Black Panther vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Cat fight. Who takes this? - No prep

Pointinel
^lol

it aint even a question son

Pointinel
but just for the record....

wolverine by lightyears, yep, lightyears

teddygreen17
So, according this reply. BP has no shot. Even with his energy dagger and suit.

Blair Wind
BAHHHH....black panther hands him his ass in a adamantium platter....they guy is good enough to hang with Caps, and I think that Caps would kick the crap outa wolvie........

Creshosk
Originally posted by teddygreen17
So, according this reply. BP has no shot. Even with his energy dagger and suit. Real dagger, energy dagger, whats the difference? And what is the suit made out of?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
BAHHHH....black panther hands him his ass in a adamantium platter....they guy is good enough to hang with Caps, and I think that Caps would kick the crap outa wolvie........ Because of his sheild. Does BP have Cap's sheild?

Metalmanx
His suit is made of Vibranium. Not unlike half the material of Captian America's shield.

And that energy blade would tear Wolvie a new one.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
His suit is made of Vibranium.

Vibranium?

BP takes this one.

What difference does it make what the knife is mafe out of(so long as it's strong enough to not get cut by adamantium)?

teddygreen17
His suit is made of Vibranium. Not unlike half the material of Captian America's shield.

-------------------------------------------------------------->
Thank YOU.
Mr Pointinel doesn't know what he's talking about. BP might not be as fast but he is clearly fast enough. One hit with the energy dagger and it is over. Wolverine can not heal fast enough to over that kind of dammage. Umm can Wolverine heal from melted skin and bones.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BLACK PANTHER ALL NIGHT AND DAY.

Creshosk
Umm can Wolverine heal from melted skin and bones. Skin? Yes, as he has done on several occasions.

Bones? The blade can't melt adamantium.

Mr Pointinel doesn't know what he's talking about. The same can be said of you.

teddygreen17
Originally posted by Creshosk
Skin? Yes, as he has done on several occasions.

Bones? The blade can't melt adamantium.

The same can be said of you.
Why can't it melt Adamantium?
If it is pure energy, a severly high amount can melt anything. IT'S ENERGY. This ain't no 50 cent dagger BP is carrying around. I need a second opinion. Besides last time I checked - Adamantium is hard yes but it still is METAL.

Creshosk
Why can't it melt Adamantium?
If it is pure energy, a severly high amount can melt anything. IT'S ENERGY. This ain't no 50 cent dagger BP is carrying around. I need a second opinion. Besides last time I checked - Adamantium is hard yes but it still is METAL. Metal that's survived going into the sun. . .

Is his dagger hotter than the sun?

teddygreen17
I don't know

Creshosk
I don't know No, no it isn't. The residual outward effects would destroy things in proximity to it. Including BP.

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
Metal that's survived going into the sun. . .

Is his dagger hotter than the sun?

Wolverine didn't go into the Sun, he got very close to it when Jean woke up and saved his butt. BP wins this cos of his Vibranium and energy dagger, and good skills.

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
Wolverine didn't go into the Sun, he got very close to it when Jean woke up and saved his butt. And what happened to his skeleton?

Originally posted by willRules
BP wins this cos of his Vibranium and energy dagger, and good skills. What I'm saying is what difference does it make if you're cut with a steel dagger or a ceramic one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.