Storm Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Can the mistress of the elements overcome the nigh invulnerable colossus?

Fight takes place in a deserted cityscape.

Combatants start off 30 feet away from each other.

Fighting to the best of their abilities.

Pointinel
storm if she doesnt commit a mistake, like flying too low

stormfront13
fighting to the best of their abilities, the x-men will need to plan another funeral

Onikirimaru
Storm hits Collosus with lighting. Collosus cries. Even if you play the devils advocate and say for some weird reason lightning doesnt affect Collosus she still can fly above him well out of range. And I know Collosus' super move in the games was "fly straight up and land on you" but I dont think he has that ability in the comics.

ALEMASTER
STORM WINS COLLOSUS IS A GIANT CONDUCTOR

Scoobless
Colossus has been hit with lightning before.... he is a conductor but it doesn't hurt him

stormfront13
yeah, he is made purey of metal, he shouldn't feel it. but stil, storm even admitted to never releasing all the fury of her powers, colossus can't stand up to it. but I'm sure that colossus can't stand up to the heat of the sun, so storm will just reflect the glassine fragments off the sun to send "sun" lasers twords colossuss.

Metalmanx
Wow. You guys really thought this out, didn't you?

K3VIL
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, he is made purey of metal, he shouldn't feel it. but stil, storm even admitted to never releasing all the fury of her powers, colossus can't stand up to it. but I'm sure that colossus can't stand up to the heat of the sun, so storm will just reflect the glassine fragments off the sun to send "sun" lasers twords colossuss.
sun lasers?Where's this crap upgrade from?Since when Storm can do it?

Blair Wind
good question.....

Onikirimaru
If lighting doesnt hurt him it runs the risk of being a stalemate, since she really cant damage him. Even tossing him around in a tornado probabyl would only daze him, not do any real damage. Collosus would probably leave, storm would think she won and then like 10 years later she is sitting in an IHOP and out from her maple syrup comes Collosus and he punches her and wins.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
If lighting doesnt hurt him it runs the risk of being a stalemate, since she really cant damage him. Even tossing him around in a tornado probabyl would only daze him, not do any real damage. Collosus would probably leave, storm would think she won and then like 10 years later she is sitting in an IHOP and out from her maple syrup comes Collosus and he punches her and wins. Did you know that a tornado can embed a piece of paper in a tree?

Scoobless
not a solid steel tree though

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
not a solid steel tree though The solid steel tree isn't rooted, and thus is the solid steel piece of paper.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Creshosk
Did you know that a tornado can embed a piece of paper in a tree?

3 things about this;

1) The paper has to hit the tree at the exact correct angle to pierce it, otherwise it'll just bend and the force behind it will twist it and it won't pierce

2) Colossus' organic steel is smooth, unlike a tree, thus the paper has nothing to 'catch' on.

3) You can hack away at a piece of wood with a hatchet and eventually get through, it takes MUCH more hacking before you get through an equal piece of metal, if you even do, considering the hatchet will dull long before you break through.

Colossus can take anything she can dish out, Colossus's only choice is hurling small objects at her. If he is good at throwing things, there is a damn good chance he'll take her down.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Nataku8188
3 things about this;

1) The paper has to hit the tree at the exact correct angle to pierce it, otherwise it'll just bend and the force behind it will twist it and it won't pierce

2) Colossus' organic steel is smooth, unlike a tree, thus the paper has nothing to 'catch' on.

3) You can hack away at a piece of wood with a hatchet and eventually get through, it takes MUCH more hacking before you get through an equal piece of metal, if you even do, considering the hatchet will dull long before you break through.

Colossus can take anything she can dish out, Colossus's only choice is hurling small objects at her. If he is good at throwing things, there is a damn good chance he'll take her down. See previous post.

Wanderer259
I believe he meant that she can force Colossus into something, although, I don't see why he wouldn't just extricate himself.

Nataku8188
See previous post.

And what exactly is throwing him around going to do except piss him off?

Creshosk
And what exactly is throwing him around going to do except piss him off? Keep him from doign anything to attack her.

Drive him straight down into the earths crust. . . lava you know?

When he pulls himself out, flash freeze.

Nataku8188
Keep him from doign anything to attack her.

Drive him straight down into the earths crust. . . lava you know?

When he pulls himself out, flash freeze.

Since when does she have enough force to drive something as large as him down into the earth's crust? He isn't a piece of paper, he has a LOT more surface area. Plus, far enough into the earth to hit lava? No, not ever going to happen, not by Storm. Flash freeze? So you're telling me she's going to drop the temperature enough to stop Colossus? How low is she going to drop the temp, and provide me some evidence she can get it low enough to stop him, cause he's done 0 degrees before, easy.

Creshosk
Since when does she have enough force to drive something as large as him down into the earth's crust? He isn't a piece of paper, he has a LOT more surface area. Plus, far enough into the earth to hit lava? No, not ever going to happen, not by Storm. Flash freeze? So you're telling me she's going to drop the temperature enough to stop Colossus? How low is she going to drop the temp, and provide me some evidence she can get it low enough to stop him, cause he's done 0 degrees before, easy.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, speed can very easily lead to power.

Using physics (which I somehow passed over two years ago), I know that the faster something goes, the harder it's impact will be.

Let's use...I dunno...a baseball. Small. Weak. Stationary.

Let's give it a strong hit from a bat now, or even a strong throw into a person.

Baseball. Still small. Not so weak anymore. Moving very fast.

Hell, plain ol' straw caught in hurricane winds has been known to pierce and break through BRICK WALLS.

Explain that one with your argument.

Now then. . . Collosus eventually breaks through into the lava. Multiple slammings if need be. . .

After he gets out of the lava THEN you flash freeze. . .

Nataku8188
Now then. . . Collosus eventually breaks through into the lava. Multiple slammings if need be. . .

After he gets out of the lava THEN you flash freeze. . .

Haha, wait, wait, WHAT?!?

Man, you don't get it. A piece of straw can only pierce bricks for 2 reasons;

1) The straw has a VERY small surface area, when it hits the brick, all of its force is on a very small amount of area, thus the amount of pressure is much greater.

2) Bricks are NOT hard to pierce. You can hammer a nail into a brick, you can't hammer a nail into a piece of sheet steel.

