Greatest Boss Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Which boss would you call the greatest?

shadow12
QUADRAXIS and darrk samus

Dizzle
By greatest do you mean most fun/challenging or who would win were they all dropped into a room and commanded to fight?

Seph or Kuja for the fight, out of those.

As for the other... There's way too many. Omega Weapon from FF8 was friggin impossible.

General Zodiac
I mean your fav boss fight. That boss you have to fight over and over again.

Wanderer259
Metal Gear Solid, Snake vs Liquid on top of REX. Probably the most cinematic/dramatic boss fight I've ever seen.

General Zodiac
mine is Resident Evil 4: Leon vs Krauser. That was fun boss because of all the dodging and then there's the time.

WAF3001
Gotta love the turtle man, Bowser.
Where's Heihachi on this list?

General Zodiac
I could only place 10.

shadow12
have you ever faced quadraix

General Zodiac
No. What game is he in?

shadow12
metroid prime 2 it has like three forms and in the cut scene the size difference is huge your a dot on the screen and it takes up the rest

General Zodiac
Dang. I haven't played Prime 2 yet. I really never liked metroid that much so.

shadow12
oh well it's fun yet a pain inthe ass

General Zodiac
You mean like Ozma from FF9 who is just a pain in the @$$? A retarded ball that looks like a bouncy ball I had that attacks like 5 times before you.

shadow12
no that would be the spider ball guardian that is the most strategic boss yet

General Zodiac
I'm not saying Ozma is the most strategic boss. Most annoying. Attack, attack, heal, attack, heal, then you move followed by the same pattern.

shadow12
with the spider ball guardian you can't attack it directly

Darthburgerking
I'd have to say the final boss in Disgaea I don't want to give it away but if you've played it you know why I spent so much extra time leveling up in that game and he still whooped my ass twice.

CorderaMitchell
Shreedah!

SaTsuJiN
out of the choices.. my personal candidates are

Sephiroth
Bowser
Ganon

they were all very great battles IMO.. however I'm going to go with ganon.. It was a great battle all around.. there was that first and final meeting.. where ganon was playing a melodramatic piece on the pipe organ... then turns around just slightly and laughs... then he stands up tall and swings his cape to the side.. and then its on..

from there you're attempting to reflect energy bombs and get a light arrow shot in there, then he goes down and you're like okay... then comes final ganon.. 'without' the master sword... I thought that was a nice touch to add lots of tension (naturally Im talking from a story standpoint, as the game wasnt very difficult).. then when ganons down and out you go for the final strike with the sword of time

in addition to all this, you now have to escape the crumbling castle made into a fortress, as the sages try to keep you safe and seal ganon

The way the beginning, and presentation of the battle played out made it the most enjoyable boss battle (in my opinon of course smile )

CorderaMitchell
Other, needs more classics and ninja turtles bosses.

General Zodiac
Like Darth Vader and Zeromus

snake_eyes616
Not sure if this counts but the last 5% of MGS3 for me. The motorcycle chase then destroying the bridge and metal gear? Easily one the best endings to a game...period.

General Zodiac
That's a go vote. What game has the best ending.
I think its Final Fantasy 2.

Black Waltz #3
My favorite is Sephiroth and Kefka and also the various weapon bosses throughout the FF series

CorderaMitchell
I love socking it to shin akuma...

theobvious
I like fighting Arkham and Vergil in DMC3 it's too easy in Quicksilver mode though. I would also have to say Agni & Rudra also from DMC3 in other words I like fighting DMC3 bosses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.