Blade Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ITS MIDNIGHT AND WOLVERINES WALKING THE STREETS AN BLADES JUST FINISHED A PAC OF VAMPS WOLVERINE THOUGHT HE WAQS A MURDER SO WHO WILL WIN

Pointinel
you know i was juss playin right

Creshosk
Blade wins this one . . . Just don't vamp Wolvie, or else he could take out all the heroes in manhatten . . which would lead to a stand off against the Punisher+Doc Strange . . and depending on who wins (could go either way at that point) Wolverine might become the leader of the vampires in another world or this one. . .

Solidus Snake
so u read that what if too huh?

its one of my favorites

Creshosk
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
so u read that what if too huh?

its one of my favorites Mine too. smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Now starts the 2 month countdonw until the next Blade vs Wolverine thread... I can hardly wait.

sigh...we didn't even get a month this time

Wolverine kicks the crap out of Blade since the day walkers only edge is a slight stregth one... and Wolverine is leagues above him in skill, has a healing factor, a massive damage soak and is faster then Blade

Now stats the 1 month countdown until the next Blade vs Wolverine thread... so exciting sad

Creshosk
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
sigh...we didn't even get a month this time

Wolverine kicks the crap out of Blade since the day walkers only edge is a slight stregth one... and Wolverine is leagues above him in skill, has a healing factor, a massive damage soak and is faster then Blade So, Blade is nowhere in Dracula's leauge?

No healing factor?

Yeah. . . Hmm. . .

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk
So, Blade is nowhere in Dracula's leauge?

No healing factor?

Yeah. . . Hmm. . .

Hell I have a healing factor (and so does every one on this board) but like mine Blade's isn't anything to talk about

Solidus Snake
wolvie is slower than blade

he gets shot, hit, cut up in almost every book

i think hes faster than the average human, but slower than ppl with considerable skill.

de man is a damage magnet. eitehr taht or he loves to show off his healing factor

srankmissingnin

i think hes faster than the average human, but slower than ppl with considerable skill.

de man is a damage magnet. eitehr taht or he loves to show off his healing factor

He gets shot and cut because he can take the damage in stride with out any ill effects. It is much faster for Wolverine to run straight through a hail of gun fire and into an mob of armed men then it is to dodge all the bullets and avoiding all his enemies attacks plus it leaves his enemies extremely vulnerable to his attacks. Superman hardly ever dodges bullets either, not because he can't.... because it would be a massive waste of time

Creshosk

de man is a damage magnet. eitehr taht or he loves to show off his healing factor Dude, wolverine IS "someone with considerable skill". He's one of the most skilled fighters in the MU . . . Superman is fast enough to dodge bullets. . . what does he do? He doesn't dodge them, he bounces them off his chest. . .

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Dude, wolverine IS "someone with considerable skill". He's one of the most skilled fighters in the MU . . . Superman is fast enough to dodge bullets. . . what does he do? He doesn't dodge them, he bounces them off his chest. . .

Well put

Max Spidey 24
Blade never wins any battle so you should of known. Anyway I Agree wolverine takes it because he ad skeleton,healing factor, and claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.