Do you know how far down you have to go to get to lava? Do you know how thick the earth's crust is? Do you know how HARD the crust is? The earth's crust makes cement and steel look like balsa wood. It's under thousands of pounds of pressure at all times, there is no way Colossus is going to get that far into the ground, even falling at terminal velocity multiple times.

Creshosk
Haha, wait, wait, WHAT?!?

Man, you don't get it. A piece of straw can only pierce bricks for 2 reasons;

1) The straw has a VERY small surface area, when it hits the brick, all of its force is on a very small amount of area, thus the amount of pressure is much greater.

2) Bricks are NOT hard to pierce. You can hammer a nail into a brick, you can't hammer a nail into a piece of sheet steel.

Do you know how far down you have to go to get to lava? Do you know how thick the earth's crust is? Do you know how HARD the crust is? The earth's crust makes cement and steel look like balsa wood. It's under thousands of pounds of pressure at all times, there is no way Colossus is going to get that far into the ground, even falling at terminal velocity multiple times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think about those two statements . . .

The scale is simply larger . . . Doesn't detract from my point.

CorderaMitchell
First, WHY IS THERE NO STALEMATE OPTION!!!? This is going to be a 100 page argument.

Piercing is a small surface area, doing extreme force. Pressure=Massx Area. Which is why a pin needle can pierce your skin with little force, but a hammer cannot.

Terminal velocity, the faster Coll goes down, the further in the earth he can get.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The further he drives into the earth, the harder it is for him to drive further. Sure he is like a needle, but the fact of the matter is, he is greatly multiplying his force in the earth, like terminal velocity.

That means storm would need SOME HYPER VELOCITY, for this to even be considered an option, and whats to stop peter from lying horizontal, and blunting the attempt. That being said I see this as a stalemate.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
First, WHY IS THERE NO STALEMATE OPTION!!!? This is going to be a 100 page argument.

Piercing is a small surface area, doing extreme force. Pressure=Massx Area. Which is why a pin needle can pierce your skin with little force, but a hammer cannot.

Terminal velocity, the faster Coll goes down, the further in the earth he can get.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The further he drives into the earth, the harder it is for him to drive further. Sure he is like a needle, but the fact of the matter is, he is greatly multiplying his force in the earth, like terminal velocity.

That means storm would need SOME HYPER VELOCITY, for this to even be considered an option, and whats to stop peter from lying horizontal, and blunting the attempt. That being said I see this as a stalemate. Because do you really control how you are when you are in a whirl wind?

CorderaMitchell
What is this a question to?

Creshosk
What is this a question to? Your statement that peter would lie flat.

He probably doesn't have a choice in the mater since he isn't controlling the winds. . .

CorderaMitchell
No, this is once he is on his way to the magma or lava, which isn't happening by the way.

He could lie flat, therefore blunting the piercing, whirlwinds don't generate underground.

Creshosk
No, this is once he is on his way to the magma or lava, which isn't happening by the way.

He could lie flat, therefore blunting the piercing, whirlwinds don't generate underground. They follow him into the hole from outside. . .

CorderaMitchell
THat wouldn't make much of a difference, as the wind would do little to effect the metal at THAT type of matter on that force, peter could still start to lie flat WAY before he reached the magma.

Creshosk
THat wouldn't make much of a difference, as the wind would do little to effect the metal at THAT type of matter on that force, peter could still start to lie flat WAY before he reached the magma. So as he's being forced down into the hole that's about the size of him, at the speed of the fastest winds. . . he can suddenly lie flat?

Does he have an undergrond chamber?

If so what to stop from increasing the air pressure in the chamber and leaving a patch where it isn't to increase pressure into a certain direction?

Tell me what happens if he keeps getting slammed into this material that you're sure he won't break at high velosity?

Either he breaks through or he's taking an incredible beating. . .

CorderaMitchell
Not by what storm produces, its that simple, he takes juggy hits, a tornado would just piss him off, like a whirlwind, he's not making it to the earths core.

Creshosk
Not by what storm produces, its that simple, he takes juggy hits, a tornado would just piss him off, like a whirlwind, he's not making it to the earths core. Eventually Juggy knocks him out. That's why he does. . . and what with this sudden "Oh, I'm not going to take into account the brain bruising thig"

Kind odd that you try to have it both ways. . . Don't you think?

demigawd
What the hell are all of you people talking about? Nobody is making any sense.

I hate this thread.

Stalemate, with colossus having more potential to do harm to Storm than vice-versa.

Creshosk
Originally posted by demigawd

I hate this thread.

Stalemate, with colossus having more potential to do harm to Storm than vice-versa. Except for that potential is nullified by that whole, he has no way to touch her, and as I've shown can hurl him against some pretty damned strng things at incredible velocity. . .

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by demigawd

I hate this thread.

Stalemate, with colossus having more potential to do harm to Storm than vice-versa.

I said, stalemate.

CorderaMitchell
Eventually Juggy knocks him out. That's why he does. . . and what with this sudden "Oh, I'm not going to take into account the brain bruising thig"

Kind odd that you try to have it both ways. . . Don't you think?

My point is, that jugg is more than some winds, not that colossus BEAT HIM, he wont.

CorderaMitchell
Except for that potential is nullified by that whole, he has no way to touch her, and as I've shown can hurl him against some pretty damned strng things at incredible velocity. . .

Then why are you implying storm can win?

Creshosk
My point is, that jugg is more than some winds, not that colossus BEAT HIM, he wont. The some winds isn't what's going to do him in, its the part of the Earth's crust that he apperently can't break through.

Creshosk
Then why are you implying storm can win? You're tired. Go, sleep, everything will be more coherent when you wake up.

stormfront13
sun lasers?Where's this crap upgrade from?Since when Storm can do it?

^^kevil, stormVS gene nation #2

^^so your saying colossus weighs more than a building? storm lifted a building with ease in contest of champions 2. and I think the person meant that she could flaas-freeze his body, like encase it in an ice tomb. she is also very able to flash-freeze things, she did it in extreme.

and colossus has a melting point right? lightning can easily go up to 50,000 degrees.

Nataku8188
You're tired. Go, sleep, everything will be more coherent when you wake up.

You really should take your own advice.

