The London bombing happend 911 days after september the 11th!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelGirl
Apparently the London Bombing happend 911 days after september the 11th! I have been trying to work out if this is true, but i can't seem to figure this out. If you are clever please tell me if it is true or not. and if it is true what do you think is going to happen in 77 days time?

whirlysplat
No its been longer than that

AngelGirl
thats what i thought!

whirlysplat
big grin don't listen to idiots who come out with that sort of rubbish big grin

The Ones
what year was it?

AngelGirl
would it of been 911 days if london was bombed at the election?

AngelGirl
9/11/2001

Bardock42
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No its been longer than that

Right on.....pretty easy actually

its four years later divide 900 by 300 only 3 doesn't work out......

Anyways what did you mean with 77 days I didn't understand that?

whirlysplat
365 a year its a lot more than 911 as I said

Bardock42
365 a year its a lot more than 911 as I said

I know...that's why I said you were right

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Bardock42
Right on.....pretty easy actually

its four years later divide 900 by 300 only 3 doesn't work out......

Anyways what did you mean with 77 days I didn't understand that? 9/11 = 911 days, 7/7= 77 days

Bardock42
Oh ok.....get it..intetresting way of thinking...but since it doesn't work out

Deano
actually...911 days after 9/11 the 2004 train bombings in Madrid happened.

More symbolism which clearly shows the Madrid bombings were staged by the New World Order

The Ones
why 7/8?

AngelGirl
basicaly 7/7 was the london bombing and the 9/11 was the twin towers!

whirlysplat
Oh ok.....get it..intetresting way of thinking...but since it doesn't work out

I think, bless her, she's very young big grin forgive her Bardock

Bardock42
Originally posted by AngelGirl
9/11 = 911 days, 7/7= 77 days

But what if they used the European system it would be 11. 9 then and 7. 7 ....makes no sense but whya should terrorists use the American system?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano

More symbolism which clearly shows the Madrid bombings were staged by the New World Order

Yes that clearly shows...what?.....when were the Madrid Bombings?

whirlysplat
Still doesn't work outbig grin

Deano
Yes that clearly shows...what?.....when were the Madrid Bombings?

madrid bombings - 11.03.2004
twin towers - 9/11/2001

its no coincidence

Bardock42
Still doesn't work outbig grin

I know big grin ...maybe terrorists use different calendars eek!

Deano
I know big grin ...maybe terrorists use different calendars eek!

maybe its not the terrorists who plan the attacks..

whirlysplat
maybe its not the terrorists who plan the attacks..

drivel

Bardock42
madrid bombings - 11.03.2004
twin towers - 9/11/2001

its no coincidence

You used a different form of writing the dates What the f**k?

And why does something happen a certain amount of days prove the NWO.....if I was the NWO I wouldn't give away so much of a hint.

whirlysplat
I think it still doesnt work out big grin

Deano
You used a different form of writing the dates What the f**k?

And why does something happen a certain amount of days prove the NWO.....if I was the NWO I wouldn't give away so much of a hint.

they know ignorance will always pay off, well do u belive in the nwo? no. well then.

Deano
06/06/06...mark it down mad

whirlysplat
they know ignorance will always pay off, well do u belive in the nwo? no. well then.

It doesnt work out that way either

Deano
their symbology is there for all to see

Deano
It doesnt work out that way either

your choice. you've heard the story. its up to you what you believe

whirlysplat

Why its not a human number laughing out loud I was suprised knowing you, you didn't say 2012laughing out loud big grin

botankus
So on 6/06/06 they should issue a global command for everyone to hide in the nearest cave, right?

Bardock42

I would never say its immpossible I am all with Hume there.......but I can live my life better without being afraid that something absolute unlogical will happen (or does exist)...like NWO

whirlysplat
Why its not a human number laughing out loud I was suprised knowing you, you didn't say 2012laughing out loud big grin

You must know this conspiracy Deano big grin

Deano

2012 is an important date also..if you like it is the date the nwo have set there self for total control of everyone on the earth via one world goverment ,microchips etc.
there will be a major event in 2012 which will complete there goal. most likely a massive ''terrorist'' attack at the olympics in london

Deano
I would never say its immpossible I am all with Hume there.......but I can live my life better without being afraid that something absolute unlogical will happen (or does exist)...like NWO

why is it unlogical?

Deano
Originally posted by botankus
So on 6/06/06 they should issue a global command for everyone to hide in the nearest cave, right?

who is this 'they' you are talking about?

