fun... laughing out loud go ahead no2

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud go ahead no2

No really I'm Colombian so I guess that limits me to Colombian jokes yes...ok lets see what I got...

GuitarBunny
No really I'm Colombian so I guess that limits me to Colombian jokes yes...ok lets see what I got... yeah i was about to say that stick out tongue
well i g2g bye bye PoB wavey

cindy8219
No really I'm Colombian so I guess that limits me to Colombian jokes yes...ok lets see what I got...

I'm mexican and I don't mind mexican jokes. laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
bye GB...ok, here's one...

Why did a group of Columbians run away from a computer lab.

Because the computer said you have performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown.

cking
good one!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud thats soo wrong... funny but wrong hahahah. and no im not mexican. im guatemalan stick out tongue

DeRFmAn
no jokes but I got this

PrinceofBlades
laughing out loud Yes, you see the Latino's are cool with this...Derfman...are you Spanish?...gunsmilie

DeRFmAn
part mexican/indian but only like 2 people have ever guessed it.

Moff jango
Part of ma family's Mexican

AdventChild
.....for those of you who don't know....I'M FREAKING MEXICAN!!! so it's kinda offensive....please stop...

CURIOUS22
why arent mexicans firefighters?

they cant tell the difference from hose a and hose b

CURIOUS22
no offence to you, but if somethign offends you wouldnt you jsut leave?

AdventChild
....yes....it's not right to make jokes about a particular race....Shallow minded, cocky, jerks, americans are....have jokes about everyone else but if it's about them they want to go to War...Saddam shouldn't have said that mama joke about Pres. Bush.... now look where saddam is at now...lol..but seriously...if someone asks you to stop..please stop..out of respect...I'm sure if black ppl where makin jokes about whites or whites making jokes about blacks it would be called racism...seriously though you say alot about your self when you say these kinda jokes...OTF as degraded sooooooooooo much..... sad

CURIOUS22
fair enough illl stop. but you can make fun of me for being american. as well as blonde. i get that all the time. is taht different?

GuitarBunny
I respect ya Advent
but some of the people making the jokes are Mexican confused

CURIOUS22
btw, i apologize

AdventChild
...i was waiting for someone to say that....to GB

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by AdventChild
...i was waiting for someone to say that....to GB sorry about that

i mean no offense to you

AdventChild
it's ok...
what ever....
i need a better sense of humor...
here we Go!
what do you call you 2 mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on Juan
Get it!?

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

common Mexican name eh?

Moff jango
This is offending to my Family

AdventChild
sorry to your family!
it's just a joke....it's only hurtful if it's true.... big grin

CURIOUS22
are you serious moff?

CURIOUS22
you shouldnt let it hurt you no matter what

Moff jango
I AM serious

GuitarBunny
if jokes really get to you
you're pretty weak confused

AdventChild
alright i'm done....it hurts then fine i'll stop....it's not funny if it's offensive...

GuitarBunny
confused

anyone have some Puerto Rican jokes happy
i don't mind getting picked on once in a while big grin

Moff jango
U can spit on me as much as u want. U can say i'm an idiot,dick, loser whatever. But u don't laugh with ma family.

And i ain't no Mexican i'm a Belgian. BUT many nieces and cousins of mine are and uncles and aunts

CURIOUS22
Sorry moff, but shouldnt you not be in this thread if your offended. i will stop and say sorry. im as white as snow if it would make you feel better to say something about me

Moff jango
No i will not. Very well, go on with ur business.

CURIOUS22
not trying to be rude moff. sorry
im blonde too if you wanna joke about that

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

wow too much joke for blondes laughing out loud

Moff jango
I'm white.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Moff jango
No i will not. Very well, go on with ur business.
man! you need to chill your belgiumian self down...I'm a mexican and i can take a lil joke, you need to to... if you can't then leave... ppl already said sorry if you can accpet it fine....too bad...leave...and to piss you off more..here you go...

I love martial arts and being mexican you know why?

Cause i know mexican JUDO..
Judo know if i have a gun ...judo no if i have a knife...
Judo know noting.....

there, just for you belgium buddy....

CURIOUS22
hahahaha.....nice advent.
and btw, if your white moff, whats the big deal?

Moff jango
Ok
How do u get 10 MEX's in a car?

Look! 3 bucks!

PrinceofBlades
I'm Colombian, so I'm trying to find Colombian ones...did you get the one about the computor?laughing pretty good...

Moff jango
I don't like ma family gettin picked it pisses me off. family above all. But i understand ur just joking

Moff jango
But actually the joke i told was originally about the DUTCH lol

CURIOUS22
see it doesnt hurt to loosen up

Hulk Power
What do you call a Mexican rolling around in the sand?

A Churro......................

Hulk Power
Why do Mexicans drive low riders?