Since when can Storm pick peter up off the ground at the bottom of a pit that he formed with his own body? Do you know how fast terminal veloctiy is? Do you know how deep the earth's crust is, and how thick it is? You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Picking up colossus isn't going to be as easy as all this nonsense you're making it out to be, it's an abandoned citiscape, what's to stop him from getting underground into the sewer system? He's 100% safe there, not a damn thing Storm can do to him. Hell, if he has half a brain, he'll let Storm beat the crap out of him, she's going to get exhausted long before he gets hurt. No way is Storm going to be able to use supernatural winds for over an hour, because there is no way he's hitting lava in under an hour.

stormfront13
*****Since when can Storm pick peter up off the ground at the bottom of a pit that he formed with his own body? Do you know how fast terminal veloctiy is? Do you know how deep the earth's crust is, and how thick it is? You really have no idea what you're talking about.*****

^^if you are responding to me, i never said she was going to get him to earths crust.

*****Picking up colossus isn't going to be as easy as all this nonsense you're making it out to be*****

^^really, what's to stop her from doing it from the beginning?
and all she has to do is use those sun laser things to take him out. colossus has a melting point, and the sun would more than likely melt him.

Nataku8188
^^so your saying colossus weighs more than a building? storm lifted a building with ease in contest of champions 2. and I think the person meant that she could flaas-freeze his body, like encase it in an ice tomb. she is also very able to flash-freeze things, she did it in extreme.

and colossus has a melting point right? lightning can easily go up to 50,000 degrees.

I'm saying Storm hasn't ever driven a building into the liquid magma inside the Earth before, not that she can't lift Colossus. If he is out in the open, she can toss him around, but driving him down into the earth isn't going to be as easy as you guys are trying to make it seem. She's going to flash freeze Colossus? I highly doubt that.

Lightning can get up to 50k degrees, that's great, 50k degrees for a split second. You're saying storm is going to keep zapping him over and over and over? I'm going to say the electricity is going to be grounded and it's just going to annoy the hell out of him. She's going to get tired long before he gets hurt.

By the way, what the hell was the thread starter thinking? What the hell is Colossus going to do vs Storm? It's just going to be Storm using everything she's got on colossus until she gets tired and flies far away to recoup, while Colossus picks his shiney ass off the ground and waits for her to come back.

CorderaMitchell
Storm isn't getting colossus to the earth's core, period.

Nataku was responding to Creshosk.

stormfront13
*****Lightning can get up to 50k degrees, that's great, 50k degrees for a split second.*****

not when storm keeps the electricity flowing through her hands.

Nataku8188
*****Lightning can get up to 50k degrees, that's great, 50k degrees for a split second.*****

not when storm keeps the electricity flowing through her hands.

I'm glad you said the electricity instead of the lightning. You're getting smarter.

I'm not an avid Colossus fan (616, that is) so I can't tell you exactly what his limits are, but I can say this, if he's as durable as I believe him to be, I can easily see him taking it as Storm exhausts herself on him. What's to stop him from hurling things at her while she's zapping him, by the way?

stormfront13
What's to stop him from hurling things at her while she's zapping him, by the way?

^^considering storm knows colossus, she will fight at a distance. it will take time for him to throw things, his body language will give it away so she will know that he is going to throw something, she could easilyu create a gust of wind to knock the object off course. and he has a melting point, one storm can exploit

Nataku8188
What's to stop him from hurling things at her while she's zapping him, by the way?

^^considering storm knows colossus, she will fight at a distance. it will take time for him to throw things, his body language will give it away so she will know that he is going to throw something, she could easilyu create a gust of wind to knock the object off course. and he has a melting point, one storm can exploit

1) About throwing objects, if the object is small enough, thrown with as much force as he can muster, no wind she can summon up in time will make a difference. If he's a good throw, he'll be able to lead his shot (throw where she'll most likely move) but considering his power isn't 'Toss shit hard and accurately', odds are he's going to miss.

2) Show me proof of a melting point. She can't melt him if she's spending all her time flying around, trying to avoid airborne metal.

Creshosk
I'm glad you said the electricity instead of the lightning. You're getting smarter.

I'm not an avid Colossus fan (616, that is) so I can't tell you exactly what his limits are, but I can say this, if he's as durable as I believe him to be, I can easily see him taking it as Storm exhausts herself on him. What's to stop him from hurling things at her while she's zapping him, by the way? She can do multiple things at the same time.

And you know, she doesn't need to batter him against the ground if she's able to keep lightning on him long enough for him to heat up really high, and then flash freeze him.

Nataku8188
She can do multiple things at the same time.

And you know, she doesn't need to batter him against the ground if she's able to keep lightning on him long enough for him to heat up really high, and then flash freeze him.

Let's see some scans or issue numbers of Storm concentrating on exerting herself to such extremes at once, because, the best I've seen Storm do is blow wind about and use lightning bolts at the same time. I've never seen her hold a person as strong as Colossus in place, and continuously exert extreme amounts of power to electric shocks at the same time.

stormfront13
In his armored form Colossus is highly resistant to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell. He could survive a collision with a loaded, one-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour or an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT. He can survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 Fahrenheit. However, it is theorized that above the latter temperature, his armored form would begin to melt. Colossus's armored form cannot rust under normal Earth conditions.

from marvel directory

Creshosk
Let's see some scans or issue numbers of Storm concentrating on exerting herself to such extremes at once, because, the best I've seen Storm do is blow wind about and use lightning bolts at the same time. I've never seen her hold a person as strong as Colossus in place, and continuously exert extreme amounts of power to electric shocks at the same time.

Why would she hold him in place?

"blow wind about and use lightning bolts at the same time."

Dodge and super heat him. . . then flash freeze.

Nataku8188
Storm has the psionic ability to control the weather over limited areas. She can fly by creating winds strong enough to support her weight. Storm has limited immunity to extreme heat and cold.

From marvel dictionary

I don't see anything about doing things like creating non-weather related abilities, such as electricity from her hands, or sun rays.

Point? Marvel dictionary is useless. It's outdated and only a general idea of character's powers.

Let's see an example of Colossus melting.

Nataku8188
Why would she hold him in place?

"blow wind about and use lightning bolts at the same time."

Dodge and super heat him. . . then flash freeze.

One little zap isn't going to super heat him, she's going to have to keep zapping him, and if he isn't grounded, an electrical current should not electricute him. A lightning bolt doesn't work this way, as it starts at the ground, shoots up, then the return current flashes back down. Thus the ground is already established. I've held live wires, and as long as you aren't grounded, you don't feel anything. You touch a ground, the electricity jumps from the starting point, through your body, to the ground. It can burn the point of entry and exit, if you hold it long enough. It also makes your muscles go numb, and sometimes they twitch. But, that really won't make much of a difference, since he probably doesn't know that.

