HBP Party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
We're having a student party, starting tomorrow! PM me with requests as to which char you wanna be or if you wanna be a char of your own devising, and I will post the list as it grows! big grin

((Btw, changing the title under your name once I've posted you up here would be a good idea to prevent confusion! big grin ))

Phoenix: Luna Lovegood

Hermione202: Hermione Granger

NightCrawler341: George Weasley

RoguePw25: Professor Rogue (Teacher at Hogwarts)

Saberstylemasta: Ron Weasley

GoldenWitchy1: Alicia Spinnet

2Tidus!: Fred Weasley

PinkDi@monds: Ginny Weasley

syko freak: Parvati Patil

Unicor777: Severus Snape SPOILER, DO NOT WHINE IF YOU READ IT The Half Blood Prince!

spidey-carnage: Harry Potter

AngelGirl: Fleur Delacouer

babysooner13: Lavender Brown

spidergrl
Can't we start the party early? eek!

THe headmaster needs not know! wink

Phoenix
Okies, you've twisted my arm! big grin

*changes threads name*

GoldenWitchy1
can I participate???? If I can, can I be Alicia Spinnet? OOH I love HP! PLEEEASE can I participate?

NightCrawler341
Opps... didn't see something... ignore this post.

Hermione202
ok George .Wonder whos gonna be Fred

NightCrawler341
Yea.... hey... someone be Fred! I want my broda! xD

Hermione202
hahahahaha .................... lol

*looks for Fred*
i don't see him anymore

2Tidus!
I'll be Fred peeps!

NightCrawler341
Sounds good. Just gotta wait fer Phoe to get on to confirm it.

RoguePw25
I decided to get creative with my character. If all of them are taken, just create your own character. big grin

NightCrawler341
So, when do you party? *gets his party stuff on.*

spidergrl
I have my book! love

Hermione202
i'm gettin mines in 15mins!!!!!

2Tidus!
I got mines too!

PinkDi@monds
can i be Ginny?

Hermione202
I got mines!!!!I didn't reach the part where you find out who the Half blood Price is

spidergrl
I don't think the party is going very well wink

Im going to be myself ... Hayley happy

NightCrawler341
Waiting for Phoe to come back...... if she ever decideds to.

spidergrl
Well ... we can carry on the party with out her! happy

*walks in and looks around. Surounded around me are tabbles fulled with all sorts of food. From hot to cold to dessert to pastry to rich and chocolately. I stand there, drooling over the food. I then notice my friends waving at me over at the Gyffindor table and I walk over to greet them*

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by spidergrl
Well ... we can carry on the party with out her! happy

*Though, of course, he was out of school by now, he still walked in anyway. Business seemed to slow a bit today, and he guessed something must be going on here. Pockets full of different items, to sell just in case anyone wanted anything since he was stopping in. He ran into Filch earlier, and was about to be kicked out too. "Really, I never finished school so I think I am aloud back here." and with that he had run down passages, escaping Filch, and ending up here. Basically he wantedt to know whats going on and why wasn't he and his brother invited.* (I dunno if I did that right. I'm not used to Forum Role Plays.))

spidergrl
Why did you put it in my quote? huh

NightCrawler341
Didn't mean to do that... Very strange..... don't know how that happen....

spidergrl
hmm ok then

*while other people started to arrive, Hayley helped herself to the food beautifully displayed on the table.*

Phoenix
big grin

*Luna wandered dreamily in, accidently sitting onto an already occupied seat. She seemed oblivious to the pushing and swearing and settled herself more comfortably into the other person's lap.*

spidergrl
"Umm hey Luna ... any reason why you're sitting on me? wink "

* I asked while Luna slid into the spare seat next to me*

"Hows everything going?"

Unicor777
Can I be the: " Half Blood Prince" Phoe?

spidergrl
If you mean from the book ... That means that your Snape confused

Unicor777
You shouldn'd had said that!!! I have not got the book yet... Ok its not a problem anyway I was going to look at the last page firstwink

spidergrl
Well i put it in spoilers ... it was a bit obvious wink

Unicor777
thats why I saw itwink

Hermione202
Hermione arrives .looks aroud for Harry or Ron but can't find either of them.sees luna and walks over to her.

Saberstylemasta
Ron walks over to Hermionie, ears glowing a bright hue of red. Racking through his mind for something, anything to say. Finnily he said in a somewhat akward way, "Hey, Hermionie, How's it going?"