Bardock42
YOu are so paranoid Deano....why this Conspiracy...why not one of the Other Crazy Ass Conspiracies.....and what proof do you have...you just assmue that....as do the people that write those books.....

Bardock42
why is it unlogical?

Well cause there is no reason to believe in it....

Deano
Well cause there is no reason to believe in it....

how the hell can you say that?

Deano
YOu are so paranoid Deano....why this Conspiracy...why not one of the Other Crazy Ass Conspiracies.....and what proof do you have...you just assmue that....as do the people that write those books.....

not paranoid
911 days after 9/11 the madrid bombings happen.
dont tell me that is coincidence. its all symbology. and if you research more you will find out a lot more

AngelGirl

More symbolism which clearly shows the Madrid bombings were staged by the New World Order so how mang days is it from the madrid bombings to the london. and what day was the madrid bombing on?

botankus
who is this 'they' you are talking about?

You and whirlysplat.

Bardock42
not paranoid
911 days after 9/11 the madrid bombings happen.
dont tell me that is coincidence. its all symbology. and if you research more you will find out a lot more Sure...no wait..it is a coinciedence...like this illuminati 23 and 5 Bullshit....just fun with numbers....no more.....

Deano
You and whirlysplat.

you said 'So on 6/06/06 they should issue a global command for everyone to hide in the nearest cave, right?'

if by they you mean the goverment then yoo obviously dont know the conspiracy.

AngelGirl
But what if they used the European system it would be 11. 9 then and 7. 7 ....makes no sense but whya should terrorists use the American system? i don't no how you right the date in germany but here in england we right it "9/11/2001"

SlipknoT
More symbolism which clearly shows the Madrid bombings were staged by the New World Order NWO? By that do you mean the Pro Wrestling Tag Team group with Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash? stick out tongue

Deano

botankus
you said 'So on 6/06/06 they should issue a global command for everyone to hide in the nearest cave, right?'

if by they you mean the goverment then yoo obviously dont know the conspiracy.

You are just a little bit too involved with this thread. *backs away cautiously from thread*

Deano
You are just a little bit too involved with this thread. *backs away cautiously from thread*

enjoy the upcoming arguments

WindDancer
Numerologist propaganda. Nothing more nor less.

Bardock42

AngelGirl

botankus

Deano
wow!!! i never thought of it in that way. how do the muslim bomber's realate to the study Illuminati symbology?

what? the illuminati/nwo cause these attacks to happen. thats the real truth. the muslims are just following orders from the masters of the game.
they do this to put the population in a state of fear so we bow down to the goverment begging them to protect us against terrorists that are so over hyped its untrue.
you have to understand the game

whirlysplat
Originally posted by WindDancer
Numerologist propaganda. Nothing more nor less.

Indeedbig grin

Bardock42
Don't listen to him AngelGirl....the free asons decide what's going on in the world they already control the Muslims (all of them) and I can prove it...see: 4+8=12 ....the number of the Free Masons is 12...it all works together....

whirlysplat
actually when it comes to it mcdonalds are the nwo.

I 8 1 2 good old Van Halen big grin

AngelGirl
what? the illuminati/nwo cause these attacks to happen. thats the real truth. the muslims are just following orders from the masters of the game.
they do this to put the population in a state of fear so we bow down to the goverment begging them to protect us against terrorists that are so over hyped its untrue.
you have to understand the game
um... ok... thanks! r u beein sirus or r u just making that last bit up? confused

AngelGirl
Don't listen to him AngelGirl....the free asons decide what's going on in the world they already control the Muslims (all of them) and I can prove it...see: 4+8=12 ....the number of the Free Masons is 12...it all works together.... lol big grin! thanks...

Oswald Kenobi
how the hell can you say that?

Because the argument is so weak. All you have from these conspiracy writers are misconception, misquotes, and assumptions that they formulate. Nothing in any of the articles you posted is backed by fact, only by an assumption by the writer. Funny how every conspiracy theorist has access to government documents that no other person can get a hold of. Funny how "top researchers" never release their research for public scrutiny. Funny how when faced with cold hard facts making their statement ludicrous, conspiracy theorists turn tale and run. The new world order is a myth propagated by people who have nothing better to do with their lives.

The belief in the new world order is based on picking and choosing which facts you want to believe in, and ignoring any facts that disagree with your assumptions. No research is involved, no debate is accepted, and no common ground can be found. The truth is the truth. You don't pick which parts of it you want to believe and which parts you don't.

whirlysplat
um... ok... thanks! r u beein sirus or r u just making that last bit up? confused

ahh Deano has somene else cconfused, back away slowly angel girl he can sense your confusion.

