ROTS Anakin vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
What if Dooku never held back against Anakin? Will the Sith Lord win or will the young Jedi win? Let's find out. (Please just vote)

Darth_Glentract
He could have taken him and Obi-wan. I'm posting to protest the stupidity of this thread. Did you see how he whupped Obi-wan? That what would happen to Anakin. but worse.

Human Vader
plus this has been done a few times

Fishy
I agree with the last two posts excluding mine and every post that comes after this, in this thread.

Darth_Glentract
Fishy is a loser. Hahaha! You agree!

Just kidding. No offense meant.

Emperor Revan
Actually I think Anakin won fairly. Dooku was supposed to kill Obi which he didn't, he never got the chance. Dooku also had no plans to lose his hands. In the novel Anakin wins only because Palpy told him to use his anger as a weapon and that enhanced Anakin's power enough to win against Dooku. It's not that Dooku really wasn't trying to win, but that he was caught off guard because of his own stupidity and beaten. Of course the movie contradicts that part except that Dooku basically tells Anakin to use his anger which I think is the reason Anakin was able to win. Also notice that Anakin's not even breathing hard or anything when he defeats Dooku, and Dooku wouldn't have wanted it that way.

Dooku didn't want to die, and if he thought he could've killed Anakin with the Force I'm sure he would've tried instead of sitting there waiting to be decapitated.

All in all I think it would be a really close battle but it would be just like the movie.

I get really tired of people defending the Sith lords of the movies saying that they wanted to lose and weren't really trying. Ex.: Sidious vs. Mace, Dooku vs. Anakin, and Vader vs. Luke. There's nothing to base that on from the movies or even the novels really with the possible exception of this fight.

Darth_Glentract
Vader wasnt trying to kill Luke in ESB. In ROTJ he was trying to injure him to stop him so he could be turned and when he became strong enough they kill Palpatine.

Maul was just dumb and lost.

Dooku was actually trying against Obi-wan. He would have died if he had been left there. He wasnt trying to kill Anakin, he was trying to stop him and then let be captured, you know the story. He one against Obi-wan, who is better than Anakin. He isnt a lot better than both of them and if he fought them against going his hardest, it could probably go either way.

How do you know Palpatine wasnt keeping him from using force powers. He could be using force suppresion on him.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Vader want trying to kill Luke in ESB. In ROTJ he was trying to injure him to stop him so he could be turned and when he became strong enough they kill Palpatine.

Maul was just dumb and lost.

Dooku was actually trying against Obi-wan. He would have died if he had been left there. He wasnt trying to kill Anakin, he was trying to stop him and then let be captured, you know the story. He one against Obi-wan, who is better than Anakin. He isnt a lot better than both of them and if he fought them against going his hardest, it could probably go either way.

How do you know Palpatine wasnt keeping him from using force powers. He could be using force suppresion on him.

First, Vader wasn't trying to kill Luke but he wasn't trying to lose. Luke wasn't trying to kill Vader but he wasn't trying to lose. They're in the same boat so it's a moot point and in any case Luke would win.

Agreed. Terrible job of showing it in the movie though.

Like you said, he was trying to stop Anakin not let his hands get cut off. Fully trying he would've had more of a chance but not much and while it could go either way, right now I think it's still Anakin.

Hadn't thought of that, though surely Anakin would've sensed something and it's just speculation anyway. (though interesting none the less)

Darth_Glentract
It was a typo for the Vader one. I meant to say he wasnt trying to kill him.

Emperor Revan
he wasn't trying to him? What does that mean?

Darth_Glentract
I meant to say trying to kill him. Sorry, I'm trying to do mutiple tings at once and I'm starting sentences and then then finishing them later.

Darth_Janus
Aye yai. I hate the damn Episode III novel. It just makes havoc for any arguments I have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.