So they can pick strawberries as they are driving.

Moff jango
Ai carai
lol

Hulk Power
Why do Mexicans make Tamales at Christmas?

So they have something to unwrap on Christmas day.

PrinceofBlades

Ouch that's cold...

Moff jango
Good one! Dats funny!

AdventChild
Why do Mexicans drive low riders?

So they can pick strawberries as they are driving. it's actually tomatoes to be exact... and the churro joke...OMG!!! lol that was pretty good!

AdventChild

that one wasn't too funny... confused

PrinceofBlades
Jose arrives at the Mexican border on his bike with 2 huge bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and asks: "What's in the bags?"

"Senior, It's only sand." replies Jose.

"Sand??? Well, we'll just see about that - get off the bike!"

The guard takes the bags, rips them open, empties them out and finds nothing in them...except sand. Detaining Jose overnight, the sand is analysed, but only to discover it is in fact simply sand.

Jose is released, the sand is put into new bags and placed on Jose's shoulders, and he is let across the border.

Next day, same thing happens. The guard asks: "What you got there?"

"Sand," says Jose.

A thorough examination of the bags again shows there to be nothing but sand, and subsequently Jose is allowed to ride across the border.

For a whole year this continues until one day Jose doesn't show up, and the guard discovers him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Bud," says the guard, "I know you're smuggling something. For a year it's driven me crazy. It's all I can think about... I can't get sleep, the kids are getting neglected...heck, even the dog senses I'm beginning to lose it! Between you and me, just what are you smuggling?"

Jose sips his beer, smiles and replies: "Bicycles..."

Hulk Power
it's actually tomatoes to be exact... and the churro joke...OMG!!! lol that was pretty good!

Tomatoes? Where the hell do you get tomatoes from? Most of the newly arrived mexican people that work on the fields pick STRAWBERRIES.

PrinceofBlades
ANOTHER ANOTHER eek!...embarrasment sorry bag

This Mexican dude was taking a pee on the side of a building and this Texan sees him. After the Mexican is done the texan bloke asks him, "How come you Mexicans don't wash your hands after you pee?"
The Mexican smiles, "Senior, we Mexicans don't piss in our hands..."

(to the american public) OWNED!!! cool

Hulk Power
laughing

PrinceofBlades
ONE MORE TIME!!!!

A big tough Mexican man married a good-looking Mexican lady and after the wedding, laid down the following rules:

"Honey, I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want - and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozin, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules! Any comments?"

His lovely new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there'll be sex here at eight o'clock every night - whether you're here or not."

Hulk Power
laughing That was a good one.

PrinceofBlades
This one got me good laughing

A US Border Patrol Agent catches an illegal alien in the bushes right by the border fence, he pulls him out and says "Sorry, you know the law, you've got to go back across the border right now." The mexican man pleads with them, "No, noooo Senior, I must stay in de USA! Pleeeze!" The Border Patrol Agent thinks to himself, I'm going to make it hard for him and says "Ok, I'll let you stay if you can use 3 english words in a sentence". The Mexican man of course agrees. The Border Patrol Agent tells him, "The 3 words are: Green, Pink and Yellow. Now use them in 1 sentence." The Mexican man thinks really hard for about 2 minutes, then says, "Hmmm, Ok. The phone, it went Green, Green, Green, I Pink it up and sez Yellow?"

AdventChild
Tomatoes? Where the hell do you get tomatoes from? Most of the newly arrived mexican people that work on the fields pick STRAWBERRIES.
my grandparents work in the fields that's where i got it from so i know.......it's the asians or also called MONGS people who are picking strawberries..i think you should know ur facts first silly...

Hulk Power
hysterical That was hilarious. I love that joke.

DeRFmAn
LOL THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
LOL THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY

*bows* thank you, thank you...

Hulk Power
my grandparents work in the fields that's where i got it from so i know.......it's the asians or also called MONGS people who are picking strawberries..i think you should know ur facts first silly...

Well I don't know how it is over at where you live but in southern California, MEXICANS are the ones that pick strawberries. Not asians. I mean come on, I'm Mexican, I have uncles that work on the fields and you're telling me I don't know what they pick? I think you're the one that should learn the facts.

PrinceofBlades
Hey hey, this is about making fun of mexicans, not flaming them. Come on, can't we all just get along?

AdventChild
!what! well i used to live in the valley of california, near modesto and all that....its tomatoes!

Hulk Power
Well in the south of Cali, the fields that there are are full of Mexican people working and picking strawberries. Besides, aren't you asian? Don't you think that if you're asian it's different for them than Mexicans?

PrinceofBlades
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh dear...

AdventChild
i'm mexican!!! i've only said it 3 times in this thread 4 including this one!