Deano
cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen

Oswald Kenobi
cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen

You're the one who refuses to debate this idiotic drivel point by point, Deano. You're the one who ignores any information that you don't agree with. You're the one who can't stand the heat.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Because the argument is so weak. All you have from these conspiracy writers are misconception, misquotes, and assumptions that they formulate. Nothing in any of the articles you posted is backed by fact, only by an assumption by the writer. Funny how every conspiracy theorist has access to government documents that no other person can get a hold of. Funny how "top researchers" never release their research for public scrutiny. Funny how when faced with cold hard facts making their statement ludicrous, conspiracy theorists turn tale and run. The new world order is a myth propagated by people who have nothing better to do with their lives.

The belief in the new world order is based on picking and choosing which facts you want to believe in, and ignoring any facts that disagree with your assumptions. No research is involved, no debate is accepted, and no common ground can be found. The truth is the truth. You don't pick which parts of it you want to believe and which parts you don't. i belive every word you have just said. but deano's explanation is what people need! a reason.... a way of figuring things out... a way of making people feel safe... that is why some people choose to believe these theori's!

Oswald Kenobi

pssst Angel, ask him to back up his claims with legitimate, verifiable sources. Then you can sit back and laugh.

Deano
You're the one who refuses to debate this idiotic drivel point by point, Deano. You're the one who ignores any information that you don't agree with. You're the one who can't stand the heat.

if you are that interested then look it up
all you do is read a tiny bit of info and then come to a conclusion
there are 500 page books u can read if you can be bothered.
im still here.i can stand the heat

AngelGirl
ahh Deano has somene else cconfused, back away slowly angel girl he can sense your confusion. ok... confused

Deano
pssst Angel, ask him to back up his claims with legitimate, verifiable sources. Then you can sit back and laugh.

whats legitmate to you?

AngelGirl
pssst Angel, ask him to back up his claims with legitimate, verifiable sources. Then you can sit back and laugh. i'm sorry but i don't no what that word means "legitimate" embarrasment

Deano
ok... confused

dont let them brainswash you, dont accept the prison like everyone else will. walk out to freedom

whirlysplat
ok... confused

be careful little one big grin now he has you confused he will attempt to educate you with his "facts" rolling on floor laughing Show him no fear and state the usual phrase, "lo thou I walk through the valley of Bullshit, I shall not listen to Deano's bollocks, because unlike him I am sane". big grin

Cinemaddiction
7/7/ is some media bullshit, and to even TRY and compare "7/7" with 9/11 is equally as pathetic.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
7/7/ is some media bullshit, and to even TRY and compare "7/7" with 9/11 is equally as pathetic.

It was comparable for those that lost love ones

Oswald Kenobi
I've gone over this with you before, Deano. I legitimate source is a mainstream source outside of the conspiracy theory realm. One that has been subject to scruntiny by experts. A researcher always publishes his research for scrutiny by his peers for the purpose that if he missed something or came to the wrong conclusion, it will be corrected. Provide actual government documents, not the writer's claim that he has such documents. Every order is the US military is backed by a document. They do exist. Provide eye witness testimony from real people who experienced an event.

These are legitimate sources.

AngelGirl
be careful little one big grin now he has you confused he will attempt to educate you with his "facts" rolling on floor laughing Show him no fear and state the usual phrase, "lo thou I walk through the valley of Bullshit, I shall not listen to Deano's bollocks, because unlike him I am sane". big grin hahaha lol big grin

Deano
I've gone over this with you before, Deano. I legitimate source is a mainstream source outside of the conspiracy theory realm. One that has been subject to scruntiny by experts. A researcher always publishes his research for scrutiny by his peers for the purpose that if he missed something or came to the wrong conclusion, it will be corrected. Provide actual government documents, not the writer's claim that he has such documents. Every order is the US military is backed by a document. They do exist. Provide eye witness testimony from real people who experienced an event.

These are legitimate sources.

you have learnt nothing no

Deano
be careful little one big grin now he has you confused he will attempt to educate you with his "facts" rolling on floor laughing Show him no fear and state the usual phrase, "lo thou I walk through the valley of Bullshit, I shall not listen to Deano's bollocks, because unlike him I am sane". big grin

you are sane..but also ignorant

Oswald Kenobi
i'm sorry but i don't no what that word means "legitimate" embarrasment

Simply ask Deano for facts that don't come from a conspiracy theory website or article. Trust me, he will be able to provide none.