Hermione202
(opps .did I forget to say i'm a H/Hr shipper)

*ignores Ron and looks arond for Harry*
*spots him talking to walking over to them and smiles*

by the way , who is Harry ?

Phoenix
don't have a Harry yet...

Phoenix
Originally posted by spidergrl
"Umm hey Luna ... any reason why you're sitting on me? wink "

* I asked while Luna slid into the spare seat next to me*

"Hows everything going?"

"Quite alright thank you, I'm just on the look out for a Drowly Sanpdangle.... Have you seen it?"

Phoenix
((Just to remind you guys, it might save confusion if everyone changes their description name to the char they are playing... *points at own as example*))

Phoenix
We have a Harry! big grin spidey-carnage is our Harry

spidey-carnage
Rushes in, bumps into Luna and spills her butterbeer.
Sorry Luna!
How are you?

Hermione202
*walk over to Harry*
waves wand and the butterbear mess is cleaned up.
'hey harry,hey luna.'

Phoenix
"Hello." Luna said vaguely. "I wonder where my butterber's gone... Did you see it?"

((Heeheee, I love Luna, she's so scatty, just like me! big grin))

Hermione202
"um...........no , I didn't see your butterbear . did you see it Harry?"
*nudges Harry when he doesn't respond*

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Hermione202

by the way , who is Harry ?

Ron sulks over to a corner.

Hermione202
"um.....Harry?did you see Luna's butterbear?looks around What about you Ron?did you see it?

Saberstylemasta
He says in monotone, "It rolled over there," pointing at the bottle. He chipperd up a little, seeing as somebody talked to him.

Hermione202
"well you're welcolm to join us!"

Saberstylemasta
"'K" he says, walking over to get a drink. He walks back over to the group and says, "How you people doing?"

NightCrawler341

by the way , who is Harry ? (Never..... never... let a ship interfer with a story line....)

Hermione202
i know

NightCrawler341
"um.....Harry?did you see Luna's butterbear?looks around What about you Ron?did you see it? (Also.... how can you talk to Harry if he isn't even there. O.O) *George, spotting the others, strids over to them, popping in a seat next to Luna* Hey kids, how come you guys haven't stopped by my shop lately? We got a new stock of new items.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Phoenix
We have a Harry! big grin spidey-carnage is our Harry Originally posted by spidey-carnage
Rushes in, bumps into Luna and spills her butterbeer.
Sorry Luna!
How are you?

there is a Harry and he bumped into Luna so he was there

Hermione202
I'll come by your shop later . Ron told me he went before so you can show us aroud , can't you Ron ?Harry and Ginny can come if they want to .And Luna. I'll be sure to buy loads of stuff .I'm sure it'll be fun.

Saberstylemasta
I'll come by your shop later . Ron told me he went before so you can show us aroud , can't you Ron ?Harry and Ginny can come if they want to .And Luna. I'll be sure to buy loads of stuff .I'm sure it'll be fun.

Ya sure," says Ron, " I stopped by eariler and bought some things." He pulls some prank things out of his pocket, which barely hides a small potion bottle, which was a deep hue or crimson.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ya sure," says Ron, " I stopped by eariler and bought some things." He pulls some prank things out of his pocket, which barely hides a small potion bottle, which was a deep hue or crimson. Where'd you get the money? Mum?

Saberstylemasta
"erm..." says Ron, thinking, trying to make a lie where he got the money, "I.... found it?"

Hermione202
"ronald Weasley!don't forget who is present .where did you get that maoney?"

NightCrawler341
*smirks and the two* You guys sound just like mum and dad fighting. *turns away, looking around for a bottle of butterbeer. Points is wand, once he finds a bottle, and says* Accio butterbeer!

Hermione202
"George!"ducks as butterbeer zooms toward her face

NightCrawler341
Sorry. *catches butterbeer. Blows the top off it with his wand, sending the cap to land on Hermiones head, and started drinking.*

Hermione202
hey!*waves wand and the bottle explodes on night*

NightCrawler341
(Why did you put night? don't you mean George?) *Curses. uses his wand to dry himself off.* What'd you go and do that, Hermione? Ron, tell your girlfriend that it was a accident and stop exploding things on me or she will be testing our next new product!