I stand by the fact that I haven't seen any evidence of Storm being able to superheat Colossus in such a short period of time that he won't be able to respond, or without exhausting herself.

Creshosk
Storm has the psionic ability to control the weather over limited areas. She can fly by creating winds strong enough to support her weight. Storm has limited immunity to extreme heat and cold.

From marvel dictionary

I don't see anything about doing things like creating non-weather related abilities, such as electricity from her hands, or sun rays.

Point? Marvel dictionary is useless. It's outdated and only a general idea of character's powers.

Let's see an example of Colossus melting. He doesn't need to melt, just super heat and flash freeze, like was done to him before, like what happened to Doom in the FF movie.

Nataku8188
He doesn't need to melt, just super heat and flash freeze, like was done to him before, like what happened to Doom in the FF movie.

When did it happen to him?

Doom and Colossus are two completely different people.

Creshosk
One little zap isn't going to super heat him, she's going to have to keep zapping him, and if he isn't grounded, an electrical current should not electricute him. A lightning bolt doesn't work this way, as it starts at the ground, shoots up, then the return current flashes back down. Thus the ground is already established. I've held live wires, and as long as you aren't grounded, you don't feel anything. You touch a ground, the electricity jumps from the starting point, through your body, to the ground. It can burn the point of entry and exit, if you hold it long enough. It also makes your muscles go numb, and sometimes they twitch. But, that really won't make much of a difference, since he probably doesn't know that.

I stand by the fact that I haven't seen any evidence of Storm being able to superheat Colossus in such a short period of time that he won't be able to respond, or without exhausting herself. I don'ty think you get the point, she's not going to electricute him, she's going to immobilize him. . .

Nataku8188
I don'ty think you get the point, she's not going to electricute him, she's going to immobilize him. . .

With what?

Creshosk
When did it happen to him?

Doom and Colossus are two completely different people.

Pyro picked him up with a bird of fire til he was white hot, then dropped him into a spot where avalanche tilted liquid nitrogen trucks into him.

Both were made out of metal, both were fused solid. . .

stormfront13
*****such as electricity from her hands, or sun rays.*****

lightning is electricity, and it says that storm has the ability to control weather related affects. lightning = electricity. clouds are part of the weather, storm uses the glassine fragments in the clouds to reflectt them off the sun as lasers. what is your point? by using the elements of the weather she can accomplish these feats

Creshosk
With what? It's funny when whirly is intentionally obtuse . . not when you do it.

Nataku8188
Pyro picked him up with a bird of fire til he was white hot, then dropped him into a spot where avalanche tilted liquid nitrogen trucks into him.

Both were made out of metal, both were fused solid. . .

LMAO!

Ok, ok, this is great. Pyro, who manipulates ONLY fire, and LIQUID NITROGEN!!! Oh man, Storm can't replicate either of those things. Liquid nitrogen is ~ -340 degrees F man. Pyro can increase the intesity of fire far beyond anything natural, heh, that fire was DEFINITLY extremely hot, something Storm isn't going to be replicating.

Creshosk
LMAO!

Ok, ok, this is great. Pyro, who manipulates ONLY fire, and LIQUID NITROGEN!!! Oh man, Storm can't replicate either of those things. Liquid nitrogen is ~ -340 degrees F man. Pyro can increase the intesity of fire far beyond anything natural, heh, that fire was DEFINITLY extremely hot, something Storm isn't going to be replicating.

Uncanny X-Men 177: Rogue has since joined the X-Men, and the BoEM wants to get her back, believing she has been mentally coerced by Charles Xavier. Pyro and Avalanche attack Colossus (and nearly kill him) as a diversion. Pyro merrily burns Colossus until he's been heated super-hot, though the latter's resistance wears Pyro out and he's forced to drop him---an interesting early limitation to his powers that was really only seen twice.

There were Liquid nitro trucks where pyro dropped him. Avalanch tilted the ground to slam into him.

Nataku8188
*****such as electricity from her hands, or sun rays.*****

lightning is electricity, and it says that storm has the ability to control weather related affects. lightning = electricity. clouds are part of the weather, storm uses the glassine fragments in the clouds to reflectt them off the sun as lasers. what is your point? by using the elements of the weather she can accomplish these feats

Lightning is an electric discharge, not electricity. There is a difference. Lightning happens once, and uses up many gases and things in the air, which is why it almost never strikes the same exact spot twice. Electricity can follow the same current forever, is much cooler, and does not burn away the same gaseous elements as Lightning.

Thus, they are not the same thing. That is why writers are on crack, these guys aren't scientists, they don't know these things, they just say "She controls weather? Lightning out the hands!" which isn't the same thing as an electrical current, which is what she does.

Do you know what glassine fragments are? Do you know what Glassine is? The writer who that effect up is on crack. Glassine is man-made, it's a substance they use with paper to preserve art and shit. It prevents the passage of air and grease. So, now clouds contain fragments of glassine paper? No, they don't. That writer was really stupid to say that. Glassine is made out of freaking tree pulp. What the hell is it doing in the clouds?

A lot of what Storm does is complete bullshit that writer's make up because they lack something better to let her do, because if all she did was manipulate the weather like she's supposed to, she wouldn't be half as powerful as she is.

stormfront13
his melting point is only between 12,000 and 9,000 degrees, check out the ff VS storm, wolverine, spiderman, colossus thread. people are even saying the same thing there

Nataku8188
Uncanny X-Men 177: Rogue has since joined the X-Men, and the BoEM wants to get her back, believing she has been mentally coerced by Charles Xavier. Pyro and Avalanche attack Colossus (and nearly kill him) as a diversion. Pyro merrily burns Colossus until he's been heated super-hot, though the latter's resistance wears Pyro out and he's forced to drop him---an interesting early limitation to his powers that was really only seen twice.

There were Liquid nitro trucks where pyro dropped him. Avalanch tilted the ground to slam into him.

That helps my argument even more. Pyro was using SO much energy to heat up Colossus that he he wore himself out, and Colossus was still not melting! This guy who uses his power to ONLY MANIPULATE FLAMES, and can INCREASE THEIR INTENSITY exhausted himself trying to melt Colossus, then avalanche had to use liquid nitrogen, which is ~ -340 degrees F ... Storm isn't going to be replicating that.

