Lightsabers Could Be Real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMCF
Lightsabers could be Real many people try to consruct them but they fail. With the advanced Technology we have now they could exist. But I am sure if they were real they would not want Die Hard Star Wars Fans to own one and walking down the street with one.

Protector
Are you asking if it is possible to one day create a sword that can cut through almost anything. Yes I believe so. Are asking if that the cops will let Die Hard Star Wars Fans to own and walking down the street with one. No they will never let that happen.

PVS
erm

not another "LIGHTSABERS ARE POSSIBLE" thread
now we just have to wait for a first-semester physics major
to come in and start explaining HOW its possible,
and then we can all point and laugh

KMCF
Well Lightsabers are enery beans that can cut through almost anything. To build one we must first construct a hilt. Then we must find a way to put a Massive Power Sorce into this Hilt. That is where the possibility of Nuclear Power is comes in. We must then find a way ro transport this power into the form of a beam.

PVS
ok, im going to assume you are being sarcastic and offer you this: lol

KMCF
I am being Sarcastic. big grin

Protector
Good

PVS

Bicnarok

stunna1773
but the sad thing is everyone could be killin everyone in duels

b-dan
no thats impossible

b-dan
Originally posted by KMCF
Well Lightsabers are enery beans that can cut through almost anything. To build one we must first construct a hilt. Then we must find a way to put a Massive Power Sorce into this Hilt. That is where the possibility of Nuclear Power is comes in. We must then find a way ro transport this power into the form of a beam. u guys r messedup the only way a lightsabre could work is if there was a handle on the other end wich wouldn't be a lightsabre now would it? so it's not possible and if you belive in lightsaber crystals witch do not exists cause star wars is a movie!!!!!!!!!

Ken Kenobi
A lightsaber will never be possible, first off, how would you make a beam of light that extends only so far? Light is infinate and would continue in a beam until it lost power, much more than 3 feet.

Seconly, this thread has nothing to do with Episode III, I would move it, but there are some "Lightsabers Are Possible" threads in the EU forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.