Hermione202
hes not my boyfriend! i don't have a boyfriend.
*waves wand and half of the butterbeers on the table near by flys net to George and explodes on him , Glass and all*
*everyone laughs*

NightCrawler341
(One, don't make other people characters do stuff if you aren't them.) *Cursing loudly, He dries himself up again and uses the hover spell on the glass, sending it just over Hermione's head, and into the garbage.* Little prat... Don't know what you see in her, Ron.

Hermione202
hahahahaha *puts jelly slug Jinx on Goerge.*

Saberstylemasta
"Um..." starts Ron, at his brother's request, "it was a accident and stop exploding things on him or you'll will be testing their next new product?" He then sighs in relief that the subject was no longer on where he got the money. He then replies to george, "welll I...find...her *muttering now, so low that he can barely be heard by himself* attractive."

Hermione202
"By the way RONALD ,"snarled hermione , "you didn't explain where you got the money,"said Hermione , looking as though she could curse Ron

Saberstylemasta
"Oh boy, wonderful," though Ron, "I bet she's a god legilimens (sp?)"

"Well," Ron started out loud, "I got the money from Ginny." "Maybe they'll buy that!" thought Ron.

Hermione202
"don't you lie to me RONALD" I know that you're lying!

Saberstylemasta
"How did you come to that conclusion?" he asked her, "Why would I lie to you, of all people..." He began walking closer to her, but not extremely close, not close enough to make her uncomfortable. "...Why would I lie to YOU?!?!?"

Hermione202
"don't you lie to me RONALD" I know that you're lying! mad

Saberstylemasta
"WHY WOULD I LIE!!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???"

Hermione202
Cause I mastered Occlumency so i know that you're lying.plus Ginny told me that she never gave you any money!

Saberstylemasta
"Dang, I hate the Circle of Girls!" though Ron.

'Why do you need to know where I got the money anyway? It's not your concern its not like your my GIRLFRIEND or anything!"

Occ: Legilemency and Occulemncy are 2 different things

L: opening the other mind

O: Closing your mind

NightCrawler341
*Grins at the others, watching them fight. Calls over another butterbeer, this time being more careful so not to get into the fight, and starts drinking, of course using the countercurse to Jelly-legs too.*

Saberstylemasta
"And Besides," says Ron in mounting Anger, "If you can break into my mind, why don't you find out how I got it yourself!?!?!?!"

Hermione202
I'm not that skilled!I only know when your lying!now tell the truth!

or.....or.......I"LL TELL YOUR MOTHER!
she knows alot more curses than i do to put on you!

*rounds on George
how dare you grin?*curses fred so that pianful boils appear all over his body*

Saberstylemasta
"Well It's not like it's anything WRONG!" says Ron, with a small treamor in his voice. "I just want some priviacy for a cahnge, butting your busjy head into every little thing!" says Ron, yelling the first thing that came to his mind,, even though his didn't mean the last part.

Occ: if she mastered it, how come she can't find out?

NightCrawler341
*Smirks* Wrong move, Hermione. You know we cured those with the candy. *pulls out the boil candy and eats it, the boils disappearing. * And stop cursing me.

Hermione202
*looks taken aback at ron's words as tears stung at her eyes.She whipped out her wand , her eyes filled with hurt and anger.*Waves her wand at ron , causing him to scream in agony for about ten minutes.*

NightCrawler341
Hermione! (wait... isn't that a Unforgivable curse?)

Hermione202
I did not hear Night as my eyes held the kind of anger only seen in Lord Voldermort.suddenly , at the back of my mind , i realised that i was being possessed but ignored it.

Saberstylemasta
After screaming in agony for several minutes, he gathered the strength to crawl away, heading for the door, progressing inches per minute.

Hermione202
*waves wand and Ron hurtles towards wall and is slammed against it.*
*poits wand at ROn , still possessed by Voldermort.*
'Avada............'

Hermione202
*waves wand and Ron hurtles towards wall and is slammed against it.*
*poits wand at ROn , still possessed by Voldermort.*
'Avada............'
(I'm still possessed )

NightCrawler341
Petrificus totalus! *Keeps wand pointed at Hermione.* Sorry Hermione, but no one hurts Ron be me and Fred.

Saberstylemasta
"Er...my....nee," says Ron weakly, " d-d-don't .... I....*inhales deeply* ...I...uhhhhhhh" he groans and passes out.