Nataku8188
his melting point is only between 12,000 and 9,000 degrees, check out the ff VS storm, wolverine, spiderman, colossus thread. people are even saying the same thing there

People can say things until they turn blue in the face, where's the proof ?

stormfront13
the comic I have clearly states that storm is able to affect the glassine fragments in the sky. lightning still contains electricity, allowing her to manipulate it. directory may be off, but it's not about that, he has a melting point.

stormfront13
the proof comes from the writers, they made his character to have a melting point, you know that storm can exploit it, but you refuse to believe it. you yourself even said you aren't much of a fan of colossus, it is possible there might be something you don't know

Creshosk
That helps my argument even more. Pyro was using SO much energy to heat up Colossus that he he wore himself out, and Colossus was still not melting! This guy who uses his power to ONLY MANIPULATE FLAMES, and can INCREASE THEIR INTENSITY exhausted himself trying to melt Colossus, then avalanche had to use liquid nitrogen, which is ~ -340 degrees F ... Storm isn't going to be replicating that. You missed the point, what happens to mmetal that is super heated and then cooled off very quickly?

Nataku8188
the proof comes from the writers, they made his character to have a melting point, you know that storm can exploit it, but you refuse to believe it. you yourself even said you aren't much of a fan of colossus, it is possible there might be something you don't know

No no, you refuse to except the fact that your favorite character is nothing but a fake. She does things that she shouldn't be able to do, that aren't even possible no matter what world you're in. You refuse to give me evidence that Colossus can be melt, because as far as I've seen nothing melts him. It's just THEORIZED. I can theorize all I want, and still have it proven wrong.

No, I get it. Metal cracks. What happens when Storm can't replicate those conditions? Oh wait... she just wastes a bunch of energy.

stormfront13
No no, you refuse to except the fact that your favorite character is nothing but a fake. She does things that she shouldn't be able to do, that aren't even possible no matter what world you're in. You refuse to give me evidence that Colossus can be melt, because as far as I've seen nothing melts him. It's just THEORIZED. I can theorize all I want, and still have it proven wrong.

^^this is the world of comics, what weather does in the real world doesn't matter to the writers. pyro basically melted him, the steel combined, one was already weakened, the other fuly combined. storm can easily make it hotter then 5 X's the surface of the sun. she will be able to exploit his weakness.

stormfront13
cresh is right, over 50,000 degrees will be enough to heat colossus, then she can easily freze his body in ice.

Nataku8188
Stormfront, you are RETARDED. Period. You don't understand anything anyone with half a brain says. You just babble aimlessly and ignore what everyone else says without bringing up counter points. You are now ignored.

Creshosk
No, I get it. Metal cracks. What happens when Storm can't replicate those conditions? Oh wait... she just wastes a bunch of energy. How hot is lightning? Very hot.

How long would it take? Not long

You are aware she's done flash freezes before yes? Probably not.

You think that she couldn't heat him up and then flash freeze him. . .

It doesn't NEED to be those extremes.

stormfront13
no nataku, you are just to egotistical and arrogant to admit youi are wrong

Nataku8188
How hot is lightning? Very hot.

How long would it take? Not long

You are aware she's done flash freezes before yes? Probably not.

You think that she couldn't heat him up and then flash freeze him. . .

It doesn't NEED to be those extremes.

You do know LIGHTNING isn't flowing from her fingertips? You know that LIGHTNING only heats up its direct course, right? So his whole body isn't going to be hot. Just part of him. If she is using a prolonged electrical current, to cover his whole body, it is far below 50k degrees, and isn't going to super heat him for a long period of time.

It DOES need to be those extremes.

stormfront13
she could also summon lightning which would be hot enough

Creshosk
You do know LIGHTNING isn't flowing from her fingertips? You know that LIGHTNING only heats up its direct course, right? So his whole body isn't going to be hot. Just part of him. If she is using a prolonged electrical current, to cover his whole body, it is far below 50k degrees, and isn't going to super heat him for a long period of time.

It DOES need to be those extremes.

http://www.weatherbook.com/images/8_27_03_web.jpg
http://www.gdargaud.net/Photo/300/ThunderStrike.jpg
http://www.horsburgh.com/images/multi_strike.jpg

I ask you those questions again. . . I'm not talking about piddly little hand lightning.

xmarksthespot
Storm wins this unless Colossus get's lucky.
1) She can fly while Colossus cannot. (Unless Marvel's done some kind of crazy upgrade in the last week or so) If she is in the air he can do nothing to her except perhaps throw large objects at her, and she's shown considerable speed and maneuverability in her flight.
2) Her lightning is at temperatures above Colossus organic steel melting point (lighting = approx 50,000 F, Colossus M.P. = 12,000 F (according to Metalmanx). Organic steel is likely a very good conductor of electricity. Colossus is basically a big lightning rod.

Dizzle
Normal lightning wouldn't last long enough to severely heat up Colossus, her "piddly little hand lightning" isn't hot enough to severely heat up Colossus unless he decides to sit there for a few minutes.

One thrown rock is enough to rip off Storm's head. If need be, Colossus could pick up a bunch of small rocks and throw them for a shotgun effect that she would likely have a hard time dodging. He's strong enough that a pebble would do some damage to Storm.

stormfront13
storm has saved herself from gun-shot before by manipulating wind, colossus trying to throw pebbles won't work. storm can summon many bolts of lightning at one time, she will be able to heat him up.

OmegaTed
this thread is pointless......its been decided by everyone that its either storm or stalemate so why even bother arguing for colossus. I definately agree with nataku that storm is not likely going to be able to beat him but ya know who really cares? cuz in the end storm is still an overated hero with powers that she shouldnt have and colossus is still the effing man even tho he cant win this one smile.

Swanky-Tuna
so your saying colossus weighs more than a building? storm lifted a building with ease in contest of champions
A building has more surface space than Colossus. I'm sure he weighs more than like... a small house maybe but it'd take more wind to lift him because he's smaller and aerodynamic.

I don't know Colossus' current melting point but it'd probably take a lot of fraction of a second heatings to melt him.

WAF3001
I'm sorry Piotr, you're the cooler of the two, but metal conducts electricity. Storm wins hands down

CorderaMitchell
First, any WHIRLWIND, that storm produces, will take ALOT, of concentration and therefore at least 3-4 sec startup, and at least 15 seconds to get his bulk in there.

