Public Enemy- Rebirth of a Nation (ADVANCE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
if anyone wants to listen to the advance copy of it.

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03T12HWUQTYE10JBVB3FIJ2ZX8

SlipknoT
Its weird, PE is going to be at hellfest which is mainly Death Metal and Hardcore..

hh?
thats weird...but PE is easily the best thing in hip hop

SlipknoT
Ever?

hh?
ummm maybe stick out tongue

Deathblow
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Its weird, PE is going to be at hellfest which is mainly Death Metal and Hardcore..

Well they do have a very wide appeal, I know more than a few metalheads who wouldn't touch most hip-hop with 50 foot pole who like PE yes Plus they're probably the only hip-hop group loud enough to drown out heavy metal bands.

I'm waiting until the official release. So psyched for it, even though I'm almost certain there's no way they can have as much impact as they did 15 years ago.

hh?
no its not as good as their classic albums, but its still worth a listen.

Afro Cheese
I heard that this album is not a Public Enemy album, but some dude name Paris's album, which just features PE on it. I also heard that their new album is gonna be called New Whirl Order. Bullshit or not?

Cinemaddiction
"Musick" and "Greatest Misses" really ruined PE for me. Kinda like RUN DMC and that "Crown Royal" business. I mean, "Down With the King" was atleast tolerable.

hh?
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I heard that this album is not a Public Enemy album, but some dude name Paris's album, which just features PE on it. I also heard that their new album is gonna be called New Whirl Order. Bullshit or not?

Paris is another great political mc, but i haven't heard much from him. right now im listneing, and its Chuck D in most of the songs...this might be a fake though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.