Why?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mako Victim
I have a few questions, why is there a limit to how big your sig can be, and why is the max size for your avatar so damn small!!!!

It be nice if they up the size on avatars and sigs, there just to damn small!!!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mako Victim
I have a few questions, why is there a limit to how big your sig can be, and why is the max size for your avatar so damn small!!!!

It be nice if they up the size on avatars and sigs, there just to damn small!!!

Avatars have ALWAYS been 64 x 64. Recently Raz made it so once you've been here a year you can then have an 85 x 85 avatar. After 2 years you can have a 100 x 100 avatar.

Signatures are only allowed to be 450 x 150 pixels in size and file size has to be 30 kb or under.

Mako Victim
Alright, alright... No more bitching about it from me laughing .. Thanks man wink

Mist
there didnt use to be a sig limit, but then people ended up with half page sigs and loading times were a biatch. the size limit now is good enough.

yerssot
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Avatars have ALWAYS been 64 x 64. Recently Raz made it so once you've been here a year you can then have an 85 x 85 avatar. After 2 years you can have a 100 x 100 avatar.

Signatures are only allowed to be 450 x 150 pixels in size and file size has to be 30 kb or under.
also, think of those that have to browse on a slow PC or surf through a phoneline instead of DSL/Cable

GCG
today is my KMC Birthday ;

Raz has given me an 85 x 85 avatar size.

Thank you

See you in a years time for a 100 x 100 avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.