That being said, why would he get caught in there? Seeing as they know each other, he knows to stay away and chuck heavy items, storm is only at decent stamina, a strong hit from a heavy pole that high up and she's down.

That and, like torch, she is a MUCH milder thread that high in the air. Its a stalemate, with peter doing more damage.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Storm wins this unless Colossus get's lucky.
1) She can fly while Colossus cannot. (Unless Marvel's done some kind of crazy upgrade in the last week or so) If she is in the air he can do nothing to her except perhaps throw large objects at her, and she's shown considerable speed and maneuverability in her flight.
2) Her lightning is at temperatures above Colossus organic steel melting point (lighting = approx 50,000 F, Colossus M.P. = 12,000 F (according to Metalmanx). Organic steel is likely a very good conductor of electricity. Colossus is basically a big lightning rod.

Lighting isn't doing anything, while it conducts, he is also protected at the same time.

Creshosk
Lighting isn't doing anything, while it conducts, he is also protected at the same time. Again, the point is not to electrify him, it's to use the heat of the lightning to heat him up.

She strikes him with as many lightning bolts as fast as she can to get his heat up.

Then after he was superheated from a birrage of lightning bolts hotter than the surface of the sun, she super cools him. Resulting in the same thing that happened to him before and Dr Doom in the FF movie.

GalacticStorm

From marvel dictionary

Let's see an example of Colossus melting.

Colossus has melted in Xmen Clandestine

CorderaMitchell
Again, the point is not to electrify him, it's to use the heat of the lightning to heat him up.

She strikes him with as many lightning bolts as fast as she can to get his heat up.

Then after he was superheated from a birrage of lightning bolts hotter than the surface of the sun, she super cools him. Resulting in the same thing that happened to him before and Dr Doom in the FF movie.

Why would he just stand there, while she accumulates them? Why wouldn't he hide?

Making the characters fight in their worst for your benefit eh?

Creshosk
Why would he just stand there, while she accumulates them? Why wouldn't he hide?Acuumulates them?

Do you know anything about storm?

She can instantly summon a lighting bolt, she's done it thousands of times. . .

You're depowering storm for your own benefit huh?

I seriously doubt Collosus is faster than lightning either. . .

CorderaMitchell
ANd the instant ones arent' strong enough, what's your point?

Colossus has taken worse, its a stalemate, Colossus would be doing more damage anyway.

GalacticStorm
Ok. Let me sort this out. I believe Storm would win. Why?

For a start her lightning can and has very well hurt him in the past. Shortly after the dark phoenix saga in uncanny xmen Storm after being trapped in a chrome form by Doom was released and she was temporarily driven mad. She attacked both Doom and her fellow Xmen. Colossus tries to approach storm to take her out but her winds were too strong for him to move and her lightning bolts which were naturally attracted to his armoured form made approaching her too painful anyway as he stated. Storm wasnt even directing shooting at him but what did manage to connect with him certainly hurt him. Imagine if she did hit him directly.

In uncanny xmen when the team travelled to antartica to stop Magneto from unleahing a worldwide E.M.P wave a powerful lightning bolt attracted to his metal form struck him and Rogue who was in the near vicinty. They were both floored. Rogue was unconscious.

In a battle to the death a barrage of full intensity lightning from Storm would most certainly hurt Colossus.

Storm also has the ability to manipulate the bio-electric field which permeates all living beings. Storm when endangered by the intangible mutant Shinobi Shaw threatened to shut down his organs by shutting down his field something she claimed to be able to do despite his intangibility. Colossus in metallic form could also be dealt with in such a manner if her life was at risk.

Colosssus is very durable, however he is far from impervious to harm. Riptide of the Marauders has hospitalised him through gale force propelled projectiles. Storm is certainly capable of the same thing. As previously mentioned straw can pierce concrete in hurricane force winds. Straw and grass piecing walls or trees is a regular occurrence in major storms worldwide. In a cityscape there are plenty of objects which storm could use for a similar effect. It would definitely work. Just think it happens all the time in storms. If Storm is directly propelling metal poles or the like at colossus with the intention of piercing his armour then of course it would work if the like happens all the time during storms and just by accident. Riptide can hardly outclass Storm in the wind generating stakes.

Also Storm could certainly restrain him with winds. Emma Frost who is class 50 was easily restrained by storm with her winds with no effort from storm at all. Colossus is a low level class 100. With a bit more effort it is certainly within her capabilities.

Also you lot are seriously over-estimating colosuss' durability. If he was tossed about in hurricane force winds, slammed into buildings, slammed into the ground he would eventually be knocked unconscious. He is not juggernaut. He has been hurt by Storms lightning before. He was floored by a powerful lightning bolt, he has been hospitalised by riptide, AOA colossus was killed by Gambits powers.

CorderaMitchell
Understood, but its still a stalemate, storm doesn't have it that easy to a person that knows her.

GalacticStorm
There wasnt a stalemate option bcause they are lame and are just an easy way out for people who cant be bothered to really think about a thread.

GalacticStorm
Understood, but its still a stalemate, storm doesn't have it that easy to a person that knows her.

Colossus might know her but he doesnt have it in him to counter her abilities. How is that a staalemate? Far from it. He knows of her capabilities yet theres nothing he can do to combat their full extent.

CorderaMitchell
Storm will wear out, and would have a hard time doing sufficient damage.

xmarksthespot
Well... Colossus is a bit like a big lightning rod, as a large steel man he is very likely to conduct the electricity especially if it is directed near him. Unlike a lightning rod he is not grounded i.e. electrically connected to the ground by low resistance wire, as he wears leather? boots, so (from my limited physics knowledge) the electricity does not dissipate as easily into the earth, meaning he will probably heat up quite fast.

She can call down consecutive and perhaps multiple concurrent lightning strikes and due to the conductivity of his metal form there is a high propensity for these if directed in an appoximate vicinity to strike him and heat him. The temperature of lightning is much higher than Colossus melting point, so the time for these strikes to reach melting point would be relatively small. He's also very reflective meaning he actually would not radiate the heat from the lighning strikes well.