AngelGirl

These are legitimate sources. k thanks!

Oswald Kenobi

That's an evasive response, Deano. Debate me point by point on these idiotic theories. You won't, though, because you can't back your statements up by fact.

Deano
That's an evasive response, Deano. Debate me point by point on these idiotic theories. You won't, though, because you can't back your statements up by fact.

you have heard enough oswald
want more info? still interested?
pick up a book

AngelGirl
you are sane..but also ignorant who me?

Deano
who me?

use you eyes..i quoted whirlysplat

Oswald Kenobi
you have heard enough oswald
want more info? still interested?
pick up a book

Still being evasive. It's so amusing how fast you grow tired of arguing when someone can debunk all your bullshit. You're not interested in the truth.

Deano
Still being evasive. It's so amusing how fast you grow tired of arguing when someone can debunk all your bullshit. You're not interested in the truth.

you cant debunk it
you only think you can. you throw the same shit at me all the time. its growin old.

AngelGirl
use you eyes..i quoted whirlysplat ok i'm sorrysadangel

Oswald Kenobi
Angel, you have to understand that Deano's way of fleeing an argument is to tell the other person to research HIS statements. His theories have no basis, but he will keep spewing this garbage to you all day long. When pressed, he'll feign frustration and just walk away. He is nothing but a propagandist. It's best to point and laugh at him, then be on your merry way.

Deano
ok i'm sorrysadangel

you;re forgiven smile

botankus
Angel, you have to understand that Deano's way of fleeing an argument is to tell the other person to research HIS statements.

Hey, all he'd have to do is write his own book. That way he could refer people to his book for his legitimate proof.

Sorry, couldn't resist. smile

Deano
Angel, you have to understand that Deano's way of fleeing an argument is to tell the other person to research HIS statements. His theories have no basis, but he will keep spewing this garbage to you all day long. When pressed, he'll feign frustration and just walk away. He is nothing but a propagandist. It's best to point and laugh at him, then be on your merry way.

be on you merry way then. dont post here again. i coudnt care less.
read a book on it.

Oswald Kenobi
you cant debunk it
you only think you can. you throw the same shit at me all the time. its growin old.

No, I provide text book information that calls into question your statements and you ignore it. I cite eye witness accounts, and you ignore it. My god, how uneducated are you that you don't even know how to argue facts? If it's grown so old, why do you continue to spew it, and then run away when someone questions it? Because it's garbage and you know it.

PVS

so you're one of those simpletons who's easily startled into a panic by numbers?

i bet you hid in a bomb shelter for 9/9/99, y2k, 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, 05/05/05, anow its time to play chicken little for 06/06/06, and then when nothing happens its on to 07/07/07...08/08/08....man, you can make a career out of this cant you?

botankus
sadangel

Talk about a depressing smilie!

Oswald Kenobi
be on you merry way then. dont post here again. i coudnt care less.
read a book on it.

No, Deano. I am staying here and I am injecting fact into all your posts about this crap. If you don't like it, you can leave.

AngelGirl
you;re forgiven smile angel

Alpha Centauri

Neither have you.

You've LEARNT nothing. You've just sucked up conspiracy theories and life theories left, right and centre. Someone posts or creates a theory on anything and you adopt it like Angelina Jolie.

You're as much of a sheep as anyone.

-AC

Oswald Kenobi
Hey, all he'd have to do is write his own book. That way he could refer people to his book for his legitimate proof.

Sorry, couldn't resist. smile

No. He would then have to cite legitimate source to back up the claims in his book. I can see his bibliography now; the sources would be other books and websites written by conspiracy theorists. There would be no solid sources cited in his book.

botankus
Well, that was supposed to be sarcastic.

sadangel

AngelGirl
Originally posted by PVS
so you're one of those simpletons who's easily startled into a panic by numbers?

i bet you hid in a bomb shelter for 9/9/99, y2k, 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, 05/05/05, anow its time to play chicken little for 06/06/06, and then when nothing happens its on to 07/07/07...08/08/08....man, you can make a career out of this cant you? there is a lot of truth in what is very little! i believe something will happen on that day or around that time!

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Neither have you.

You've LEARNT nothing. You've just sucked up conspiracy theories and life theories left, right and centre.

-AC

your living in denial.
its not a conspiracy theory

MC Mike
Brainwashed by conspiracy theories involving brainwashing...