Hermione202
*voldermort uses his magical power and is unpetrified.*
*points wand at George*(still possessed)
*Hits him with a curse , that kills the person in five mins unless you know the correct incarnation. *

NightCrawler341
((Incantation, not carnation! )) *He jumps and slides back on the table, away from the spell.* (Oh... you might not want to force hit, it makes it look awkward if the person your attacking wants to dodge... )

Saberstylemasta
Ron slowly regains conshuseness(sp) and Looks at Hermionie.

"Sorry," he says quietly, then yelling , "SECTUMSEMPRA!"

Hitting Hermionie, causing her to bleed purfusely.

Hermione202
(hey!i'm possessed!)
'hahaha . you folish boy.'(says this in a cold voice like voldermorts)
you think that could stop me?
*points want at self*bleeding immeadiatly stops.*
'did you not realise who you were dealing with ?Lord Voldermort'hissed Voldermort.
*points wand at Ron*
*see if you can stop me!

Saberstylemasta
With a heavy heart, and a Tear in his eye, but a hatred for Voldemort beyond words, and the knoledge that yesterday Herry destroyed the Horcruxes he points his wand and Yells, "Avada Kedavra!" hoping to kill voldemort along with Hermionie.

Hermione202
voldermorts body fell out of Hermiones and they both collapsed to the ground , dead.

Saberstylemasta
Ron stood, happy beyond joy that Voldemort was dead by his hands, But sad beyond description, that he had killed Hermionie, the only person He ever loved. Tears rolled down his cheek, as he gave Voldemorts dead body a kick, and Hermionies a hug.

Hermione202
(hhhhhhhhmmmmm wonder what harry and Luna will do!)

Saberstylemasta
"Some party," mutters Ron, walking towards the door, sobbing furiously.

Hermione202
(Ron!heal Goerge before its to late!doesn't anyone else care that i'm dead?)

NightCrawler341
(Wait... heal George? Why? I thought I moved out of the way...)

Saberstylemasta
Ron, remembering that His brother was dying ran back to his side. "Damn I don't know the incantation!" Then he though Hermionie would know. Remembering that she was dead again, he began crying even more. He yells dramatically as though yelling at god, "HERMIONIE!!!!"

He then realizes George is dying, so he continues crying more.

NightCrawler341
((Whoa whoa whoa......... what?))

Hermione202
*voldermort uses his magical power and is unpetrified.*
*points wand at George*(still possessed)
*Hits him with a curse , that kills the person in five mins unless you know the correct incarnation. *

(lets just pretend it happens cause i didn't see that . you'll be alive anyways.the incarnation is 'renarvece')

Saberstylemasta
Ron is a little bit of a drama king so he yells to the sky again, " MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!" looking at the ground now, 'Why God, Why?" He then crumples to the ground crying and shaking.

NightCrawler341
(Ok................................. What are side affect while I'm dying? Like shaking uncontrollably? Sweating? Can't move? Or can I just walk around like normal for five minutes?)

Hermione202
(hey!revive George!i told you the incarnation!

NightCrawler341
(But how can Ron know it if he doesn't already know it?)

Hermione202
he couldd find a peice of paper or something

Saberstylemasta
Ron yells with a passion, "If only I had renarvece!" Suddenly, George stopped dying, and all dead people pure of heart on the Hogwarts grounds, lived again!

NightCrawler341
((........ Ok................................... *hangs self.* Sorry Sabre... that sounded too happy... what the hells a renarvece?))

Saberstylemasta
Renarvece is the incantation and maybe a mispronounciation of recompence or rennovance

Hermione202
wait a sec?what just happened here?

Saberstylemasta
Ron, realizing what that incantation did, said, "YES! DUMBLEDORE LIVES!" (Yes, I know he's never coming back in the books) "Hermionie," says Ron, running up to her, getting so close that'd it make her very uncomfortable.

NightCrawler341
(I... am... so... . lost.......................... Can we start over from when Hermione gets possessed? I'm so lost...)

Saberstylemasta
Ure dying, hermionie and voldemort get killed, then Ron brings dumbledore, hermionie and george from dying/dead.

NightCrawler341
((...... Like I said, lets start back from Hermione getting possessed... i'm still so lost. It wouldn't be that easy to defeat Moldy Voldy... and i'm still lost....))

Saberstylemasta
How abotu we go to the part where she cruciatis's Ron, and forget about her being possessed?

Hermione202
no , lets go to the part before Ron kills ................*gulps*....................me

NightCrawler341
((That works.... or how we don't let her go to Azakaban for using the Cruciatis curse.))

