street wars (not quite secret wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
my heroes are fighting to keep a 100 lb canister of antarctic vibranium and the secrets of creating adamantium. your team members need it to create a device to destroy a rampaging amazo. my team wont give it up, and as usual a fight breaks out. give me a team of 7 characters to take it awy from mine.
street level: no superspeed, no terribly exotic strength (pressing a ton or 2 is enough), no energy powers, no mind control, no magic. this is a thug match. beat my team of 7. u had 1 hr to plan. so do my guys.

midnighter
batman (field leader)
slade
blade
cassidy (the drunken irish vampire from preacher)
wolverine
prometheus

tell me who beats who and how. and who do u interrogate for info if u win?

K3VIL
Blade
Black Panther
Punisher
Captain America
Rax
DeadPool
Triathlon

Solidus Snake
i already have blade.

and the only ppl there who are gonn cause probs are deadpool who will challenge wolvie/midnighter and cap who would challenge bats

prometheus or slade can beat rax

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster
Agent X
Madcap
Batgirl (cass)
Snake-eyes
Grifter
Spymaster

Scoobless
Hawkeye, Green Arrow and Punisher hang back for ranged attacks, Ultimate Cap, Taskmaster, Scourge and Deadpool go close up

K3VIL
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i already have blade.

and the only ppl there who are gonn cause probs are deadpool who will challenge wolvie/midnighter and cap who would challenge bats

prometheus or slade can beat rax

Edited list.
Originally posted by K3VIL

Nomad
Black Panther
Punisher
Captain America
The Master
DeadPool
Triathlon

midnighter
batman (field leader)
slade
blade
cassidy (the drunken irish vampire from preacher)
wolverine
prometheus

Batman is going down to Captain America.

Midnighter is going down to Triathlon, who possess Class 1ton and 600 lbs of strenght, can run slightly over 100mph, speedblitzing him, and is also a good hand to hand combatant.

Prometheus will get beaten from Black Panther, T'Challa is a grea tactician and a hunter, plus his fightning skills are at Cap level and his strenght is equal to that of Batman, 750 lbs.

DeadPool has stalemated Wolverine before, and the merc with a mouth has an edge over Logan, cause when Wolvie goes enraged DeadPool usually gains the upper hand takin advantage of Logan being less effective than when he's focused.

Master VS Deathstroke (Not Slade)
Master is a peak human like Captain America, and his mastery of hth combat granted him to K.O. Namor, using pressure points technique.With just a sword he was able to slice and stalemate Warbird, which possess superhuman reflexes and speed, pissing her off and forcing her to kill him.
Slade has the heal factor on his side and strenght which is on the 2/3tons range, but the skill department may grant the Master to gain the upper hand.

Solidus Snake
prometheus had an hour to prep, all he needs to do is get the abilities of midnighter, bats, cap etc and hes good to go to beat any of them.

the wild card is cassidy who has a soak of close to wolverine's

cassidy will take down nomad with ease. cassidy has the speed and strength of dozens of men (although he doesnt always use them well) one hit from cass and nomad goes down. he then goes for punisher who shoots him up with M4. punisher is mortally wounded in a greanade attack which rips cass's limbs off. cass starts to reform and punisher drags himself away.

wolvie and deadpool are stalemated, cap and bats are stalemated. (locked in combat for a while) slade and the master start duking it out as well.

triathelon CANNOT beat midnighter. triathelon is soooo 3rd rate. midnighter senses his 'enhanced abilities' and kayo's him before he can hit him. he uses triathelons head to blindside deadpool, who gets gutted by wolvie. deadpool manages to cut wolvies throat causing him to slink away.

prometheus (due to a gunshot attack by punisher in the beginning that damaged his helmet) gets beaten by black panther, but he breaks the panther's ribs with his baton before he goes down. mignighter and the pantehr duke it out and the kitty goes down.

midnighter double teams the master and they take him down.

then midnighter, bats, and deathstroke (all injured) take down cap.

cassidy is found hours later in a local pub.

