Proffeser X Vs Mr.fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ONLY USING THERE KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE TO BUILD A SUPER WEAPON TO TAKE EACH OTHER OUT MRF HAS NO STRETCH PRX CAN WALK

BENITO
Xavier.

Blair Wind
TO BUILD A SUPER WEAPON?? WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF ONE CAN WALK AND THE OTHER CANT STRETCH?? XAVIER STILL HAS TELEPATHY AND CAN HE USE THAT? BECAUSE THEN HE CAN JUST STEAL DOOMS THOUGHTS AND MAKE A WEAPON.....AND IM ONLY USING CAPS TO PROVE THAT IT GETS ANNOYING........

you can now go back to your regular programing

willRules
Xavier has his mental powers right cos otherwise he would be any other guy? Xavier mind-rapes reed..............

Onikirimaru
Mr Fantasics super weapon to kill Xiavier........... a machine gun! You dont need a super weapon to take out a dude! Thats like, If I went a robbed the 7-11, the US Goverment calls up the military and tells them they need a new type of super weapon to take out the unstoppable 7-11 robber!

Anyway, Ill play along. What would happen is Fantastic would make an uber bomb, with plans to put this bomb on the front porch of the X-mansion, ring the doorbell, and run. Xiavier uses his mind powers to read his thoughts and plans. He constructs his own super weapon, a cellular phone and using his new ability to walk, walks into the 4 freedoms plaza, and hides in a broom closet. He then waits for the bomb to be completed, and when it is he calls MR Fantasitc on the the phone, and since he cant stretch his head and arm across his lab to answer it, he must walk across the room, leaving the bomb on the workbench. Prof X then WALKS over, and activates the timer on the bomb, and then basejumps out the window while the bomb blows up. Ironically, Prof X botches his parachute landing and breaks his legs.

Winner: Prof X

masterbruce
am I the only one who thinks Alemaster is some kind of troll?

He always makes ridiculous matches, has tons of typos, sometimes types in all caps, and virtually never actually posts anything beyond starting inane threads.

Or, he could just be a 9 year old, but my guess is the former.

xmarksthespot
So Xavier can walk and Reed can't stretch and now they're equals in powers?
Seriously... What the f**k? ?

Even if with his new power of walking he's for some reason forgot that he can just mindrape the hell out of Reed and doesn't need to build a machine, I'm wondering if new walking Xavier could just beat up Reed. He did serve in the military.

And no masterbruce you're not the only one who thinks that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.