PrinceofBlades

And i'm Colombian, we're all hispanics here, and they pick both starberries and tomoatoes in California, both different places do to climate. Now can we please get back to the purpose of the thread...erm

Hulk Power

No offense but you don't look one bit Mexican in the picture of you that I saw in the "What do you look like" thread. I could have sworn you are Asian. Sorry about that.

AdventChild
i know..and the sad thing is..i have black in me too and i look asian...although i have no asian in me...

PrinceofBlades
i know..and the sad thing is..i have black in me too and i look asian...although i have no asian in me...

wow, I think I'll go post in the ignored thread...

DarkCanadian
Yeah you do look asian-y.

a1hsauce
And i'm Colombian, we're all hispanics here, and they pick both starberries and tomoatoes in California, both different places do to climate. Now can we please get back to the purpose of the thread...erm
we prefer the term latino my good sir stick out tongue

Hulk Power

So whats sad about having black in you? YOu should be proud of your roots. I'm 100% Mexican and I wouldn't want to be anything else in the world. I'm proud of who I am and I'm never ashamed of saying that I'm Mexican. You should be proud to be Mexican and black. Though it makes me really curious, how is it that you look asian? That's so weird, but not in a bad way.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by a1hsauce
we prefer the term latino my good sir stick out tongue

So do I...doesn't mean I can't say hispanic...

a1hsauce
So do I...doesn't mean I can't say hispanic...
no but it just refers to spanish descent. kinda dont want to refer to them as my family after they massacred so many erm

Hulk Power
no but it just refers to Spanish descent. kinda dont want to refer to them as my family after they massacred so many erm

Like it or not, you descend from them. All Mexicans have some Spanish blood in them. Don't you know that they conquered the Aztec Empire? As a result of that, we all have Spanish blood in us. Maybe not a whole lot but at least a little bit. You too.

a1hsauce
im not mexican

Hulk Power
You're not? Sorry about that. it's because I saw a pic of you and I thought you were mexican or "hispanic." Also, you said that they killed a lot of your people so I thought you were Mexican. What are you? Native American?

PrinceofBlades
im not mexican

guatemalan if I recall correctly...

Hulk Power
Well if he's Guatemalan then he was also conquered by the Spanish conquerors. He might not be Mexican but he still is related to the Spanish in some way.

PrinceofBlades
Actually, the only people who were never conquered were the Colombians. They suffered terribly, but in the end I Senior am not hispanic...

a1hsauce
exactly..but if anything call me mestizo...as horrible as it sounds in central and south america... i prefer the term latino which means youre from central and south america... it just means more than to say hispanic. i just prefer the term latino

PrinceofBlades
exactly..but if anything call me mestizo...as horrible as it sounds in central and south america... i prefer the term latino which means youre from central and south america... it just means more than to say hispanic. i just prefer the term latino

That and, your flys unzipped ninja...(no idea where that came from)

Hulk Power
I guess to each his own.

PrinceofBlades
To each his demons...

AdventChild
So whats sad about having black in you? YOu should be proud of your roots. I'm 100% Mexican and I wouldn't want to be anything else in the world. I'm proud of who I am and I'm never ashamed of saying that I'm Mexican. You should be proud to be Mexican and black. Though it makes me really curious, how is it that you look asian? That's so weird, but not in a bad way.

yea!my baby brother is 6 months and he looks more asian than me!

DarkCanadian
To each his demons...
....and his angels.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
....and his angels.

Which he has none...

DarkCanadian
Which he has none...
...or so he thinks.

PrinceofBlades
...or so he thinks.

or so he thinks he thinks, when in fact he knows...

DarkCanadian
or so he thinks he thinks, when in fact he knows...
...that his fate is in his own hands.

PrinceofBlades
...that his fate is in his own hands.

and he has no angels

lil bitchiness
For a second I thought I was going to have to tell a mexican joke...no expression

Why doesn't Mexico have an olympic team?

Because everyone who can run, jump, and swim are in America. stick out tongue

OMG that made me laugh lolembarrasment

DarkCanadian
Americans are so rich, the lucky bastards. stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
OMG that made me laugh lolembarrasment

notworthy my life is fullfilled, I made a mod laugh...

if you look back a few pages I posted some other one's at well...

DarkCanadian
lol i made a couple laugh......

havok801125
How do you Keep an Mexican occupied for an hour?

Scroll Down for the answer
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Scroll up for the answer

havok801125
How do you keep a blonde in suspense ????

I'll tell you tomorrow

magic_hate_ball
why did the cops in SOuthern California take the 911 off their cop cars?

the mexicans were stealing them thinking they were Porsches big grin

edida
why do white people like to go to mexican yard sales?_____thats how we get our stuff back!!!

thats really a Belgian joke. I changed it cause everyone seems to know mexican jokes cept me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.