Scoobless
i forgot about Black Panther

K3VIL
prometheus had an hour to prep, all he needs to do is get the abilities of midnighter, bats, cap etc and hes good to go to beat any of them.

the wild card is cassidy who has a soak of close to wolverine's

cassidy will take down nomad with ease. cassidy has the speed and strength of dozens of men (although he doesnt always use them well) one hit from cass and nomad goes down. he then goes for punisher who shoots him up with M4. punisher is mortally wounded in a greanade attack which rips cass's limbs off. cass starts to reform and punisher drags himself away.

wolvie and deadpool are stalemated, cap and bats are stalemated. (locked in combat for a while) slade and the master start duking it out as well.

triathelon CANNOT beat midnighter. triathelon is soooo 3rd rate. midnighter senses his 'enhanced abilities' and kayo's him before he can hit him. he uses triathelons head to blindside deadpool, who gets gutted by wolvie. deadpool manages to cut wolvies throat causing him to slink away.

prometheus (due to a gunshot attack by punisher in the beginning that damaged his helmet) gets beaten by black panther, but he breaks the panther's ribs with his baton before he goes down. mignighter and the pantehr duke it out and the kitty goes down.

midnighter double teams the master and they take him down.

then midnighter, bats, and deathstroke (all injured) take down cap.

cassidy is found hours later in a local pub.
just in your dreams.

Dr. Diamond
jesse custer.
snake-eyes.
captain america.
grendel.
lady shiva
tulip from preacher.
Sabretooth.

Dr. Diamond
snake eyes cuts off midnighter head with ease. lady shiva stomps wolverine into the ground with little effort.captain america anihilates slade.jesse custer totally owns batman.tulip shoots prometheus in the nuts.grendel kills blade in one manuever(maybe 3) then sabretooth and cassidy go at it for awhile.awhile longer. they go to the bar. and decide to become partners in crime so to speak.hmm what would happen if cassidy got ahold of sabretooths blood?

Nataku8188
1- midnighter
2- batman (field leader)
3- slade
4- blade
5- cassidy (the drunken irish vampire from preacher)
6- wolverine
7- prometheus

1- Ultimate Captain America - Better trained, more experienced, equal physicaly, will beat him.
2- Azrael - Kicked his ass before, he'll do it again
3- Agent X - Will keep on him until he goes down, even if he has to go Al Qaeda on his ass.
4- Snakeyes - Pretty much the same thing as Blade, but less durable, and better trained. Has been in many more comics, so he has more feats to support him.
5- Storm Shadow - Same thing as Snakeyes, for the most part.
6- Deadpool - He's at least an even match for Wolverine, he could throw down with him till he wins at the least.
7- Taskmaster - Prometheus, but better.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
jesse custer.
snake-eyes.
captain america.
grendel.
lady shiva
tulip from preacher.
Sabretooth.

the only person there thats truly dangerous is jesse custer. if he doesnt have the word of God, like he does now, he will go down. (as will his team)

Dr. Diamond
the only person there thats truly dangerous is jesse custer. if he doesnt have the word of God, like he does now, he will go down. (as will his team) you mean to say that snake-eyes and sabretooth are not dangerous.and jesse doesn't need the word of god.

Solidus Snake
lol

not quite

jesse with the word was the most dangerous. without it. the original team has a chance of winning

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hawkeye, Green Arrow and Punisher hang back for ranged attacks, Ultimate Cap, Taskmaster, Scourge and Deadpool go close up

i think this guys team is great roll eyes (sarcastic)

but swap out Scourge for Black Panther

big grin

Cosmic Cube
Carnage
Hawkeye
Robin
Ant-Man
Wasp
Wendigo
Blob
Catwoman
Abomination

Scoobless
Giant Man
Ant Man
Yellow Jacket
Goliath
Dr Pym
Mr Van Dyne
and 'Hank'

with all these names you'd think a guy would have a nervous breakdown...... confused

Laminator_X
I'll go with Sin City Allstars, just for style's sake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.