Colossus could win against Storm but as she's likely to be airborne, where she realtively maneuverable, he would have to have a combination of excellent aim, a good balance between the size and shape of the object to throw at her and the speed at which the object can be thrown by his considerable strength (as these would be inversely proportional) and of course luck big grin

It would also depend on her not summoning winds to deflect objects thrown at her.

More often than not Storm would likely win.

GalacticStorm
Storm will wear out, and would have a hard time doing sufficient damage.

Same for colossus he isnt immune to fatigue whats your point? Storm has many options at her disposal to take him out. The battle doesnt have to go on for a long time. Colossus just has his strength which is rendered useless if he cant apply it to an out of reach storm.

Swanky-Tuna
What a completely pointless thread then.

CorderaMitchell
Colossus won't be using up as much energy tossing things, or dodging. He is superhuman, Storm using such powers wear her out faster.

GalacticStorm
Colossus won't be using up as much energy tossing things, or dodging. He is superhuman, Storm using such powers wear her out faster.

Storm is superhuman as well CM lol. Unless you consider the psionic manipulation of energy patterns a standard feat for a human?

Ive already countered that point. The battle doesnt necessarily have to go on that long. Storm knows what is required to take out colossus theyre team mates. Of course col would know the same but storm would just be out of reach. Storm would take the appropriate measures to deal with colossus.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What a completely pointless thread then.

Whys that?

GalacticStorm
Rogue would stand a better chance against storm than colossus would IMO

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Storm is superhuman as well CM lol. Unless you consider the psionic manipulation of energy patterns a standard feat for a human?

Ive already countered that point. The battle doesnt necessarily have to go on that long. Storm knows what is required to take out colossus theyre team mates. Of course col would know the same but storm would just be out of reach. Storm would take the appropriate measures to deal with colossus.

Excuse me, I meant in physical conditioning, she most certantily isn't

Creshosk
ANd the instant ones arent' strong enough, what's your point?

Colossus has taken worse, its a stalemate, Colossus would be doing more damage anyway. Collosus can survive being on the surface of the sun?

Colossus won't be using up as much energy tossing things, or dodging. He is superhuman, Storm using such powers wear her out faster. Why would she? It wouldn't take long to super heat him with something that is measured in kelvins standard rather than F or C. . .

Why are you depowering storm?

CorderaMitchell
Rogue would stand a better chance against storm than colossus would IMO
True, but I still see it as a stalmate,, I'm not saying she cant' hurt him, and thats true for both sides. But driving into the center of the earth, please.

Creshosk
Excuse me, I meant in physical conditioning, she most certantily isn't She's not being very physical in this fight.

CorderaMitchell
Collosus can survive being on the surface of the sun?

Why would she? It wouldn't take long to super heat him with something that is measured in kelvins standard rather than F or C. . .

Why are you depowering storm?

Wouldn't she lose her energy to do such feats.

He isnt going to the center of the earth.

Stop using ***** tactics.

CorderaMitchell
She's not being very physical in this fight.

And she still wears out faster, period.

Creshosk
True, but I still see it as a stalmate,, I'm not saying she cant' hurt him, and thats true for both sides. But driving into the center of the earth, please.

Can't counter lighting so you attack an abandonded tactic. laughing

She doesn't need to man. . . You seem to have difficulty following trains of thought. laughing out loud

Creshosk
And she still wears out faster, period. She's going to wear out faster because she's using less physical activity?

Again Why? She can lighting him till he superheat, which wouldn't take long since a single lightning strike can fuse sand into glass.

CorderaMitchell
Can't counter lighting so you attack an abandonded tactic. laughing

She doesn't need to man. . . You seem to have difficulty following trains of thought. laughing out loud

You don't seem to want to admit your tactics are shitty, and you couldn't explain it,so you wan't to cling to try and save face.

Smilies, how mature your stale mocking is.

CorderaMitchell
She's going to wear out faster because she's using less physical activity?

Again Why? She can lighting him till he superheat, which wouldn't take long since a single lightning strike can fuse sand into glass.

Why would he get hit by them, why couldnt he hide.

Are you suggesting normal form then?

Swanky-Tuna
Whys that?
Because there's already several points against Colossus whose, even to those who aren't well versed in the two characters, only apparent chance was to be tough enough to take abuse while throwing crap at Storm.

I figured his only hope was to jump at her and punch her in the face but it seems her winds are strong enough to blow him away too.

So basically Colossus has nothing and Storm has a few tricks that'll get the job done.

It's nearly as bad as when I put Storm against the Shade. Except at the time I didn't know Shade would survive lightning bolts.

Pyropsycho
She's going to wear out faster because she's using less physical activity?

And still he can take that abuse, people have survived many a lightning strike. big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
And still he can take that abuse, people have survived many a lightning strike. big grin

You havent read the thread have you. If you had you wouldnt have said that

CorderaMitchell
That was mean.....

Creshosk
You don't seem to want to admit your tactics are shitty,

No, You don't want to admit that they are good. We've cited examples, all you can use is your own opinion. (surprise surprise)

and you couldn't explain it,so you wan't to cling to try and save face.

Smilies, how mature your stale mocking is. "I couldn't explain it"

Translation: "I don't like your explination because it doesn't suit my purposes, so I'm going to attack your exlpination by calling it illogical and saying you didn't make the explination."

Creshosk
That was mean..... It's true though. He doesn't seem to read threads, just recent posts. . .

GalacticStorm
That was mean.....

lol i didnt mean to be. Just stating the obvious. He shouldnt be so smug when he's got nothing to be smug about.

CorderaMitchell
GS, don't abuse the quote feature now.. stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
No, You don't want to admit that they are good. We've cited examples, all you can use is your own opinion. (surprise surprise)

"I couldn't explain it"

Translation: "I don't like your explination because it doesn't suit my purposes, so I'm going to attack your exlpination by calling it illogical and saying you didn't make the explination."

***** tactics and accuastions aren't really convincing me or anyone why storm would win, it just sounds like you are bitching.

GalacticStorm
***** tactics and accuastions aren't really convincing me or anyone why storm would win, it just sounds like you are bitching.

You still arent convinced even after what i said? Daaamn u hate storm dont u? lol

Swanky-Tuna
This thread has inspired me to make a "easily smothered anemic kid with a shiv vs a living scarecrow with a pillow"

CorderaMitchell
You still arent convinced even after what i said? Daaamn u hate storm dont u? lol

No you are making a point and doing a damned job, he just comes on threads and accuses me, and it looks like he is debating, word switching and parlor tricks.