Oh the irony. blink

botankus
there is a lot of truth in what is very little! i believe something will happen on that day or around that time!

I predict that will be the day we will all believe in Deano's theories.

Oswald Kenobi
there is a lot of truth in what is very little! i believe something will happen on that day or around that time!

Numerology used in this method is not a true science. Many numerologists have published articles debunking this kind of nonsense.

Deano
No, Deano. I am staying here and I am injecting fact into all your posts about this crap. If you don't like it, you can leave.

why imply that 'It's best to point and laugh at him, then be on your merry way.'

then you say u still wanna stay
im not leaving

Deano
Originally posted by MC Mike
Brainwashed by conspiracy theories involving brainwashing...

Oh the irony. blink

for what reason are they brainwashing me?

PVS

so, what if some religious fanatic takes advantage of the 'number of the beast' and does something crazy? instantly deano will attach it to the 'new world order' and it will be a direct result of the saurian overlords who wish to turn earth into a prison planet and *fart* *fart* fart*

Oswald Kenobi
I just love how Deano gets so flustered then "it's growing old." But he'll be posting more of this crap tomorrow or the next day. When someone challenges him, it will "grow old" once again.

Alpha Centauri
your living in denial.
its not a conspiracy theory

Denial of what?

Denial that you believe pointless bullshit and anyone who doesn't is either a sheep or doesn't understand?

Remove your lips from David Icke and think for yourself. Because you're a sheep too.

As for this newfound love of speaking like a spiritual guru, what the hell is wrong with you? You don't believe any of that and it's disrespectful to those who do. David Icke says shit, you swallow it down like a cheap hooker.

-AC

Deano
I just love how Deano gets so flustered then "it's growing old." But he'll be posting more of this crap tomorrow or the next day. When someone challenges him, it will "grow old" once again.

im not getting flustered, you are. you are starting to sound like a broken record

Oswald Kenobi
why imply that 'It's best to point and laugh at him, then be on your merry way.'

then you say u still wanna stay
im not leaving

It is best to point and laugh at you. You try to appear educated, yet you don't even know the proper rules of debate. You spew the rhetoric, but you run away at the first sight of dissent. Any true believer can talk about his beliefs and defend them against all comers. You just run and hide while trying to save face by growing tired of the argument.

Oswald Kenobi
im not getting flustered, you are. you are starting to sound like a broken record

Then why not sit and have a healthy discussion of the new world order? I do sound like a broken record. It's because you pull the same act in every post.

AngelGirl
I predict that will be the day we will all believe in Deano's theories. wat evershutup

Alpha Centauri
Dean, why are you accusing people of sounding like a broken record?

You're the energiser bunny of this forum.

People say I never quit, you actually upstage me.

-AC

PVS
Dean, why are you accusing people of sounding like a broken record?

You're the energiser bunny of this forum.

People say I never quit, you actually upstage me.

-AC

yeah, at least AC adds some variety to his horseshit stick out tongue

*runs away*

AngelGirl
how many days has it been since the madrid bombing to the london bombing?

Deano
It is best to point and laugh at you. You try to appear educated, yet you don't even know the proper rules of debate. You spew the rhetoric, but you run away at the first sight of dissent. Any true believer can talk about his beliefs and defend them against all comers. You just run and hide while trying to save face by growing tired of the argument.

same post, different words...give up.
point and laugh if it pleases you. if you seriosly find it funny then walk away. why waste time with me?

Deano
Then why not sit and have a healthy discussion of the new world order? I do sound like a broken record. It's because you pull the same act in every post.

ive discussed it many times though.
so has novusordo.
theres nothing else to discuss.

dawsey28
Well, the word is misspelled in that quote, but you get the gist.

Who knew a quote from Justice League Unlimited would be useful?

PVS
point and laugh if it pleases you.

ummmm....ok eek! BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHA laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

if you seriosly find it funny then walk away.

but you just said to point and laugh confused

why waste time with me?

why waste time responding to his wasting of time? rolling on floor laughing

eggmayo
YOu are so paranoid Deano

PVS
so has novusordo.

it would be super if you actually meant that and you were gonna stop
posting the same N.W.O. crap theory over and over. unfortunately your quoted words reek of flatulants.

Oswald Kenobi
same post, different words...give up.
point and laugh if it pleases you. if you seriosly find it funny then walk away. why waste time with me?

Same post and you still won't back up your statements.

Oswald Kenobi
so has novusordo.

Then why do you keep posting? This is a DISCUSSION forum. I you don't want to discuss it, stop posting it.

