Who in here has a defective pet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
I do embarrasment . Im not ashamed but still its like wtf? I have a male cat and first of all he cant meow for sh!t. all that comes out is air and its like ok then he cant purrrr well maybe a little bit if you put your ear close to him. But I still love him though. Discuss...

TigerLover
My dog is defaecative, he shits everywhere no expression shit

Darth Nauj
laughing

GuitarBunny
what is that?

Darth Nauj
what is what?

GuitarBunny
Defective Pet?

Darth Nauj
for example your dog was born with five legs or doesnt bark correctly or missing one eye when born etc... like my cat cant meow and doesnt purr loud

GuitarBunny
ooooooh

sorry, i'm a dumbass embarrasment

Darth Nauj
dont worry wink big grin

cindy8219
I have a defective pet. My cat has no coordination. Her head and basically her whole body shakes and she falls when she walks. sad

cking
My cat has a defective ear.

PrinceofBlades
Hehe, my dog is perfect, except he's getting old...big defect. If he keeps it up, he might die...no expression

cking
I don't really own my cat, my neighbors dropped it off in the front porch when they moved away.

PrinceofBlades
Oouch....

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by cking
I don't really own my cat, my neighbors dropped it off in the front porch when they moved away.
thats so mean sad

cking
yeah! they were really mean when they put something in his ear and it bleeds all the time.

Puddin Pop
sad

cking
they were suicidal people. two twin girls lived there, they never care of the yard or inside of the house. it really looks unclean. I'm glad they moved away, they were a nervous wreck. I think they stole something from us. they use to have a black cat also and he would smack Rufus around when it came to food and freedom. Rufus got the leftovers and he was a very skinny cat and his hair was falling out. so they got rid of the black cat and Rufus is doing fine. He is spoiled and fat and he acts like Garfield.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by cking
yeah! they were really mean when they put something in his ear and it bleeds all the time.
did you already check what it is? did you take it to the vet? I swear I hate owners who dont take care of there animals at all mad

Puddin Pop
My dog has a head to big for its body....he kinda scares me.

cking
my uncle is a vet and he came over with antibiotics and that didn't work. He said he doesn't know anything else for him. he might die in a year or so because of the bleeding. we don't know what to give him, nothing works.

cking
my cat has whiskers too long for his face.

Puddin Pop
sucky.

cking
yep, he is the only cat I ever had. I call him Rufus Xavier.

Puddin Pop
I named mine meatball.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
My dog has a head to big for its body....he kinda scares me.
laughing
my cats name is Chihiro

Puddin Pop
God damn it hes walking towards me! ...drooling...sick.

cking
my cat is fat and lazy and wants to eat all the time.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
God damn it hes walking towards me! ...drooling...sick.
hysterical

Puddin Pop
lol...I'm standing on my chair...hes nice and all but he can get really creepy.

Darth Nauj
your dog is weird laughing

cking
I haven't had a dog in years.

Darth Nauj
I'm not a big fan of dogs. I perfer cats or birds

cking
cats are better they don't leave as much of a mess as dogs do.

Darth Nauj
exactly. there very clean and useful around the house. they actually go and hunt while dogs bark at everything plus dirty at the same time.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
exactly. there very clean and useful around the house. they actually go and hunt while dogs bark at everything plus dirty at the same time.
i used to have a hunting dog..now i have a hunting cat erm
my cat was born deaf..does that count as defective?

Darth Nauj
probably but I dont know poor thing.

s|m
Defective pet? Sounds like you're refering to some kind of object erm
You could say my dog is "defective" because he can't move his back legs very well. For example, he cant get up on the sofa or the stairs. Sometimes he just drags them around erm
Besides that, he's my little son of a b*tch happy

X_Black_Roses_X
my fish is missing a fin. He is always falling over to the left.

Smoothcriminal
All my pets are weird.. not sure if they are defective or not

s|m
What the f**k?

Lana
My cat snores really loudly.......

And my dog, who is a Rottweiler, is the biggest wuss on the earth.

Darth Nauj
yeah my cat is chicken sh!t. hes scared of every sound, new people, little things etc. I swear im like you have nails and teeth dont be such a loser lol.

bilb
my cat is just friggin horny 24/7.. quite annoying actually

Miss_Faye
My dog...has an extra toe on her paw.....she's a mutant like that you see. big grin

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by bilb
my cat is just friggin horny 24/7.. quite annoying actually
why dont you take it to the vet then??? confused

bilb
why dont you take it to the vet then??? confused

cause that would make too much sense stick out tongue

cking
no need to if they can't do anything about it.

Darth Nauj
I had to take my male cat to the vet because he was being really violent and horny. he was so scary during that time messed

cking
of course! do you think a cat would want to be in a room such as that! no they will scratch and claw and do whatever a cat does.

Smoothcriminal
when I was six I had a little kitty that had an extra paw on each side.. thought it was special.

No, was an extra finger piece I think

Xtremechik2
My dogs not really defective...although he does have a habit of running into walls and falling down the stairs laughing

CommandoDelta38
my dog can open doors by biting the door nob and swinging himself, and my cat figured out how to fire my MP5, i no longer keep it on the rack after that, lucky it was all blanks when he did this

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Xtremechik2
My dogs not really defective...although he does have a habit of running into walls and falling down the stairs laughing
thats so funny laughing

s|m
Originally posted by Xtremechik2

You do realize he can break his neck some day and die erm

Maynard-is-god
I think my dog is a lesbian

Darth Nauj
I think theres no such thing as homosexual animals. there animals and they just love to sniff each other. I think they dont know what they are doing I mean come do you think they care what they are doing?!? but still I think its funny.

Maynard-is-god
I think theres no such thing as homosexual animals. there animals and they just love to sniff each other. I think they dont know what they are doing I mean come do you think they care what they are doing?!? but still I think its funny. no....shes a lesbian....i saw her putting on a flannel shirt yesturday

Darth Nauj
eek!

Maynard-is-god
eek! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.