He's a clever one though. wink

Stop accusing me!!! People always result to "C-master hates xxxx" when I don't agree. That is a ***** tactic, not that I'm mad at you.

Creshosk
You still arent convinced even after what i said? Daaamn u hate storm dont u? lol No, he hates being wrong.

Instead of accepting other people's arguments he shrugs them off.

He's got an amazing shield that keeps logic out.

GalacticStorm
This thread had a purpose. I now know just how much people under-estimate Storm. She'll be my next mission after my phoenix crusade comes to an end

Creshosk
No you are making a point and doing a damned job, he just comes on threads and accuses me, and it looks like he is debating, word switching and parlor tricks.

He's a clever one though. wink

Stop accusing me!!! People always result to "C-master hates xxxx" when I don't agree. That is a ***** tactic, not that I'm mad at you. "He's Inconsistant!" "There's no explination!"

Are ***** tactics . . .

Metalmanx
I don't even feel like reading all five of these pages.

Colossus's melting point: 12,000 degrees F. Lava's hottest temperature is 1,200 degrees F (I did indeed just look it up to make sure). That's just ten percent.

His freezing temperature: 70 degrees above Absolute Zero. I do believe that's correct. I'll check it when I get home (at work right now). I know for a fact that Storm doesn't have the ability to hit temperatures that low. So I think Colossus is safe.

He may notice that it's hot, but it will do nothing to stop him. So then the flash-freeze idea is out since he won't even be heated up much at all.

And hell, he can always transform back to human, then turn back again, so there would be flash-freezing at all.

CorderaMitchell
"He's Inconsistant!" "There's no explination!"

Are ***** tactics . . .

Storm is a he?

You didn't explain anything well yet, you got that stupid point busted in the beginning, so you are trying to blame it on me for busting it.

Its your fault, don't be so hard on yourself.

Creshosk
Storm is a he? just pointing out your own ***** tactics.

You didn't explain anything well yet, you got that stupid point busted in the beginning, so you are trying to blame it on me for busting it.

Proved my point, thank you.

CorderaMitchell
just pointing out your own ***** tactics.

Proved my point, thank you.

The point that you don't make any, unless you want to explain how he's getting to the center of the earth again, we could all use a good laugh.

Creshosk
The point that you don't make any, unless you want to explain how he's getting to the center of the earth again, we could all use a good laugh. And you just proved Jinzins point. laughing

I use smile to show my emotions.

CorderaMitchell
And you just proved Jinzins point. laughing

I use smile to show my emotions.

And you just proved, Mister, who kid, and others points.

1) you just use jargon and don't explain

2) you are too arrogant to accept your defeat, so you resort to ***** tactics.

3)jinzins's bitter.

Creshosk
And you just proved, Mister, who kid, and others points.

1) you just use jargon and don't explain

2) you are too arrogant to accept your defeat, so you resort to ***** tactics.

3)jinzins's bitter. And you proved it again. laughing

1) We've been over this before, you just can't accept or understand explinations.

2) Hypocrite

3) Understandablly when dealing with you. wink

CorderaMitchell
And you proved it again. laughing

1) We've been over this before, you just can't accept or understand explinations.

2) Hypocrite

3) Understandablly when dealing with you. wink

Your explanation was inaccurate,like the leverage therefore, you jump ship and use ***** tactics.

Thanks for the compliment, I'm on duty and I give my opponents no mercy, especially mean,insulting, or arrogantr ones.

Creshosk
Your explanation was inaccurate,like the leverage therefore, you jump ship and use ***** tactics.Hypocrite. stick out tongue

Thanks for the compliment, I'm on duty and I give my opponents no mercy, especially mean,insulting, or arrogantr ones. That's something that makes us alike I suppose. Except you tend to hold back from time to time. . . that is, I'm a little meaner. smile

CorderaMitchell
Hypocrite. stick out tongue

That's something that makes us alike I suppose. Except you tend to hold back from time to time. . . that is, I'm a little meaner. smile

I hold back a hella of a lot, I water down my shit, because I'm arguing on 5 forums.

I gotta go, be good, and don't let Nataku beat you to bad.

WAF3001
metal conducts electricity.
nuff said
shonuff

CorderaMitchell
I thought you had died.

Swanky-Tuna
This thread had a purpose. I now know just how much people under-estimate Storm. She'll be my next mission after my phoenix crusade comes to an end
I think all your crusade has accomplished it letting people know you have her lips firmly sealed unto, because I'm biblical, Phoenix's buttocks.

For me, pushing a character only makes me find flaws in said character and find the person pushing them annoying when talking about the character. Hence why Stormfront gets picked on a lot. And why I personally picture his bedroom being filled with posters of unicorns.

Creshosk
I think all your crusade has accomplished it letting people know you have her lips firmly sealed unto, because I'm biblical, Phoenix's buttocks.

For me, pushing a character only makes me find flaws in said character and find the person pushing them annoying when talking about the character. Hence why Stormfront gets picked on a lot. And why I personally picture his bedroom being filled with posters of unicorns. I'd think it'd be filled with pictures of storm, personally. .

Swanky-Tuna
I'd think it'd be filled with pictures of storm, personally. .
Yes, it could quite possibly turn into another boobie thread.

GalacticStorm

For me, pushing a character only makes me find flaws in said character and find the person pushing them annoying when talking about the character. Hence why Stormfront gets picked on a lot. And why I personally picture his bedroom being filled with posters of unicorns.

Of no consequence to me to be honest. I dont make threads about phoenix i simply post in them. I dont push phoenix i respond to ignorant posts. There was a time peopel used to think Galactus was more powerful. By responding to such posts i have dealt with that nonsense

Swanky-Tuna
There was a time peopel used to think Galactus was more powerful. By responding to such posts i have dealt with that nonsense
How long has Phoenix been more power than Galactus? Twenty minutes?

And if you're just correcting people then you're currently on the weakest crusade ever.

GalacticStorm

And if you're just correcting people then you're currently on the weakest crusade ever.

Phoenix has always been more powerful than galactus Swanky so all of 25 years would be the correct answer ST.

Whatever you think of it is of no relevance whatsoever. Its working son.

Creshosk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/hgwelles/phoenix_vs_galactus-2.jpg

GalacticStorm
Ive got that issue to. That Phoenix went on to destroy the universe because it went mad again.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>