Round Two: Champion vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
This is a Champ who is written to his full capabilities and PP. No PIS or any Jobbing or using your ****ing ship's force to deflect attacks.

They've beaten him before under silly circumstances and plots, how will they fair against him when there is not plot? BloodLust on.

Round one:
Thing.

Round Two:
She-Hulk

Round Three:
Surfer.

Round Four:
Drax.

Round Five:
Thanos.

He faces each one after the other, not at the same time. Since he doesn't tire, he really doesn't need rest time.

Maestro
Well i dunno even if it is possible to actually beat drax, the guys durability is through the roof, but i would presume he could get a KO if written well.

After a long battle with thanos, I think Thanos will emerge victorious though he will be carrying quite a few injuries.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
This is a Champ who is written to his full capabilities and PP. No PIS or any Jobbing or using your ****ing ship's force to deflect attacks.

They've beaten him before under silly circumstances and plots, how will they fair against him when there is not plot? BloodLust on.

Round one:
Thing.

Round Two:
She-Hulk

Round Three:
Surfer.

Round Four:
Drax.

Round Five:
Thanos.

He faces each one after the other, not at the same time. Since he doesn't tire, he really doesn't need rest time.
Thing -- wtf thing gets owned like last time, all champ needs is one good hit.

She-Hulk --- bla bla gonner to, Champ didn't have his power when battling her

Surfer ----------he isn't beating the Silver Surfer, he tried twice both time couldn't , SS defeated him. So if he somehow gets past him

there are many ways SS can beat champ , teleportation , dimensional travel , cosmic beating(lol)

Drax ----------- Without his gem Silver Surfer can whip his ass, chap will beat him, tho this will be similar to hulk vs drax.

Thanos--------------- Champ with power gem couldn't ---- without Thanos takes him easily.

Thanos is a beast and can never be defeated by the likes of Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.