Deano
Then why do you keep posting? This is a DISCUSSION forum. I you don't want to discuss it, stop posting it.

did i create this thread? no

Oswald Kenobi

Did you post in it? yes. You voluntarily taking part in the discussion.

Deano
Did you post in it? yes. You voluntarily taking part in the discussion.

because the symbology that has been mentioned is part of the nwo's plan.

whirlysplat

No you didn't but I suspect you put the idea in the little girls headbig grin

Oswald Kenobi
because the symbology that has been mentioned is part of the nwo's plan.

and you have been challenged and you refuse to discuss it.

Deano
and you have been challenged and you refuse to discuss it.

im not an expert.

911 day after 9/11..madrid bombing took place. of course it is just an coincidence.

RavenSDL
they were pretty close I hop nothing like it happens again

Oswald Kenobi
im not an expert.

911 day after 9/11..madrid bombing took place. of course it is just an coincidence.

And 911 days after 9/11 it rained in NYC. What's the significance there? It is just coincedence, or perhaps Al Qaeda wanted to make a connection. Nothing about Madrid coming 911 days after 9/11 points to a new world order.

RavenSDL
If the bush no's where bin laden is because they get messages from him why don't they arrest him before he kills more people?

Deano
And 911 days after 9/11 it rained in NYC. What's the significance there? It is just coincedence, or perhaps Al Qaeda wanted to make a connection. Nothing about Madrid coming 911 days after 9/11 points to a new world order.

http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforum/forum9/7788.html

more symbology

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by RavenSDL
If the bush no's where bin laden is because they get messages from him why don't they arrest him before he kills more people?

Because he is in Pakistan and the Pakistani government does not want US troops to enter the country.

AngelGirl
they were pretty close I hop nothing like it happens again who says you are a vampier?

Oswald Kenobi
http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforum/forum9/7788.html

more symbology

And I point out again that legitimate numerologists shun the significance of numbers to predict world events.

Though, I cannot seem to get that site to load, when it does I will comment on that.

AngelGirl
If the bush no's where bin laden is because they get messages from him why don't they arrest him before he kills more people? offtopic

Deano
http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm
try this one

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, at least AC adds some variety to his horseshit stick out tongue

*runs away*

Yeah! At least I add some variety to my horsesh....waaaait a minute....

PVS....you scoundrel.

-AC

PVS
laughing out loud

Oswald Kenobi
http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm
try this one

The Mason point is the same kind of crap that the bible code is based on. It was debunked by numerologists numerous times.

The 666 on the base of the pyramid completely ignores the 1110 at the top. This numerology system is deeply flawed.

The number 13 in most US symbols is in honor of the 13 original colonies. The 33 could be coincedence.

The phoenix is a great mythological character and represents power. There are many influences from ancient earth in print today.

The UN emblem is most likely coincedental.

The pope with sun rays coming from his head is quite common to show an "enlightened" or "blessed" figure.

I don't want to debate the free mason influences in our history, because we know that most of the founding fathers were free masons. It's like an elite club, and there is no evidence to say it was taken seriously.

The inverted pentagram in Washington and the NATO syymbol looking like a swastika are stretches. I could take points in any city and make a pentagram. The NATO is misinterpreted.

AngelGirl
since we are on to numbers, can i point out that the majority of famous killers had 13 letters in there name. eg; jack the ripper

whirlysplat
Its funny cause its truebig grin

Yeah! At least I add some variety to my horsesh....waaaait a minute....

PVS....you scoundrel.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
It is true, Whirly.

PVS IS a scoundrel.

Oh wait.....aaaaaahahaha. You KMC dudes, you're all so slick.

Now gimme a hug 'afore I give ya a knuckle sammich.

*Does boxing stuff*

-AC

AngelGirl
wat the hell

PVS
laughing out loud

AC must have shroomed recently, thus the blessed lack of seriousness stick out tongue

Oswald Kenobi
since we are on to numbers, can i point out that the majority of famous killers had 13 letters in there name. eg; jack the ripper

Ah, but Jack the Ripper was not his real name.

Cinemaddiction
It was comparable for those that lost love ones

Singular emotions aside, its significance is nowhere near compare to 9/11. The moniker of "7/7" is both in bad taste and disrespectful.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Singular emotions aside, its significance is nowhere near compare to 9/11. The moniker of "7/7" is both in bad taste and disrespectful.

I don't know the significance that the terrorists were home grown brits with average jobs is hugesad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>