Saberstylemasta
ok then

"Hermionie, why are you ding this?" asks Ron, "You are causing me unbearable pain, and attempting to kill george." He then sees the evil look still on her face, "Hermionie?" It was not the same hermionie he had come to know and love. He backed away and ran for the open door.

NightCrawler341
((Ok, but when saying the countercurse.... don't make everyone come back alive... OH! I got idea! ok, say the countercurse and we will work from there!))

Hermione202
(um...................what happens now?)please don't make me die in this one.

Saberstylemasta
Im confused here.

I will not be posting anything until we are all in confirmation of where we are.

I say we go with what I posted eirlier(last rp post)

NightCrawler341
((Yea........ ok.... lets start from the possession of Hermione, i'm not cursed, and you haven't killed her and we will work from there.))

Hermione202
yes!..................someone start

Saberstylemasta
all in favor say Aye

Aye!

Hermione202
Aye!

NightCrawler341
Pie! I mean aye.

Hermione202
hahahaha

Saberstylemasta
Ron, feeling the pain from the cruciatus curse, screemed in and extreme amount of pain, in tears from pain, and love.

NightCrawler341
Hermione! *Points wand at her* Petrificus totalus!

Hermione202
"points wand at Goerge and performs the curse(u no which one)

Saberstylemasta
(this is getting repetitive)

"Hermionie," Ron yells, using much of his remaining strength, "Don't do this...I...love......y-y-y-uhhhh" Ron passes out.

NightCrawler341
*He makes to move away from the curse, but gets hit and slides over the table, falling down on the other side.* (What happens during the five minutes?)

Hermione202
you live , don't worry.

*laughs evily*
'inervate'*makes ron concious.
'ron ron ron .......so , you haven't figured out who this is yet?let me give you a clue.I KILLED JAMES AND LILY and now i'm about to kill you!"
"AVADA KAD-----,"he started poiting his wand at ROn's heart.

Hermione202
(i have a good idea.Ron , stun me(hermione)

Saberstylemasta
Ron yells by instinct, "Impedementa!"(or whatever the stunning spell is) hissing Voldminie square in her perfect chest.

NightCrawler341
((No, I mean, do I shake all over, am I not able to move, or what?))

Hermione202
*Voldermort falls out of Hermione's body , stunned.*
*Hermione , unharmed , runs over to George*

Saberstylemasta
Ron swore in very "mature" dialect, asking what happened. He then goes over to George as well, nearly shoulder to shoulder to Hermionie.

Hermione202
Ron , what happened?

Saberstylemasta
"You were possessed by Voldemort, but I stunned him after he used some curse to slowly kill George." He says, longing to touch her, "We need to help him!"

NightCrawler341
*He is basically out of it, for time was almost up.*

Saberstylemasta
"hermionie, what are we going to do?!?!?" asked Ron exasperatedly, "he's my brother, my friend, GEORGE!"

Hermione202
uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm................ok what was the curse?I might know thhe counter curse.di he use an incarnation ar non-verbal?

spidey-carnage
CRACK! *Apparates very close to Hermione, people are startled, takes off invisibility cloak in the corner and walks over to Hermione*
Sorry i'm late, i was spying on Cho, not that i like her or anything.

*Thinks hard "Levicorpus"*
George hangs in midair by his ankles.
"Having fun NOW?"
Where the hell is everyone?

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
CRACK! *Apparates very close to Hermione, people are startled, takes off invisibility cloak in the corner and walks over to Hermione*
Sorry i'm late, i was spying on Cho, not that i like her or anything.

*Thinks hard "Levicorpus"*
George hangs in midair by his ankles.
"Having fun NOW?"
Where the hell is everyone? you're dead blink
wait....no you're not...you're Harry! But, but, your Status says Sirius Black...

hey everyone!!!!!!

PinkDi@monds
*looks at George* Omigod!!! GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

Saberstylemasta
It was a non-verbal curse!" says Ron panicky, "Somebody do something!"

PinkDi@monds
*starts to cry* he's DEAD!

PinkDi@monds
we *sob* need *sob* Hermione!

Saberstylemasta
*Ron quickly check for a pulse* "He's not dead, just passed out." Ron the looks over to Hermionie, "It was a nonverbal curse, can you help him? He doesn't have much time!"

PinkDi@monds
thank god!

shes not HERE!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>